Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) (60132 Views)

Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Zenithh: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
IGBO HAVE SHOWN THAT THEY LOVE THEMSELVES while ewedus who always claim 'Igbo hate themselves' are struggling to unite their yoruba christians with ewedu muslims. grin

This life sef!

Nonsense

If u Igbo luv yourself u wouldn’t set goods worth billions on fire
You wouldn’t pour coolers of food away into d gutter
You wouldn’t pour Akara already frying into d gutter.
You wouldn’t be head ur brothers.

U pple are wicked and lack proper reasoning. Reason why South South People refuse to share in una Biafra madness. They rejected u pple like a deadly disease gringrin

South South pple are d real MVPs

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by SLAP44: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:

How won’t U not understand English when it is obvious ur ipob organisation which u belong to is made up of upper Iweka illiterate touts who go about beating up Biafra students sitting for waec English grin
Eastern taliban terrorists

You sound pathetically funny whenever you lie grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by thuxzwda1: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
My condolences to all man u fan on nairaland....... grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pork meat grin and alcohol drinks grin. Ipob are doing good job grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by lakesider(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Photoshop
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by poiZon: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Pictures From Today's SIT AT HOME ....

Shared with Caption ...

We have started.
Sit at home reloaded.
Ukwa is here too
Ngpatriot fit commit suicide with this pix...
Please add graphics for those wey names contain MAD and MU plus DU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Compared to the Billions Lost....

Just like Essua, selling your future for Abacha cheesy grin
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is nice. Although the women surely are overweight! grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
They say the Igbo Man is wise...But this sit at Home is the Dumbest move from them.....

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by samdaisi: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
I dey pity these people

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Zenithh:

Nonsense

If u Igbo luv yourself u wouldn’t set goods worth billions on fire
You wouldn’t pour coolers of food away into d gutter
You wouldn’t pour Akara already frying into d gutter.
You wouldn’t be head ur brothers.

U pple are wicked and lack proper reasoning. Reason why South South People refuse to share in una Biafra madness. They rejected u pple like a deadly disease gringrin

South South pple are d real MVPs

Why are more interested in Igbo problem than your tribe's problem. Problem don finish for your muslim abokeyland? grin

Richmond500 and wirinet your fellow abokey muslim anti-Biafran terrorists can 'helep' you answer the 'quenshion'. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
First, that doesnt look like half a goat, who dash monkey? they cant afford it, come to Kalabari make we use correct catfish cook gbedun peppersoup for u
No be this eyesore weh ona cook, They had to donate N1500 each to cook that communal food grin

cc NGpatriot

Now, I really wan come Kalahari com chop catfish. L
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Taylordedon(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oh I miss ukwa like f*ck

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
And u expect ndi dot people to have sense

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
Suffering and smiling.Premium tears loading
I see no suffering. Happiness is a choice. If they lock you out, lock them in. For this economy person they see this kin food chop for Monday morning? Umu afo, unu di too much biko

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by poiZon: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
If person come pour those food weh dem donate N1500 each to cook communal food for ground nko?
Dem go beat de person, after dem cook another one, d mumu wey pour am go do the serving.

As punishment
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Skyview01:

Now, I really wan come Kalahari com chop catfish. L
its not Kalahari though, its Kalabari.
Yes, we have enough fish, u are always welcomed
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by richmond500: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
poiZon:

Dem go beat de person, after dem cook another one, d mumu wey pour am go do the serving.

As punishment
but they have the right to pour someone's business

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by stunnert(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Its like an hydra, cut of its head and two will grow right back in place
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
That's good
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by FakeUnity: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
wirinet:

First of all I don't eat Abacha and Kanda, I sometimes drink beer, but I am a wine person. I love wine especially red wine.

Secondly, Onitsha is not a place I would like to visit, just like I would never visit Borno. Me i no get liver to face terrorists. I prefer intellectual violence than physical violence. I will never go beyond Asaba for now.
I have a cousin working in the East he is based in Asaba, but operates from Enugu. I spoke to him about 1hr ago and he tells me people were afraid to go out yesterday and today because of IPOB's order. So he will be resuming work tomorrow at Enugu.

Thirdly, I love igbo people, and my wife is igbo. I know they have genuine grievances but I hate IPOB and they way they go about their agitations. You can't get any political capital by antagonizing and insulting everybody up and down. Without allies no body can will a political or physical battle. I had always advocated for southern unity to face our real enemy - the northern political oligarchy led by the Fulanis.

Whether you've visited Igboland or not is not in anyway a reason for anyone East of the Niger to give a flimsy care in the world. You are too sadistic to worth a nickel, so who actually cares? grin

Hardluck for the innocent Igbo girl who was too blind and had to marry a muslim sadistic pro-dumbohari anti-Biafran lackey. She must be bitting her fingers by now in regret. I just pray she doesn't end up sold in parts and pieces for your dirty trado-Islam mallam rituals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by poiZon: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
richmond500:
but they have the right to pour someone's business
Whose business these guys enjoying pour wey u see?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Jibsy203(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mumu afonja Muslim miscreant and aboki Fulani pigs in tears,their mama still de beg for under bridge grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Skullano(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Some streets kill goat,play football match come finish beer way dey shops self.

Onitsha people no want headache biko.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Lightorder: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

A small 16 year old boy in main market will sponsor your almajiri hunger-stricken kids up North throughout their education till university level
that one no be lie. I told one alaye in my street that at his age, my brothers have already achieved what he would need extra grace of God to achieve in the next 30 years. He was like , ‘ yeeeeeeeh’

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don't have any problem with anyone sitting at home and enjoying pepper soup and ofe nsala.

But my problem is those jobless ipob touts, Thugs and miscreants that are threating to kill and destory people's business in the name of enforcing sit at home.

I hate ipob modus of oppression, Violence and destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Brian47(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why no meat in that pepper soup only kpomo undecided undecided undecided

See Abacha embarassed embarassed
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Businesslist:
Pictures From Today's SIT AT HOME ....

Shared with Caption ...

We have started.
Sit at home reloaded.
Ukwa is here too
nna I don miss ukwa
Re: Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) by Anniemae(f): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abacha...my fave sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.