Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? (2412 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Merry Xmas Dearies. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 5:09pm On May 25, 2011
Mine is spending a nyt in a football field wt my bf wen i was in year 1 at d university. Year 2000. We had literally wanted to watch and sleep under d stars. We just lay n cuddled while I froze silently. Lol.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Jackieugo(f): 5:28pm On May 25, 2011
My ex took a trip to Colorado for a conference and had gotten mugged one night and lost everything. I drove 16 hours to pick him up embarassed
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by obowunmi(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2011
f.u.c.ked an ex for 14 hours straight. angry angry
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by sexylogan(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2011
too naughty to post here. . . .
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Dyt(f): 8:42pm On May 25, 2011
I made a promise 2 lov him 4eva
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by sexylogan(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2011
i've driven across the country just to lay an ex-gf
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 7:10pm On May 26, 2011
sexylogan:

i've driven across the country just to lay an ex-gf

laffsssssss. Logan, wow. For real? Dat lay really must b platinum, lol. Cool.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by 190: 7:23pm On May 26, 2011
Back in Nigeria

I made a  7 hour Journey between Lagos and Abuja - 4 hours just to see my GF when she had her industrial training in lagos

That was the first day i touched 200KMPH max on the high way

I was on alomo bitters that day which made me believe was behind it

I was scared shiiitless but was determined to touch down on that 200KMPH and made it

Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 7:24pm On May 26, 2011
Dyt:

Dyt:

awwwwww, Dyt. So swt. Hes ur current lover?
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Dyt(f): 7:44pm On May 26, 2011
^ yep
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Iranoladun(f): 8:01pm On May 26, 2011
So many weird things:

Travelled round 4 states by road in a day looking for him!

Treaked about 6kM at 5am just to see my boyfriend (now hubby) oblivious of the danger & not waiting till morning in order to get a taxi,
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by emireldi: 1:44am On May 27, 2011
.sexylogan, ahahhahahah,,,lmao!, tht must of been the best lay you ever freaking done,,lOLOLOLO
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by iice(f): 2:31pm On May 27, 2011
Not one thing cool
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2011
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by deotelan(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2011
My first luv was the 'head gurl' back then in junior high, she was so damn pretty in ma eyez dt we only talked at lunch break after much rehearsals from me, could'nt even look straight into her eyez and when i got home each night i would talk endlessly to any imaginary object i preconcieve to be her image, was so much in luv with her that i could'nt control my thoughts all day. Presently when i saw her last i asked my self how i manage to fall for her she's not my type anymore.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by kokoye(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2011
I stopped being a dog.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Ranoscky(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2011
Quarrelled with ma mom for months just b'cos she asked me to leave my [then] girlfriend, whom I love so damn much [but later, I findout that she was right and had to appologize to her].
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by 190: 6:17pm On May 27, 2011
^you were pucee whipped undecided

iice:

Not one thing cool

shaking my head
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2011
Jackieugo:

My ex took a trip to Colorado for a conference and had gotten mugged one night and lost everything. I drove 16 hours to pick him up embarassed

wowwwwww! 16 hours, Jackie!!! things we do just for love. n to think hes nw an ass, , sory ex. dats y it called love. Awwww.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2011
obowunmi:

f.u.c.ked an ex for 14 hours straight. angry angry

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Obowunmiiiii!!!! laffsssssssssssss. Machine!!!
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 3:34pm On May 28, 2011
Ranoscky:

Quarrelled with ma mom for months just b'cos she asked me to leave my [then] girlfriend, whom I love so damn much [but later, I findout that she was right and had to appologize to her].

Wow. Thank God u werent married to her b4 u found out. It may piss us off, bt most tyms its true, MUMS r ryt. lol
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by nellaluv(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2011
190:

Back in Nigeria

I made a  7 hour Journey between Lagos and Abuja - 4 hours just to see my GF when she had her industrial training in lagos

That was the first day i touched 200KMPH max on the high way

I was on alomo bitters that day which made me believe was behind it

I was scared shiiitless but was determined to touch down on that 200KMPH and made it

LIAR
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by 190: 3:48pm On May 28, 2011
I swaar -- I was with a friend in my car and he almost opened the door and Jump out angry

BTW wats the lie there

that i touched 200KMPH or that i made a 6hr Journey in 4hours?
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2011
I'd rather not say it on here but I learned my lesson!
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by 190: 3:51pm On May 28, 2011
Jackieugo:

awww thats so nice of you

and yet he's still an ex (smh) undecided
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Scooby1(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2011
interesting stories!
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2011
Scooby1:

interesting stories!

Post urs joo, Scooby. wink am waiting to read it oo
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by dearaijay(f): 11:52pm On May 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I'd rather not say it on here but I learned my lesson!

Come on, Mz. We too want to learn. Plzzzzzz, spill.
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by Ranoscky(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2011
dearaijay:

Wow. Thank God u werent married to her b4 u found out. It may piss us off, bt most tyms its true, MUMS r ryt. lol
Am tellin you, my sista. Moms are damn right!

190:

^you were pucee whipped undecided
Ewu Gambia!
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by OsoSexy: 2:30am On Jun 14, 2011
I took my friend who I was madly in love with house hunting for him and his new girlfriend. I thought that he would see that I really loved him and we would become more than friends as we were already involved in a sexual relationship. It wasnt until after I walked away that he realized that me loved me too; but by then it was to late!!
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by 190: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ewu Gambia!

more like Ewu canada cool cool
Re: Dearies, What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done In The Name Of Love? by MsPotato(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2011
Bake 30 different cakes in one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Funny Facts About Love And Sex / What Worst Feelings Ever! Have You Experienced? / I Saw Her Staring At Me,and I Thought She Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.