Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen (11921 Views)

Jigawa Recruits 270 Herders, Establishes 200 Nomadic Schools / FG Shortlists 21 States For Pilot Grazing Reserves (list) / Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=105726443][/quote]

Thanks for this education, in other words according to your assertion, Southern corrupt civil servants collect bribe and shield them from prosecution even as the mayhem affect Southerners most. Why are they allowed to go around with AK 47 while it is illegal to carry fire arms by citizens?
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bery bery good please a round of applause for that governor grin he may as well convert the whole state to one big cattle colony and even change all the main road to cattle route as long they keep their mad craziness to themselves up north cool
If the north insist on keeping their sense inside kettle who are we to disagree undecided
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Jerryherd: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Thanks for this education, in other words according to your assertion, Southern corrupt civil servants collect bribe and shield them from prosecution even as the mayhem affect Southerners most. Why are they allowed to go around with AK 47 while it is illegal to carry fire arms by citizens?

This I honestly don't have an a factual response to this.. but I can give a guess

Sometimes last month I moved up North Central from my base in SouthWest for a Political/ business engagement, and one thing I noticed was that bribe taking security check points littered our roads from different security forces bearing different ethnic names according to their name tags

Again, the whole road for stretch of over 5 states traveling several hours is littered with Herdsmen constantly bumping their cows into highways..

It's important to think that are this highway security men taking bribes from morning till night not concerned about a simple search of this Herdsmen for seizure of weapons or they just don't care
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Tayorshd2(m): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Faber:
For their pocket...

Na the template they want use. Create grazing reserves in the South. Import thousands of Fulani homeless urchins from the Sahel, in the name of herders. Settle them in these reserves.

After a few years, they will say the reserves is no longer containing them, that their numbers have increased owing to childbirth and cattle reproduction. Start causing problems and request for more lands. Before you know it. The whole South will be full of grazing reserves. They will now request for polling units in these reserves, off course Mosques and their Islamic schools will be all over these reserves. They will take part in politics and sponsor the own candidates. Like play, like play they will run for governor and will win or be imposed on the state, by the Supreme Court in Abuja. The South is gone be that.

#SayNoToGrazingReservesInTheSouth

Korrect no mind them
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by zoedew: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Correct!
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by ogwumgbe: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

This I honestly don't have an a factual response to this.. but I can give a guess

Sometimes last month I moved up North Central from my base in SouthWest for a Political/ business engagement, and one thing I noticed was that bribe taking security check points littered our roads from different security forces bearing different ethnic names according to their name tags

Again, the whole road for stretch of over 5 states traveling several hours is littered with Herdsmen constantly bumping their cows into highways..

It's important to think that are this highway security men taking bribes from morning till night not concerned about a simple search of this Herdsmen for seizure of weapons or they just don't care

Thanks for your time and gentle educative response, as well as being honest with the truth. From my interaction with you, I noticed that you are quite civilized even if you are from the North, and I also believe you have what it takes to bring change through the power of keyboard and I would like you to start doing it so that Nigeria will be habitable for all
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Jerryherd: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Thanks for your time and gentle educative response, as well as being honest with the truth. From my interaction with you, I noticed that you are quite civilized even if you are from the North, and I also believe you have what it takes to bring change through the power of keyboard and I would like you to start doing it so that Nigeria will be habitable for all

Thank you for your time as well.. I am a southerner tho
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by NGpatriot: 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Theunbothered:

I'm not igbo you hypocritical tribal monger no one cares about your stupid onions.

Yes, you don't' care about the onion, but you still looted and stole the onions for your personal consumption anyway.

Onion thieves.

Sad and pathetic.
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by IJOBA11: 11:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol yet Dangote and Rabiu of Bua group are far better than you

JELILI THE HERDSMANgrin
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Kubernetes: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
rotadeco27:

Dey deceive urself oooo, it is dumb to think only Fulani can rear cow, even me I'm going into ranching for cows , goat piggery and fishery . Already secured a 5acres land for that and still planning to get more.

Deceive myself?
How?
Its like u did not really understood what I wrote. Ok you mean the south like open grazing?
Bro, you can rear your cow anywhere and no one cares. The honest truth is what you just read that the northern Governors have accepted the reality about the ban on open grazing. Or are u already scared of something?
Its good you rear pigs etc, after all you guys like pig and dog meat wella... Good luck
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by cardoctor(m): 1:00am On Sep 12, 2021
Herdsmen school. I wan be principal there.
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Faber(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is just the tribal, bigoted and ignorant lies you peddle and fool yourselves with in the south.

To start with RUGA means the FG giving you money to set up ranches and animal husbandry industry on your own land, managed by your governors to create jobs for you and your people, not imported Hausa Fulani people.

You people won't read, you won't do your research and your useless governors pander to you instead of educating you.

The greatest to to Nigeria are her ignorant, tribal, bigoted, uneducated and unintelligent youths.

You are answering Nigeria Patriot. Ask yourself one question? Is Nigeria a country. You're just a patriot to what that does not exist. Check yourself well for brain well for brain tumor. FG wey never pay ASUU will give u and ur fellow urchins money to run RUGA controlled by the South in the South.

Anụ ofia
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by witworth(m): 1:45am On Sep 12, 2021
If dem like, make dem build university of cattle grazing. Na their own territorial calamity be dat, as long as na their own place sha.
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by leofab(f): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2021
SLAP44:
That's the kind of state you are supposed to turn to a grazing field for all the cows up north.
they can get their VAT from there
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by Rastaramsey(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
All these are strategies to take over Nigeria
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by wink2015(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Thank God Jigawa state is copying Kano state to set up grazing reserve in Jigawa state.

That is how it should be done.

Giving the herdsmen nomadic education is good but their young herders should be send to the normal primary and secondary school.
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by NGpatriot: 4:03am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:

You are answering Nigeria Patriot. Ask yourself one question? Is Nigeria a country. You're just a patriot to what that does not exist. Check yourself well for brain well for brain tumor. FG wey never pay ASUU will give u and ur fellow urchins money to run RUGA controlled by the South in the South.

Anụ ofia

Typical unintelligent and upside down ipobian question.

Nigeria is a country and the terrorist below is a a terrorist monkey inside jail like a zoo monkey in Nigeria.

Make yourself useful to your ipobian terrorist jihadi group and look for innocent little girls to behead for juju.....

grin grin grin

Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by NGpatriot: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Theunbothered:

I'm not igbo you hypocritical tribal monger no one cares about your stupid onions.

You are not the first ipobian to deny your ipobian identity and you won't be the last.
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by azikiweironsi(m): 4:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Better. If you like turn the whole state to grazing reserves . Nobody is contesting against it but let it not stretched to the South. Shikena
Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
For their pocket...

Na the template they want use. Create grazing reserves in the South. Import thousands of Fulani homeless urchins from the Sahel, in the name of herders. Settle them in these reserves.

After a few years, they will say the reserves is no longer containing them, that their numbers have increased owing to childbirth and cattle reproduction. Start causing problems and request for more lands. Before you know it. The whole South will be full of grazing reserves. They will now request for polling units in these reserves, off course Mosques and their Islamic schools will be all over these reserves. They will take part in politics and sponsor the own candidates. Like play, like play they will run for governor and will win or be imposed on the state, by the Supreme Court in Abuja. The South is gone be that.

#SayNoToGrazingReservesInTheSouth

No be akamu dey ur skull, Na correct brain God give u.

The fulani modi operandi u clearly spell out. It was used in katsina, zaria, now in kd south, bauchi etc.
Push out de locals by giving birth generously

1 Like

Re: Jigawa To Expand Grazing Reserves, Build Nomadic Schools For Herdsmen by babajero(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2021
That is great, they should do more in the north to attract the fulanis back to where their forefathers were accepted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpata: UNIBEN Suspends Students’ Union Indefinitely After Clash On Campus / Akpabio VS Amaechi Stadium; Let's Compare. / Obiano Presents The Cheque Of 367Million To Schools In Anambra - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.