Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? (2571 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Ehweee!!!!! And local man was about shooting his shot....
lol... You're a wonderful man sir... grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by mosdii(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by zexy2030(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... You're a wonderful sir...
Dora dowa ur name is sexual. Maybe u carry a spirit of lust. Lustful spirits identifies who has same spirit as theirs and they connect. She cried because her instinct or demon told her u r one of them but u denied and may expose her.

To keep her faraway just bring her close to religious gatherings, go services with her,

be closer than ever but with the aim of correcting her mindset, and if she finds you too religious she will flee, if she is not willing to change and be very consistent.

Our mind is our life. Out of ur mind are the issues u r facing in ur life now.

Imagine discussing sexual fantasies with her only to realize that's her network.

If u had discussed religion so much, she will find u boring and walk away.

We all look for network that connects to our minds imaginations.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Very soon, you'll begin asking for more. We all know how stories like this ends. You know what you should do, but since your emotions are already engaged, then you'll find excuses.

Fear of God indeed. She explored your mouth but you didn't respond, LOL! Nice writing skills though.
nice writing skills kor, oga just talk say you like weytin you read.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... You're a wonderful man sir... grin grin grin

And a wonderful man deserves a wonderful woman.

I'll give you one

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2021
zexy2030:

Dora dowa ur name is sexual. Maybe u carry a spirit of lust. Lustful spirits identifies who has same spirit as theirs and they connect. She cried because her instinct or demon told her u r one of them but u denied and may expose her.

To keep her faraway just bring her close to religious gatherings, go services with her,

be closer than ever but with the aim of correcting her mindset, and if she finds you too religious she will flee, if she is not willing to change and be very consistent.

Our mind is our life. Out of ur mind are the issues u r facing in ur life now.

Imagine discussing sexual fantasies with her only to realize that's her network.

If u had discussed religion so much, she will find u boring and walk away.

We all look for network that connects to our minds imaginations.
Thank you so much sir .
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Ma niggi cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Powerfly(f): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Haaaaaaaa, powerfly o

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Kobicove(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Don't let this lady drag you into lesbianism undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Efe42(m): 1:21am On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,you manage make friend for market,na lesbo she cor be cheesy

Eyahhhhh....well,op,it's better you just end that friendship now that it hasn't turned into something else.... Because trust me,even if you forgive her today,one day she'll still make such advances again.....

So, kukuma end am now before another thread go hit nairaland on how you tried to tame a lesbo but later ended up being lashed lipsrsealed

Don't let your emotion do the judging, she like you and what you need right now is getting into a serious relationship with someone and that will automatically turn her off.

Even after apologizing to you for something she did wrong early, you will still feel those magical touch anytime you two re together alone.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Efe42(m): 1:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
Thank you so much sir .

Well I'm single and seriously searching for partner

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Told My Ex Last Night / Oraimo Or New Age / Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.