Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (7163 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justbehave(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Op is a big simp. No wonder both his wife and the guy man dey call am small boy.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2021
You're not married yet she calls your mom to complain about your sudden reluctance to have sex with her? You mean your "unmarried" girlfriend of 4+ years called your mom to complain about this?

Considering the kind of family you have, I don't think cheating should be considered an issue to be very honest.

Just six weeks of no sex with your girlfriend and she's already crying, calling your mom?

LMAO! grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Acidosis:
You're not married yet she calls your mom to complain about your sudden reluctance to have sex with her? You mean your "unmarried" girlfriend of 4+ years called your mom to complain about this?

Considering the kind of family you have, I don't think cheating should be considered an issue to be very honest.

Just six weeks of no sex with your girlfriend and she's already crying, calling your mom?

LMAO! grin
are you so stupid to see where i Said we are engaged. Do you know what the term engagement means? Don't be stupid behind your keypad.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Keep your relationship out of social media
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Acidosis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:
are you so stupid to see where i Said we are engaged. Do you know what the term engagement means? Don't be stupid behind your keypad.

I'm not too stupid to understand the difference between being engaged and being married smiley Because you gave her a ring means that you "own" her na? Abeg gettat of here.

The trash you have up here does not invalidate my previous post about the fact that your GIRLFRIEND whom you're yet to marry called your mom to complain about your changed attitude to sex. If she could do that without shame, then she can do anything and more.

I expect to see more of your threads btw as you no wan get one sense. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ibst: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Man you have to sit her down middle of the Night would be better, Show her the The DNA results she may also think your son belongs to the side chick but for that result she will also feel relieved and can confront the side chick to clear him now.
Ask her why she has to cheats on you ,
for her reasons you will know what to do if to forgive her or release her
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Spy360(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mmadu2:
ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU NOT TO READ TEXT MESSAGES FROM YOUR PARTNER IS COMPLETELY MAD.
100% correct. But you have to do it codedly. If not the aim will be defeated.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Spy360(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Acidosis:

LMAO! grin
Good point. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Your post is incoherent. You started of with paternity fraud ,later switched to cheating. And turned to you hated her,but you still love her.

Your post is direction less.

I was discombobulated as you, cause this is merely a strive for attention, caused by need for an additional dopamine boost.

Knowing the truth wasn't enough, and he needs more attention, more validation hence NL.

Imagine a case of mixing Bullet with Stout to achieve a stronger effect.

Humans!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by ComputerOperato: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
@op, I can feel your pains.
But you have to tell her ASAP for the sake of your mental health.
Her reaction will even determine whether to send her away or forgive her.
Unfortunately you have been scarred for life.

That lady saying MOST of the stories are fabricated doesn't know anything. You should have said SOME.
MOST of them are real.

PS: Someone said you should get the identify of the man. Please do. It's very important. Information is power.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by quest94: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023

What's her birth date n birth month? These would help me give you a more accurate advice.

What date of birth and month are you guessing?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ladymillion(f): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2023
The earlier nboth of you sit down and discuss the matter the better, to enable you know why she went awol and if you can't deal with that let her find her way asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Decided Not To Love Again And It's Final / When Your Pennis Is Outside Unknown To You. / What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.