Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) (60123 Views)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Guys now have time to rest Wella

More health and strength
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
BiafIntel:
Ngwa, je kozialu ndi yard unu. grin grin
mama kunle na ndi ozo
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by ModeEbo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Am only interested in the Abacha
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
Fresh people.
everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
If person come pour that communal food weh dem donate N1500 each to cook ground nko?
dem go donate another one. Monday no dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nerves10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why the loud na??
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
when u see jobless people u will know.

See them, Okada drivers celebrating S@H

But that Abacha deh enter eye sha o tongue
stale

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by cybersoldiers: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
You can't just help but love Igbos. They are good at what they do.

Igbo's are special Hunan specie that God blessed Nigeria with.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Okunga: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
Intellectual my foot. Coward!!!! Thunder fire you and intellectual nonsense.

[/quote]

Why are you so barbaric and filled with empty flames? Must you insult to get your message across?

I don’t know how you but I swear your a full blown idiot in human form.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
so what shows they are celebrating S@H?

BTW, I see jobless bet9ja addict, and okada drivers, the compound even get 2 okadas, I though ev'ry one in Onitsha is a billionaire? grin
Oga, that is not Lagos . Naija bet wetin ?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Franking: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Make una flex while haters do their thing.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is some twilight zone scene from the Stone Age.

Your mates dey grind, making money and progressing, but you buried yourselves at home while consoling yourselves with nasty looking soup.

Who swear for these people?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
cybersoldiers:
You can't just help but love Igbos. They are good at what they do.

Igbo's are special Hunan specie that God blessed Nigeria with.

God blessed them to kill and slaughter their own people, to burn and destroy their businesses and means of livelihood, to behead school girls for juju, to prevent their children from writing exams and burn their bikes, to slaughter even pastor for protecting their own children from terrorist violence.?

Are you Igbos ever serious?

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Commentor: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

A small 16 year old boy in main market will sponsor your almajiri hunger-stricken kids up North throughout their education till university level

You nko?

Dem dey forbid make you succeed for life?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jibsy203(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
IGBO HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY LOVE THEMSELVES while ewedus who always claim 'Igbo hate themselves' are struggling to unite their yoruba christians with ewedu muslims. grin

This life sef!
Afonja na mumu ppl nah, always choking nose on other ppls affairs grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Commentor: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ipob members doing sit at home.

Nothing new.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by esnbrutality: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
IYA Ramota no fit even give you better food. Dirty gbegiri and ewedu go sour your afonja belle. Stop hating...and killing yasef ..IGBO no send una ...just face front ...zombies lamentations like kilode!!!

Commentor:

You nko?

Dem dey forbid make you succeed for life?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Commentor: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
IYA Ramota no fit even give you better food. Dirty gbegiri and ewedu go sour your afonja belle. Stop hating...and killing yasef ..IGBO no send una ...just face front ...zombies lamentations like kilode!!!

E pain am.

Dem dey forbid make you make am for life?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Typical example of ,"when life throws lemons at you, use them to make lemonade"
If Nigeria treat us hard, we enjoy harder grin cheesy
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jibsy203(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
esnbrutality:

Omo one dirty Yoruba women mess for my front today after eating dat disgusting gbegiri and Amala,Omo i faint 5times na God help me today grin grin afonja and dirty 5&6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by LZAA: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
But we yoruba and hausafulani are in West and north crying for Easterners over the sit at home.

Nairaland mods won't push this type of thread to front page.
Especially PIMPAR and the dead vulture griller grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead Monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by wirinet(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Whether you've visited Igboland or not is not in anyway a reason for anyone East of the Niger to give a flimsy care in the world. You are too sadistic to worth a nickel, so who actually cares? grin

Hardluck for the innocent Igbo girl who was too blind and had to marry a muslim sadistic pro-dumbohari anti-Biafran lackey. She must bitting her fingers by now. I just pray she doesn't end up sold in parts and pieces for your dirty trado-Islam mallam rituals.

Eyaa. So much hatred, so much cursing, so much darkness. You sound like someone in a depressed state of mind. I you are not suicidal.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by loveth360(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

God blessed them to kill and slaughter their own people, to burn and destroy their businesses and means of livelihood, to behead school girls for juju, to prevent their children from writing exams and burn their bikes, to slaughter even pastor for protecting their own children from terrorist violence.?

Are you Igbos ever serious?

grin grin

But when did you start caring for Igbos?
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Truflexunits(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Give me address biko
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

Eyaa. So much hatred, so much cursing, so much darkness. You sound like someone in a depressed state of mind. I you are not suicidal.

Take your own prescription buddy. We don't care about your pro-terrorist muslim opinion. You get what you give. grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by LordErrk: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:

Northerners right now grin

No naaa. Na grass suppose dey inside that plate
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Blackman7: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Flat headed Cannibals.

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
donbachi:
We dey sorry for people,wey no dey sorry for dem sef.
Keep Your sorry for yourself..
You need it more.
Let everybody sorry for themselves..
Let nobody come and start sorrying for somebody else
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
Suffering and smiling.Premium tears loading
Na our tears sheey??
It shouldn't be your wahalla.
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by ikdaddy01(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
I just remember my compound for Owerri then . Na so we de groove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.