Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885291 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2012
Zeddicus:
Thanks bro. Still on the transcript issue..Is it possible for me to collect the transcript and forward to UniAssist myself? Am asking becuase trusting my school to send this document to Germany is like playing with fire! The document could while away in some locker for weeks.. Another question, what if I already have an IELTS language cert, do I still need the Language proof? Haven't been able to get online on a computer to properly look at the Uni-Assist webpage so I'd like to know the maximum number of schools you can apply to under them. Thanks everyone.
Please can I get an answer to the quoted? Also, must everything be done in Lagos? Is there no German Emabassy in Abuja? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
futurewise11: Bros no they worry ursef winter still far.start the german language now,by the time u want to apply u will already have A2 in german language then tell them in goethe institute that u need a letter frm them address to ur prospective school that in few months time ur B1 certificate will be out.
They will honour it,that's what a friend of mine did.moreover winter admission will start around ;une so start the language program now.preferably Goether institute in lagos island,they always respect and honour there letter.quote author=flange]@futurewise ... Please o I await ur response and please @ house I need schools I can study engineering BSC in English or english/German that I can apply for winter please every little contribution will be honored and accepted

Wow thanx I can't settle for anything less for goithe institute I'm going do just that we will meet there definitely ill be starting in January because online they said the next semester registration is Jan 9th
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
@futurewise did you apply via uni-assit if yes how did you make your payment..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Advice me pls
i want to apply for a masters program in a german school. i met an agent in osun state who said he wil apply for me in a german school and the application and processing fee i v to pay to him is 35k and that we wil talk abt the agent fee wen i v gotten the admission. He promised to get me the admission letter in two weeks and he said we wil b resuming by march. Do u think he is genuine?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
TummieMarshal: Advice me pls
i want to apply for a masters program in a german school. i met an agent in osun state who said he wil apply for me in a german school and the application and processing fee i v to pay to him is 35k and that we wil talk abt the agent fee wen i v gotten the admission. He promised to get me the admission letter in two weeks and he said we wil b resuming by march. Do u think he is genuine?
I don't think he is genuine.. thats why this thread was created..U can do it urself..read this thread very well..u'll get all the answers u nid to ur questions.. U can as well ask it here and am sure guys here will help u out.. Flee from agents..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Una no wan answer me ni? Nawa o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
he is not genuine cos there is no way u can get ,aster admission in Germany under 2 weeks cos winter admisssion is not even opened yet and when it is opened decisions will be made around july/ugust. So u can see he is lieing and after ur 35k for xmas chicken.

I got admission to study Engineering in Germany for summer session/March in southern/western part of Germany. Medium of instruction is English. without using any agent. You can do it yourself just use this tool to apply any school of your choice www.daad.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Think is still possible to get admission fo the summerr semster cos am also hoping to get one soon the deadline is jan15th and am sendng my applcation document dis week.so you can still get admition for a summer semsterr. But am appling for a masters programme sha don't knw much about bachelor... @ the people who got the admiSsion pls how did you pay for uni-assist pls help me..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
naijaobi: I don't think he is genuine.. thats why this thread was created..U can do it urself..read this thread very well..u'll get all the answers u nid to ur questions.. U can as well ask it here and am sure guys here will help u out.. Flee from agents..

Ɣ☺ΰ can do it Ɣ☺ΰr self... Its not hard. Kip dat 35K Ƒ☺‎​я̩̥̊ sometin else... Ɣ☺ΰ can get it under two weeks if Ɣ☺ΰr documents ǻƦε complete
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
topeajis: Think is still possible to get admission fo the summerr semster cos am also hoping to get one soon the deadline is jan15th and am sendng my applcation document dis week.so you can still get admition for a summer semsterr. But am appling for a masters programme sha don't knw much about bachelor... @ the people who got the admiSsion pls how did you pay for uni-assist pls help me..

Thru UBA bank transfer. Its faster and quicker
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 1:47am On Dec 17, 2012
iluminati: he is not genuine cos there is no way u can get ,aster admission in Germany under 2 weeks cos winter admisssion is not even opened yet and when it is opened decisions will be made around july/ugust. So u can see he is lieing and after ur 35k for xmas chicken.

I got admission to study Engineering in Germany for summer session/March in southern/western part of Germany. Medium of instruction is English. without using any agent. You can do it yourself just use this tool to apply any school of your choice www.daad.de

That is simply the problem im having with this thread, people who have gone tbru a process often negkect others to their fate. I v been trying to apply by myself for the past 2months, how can i pay the uniassist bt no one is responding.
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
I need an admission into a german school for a masters program taught in English for the summer session, is it still possible cos registration closes by jan 1. Is it still possible for me to do it by myself?
2. How can i pay for the uni assist registration, i learnt moneygram and western union cant b done from nigeria?
Friends, please If u can help me with this two questions then i wil b free from the jaws of this dubious agent
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:28am On Dec 17, 2012
TummieMarshal:

That is simply the problem im having with this thread, people who have gone tbru a process often negkect others to their fate. I v been trying to apply by myself for the past 2months, how can i pay the uniassist bt no one is responding.
MY QUESTIONS ARE:
I need an admission into a german school for a masters program taught in English for the summer session, is it still possible cos registration closes by jan 1. Is it still possible for me to do it by myself?
2. How can i pay for the uni assist registration, i learnt moneygram and western union cant b done from nigeria?
Friends, please If u can help me with this two questions then i wil b free from the jaws of this dubious agent

Am also havng. A problem on how to pay but wll go to bansks todays sha. F western union and moneygramme can't be done then we can try a. Bank transfer but I will ttry and get infomation on that and share it with you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2012
TummieMarshal:

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
If you have ALL the documents ready and you have the fees, then you can go ahead and send everything. 2 weeks is enough time. Just pray that there is no problem with the documents because if they get returned, you won't meet deadline.

As for payment,if you don't have, look for someone that has a domicillary account to help you with the transfer, stating your name and application details in the memo field.

As for the thread, I don't know what to say. Simple question that won't take 2 minutes to answer, dem go ignore you. We shall all get there one day o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2012
Zeddicus:
If you have ALL the documents ready and you have the fees, then you can go ahead and send everything. 2 weeks is enough time. Just pray that there is no problem with the documents because if they get returned, you won't meet deadline.

As for payment,if you don't have, look for someone that has a domicillary account to help you with the transfer, stating your name and application details in the memo field.

As for the thread, I don't know what to say. Simple question that won't take 2 minutes to answer, dem go ignore you. We shall all get there one day o.

Thanks @ Zeddicus. All my documents are ready all. Need is just on the payment wll. Wll make sure. Do before wedenesday and send my docements on friday. Cos am applyng vai uni-assisst and. Univesity of worms also cherge ther applcaton fee. Will go to the bank today sha . I have was plannng to pay wth a visa card before but my brother that owns it s not in nigeria and he must sigh the form.so. Have to look for another means of payment like I wll focus on the bank transfer via UBA sha. All the best to everyone on the thread sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Omo na wa ooo the only means that money can be transfes from nigeria is if someone have a domiciliary euro accout oooo. So am stll lookn for someone that has that account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by talk2jb: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello house, I just saw this topic and am interested in it cos am also processing masters in germany. I would like those that have gone 4 masters or those that know d requirement 4 masters in germany to pls help me out abt my CGPA, my CGPA is 2.7 out of 5 (2:2)... Is 2.7 enough to gain admission for masters in germany? I know of canada that they always request for 2:1 for masters. Thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
talk2jb: Hello house, I just saw this topic and am interested in it cos am also processing masters in germany. I would like those that have gone 4 masters or those that know d requirement 4 masters in germany to pls help me out abt my CGPA, my CGPA is 2.7 out of 5 (2:2)... Is 2.7 enough to gain admission for masters in germany? I know of canada that they always request for 2:1 for masters. Thank u

My brother is just that you didnt read some of the post before jumping to your question,i will not answer your question because am just like an applicant like you,but i can only give you advice,go ahead and apply to several university,Germany admission is mainly first come first serve,i will encourage you to apply hopefully you will get at least 1 out of 3 or 4 instead of asking for those successful applicants because they are not ready to answer your question.This is what every body in this thread has been commenting and they feel less concern about it.Even if the country is not good enough,it doesn't prevent them to share their experience here.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
surecan:

My brother is just that you didnt read some of the post before jumping to your question,i will not answer your question because am just like an applicant like you,but i can only give you advice,go ahead and apply to several university,Germany admission is mainly first come first serve,i will encourage you to apply hopefully you will get at least 1 out of 3 or 4 instead of asking for those successful applicants because they are not ready to answer your question.This is what every body in this thread has been commenting and they feel less concern about it.Even if the country is not good enough,it doesn't prevent them to share their experience here.
Not all schools ask for gp. And the once that ask will ask f or 2.5. So just apply for like. 4 universty in a related course. Then u can be sure to get 1 or 2 out of t..am also applying sha but am applyng for 6. Schools hopng to get 3 and wll then choose the best school out of all..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
topeajis:
Not all schools ask for gp. And the once that ask will ask f or 2.5. So just apply for like. 4 universty in a related course. Then u can be sure to get 1 or 2 out of t..am also applying sha but am applyng for 6. Schools hopng to get 3 and wll then choose the best school out of all..
Tope how far nah? Abeg I fit get your BB pin?? Have you confirmed from Uniassist that you can pay them with someone's EURO domicilliary account? Also can you apply first on their webpage for the universities before paying them the processing fees? Am asking because I want to take time later and fill everything required online and then send them documents and make payment. This one wey you wan apply to six universities so? E no too much?? Lol.
I was even thinking that applying to four schools will be much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Zeddicus:
Tope how far nah? Abeg I fit get your BB pin?? Have you confirmed from Uniassist that you can pay them with someone's EURO domicilliary account? Also can you apply first on their webpage for the universities before paying them the processing fees? Am asking because I want to take time later and fill everything required online and then send them documents and make payment. This one wey you wan apply to six

universities so? E no too much?? Lol.
I was even thinking that applying to four schools will be much.

Yes u can pay from. Someones accoutn. 2912B193 that ma pin..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
topeajis:

Yes u can pay from. Someones accoutn. 2912B193 that ma pin..
I don add you..accept abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Na wa this is very Bad all the Nigerians in germany or who already had admissions None of them can even help the prospective students with a detailed information on how to pay via uni assist. Anyone who has had a first hand experience should explain this process once and for all ... Justwise ! Justwise !!
This is not right shuu

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by talk2jb: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
topeajis:

Pls is it GP of 2.5 out of 4 or 2.5 out of 5 they ask for d schools that ask?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
talk2jb:

Pls is it GP of 2.5 out of 4 or 2.5 out of 5 they ask for d schools that ask?

Out of 5. Thnk course german school s also 5. So they will say accordng to german gradng. So it 5
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
flange: Na wa this is very Bad all the Nigerians in germany or who already had admissions None of them can even help the prospective students with a detailed information on how to pay via uni assist. Anyone who has had a first hand experience should explain this process once and for all ... Justwise ! Justwise !!
This is not right shuu
You guys won't just understand till u get out there. Evry seconds count. N I can assure u all the questions you guys are asking has bin already answered in prevoius post. Ppl ask anoying question. Germany is a 'police state' they are detailled ppl. They tell you what to do, how to do it n where to do it... Once u abide u av no problem u will always get wat u want. For anything partaining admissionn, go to daad site or google study in germany. U will av all the information u need. One love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 1:38am On Dec 18, 2012
i didn't apply thru uniassist cos i no fit ther application feee wahala. I applied thru WWW.DAAD.DE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 2:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Yes,,, I collected my transcript myself(4m my uni"uniJos",,,payed d guy handling it, photocopied it and certified d photocopy @ highcourt in lagos, sent it wit my d oda required docs to Uni-assist, payed d fee(wiretransfer), sent it tru fedex, it got to Germany in 3days, in 2weeks Uni-assist was tru wit it,n sent it to my skool(mine is Masters in International Finance), after oneweek (makin it 3weeks all in all) d uni sent me admission lettere,,,,
Went to d embasyy applied for blocked acct, in 2weeks my acct was opened,,,,

Uni-assist r efficient in my own case

And d German embassy I feel is d best,compared to canadian embassy, their way too straight, get admission,open acct, u get ur visa

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 2:33am On Dec 18, 2012
For d payment, look for som1 wit a euro dormiciliary acct, u pay him d naira value of d money/ u buy euro put in his acct, n he does d payment for u
Or better still,go open a Euro dorm acct(wit 200euro)
I used my friends fidelity euro dorm wen I was applyin, it got to dem dat same day
But i opened wit Gtb cos of ease/accesibilty
Germans r straight 4ward,,, I haven't seen any like them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AdimO1(m): 2:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Zeddicus:
Please can I get an answer to the quoted? Also, must everything be done in Lagos? Is there no German Emabassy in Abuja? Thanks.
@ Zedicus, abj is for diplomatic visas,
Student visa is done in lagos embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2012
Adim O.:

Thanks bro. We need you guys to check on the page once in a while to help us clear these questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2012
iluminati: i didn't apply thru uniassist cos i no fit ther application feee wahala. I applied thru WWW.DAAD.DE
I also think DAAD is better. At least you can search for schools by criteria.
Please I'd like to ask again, on DAAD the schools are asking only for Language test and certificate. That means one has to write TOEFL and no need for transcript?
Finally seen some nice school and courses on Uniassist cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Adim O.:

bros thank you for surfacing here at this time people needed you most,i did exaactly what you does but was surprise uni assist said that my transcript was missing.Any way i have since written to them to search very well and as well sent to them another one hopefully they will not come up with another story

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.