Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool (8804 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / Man Embarrasses Himself While Dancing In A Pool With A Lady (video) / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Newsprex(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
I can only see pimples on her chest, or what do you see? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by femolacqua(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
That's what I call dot or fullstop.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by MysteriousAnn(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
I'm confused. Is this photoshop? There's no dizzy emoji here ni..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by partnerbiz4: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Yes she is lovely and cute.
The high time we accepted things we cannot change.

Growing up I was the HOD (head of dept) of my school, as in hammer head.

But I couldn't change the size of my head..

At a point, I was lagging behind academically.
But I had to change that since I had the facilities.
Ended up leading the class.

I was the Eze ama na aga-echi of my class then.

Ist position here and there...

Mum would tell you my position is school without you asking... shocked

12 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Gofwane(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
This one is not olympus has fallen, it is olympus has disappeared

Gay guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by sod09(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2018
bloody hell shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2018
I Will Never Support Breast Enlargement except for The Sisters; My Sisters, you Need It, you Were Born For It, it Is Your legal Right, God Chose It For You, it Is God's Command To You Alone, you Are Obligated To Do It, you Are Nothing Without It, without It You Are A man... cry i Can Not Imagine A Pretty Girl Without Boobs; I Consider Orange Size To Be Too Small Talkless Of This...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2018
They Even Wore Bra... Smh... They Even Filtered The Picture... They Curl Their Lips Like duck fowl... They Even Have Vegetable On Their Head... Please Help Me Ask Them, what Are They slaying with? These Ones Clearly have Nothing...

Please This Topic Must Not Hit Front Page. If They See What I Said They Might Commit Suicide...

6 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Ebuka007: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
op so u are now using photo shop to remove people's bra, hmm am watching u in 3d.
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by timy22(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Gofwane:
This one is not olympus has fallen, it is olympus has disappeared

Gay guys

Guy u re so funny. Haha ha ha.lol
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Coldfeets: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is bad. embarassed

So bad. embarassed
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by SenatorAiyzik: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Haha....! This is completely shopped now... this is photoshopping done with CS4.. look at the other girl's necklace.. it's a woman's face shopped on a guy's body... I can even see the poor feathering done. I can't believe you all fell for this useless topic

2 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by eezeribe(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Whoever did it forgot to completely crop off the straps from the swim bra of both girls...
I can still see pink and black straps suspended on their photoshoped bare trunks...
The girl that is slightly behind still has an incomplete neck band and pendant suspended on her photoshoped neck...
Whoever did this photoshop is just one of the typical average Nigerian youths whose only understanding of creativity is using photoshop that was developed by their fellow youths from the other end of the globe;and their fellow dimwits will be celebrating them.
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by ifyan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
The person wey do this ehh,hi b like say your girl no won allow you suck her bobii.

Clearly Photoshop.
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by giftedheart1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
I'm confused...

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
Haha....! This is completely shopped now... this is photoshopping done with CS4.. look at the other girl's necklace.. it's a woman's face shopped on a guy's body... I can even see the poor feathering done. I can't believe you all fell for this useless topic
yep bro, it's photoshop..the blue circle shows part of the bra strap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
femolacqua:
That's what I call dot or fullstop.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by pweshdodo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
So we have shemales in Nigeria??
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Gofwane(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
timy22:

Guy u re so funny. Haha ha ha.lol
really? I never knew that!
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lolz lolz, dis one na Olympus no dey at all grin
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by victorian(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's photo shop.
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by jameyjaggs: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
nd she go get boifrend oo!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by roarik(f): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
nawa o..so someone cannot have small breast in peace...smh undecided
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by yungmayor: 12:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Hmmm this na A4 paper
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by iykomo0(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:

can u shut the FUūk up pls?
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Sirmuel1(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Can I see a picture of your head? cheesy
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2018
roarik:
nawa o..so someone cannot have small breast in peace...smh undecided

you cant undecided

it is a punishable offence grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Lalas247(f): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2018
wts wrong with her boobd

they are clearly young .. it will still get a bit bigger and if not perfectly fine
boobs that models die for....
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Kingdanirixx(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
lol
This is clearly Photoshop
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by Kingdanirixx(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Photoshop nii
Re: Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool by DanielsParker(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
lol
find girl

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Is About To Be Passed On Me Tomorrow,please Advise Me On What To Do / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.