Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families (6714 Views)

INVESTIGATION: How Children From Rich Nigerian Families Help Finance Boko Haram / INVESTIGATION: How Children From Rich Nigerian Families Help Finance Boko Haram / Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by playmode(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2011
Wahala
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by ChinenyeN(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2011
This is nonsense.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by jegedefemi(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2011
if u will go by mine, nigerian should not have more than a kid per family.times have changed our tradition and way of life as to change too, if not there may be no nigeria by that 2100.
let find a way of taking care of the ones on ground first before adding more to it
God help us and this our outdated tradition
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Egbagirl(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2011
So that means I cannot have my 7 children? shocked
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2011
I smell another form of modernize slavery, God multiply and sub due the earth, if they can limit the numbers of children we bring to life, then they must provide children for those we are barren and can not bring children to the world, instead of them to be focus and follow the purpose of there existence clear.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On May 29, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,what would happen to those with more than one wife especially my friends from the north that believe in marrying up to 4 wives,omo wahala dey o
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Outstrip(f): 9:37pm On May 29, 2011
Why do we like the complicated easy solutions. Why not start by making it a crime to not educate your children. It should be mandatory for all kids to go to primary school. An agency should be set up to ensure that children are not being malnourished at home. if a child is seen hawking on the streets the parents should be arrested. If a child is sent to relatives to live and the relatives abuse the child and it is found that the parents have had not contact with the child for months then both the relative and the parent should be prosecuted. When it becomes a crime for people to have more kids than they can afford then things will change. You cannot walk into someones home and tell them you must have only two kids but you sure can help them make that decision by making the consequences of neglecting their children dire.
The same goes for polygamy. If the woman is stupid enough to marry into a home that already has a wife and is stupid enough to get into a competion with the other wife to see who can have more kids then she and the stupid man should be ready to go to jail if they cannot afford to educate the children or feed them. I am sure birth control is not as expensive as feeding a child for a month
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2011
People should give birth according to financial status, but dictating how many children a family can have is rubbish. Even China is slowly letting go of their one child dictation.

How can someone be telling me to have only 3 children when I can support 6?

We should be banning polygamous marriage instead.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 29, 2011
Egba girl:

So that means I cannot have my 7 children? shocked

On a serious note, by fire by force, I'm having 6 cheesy tongue
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by seanet02: 9:57pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I can do that at a single go for you. Just let me rammed your honey pot once, i tell you Oleku My Opa Faji. Can fire 2 hours non stop. No need for reloading. Just keep shouting oh my p***y.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by SEFAGO(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

On a serious note, by fire by force, I'm having 6  cheesy tongue

You need my permission for that. I will think about it  cool

However, we do need to engage in some population control soon
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Egbagirl(f): 10:02pm On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I know right?! Im def trynna have my 7 whether or not they impose a 3-child ban! lol
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by SEFAGO(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2011
Egba girl:

I know right?! Im def trynna have my 7 whether or not they impose a 3-child ban! lol

I can take care of that for you too. No probs grin

I am gonna be a busy man
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

I am gonna be a busy man
SEFAGO:

You need my permission for that. I will think about it cool

However, we do need to engage in some population control soon
YOU MUST BE SNOOP cool cool
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 29, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Good idea but how would the Ibo man really feel about this? Less folks to eat, less folks to Kidnap, less folks to rob and less folks to sell fake medication to. Oh, and election rigging would be kinda harder cause figures would be more accurate. We gotta think of Ibos before we act hastily.
YOU REALLY SUCKS!!!
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

I am gonna be a busy man

I was going to give you my address make we start am today, but then I saw this.

Rubbish angry
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Egbagirl(f): 10:32pm On May 29, 2011
Toaskarity:

YOU MUST BE SNOOP cool cool

hahahha or maybe tuface?

Ileke-IdI:

I was going to give you my address make we start am today, but then I saw this.

Rubbish angry

HAHAHAHA, He's all yours o! im not trying to start just yet. Dont be angry with him, he's just happy.

@SEFAGO: haba! Isnt 6 enough for you? you want to now go to 13? HABA! your own is just to produce them abi? what about taking care of them? Abeg I no dey o. lol
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by ak47mann(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2011
lleke idi

which kind nonsense be these angry angry why changing your pix
pls put back those marvellous melons for me abeg  cheesy tongue
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by ebere1712: 12:15am On May 30, 2011
The UN, IMF, UNICEF, POPE and what not. I dont thing any of these people have their heads screwed up right. Nobody needs their advice. They should shove it up their throat. Just imagine the arrogance. Personally I wud prefer 1 to 2 kids, but you cant tell a grown man how many children to have. They don't even know how inconsequential the Nigerian governmentis to Nigerians. Their is no social security whatsoever, so why wud the government be all up in our business. whoever came up with that idea shud first implement it in their country, and tell us the result later.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by queensmith: 3:19am On May 30, 2011
The only reason why most of them have soo many children anyways is because they are poor and uneducated. If there was an effort made to increase the standard of living of the average Nigerian citizen, population wont even be a problem. In fact its eneficial since yu have more people working and contributing to the economic system.
Thats how you KNOW the UN also dont see Nigeria changing for the better anytime soon. Or why else will they be soo concerned if there were too many people in Nigeria? People in Excess are more difficult to control.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 5:14am On May 30, 2011
Egba girl:

hahahha or maybe tuface?

HAHAHAHA, He's all yours o! im not trying to start just yet. Dont be angry with him, he's just happy.

@SEFAGO: haba! Isnt 6 enough for you? you want to now go to 13? HABA! your own is just to produce them abi? what about taking care of them? Abeg I no dey o. lol

Yea, he's just "happy" angry cheesy
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Pafuri(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2011
How about not having children at all for the next TEN year?
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by ektbear: 6:58am On May 30, 2011
Too many kids in this day and age is a bad idea unless one is very wealthy
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by member479760: 8:14am On May 30, 2011
i see, those bible guys never reach here!
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by walata2011(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2011
Totaly in support of UN proposal.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by An0nimus: 11:37am On May 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

People should give birth according to financial status, but dictating how many children a family can have is rubbish. Even China is slowly letting go of their one child dictation.

How can someone be telling me to have only 3 children when I can support 6?

We should be banning polygamous marriage instead.
Gbam. Its a personal decision. If someone gives birth to a 'football team' and is strugglin to maintain 'em na u send am message? Education is key not all these limits.Except my future wife works for the UN cos I've alwayz dreamt of 5kidz. grin grin
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2011
Well am up for Family Planning but think of a situation let say ur children were in the Bauchi Incident and they went.what happens.though am not encouraging having too many kids
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by kodewrita(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2011
The prospect of a half-black world must be quite scary.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by THEAMAKA(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2011
kodewrita:

now that you mention it, hmmmm. . .
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by lastpage: 1:37am On May 31, 2011
And whats gonna happen to my neighbor, Baba Risi, 7 children from ONE WIFE!

He's always quarreling with his other neighbor who he calls a polygamist!
That one has TWO wives but three children!

I guess either way, UN must settle their matta, once and for life! grin grin

BTW: My own Mum had six kids and the least one (age-wise and educationally), just finished his Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, from a Swedish University!
So, Whats the Crac about having two kids?
Sheer Nonsense and plane idleness. tongue

Or have you not seen a family with just two kids and both of them are truants?
Peeps need to think deeply before jumping to conclusions.
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by ektbear: 2:08am On May 31, 2011
kodewrita:

I don't think they really care. Population control benefits us, first and foremost. It isn't as if they share a border with us. . . so if Africa and Nigeria becomes an overpopulated, poverty-stricken land, it won't affect them negatively. No hordes of poor people streaming into their country

Also, the world won't be half black for the forseeable future. There are more Chinese alone on earth than blacks. . .
Re: UN's "3 Baby Plan" For Nigerian Families by medocity(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2011
UN should forget that shit of "3 baby plan" and try help Nigerian on how to make it country a good living economy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike: JUSUN Shuts Down Abia, Demands Full Autonomy (photos, Video) / Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS / Ogun State Local Government Elections-updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.