Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) (60134 Views)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
when u see jobless people u will know.

See them, Okada drivers celebrating S@H

But that Abacha deh enter eye sha o tongue

Join us to sit at home and enjoy the best of Igbo cuisine, hating has never helped anyone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Join us to sit at home and enjoy the best of Igbo cuisine, hating has never helped anyone.
I am not as jobless of the terrorists, I can't S@H especially not on mondays
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
I am not as jobless of the terrorists, I can't S@H especially not on mondays

That's a whole goat that these guys cooked and is enjoying you know? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
Richmond500 and wirinet, how una see those kanda wey dey inside cooler

Make una come onitsha make we chop kanda, Abacha and hero beer. Una dey dia dey break palm kernel ontop empty belle. grin

First of all I don't eat Abacha and Kanda, I sometimes drink beer, but I am a wine person. I love wine especially red wine.

Secondly, Onitsha is not a place I would like to visit, just like I would never visit Borno. Me i no get liver to face terrorists. I prefer intellectual violence than physical violence. I will never go beyond Asaba for now.
I have a cousin working in the East he is based in Asaba, but operates from Enugu. I spoke to him about 1hr ago and he tells me people were afraid to go out yesterday and today because of IPOB's order. So he will be resuming work tomorrow at Enugu.

Thirdly, I love igbo people, and my wife is igbo. I know they have genuine grievances but I hate IPOB and they way they go about their agitations. You can't get any political capital by antagonizing and insulting everybody up and down. Without allies no body can will a political or physical battle. I had always advocated for southern unity to face our real enemy - the northern political oligarchy led by the Fulanis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BiafIntel: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
What do you have to say about their bias nairaland mods that push every anti-ipob trash to front page.
They are fighting back. "Corruption must fight back" You should know that IPOB has hurt them badly, so they have employed all dubious-minded media personnel to assist in their propaganda war. They have many of their agents here and many of the mods are on their payroll.

The contraption called nigeria has a $30billion war chest which has been reduced to about $15Billion since they started fighting against IPOB. Remember that they spent a lot buying major world media to shut them off from reporting their atrocities against IPOB, yet IPOB persevered and is winning the battle.

IPOB is everywhere and has cornered social media globally. This is not 1967-70 when they had the print media against our fathers and propagated what they wanted the world to hear. Today, IPOB is telling the whole world the real story as e dey hot. Allow them to keep pushing anti-IPOB thrash to the front page, that's also reversed way of creating awareness for IPOB. They are shooting themselves in the leg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

That's a whole goat that these guys cooked and is enjoying you know? grin
First, that doesnt look like half a goat, who dash monkey? they cant afford it, come to Kalabari make we use correct catfish cook gbedun peppersoup for u
No be this eyesore weh ona cook, They had to donate N1500 each to cook that communal food grin

cc NGpatriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
First, that doesnt look like half a goat, who dash monkey? they cant afford it
They had to donate N1500 each to cook that communal food grin

How many northerners can do this, most of you cannot donate #200 each grin

13 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BiafIntel: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

First of all I don't eat Abacha and Kanda, I sometimes drink beer, but I am a wine person. I love wine especially red wine.

Secondly, Onitsha is not a place I would like to visit, just like I would never visit Borno. Me i no get liver to face terrorists. I prefer intellectual violence than physical violence. I will never go beyond Asaba for now.
I have a cousin working in the East he is based in Asaba, but operates from Enugu. I spoke to him about 1hr ago and he tells me people were afraid to go out yesterday and today because of IPOB's order. So he will be resuming work tomorrow at Enugu.

Thirdly, I love igbo people, and my wife is igbo. I know they have genuine grievances but I hate IPOB and they way they go about their agitations. You can't get any political capital by antagonizing and insulting everybody up and down. Without allies no body can will a political or physical battle. I had always advocated for southern unity to face our real enemy - the northern political oligarchy led by the Fulanis.

May intellectual violence kee you there. Look at this otelectual trying to belong. Intellectual, yet some illiterate janj'aweed from the Sahel are ruling you and lording it over you foolish so-called intellectual. You think blowing grammar gives freedom to anyone. Mumu, go and read about how Mandela and South Africa used violence to get their freedom before blowing hot air about intellectual nonsense. Intellectual my foot. Coward!!!! Thunder fire you and intellectual nonsense.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BiafIntel: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
First, that doesnt look like half a goat, who dash monkey? they cant afford it, come to Kalabari make we use correct catfish cook gbedun peppersoup for u
No be this eyesore weh ona cook, They had to donate N1500 each to cook that communal food grin

cc NGpatriot
Thought you terrorists said they are lacking money and need not sit at home? Where did they find N1,500 to cook food. Zombie!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

How many northerners can do this, most of you cannot donate #200 each grin
come Kalabari come see better pepersoup with catfish, u go lick plate
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

Thought you terrorists said they are lacking money and need not sit at home? Where did they find N1,500 to cook food. Zombie!!
if they can't afford N1500, they must be shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:

Help me ask them ooo grin

A man who has not gone out for the past 2 days can afford to donate#1500 pepersoup money after feeding his children, he's a millionaire grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
come Kalabari come see better pepersoup with catfish, u go lick plate

No pepersoup in the north where you represent? grin

We the south south impostors.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Help me ask them ooo grin

A man who has not gone out for the past 2 days can afford to donate#1500 pepersoup money after feeding his children, he's a millionaire grin
that's ur definition of millionaire?
Damn, I am overwhelmed.

In SE, if u can afford N1,500 u are a millionaire?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
that's ur definition of millionaire?
Damn, I am overwhelmed.

In SE, if u can afford N1,500 u are a millionaire?

Yes, and you will also become a millionaire if you can afford #200 in the north grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Notasyouthink: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared On Facebook By MR. JOHN IKWUANUSI , With Caption ...

Nnamdi Kanu....
A sure holiday plug.
About today here in Onitsha.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

Source: https://www.facebook.com/john.ikwuanusi
Zenithh you think you can lie over something that is verifiable.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Yes,
Damn, so sorry for y'all
and you will also become a millionaire if you can afford #200 in the north grin grin grin
Another terrorist infested region
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared On Facebook By MR. JOHN IKWUANUSI , With Caption ...

Nnamdi Kanu....
A sure holiday plug.
About today here in Onitsha.

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

cc; lalasticlala

Source: https://www.facebook.com/john.ikwuanusi
Ipob looking for every means possible to clean up their mess grin

The real business inclined igbos are ready for you pple. Ipob has pushed them to d wall
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
OOOOHHHH Igbos are wonderful people. Where are all the useful idiots to come and rant here? Igbos are not hungry people. We can sit at home for a straight one year and still be happy because our freedom is paramount.

See this terrorist again grin

Now how will u feel if some iPob touts come and pour those ur cooler of food into d gutter and use cutlass to serrate your skin?

Answer me o
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
See their hungry faces

Suffering too much
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
Damn, so sorry for y'all Another terrorist infested region

Helinues, you will never make any sense no matter the moniker you change to grin

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:

Now how will u feel if some iPob touts come and pour those ur cooler of food into d gutter and use cutlass to serrate your skin?

Answer me o

This is not zamfara state. Igbos are peaceful and wise. Cry all you want.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:
See their hungry faces

Suffering too much
Stop crying

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Helinues, you will never make any sense no matter the moniker you change to grin
lolz, me helinues? U need to see as I deh smile
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:

Ipob looking for every means possible to clean up their mess grin

The real business inclined igbos are ready for you pple. Ipob has pushed them to d wall

Gibberish, please speak English.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:

Answer me o
SLAP44 fakeunity how would u have felt?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, me helinues? U need to see as I deh smile

You're also monogamy, busted on each bigoted attempt. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

You're also monogamy, busted on each bigoted attempt. grin
is dah all I am?
What about mannabbq? there's one other guy that always give it hot to ipob piglets, I forgot his moniker, I'll remember it sha, that one is my 6th moniker.

Now I remember, his name is simplylio
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

This is not zamfara state. Igbos are peaceful and wise. Cry all you want.

You’re peaceful but una get the wicked mind to burn up ur brothers goods worth billions last week. UBA pursue Biafra children sitting for a west Africa exams...do u pple think those children will ever forgive u terrorists tomorrow if it happens they failed waec?

I said those women una tout terrorists poured away their cooler of food into d guttter has cursed y’all. Wave children has cursed y’all too. Curses upon curses are heaped on yall reason why the struggle will keep failing.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
IGBO HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY LOVE THEMSELVES while ewedus who always claim 'Igbo hate themselves' are struggling to unite their yoruba christians with ewedu muslims. grin

This life sef!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Gibberish, please speak English.

How won’t U not understand English when it is obvious ur ipob organisation which u belong to is made up of upper Iweka illiterate touts who go about beating up Biafra students sitting for waec English grin
Eastern taliban terrorists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.