Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) (10994 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Admin4322(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
The Video of a lady with massive backside has got Nigerians talking on social media.

The bootylicious lady was spotted in a mall while shopping which created the attention of other people.

Watch the video below

Source:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OsHocgPM1/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Admin4322(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
More

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

Such a rigorously massive, multi-contoured gluteus maximus

This is a typical example of one of the unsurmountable challenges that faces a man.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by godofuck231: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Asstritis

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by starbuck(f): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lass lass, na poo full am..

Let me manage mine in peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I'm sure it's an inplant

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Admin4322(f): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
starbuck:
Lass lass, na poo full am..

Let me manage mine in peace

DAMN!!! wink wink Like say poo no full your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by SalafRider(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
What's special bout that? Mtscheeeeewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by GOFRONT(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin

Chaiiii.....Lefulefu, comman see Bakka!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by chibu4u2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oboy!! See kaka shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Admin4322(f): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by happybee: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
That can't be real...
Its even big pass Yul edoxie or something own...
My God shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is over load ooo shocked shocked
Yansh wen like 5 persons suppose share for family,one person just carry am all..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by franchasng: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
dat tin is orthopaedic bed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Martinez39(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Cloyingly sexy. undecided
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Texman21: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
you can place a baby on that ass and she wont notice
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by feeshoy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Side pic tho, she looks lik Lawrence from the Princess and the Frog animation movie, when he was transforming back frm prince Naveen to himslf after proposing to Charlotte

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by LarryBee1k: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Chaiiii.....Lefulefu, comman see Bakka!!!!
chai! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2019
As fake af!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Admin4322(f): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Pls why do I get banned by Antispambot anytime I post my source link.. it’s really frustrating
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by dejio42(m): 2:22am On Jul 23, 2019
undecided y
She gonna ask 4 a wheel-chair by 40
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Burgerlomo: 2:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Bubu and Turaki sef dey astonish with this gigantic ass despite their political differences grin

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Gadafii: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Am I the only one who find this disgusting and uninteresting embarassed

Slim-thick is the best cool
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by TANID(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a rigorously massive, multi-contoured gluteus maximus

This is a typical example of one of the unsurmountable challenges that faces a man.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw Who's That Girl In White Towel ? Why She Wan Take Bath At That Place? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Kingluqman(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Silicon

grin
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by classicdessy(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2019
To all the nl men lets say the truth if this yanch waka pass you, say you no go turn back check waiting pass you. make I no see your likes but if you go turn back check share shocked grin
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by jamezman(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
TANID:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw Who's That Girl In White Towel ? Why She Wan Take Bath At That Place? cheesy

You probably get The answer to your question on Judgement day......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Near Death Experience If You Have Any (NDE). / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.