Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884174 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Is anyone here going to Abbe School of Photonics at University of Jena? Has anyone gotten admission from this Uni? Plz lets rub minds
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Nimakor:
Nein. Unless he gives you cash.
danke bruder, u mean the 8,000euros for the block account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
busky101: danke bruder, u mean the 8,000euros for the block account?
Obviously!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Technically its not possible for you to move to school B when you applied for visa with school A. Because when you applied for visa to school A in city A, the embassy sent your documents to city A were you have their Ausländerbehörde they then investigate your documents and ask the embassy to grant you visa. So you have to go and register at city A when you get to germany, in other to get into the system. After your first semester it is then possible for you go to school B.

Its more easier if you use block account, but if you are on a scholarship its not as easy as it looks.

Thanks for the reply, I'll be using a block account. at present i'm yet to get my student visa appointment date but i'm really optimistic about school B if i was to get my admission letter before the appointment date would it be wise to notify the embassy about the change of where i want to study + hope they wouldnt take it out on me like a month suspension or something like that, if i get my admission letter before the date of my scheduled interview for school A and i want to change the letter of admission to school B. what steps can be taken to avoid spending a whole semester in school A thanks for the reply again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2014
dolpaz:

You have a mail !
hello dolpaz and adebayo just try to send me a mail true my profile, i will confirm your mail request and reply . @ dolpaz like you have info on the sponsor letter? I need help abeg !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 3:25am On Jul 21, 2014
terryo1:

@Bethiano, I am also using a sponsorship letter and no such requirements were required of my sponsor. As a matter of fact, the letter costs about 25euros or there about. Pls dnt be scammed.
thanks terry for your reply. Your sponsor is in which city?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Bethiano: hello dolpaz and adebayo just try to send me a mail true my profile, i will confirm your mail request and reply . @ dolpaz like you have info on the sponsor letter? I need help abeg !
After u were scammed...only you will bring it to the open.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Nimakor:
Obviously!
I thought u meant d visa fee grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2014
segadebayo:

Thanks for the reply, I'll be using a block account. at present i'm yet to get my student visa appointment date but i'm really optimistic about school B if i was to get my admission letter before the appointment date would it be wise to notify the embassy about the change of where i want to study + hope they wouldnt take it out on me like a month suspension or something like that, if i get my admission letter before the date of my scheduled interview for school A and i want to change the letter of admission to school B. what steps can be taken to avoid spending a whole semester in school A thanks for the reply again
Embassy doesn't have that time...go with what u have given for blocked account. No complications!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

Over where?******my guy i be applicant like you ohh******* tongue grin
oh... oh, tnx! which school are you looking forward to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2014
honourableseyi:

*1. You will have about 120-150K
*2. Not really since thy will take their decision based on all the courses in the transcrpts not on just only one where you have F
*3. Just go to daad.de, https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=2167#q=&degree%5B%5D=1&fos%5B%5D=3&fos%5B%5D=4&subject=0&lang%5B%5D=2&langDistribution=0&sortBy=1&page=2&display=list, use ur course of study as a search criteria and mode of teaching which can either be english or german language.
*4. There is nothing you can do except you have someone as in family in Germany who is earning certain amount of money per month to help you with sponsor letter. Anything beyond that, na to go look for 8KEuro for block account. This is to the best of my knowledge. Other ogas can add or subtract. Shalom
ohk, that means I have to start searching for people over there or
please you know other tuition free European countries that offers opportunities like Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2014
damsamty16:
Am stil an applicant o
it is well! which school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 6:50am On Jul 21, 2014
terryo1:

@Bethiano, I am also using a sponsorship letter and no such requirements were required of my sponsor. As a matter of fact, the letter costs about 25euros or there about. Pls dnt be scammed.
hello, is the letter from a relative.
though I don't know anyone for now over there ...what do you advise please?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2014
bissiejoe:

You are lucky your org will grant you study leave, mine won't do that. It must be a one man biz or you are a top level staff.

It's an energy plc, & ur latter guess quite on point! but i think most org. allows such leave.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Nimakor:
Ich bin froh fuer dich. Alles gute!

ouch! meaning pls? bros easy on me i beg, i be learner o 4get say i dey type 'danke shon' here. lol.

danke shon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=dolpaz]Guten Morgen Guys,
I have not Irked neither have I make any derogatory word/statement. I used the word "Lazy" cos most people just bump here to asking questions which have certainly been answered some 3-5 post away.

I respect people opinion and i was once in people shoes to ask meaningful questions which happens not to have been asked/treated.
Adexhat talked about securing a job in germany, and I have answered the same question some post away.
Phucado said we should ignore.. for

Bros ur comment was appreciated pls, understanding is what matters o.
cheers

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2014
JustCare:
oh... oh, tnx! which school are you looking forward to?

I have already been admitted into Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg, done my visa interview. I'm waiting for the good news anytime soon grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
JustCare:
ohk, that means I have to start searching for people over there or
please you know other tuition free European countries that offers opportunities like Germany?

Presently Germany is the best bet. Because you will not want to go to Ukraine with what is going on there. Norway is free but not without 2.5million naira for something like their own block acct too. I don't know about the rest sha. Georgia is another place with low tuition fees but has not join EU and ur opportunity might be limited there. What do you want to search? Someone that can help with sponsor letter? Through google or where? Beware of scammer ooooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
tossbal4real:

Yeap!!
Yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2014
JustCare:
hello, is the letter from a relative.
though I don't know anyone for now over there ...what do you advise please?

Its from my Uncle. I advise you look for sm1 genuine over there who can help you with it, otherwise, do ur best to source for the 8k euro. God wil see u thru.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Bethiano: thanks terry for your reply. Your sponsor is in which city?

In Stuttgart.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

I have already been admitted into Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg, done my visa interview. I'm waiting for the good news anytime soon grin grin
oh! Congrats then!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2014
honourableseyi:

Presently Germany is the best bet. Because you will not want to go to Ukraine with what is going on there. Norway is free but not without 2.5million naira for something like their own block acct too. I don't know about the rest sha. Georgia is another place with low tuition fees but has not join EU and ur opportunity might be limited there. What do you want to search? Someone that can help with sponsor letter? Through google or where? Beware of scammer ooooooo
lol... tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2014
terryo1:

Its from my Uncle. I advise you look for sm1 genuine over there who can help you with it, otherwise, do ur best to source for the 8k euro. God wil see u thru.
tnx bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
ferdimako:
I thought u meant d visa fee grin
Hahaha. The thing tire me o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Adexhat:

ouch! meaning pls? bros easy on me i beg, i be learner o 4get say i dey type 'danke shon' here. lol.

danke shon
I understand.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

The goodnews will come
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte: Is anyone here going to Abbe School of Photonics at University of Jena? Has anyone gotten admission from this Uni? Plz lets rub minds

Na dia I been wan apply for o. But looking at Phd mayb. Dem give U scholarship?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte: Is anyone here going to Abbe School of Photonics at University of Jena? Has anyone gotten admission from this Uni? Plz lets rub minds
@barywhyte, have you been offered admission to uni Jena?

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.