Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

10 Things Women Notice In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Notice In A Man (2988 Views)

First 4 Things Women Notice About Men That You Must Know / 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes / Ten Things Women Notice About Men Right Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Nweike190(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
10 Things Women Notice On a Man – They Pay Attention To Everything

I’ve always wondered what are the 10 things women notice on a man. I know that they are more observant, and pay attention to details much more so than men do, but I really wanted to know what is it that they really notice on a man.

I’ve done the research and what I ‘ve found may surprise you.

I sure know I was surprised when I learned that six-pack is not on the list.

So, here are some of the many surprising things women find attractive on a guy.
10. Body Language
Yes, women study you.

They pay attention to how a man carries himself. They notice your attitude, posture, the way you walk, how you act in different situations, how you treat people around you.

Your manners and a firm handshake can also fall into this category. All those little things you do, subconsciously show them whether they want to talk to you or not.

9. Confidence
Confidence is very important for a man. If you look at the floor all the time, or you’re unable to maintain eye contact it really says a lot about you. It’s no secret that women love confident men, so number 9 shouldn’t really come as a surprise.

8. Hair
Your Hairstyle is very important. Messy and unkempt hair doesn’t really scream ‘sexy’.

There’s no need to spend 45 minutes in front of a mirror to style it, though. Keep it clean and tidy. Rock your desired hairstyle and have no worries, my friend. Just make it look natural, and your sexiness will skyrocket.

7. Scent
Well, your scent can reveal a lot about you. If you smell like you’ve just finished working out, it says a lot about your hygiene. On the other hand, if you smell nice it’s a huge plus.

You don’t have to smell amazing to leave a good first impression. Take care of your hygiene, neutralize body odor, a few sprays of your favorite fragrance is all you need to do.

6. Shoes
Women love shoes. Women also love to see nice shoes on a guy. Although, I believe that the condition of your shoes is more important than shoe style, having a nice, clean pair of shoes is definitely a plus.

5. Smile
Oh yes. The way you smile also seems to be very noticeable by the ladies. The way you smile at them, especially. A warm, natural smile combined with healthy white teeth is very sexy according to women.

4. Your sexy ass style
Yup. They notice what you wear, and more importantly, they notice how you wear whatever it is that you’re wearing. No need to smash your head against the wall over this one, they don’t really care whether you’re wearing a sweater or a button up shirt, just make sure that your clothes fit you properly, are clean and don’t look like you keep them in a garage.

3. Hands
Surprised? I sure know I was when a girl told me once that I had pretty hands. I didn’t even know it was a thing, but yes. They notice your hands, and they notice everything about them. Size of your palms, size of your fingers, your nails. For some reason, they find this stuff very attractive.

2. Your voice and what you have to say
Deep voices are correlated with high testosterone levels. Testosterone is the stuff that makes you a man. So, it’s no surprise that women find a nice deep voice sexy. Do you know what else they find sexy? What you have to say with that sexy ass baritone. If you are an eloquent, deep-voiced gentleman, well, lucky you.

1. Face
Who of us would not like to have the perfect, Brad Pitt face? Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with perfect facial proportions and a perfect Hollywood smile.

But, let me tell you something. It’s not about how pretty your face is. It’s about how you maintain what God has given you. Develop good grooming habits, keep your skin clean and healthy, maintain your beard if you wear one, eliminate the unibrow, avoid chapped lips and your face will shine.

We all want to be recognized and perceived as attractive, and that’s perfectly normal. But more often than not we get nervous and tend to miss the most obvious signs. Knowing how to recognize subtle signals that women send your way when they’re attracted is a great way to eliminate the fear of approaching and stop wasting so many chances.

Improve your game, look for any of these signs and act upon them.
You won’t regret it!

!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
What about his physique and body build? Also very key. angry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by kestolove95(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
My guy na ur spending ability women dey notice no b all these rubbish wey u put up diA
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by OkuFaba(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
kestolove95:
My guy na ur spending ability women dey notice no b all these rubbish wey u put up diA
na money go overshadow all these list.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by yyba: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Op is like you no well at all you are playing with reality on ground.
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Look for money
9. Where ever money is look for it
10. More money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Botking: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
yyba:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Look for money
10. More money

I guess this is the only thing that will send any gaddamn women to the great beyond

Because their love for money and material things is too intriguing

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Praxis758: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
yyba:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Look for money
10. More money

Lol
Even the 1000th thing they noticed is still money

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Bolarineliza202: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
yyba:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Look for money
10. More money
If you like sell your legs to become rich,I won't still date you if I don't like you.
Why should I pursue money in a guy,what if the money finishes one day.

Modified; So if his money finishes one day I will now jp abi undecided undecided
Never! I will work with my own strength and he will do the same.I cannot come and be a liability for a guy simply because he wanna date me.Iranu angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by stobery(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

If you like sell your legs to become rich,I won't still date you if I don't like you.
Why should I pursue money in a guy,what if the money finishes one day.

Modified; So if his money finishes one day I will now jp abi undecided undecided
Never! I will work with my own strength and he will do the same.I cannot come and be a liability for a guy simply because he wanna date me.Iranu angry angry

See lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Olumighty123(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even women themselves don't know what they really want, you're hear narrating grin cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Bolarineliza202: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
stobery:

See lies
Who cares....... undecided undecided
Believe whatever you would wink wink
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
yyba:
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Money
7. Money
8. Look for money
10. More money

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God bless every nairalander way don make me laugh like mad man for this life!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
See that one up there,

Wey be say her last price na 2500 self dey make noise.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by merieam16(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingsuave:
See that one up there,

Wey be say her last price na 2500 self dey make noise.
grin grin grin Una get bad mouth for nairaland
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by MikeofKd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
These Mumu people shouting money money up and down ,is Bill Gates poor ? or Jeff Bezos ? what happened to their wives ? Dangote has been divorced up to 4 times now , you think money would keep a woman ? i pity y'all with the mentality that it only money women want.

Money is an important factor yes ,but u can't use it to get just any woman to like you and even if they do, it only fake and as soon as d money finishes they are gone like the wind . Argue with ur keypads I'm talking facts here . Low esteemed insecurity pple only thinks it money women want. Y'all chasing hungry girls then come here to spew trash. Ogbeni chase women wey get money and class already, if she Bill u make I know wetin cus am.

I've dated girls when I was dead broke cus I was attractive enough for girls to want to be around me, I didn't need to spend money on people's daughter and they appreciated my time and effort I put into d relationship that's all they even spent and bought gifts for me without asking . Change ur mentality abeg it really annoying ,if you're ugly stop using money to console ur ugly ass ,girl wey go love u go still love u ,money or no money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by ultiabaz36(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nweike190:

10 Things Women Notice On a Man – They Pay Attention To Everything

I’ve always wondered what are the 10 things women notice on a man. I know that they are more observant, and pay attention to details much more so than men do, but I really wanted to know what is it that they really notice on a man.

I’ve done the research and what I ‘ve found may surprise you.

I sure know I was surprised when I learned that six-pack is not on the list.

So, here are some of the many surprising things women find attractive on a guy.
10. Body Language
Yes, women study you.

They pay attention to how a man carries himself. They notice your attitude, posture, the way you walk, how you act in different situations, how you treat people around you.

Your manners and a firm handshake can also fall into this category. All those little things you do, subconsciously show them whether they want to talk to you or not.

9. Confidence
Confidence is very important for a man. If you look at the floor all the time, or you’re unable to maintain eye contact it really says a lot about you. It’s no secret that women love confident men, so number 9 shouldn’t really come as a surprise.

8. Hair
Your Hairstyle is very important. Messy and unkempt hair doesn’t really scream ‘sexy’.

There’s no need to spend 45 minutes in front of a mirror to style it, though. Keep it clean and tidy. Rock your desired hairstyle and have no worries, my friend. Just make it look natural, and your sexiness will skyrocket.

7. Scent
Well, your scent can reveal a lot about you. If you smell like you’ve just finished working out, it says a lot about your hygiene. On the other hand, if you smell nice it’s a huge plus.

You don’t have to smell amazing to leave a good first impression. Take care of your hygiene, neutralize body odor, a few sprays of your favorite fragrance is all you need to do.

6. Shoes
Women love shoes. Women also love to see nice shoes on a guy. Although, I believe that the condition of your shoes is more important than shoe style, having a nice, clean pair of shoes is definitely a plus.

5. Smile
Oh yes. The way you smile also seems to be very noticeable by the ladies. The way you smile at them, especially. A warm, natural smile combined with healthy white teeth is very sexy according to women.

4. Your sexy ass style
Yup. They notice what you wear, and more importantly, they notice how you wear whatever it is that you’re wearing. No need to smash your head against the wall over this one, they don’t really care whether you’re wearing a sweater or a button up shirt, just make sure that your clothes fit you properly, are clean and don’t look like you keep them in a garage.

3. Hands
Surprised? I sure know I was when a girl told me once that I had pretty hands. I didn’t even know it was a thing, but yes. They notice your hands, and they notice everything about them. Size of your palms, size of your fingers, your nails. For some reason, they find this stuff very attractive.

2. Your voice and what you have to say
Deep voices are correlated with high testosterone levels. Testosterone is the stuff that makes you a man. So, it’s no surprise that women find a nice deep voice sexy. Do you know what else they find sexy? What you have to say with that sexy ass baritone. If you are an eloquent, deep-voiced gentleman, well, lucky you.

1. Face
Who of us would not like to have the perfect, Brad Pitt face? Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with perfect facial proportions and a perfect Hollywood smile.

But, let me tell you something. It’s not about how pretty your face is. It’s about how you maintain what God has given you. Develop good grooming habits, keep your skin clean and healthy, maintain your beard if you wear one, eliminate the unibrow, avoid chapped lips and your face will shine.

We all want to be recognized and perceived as attractive, and that’s perfectly normal. But more often than not we get nervous and tend to miss the most obvious signs. Knowing how to recognize subtle signals that women send your way when they’re attracted is a great way to eliminate the fear of approaching and stop wasting so many chances.

Improve your game, look for any of these signs and act upon them.
You won’t regret it!

!

You have just successfully write trash cos Nigerian girls abi make I kuku say African girls will never look out for any of these...

Fine boy no shishi, who that one EPP...

Weyrey, owonikoko... Money answereth all things...

Let money grows on tress and wait if Nigerian girls will not marry monkey..
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by b3llo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
All the trash u listed with an empty pocket means nothing to them.
Re: 10 Things Women Notice In A Man by Nweike190(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Spot on Bro.

MikeofKd:
These Mumu people shouting money money up and down ,is Bill Gates poor ? or Jeff Bezos ? what happened to their wives ? Dangote has been divorced up to 4 times now , you think money would keep a woman ? i pity y'all with the mentality that it only money women want.

Money is an important factor yes ,but u can't use it to get just any woman to like you and even if they do, it only fake and as soon as d money finishes they are gone like the wind . Argue with ur keypads I'm talking facts here . Low esteemed insecurity pple only thinks it money women want. Y'all chasing hungry girls then come here to spew trash. Ogbeni chase women wey get money and class already, if she Bill u make I know wetin cus am.

I've dated girls when I was dead broke cus I was attractive enough for girls to want to be around me, I didn't need to spend money on people's daughter and they appreciated my time and effort I put into d relationship that's all they even spent and bought gifts for me without asking . Change ur mentality abeg it really annoying ,if you're ugly stop using money to console ur ugly ass ,girl wey go love u go still love u ,money or no money.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.