Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) (10998 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Frenzy01(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2021
This guy too dey talk.. But I like his sense of humor tho wink smiley smiley

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Bellotelli: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2021
LordofNaija:
This one wasn't informed too! Most ladies you see loitering in malls are hook up girls seeking potential clients. Just approach any and ask how much ST and hear her response
You are right. approached a girl recently at an abuja mall and exchange contact with her. I decided to call her and next thing she was billing me for a night in a hotel of her choice.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by mosdii(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by dominique(f): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2021
The op may be exaggerating but truly there are plenty scantily clad girls at malls these days catwalking around the aisles with nothing to buy looking for hook-up clients. Since they're no longer allowed to loiter around hotel and airport lobbies, malls are the next best place to seek clients. If your son brings home a girl and you ask him where he met her and he says mall, use koboko to chase her away then use it to flog sense into him. May our sons and brothers not be an olosho's retirement plan o

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Bunmhi(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Iamdbull:

Goro teeth that you tripping for
Thunder fire that thing wey dey tell you so

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by kingreign(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
dominique:
The op may be exaggerating but truly there are plenty scantily clad girls at malls these days catwalking around the aisles with nothing to buy looking for hook-up clients. Since they're no longer allowed to loiter around hotel and airport lobbies, malls are the next best place to seek clients. If your son brings home a girl and you ask him where he met her and he says mall, use koboko to chase her away then use it to flog sense into him. May our sons and brothers not be an olosho's retirement plan o

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2021
He never get money,no met am hmmm
Kingreess:
This guy no go kill person I go like meet you for real life

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by foxxydude: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
Kingreess:
This guy no go kill person I go like meet you for real life

Catfish grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by 4lorunsho(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Everyone who takes number from them , wants a night stand
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by bukatyne(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
dominique:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But some of these girls come with their guys na?

Or are they planning to port there and then? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Your prayer: A solid amen!
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Divoc19(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Been a while o hope you are good @iamdbull
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
Boutiques these days don’t sell decent clothes anymore, they sell rags that makes you wonder if everyone is now opened to exposing sensitive parts of the body.

Young parents, you’ve got a lot to do, you must instill Fear of God & discipline into that child before it becomes too late.

Young parents that are competing with their daughters undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by tnerro1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
DankemzI:
Girls don't wear bra again, they'll be flaunting nipples anyhow. We need hisbah kind of police to be flocking any nipple flaunting Olosho cool

No try am ooo, we go get serious problems oo, dem fit ban beer or cigar. But leave that other side ooo. That thing dey reduce BP wink

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
HenryDion:

Young parents that are competing with their daughters undecided
So true.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Crixxx: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
dominique:

Kindly undo this. I mistakenly hit the button band found this. I am not a Muslim

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Crixxx:

Kindly undo this. I mistakenly hit the button band found this. I am not a Muslim

It will go away after some time as long as you don't post in the Islamic section
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Crixxx: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
dominique:

It will go away after some time as long as you don't post in the Islamic section

Ok thanks. Because I was really bothered.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Davash222:

ST means Short Time.

Don't mention.

Ugly fox. Don't tell cos I know u to the streets undecided
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 18, 2021
dominique:

You're kinda quiet but does a nice job. I do appreciate. But lemme be sincere, pls, read thru lines before u ban. Let's make it creative. Why? He'll, I'll yell at any officer who does the wrong thing and you'll ban me for that? Macron was slapped... Niggaaar that slapped him is still breathing. How about the big F(failure)? U ban people cos of him. Just ban me
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by omotoshodontee1: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Do u live in cooplag estate @dbull...if yes,let hook up
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by l0uie(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2021
No funny shit, the op only needs one thing and that is to get a life.
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
Do u live in cooplag estate @dbull...if yes,let hook up
Damn bro that's where I stay you stay here too?
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
He never get money,no met am hmmm
I don suffer chaiii. You look me finish call me broke

1 Like

Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by omotoshodontee1: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Iamdbull:

Damn bro that's where I stay you stay here too?
I stay there too bro..line E..wat of u?
Re: Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2021
omotoshodontee1:
I stay there too bro..line E..wat of u?
Omo na line E me sef dey stay ooo. You no dey come poolside?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / 27 Features Of Loving Men / How Did You Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.