Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895386 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
@femiiiiiiiiii any news
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:

Meiner fängt im September an. Aber ich will im August nach Deutschland fliegen, um notwendige Vorbereitungen zu machen.

Ich hab gehört, dass manchmal die Verarbeitung des Visums 4 Woche dauert.

Na, ich wünsche uns viel Glück.

I've replied your pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Femi or whatsoever ur name is, don't you ever post 'entirely in german'..! What's wronge wif u Had this thread been in german, would you have learned (admission & visa process) upto ur present level

People like you are so selfish.. there is a german language thread on nairaland created by Beebee, go there and post ur trash..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Justcul: Femi or whatsoever ur name is, don't you ever post 'entirely in german'..! What's wronge wif u Had this thread been in german, would you have learned (admission & visa process) upto ur present level

People like you are so selfish.. there is a german language thread on nairaland created by Beebee, go there and post ur trash..
no mind am. Na google i dey blame. Cos if google translate no dey, he no go dey do this kain thing.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Justcul: Femi or whatsoever ur name is, don't you ever post 'entirely in german'..! What's wronge wif u Had this thread been in german, would you have learned (admission & visa process) upto ur present level

grin grin grin Abeg sofiri sofiri, na so you sabi vex.......lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

grin grin grin Abeg sofiri sofiri, na so you sabi vex.......lol

Lolz.. Bro its not lyk that, u know we have new people coming to d thread and such posts won't encourage them to learn..

If everyone posts in german, what would become of this great thread Even you that knows german to 'B' level don't post in german..

Atleast 4 the benefit of others.. We all are learning d language ryt now and we hope to succeed.. I hope u understand bro..!

Even the mighty Tope's and Godson's did not post 'entirely' in german while they were teaching us..

#TeamWinter...Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Justcul:

Lolz.. Bro its not lyk that, u know we have new people coming to d thread and such posts won't encourage them to learn..

If everyone posts in german, what would become of this great thread Even you that knows german to 'B' level don't post in german..

Atleast 4 the benefit of others.. We all are learning d language ryt now and we hope to succeed.. I hope u understand bro..!

Even the mighty Tope's and Godson's did not post in german while they were teaching us..

Peace!

It's noted. Please femiiiiiii try and post in English otherwise the spambot will keep hiding your post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

It's noted. Please femiiiiiii try and post in English otherwise the spambot will keep hiding your post.

Bro u fast ooo no news yet frm d embassy?
This is ur week of testimony, i believe.. Am wishing u success bro grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Justcul:

Bro u fast ooo no news yet frm d embassy?
This is ur week of testimony, i believe.. Am wishing u success bro grin
Amen ohh grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Plz let's imbibe the culture of correcting people with love...and folkz let's learn to do the right things, so others don't get any excuse to talk to us any how they want... #justsaying
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2014
naijaobi:
no mind am. Na google i dey blame. Cos if google translate no dey, he no go dey do this kain thing.
Use d same Google na!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Nimakor, how was your interview yesterday?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Ndyoo: Nimakor, how was your interview yesterday?
It was great! Straight to the point.
She is nice...professionally that is.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Nimakor, Why won't she be nice when you read everything including 'Deutsch fur Auslander' before you went for interview. Lol
Any unusual question that need mention?
And my German beer anytime we see...make we start to dey celebrate ahead of Time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Please house help me praise the lord ohh. Finally I have received the much awaited email. My visa has been approved and was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. I want to thank you all for your advise and good wishes.
For those also on the waiting list, you shall rejoice and share your testimony too.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000: Please house help me praise the lord ohh. Finally I have received the much awaited email. My visa has been approved and was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. I want to thank you all for your advise and good wishes.
For those also on the waiting list, you shall rejoice and share your testimony too.

A big Amen to that
Ehn ehn, the good news have started rolling in.
Who's next??
I said it yesterday.. good news coming this week.
some more on its way.
Glückwünsche

am so happy ! cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley for you Beebee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
kamuigaiden: Yo ma peeps good day I wanted to know if anybody knows a German school consulting agent please asap me the info ma Bb pin list 32301fbf please its urgent ......please feel free to share this info

Imagine Kamui gaiden.. chai. so u dey find agent when u have my whatsapp number..
Better no go waste money and send me message asap..
I have been on this thread for some years and i have some info i can help you with.
You should know what to do next lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2014
beebee5000: Please house help me praise the lord ohh. Finally I have received the much awaited email. My visa has been approved and was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. I want to thank you all for your advise and good wishes.
congratulations!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Hehe grin grin grin...congrats beebee. Which school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2014

Congrats!! This is great news. How long did you have to wait after the interview and after funding your blocked account? Which school are you heading to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
@Justcul and Naijaobi, Brothers! You are my guys...but I will call it as I see it.
I do not think anybody should lambast anyone for writing in German...not least in a German-related thread.
As much as I would like to implore Femiii to abide by the 'unwritten accord' of the house, and to bear in mind that plenty of people come in here for invaluable info, it is only natural that we at least dabble into the language of our prospective hosts.
You can always politely request that he (or any other person) writes in our lingua franca.
Danke!
Viel Spass!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Ndyoo: Nimakor, Why won't she be nice when you read everything including 'Deutsch fur Auslander' before you went for interview. Lol
Any unusual question that need mention?
And my German beer anytime we see...make we start to dey celebrate ahead of Time.
Hahaha. My brother...it is always advisable to have your 'Gun loaded'.
No. There was nothing unsual per se.
Do not worry, your beer is safe.
Danke viel mals!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Congrats bro! go start packing asap...wic side are u heading to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2014
@all, thanks 4 d correction..@femi, apologies!

Note however; am not saying u can't post in german.. am saying, DO NOT POST AN ENTIRE Comment in german, cus of others!

@beebee, i told YOU........lolzzz.. Congrats bro!
Cheers!

grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Justcul: @all, thanks 4 d correction..@femi, apologies!

Note however; am not saying u can't post in german.. am saying, DO NOT POST AN ENTIRE Comment in german, cus of others!

@beebee, i told YOU........lolzzz.. Congrats bro!
Cheers!

grin
Who made u the commander? Start using translation... u can't tell Germans this!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2014
ferdimako:
Who made u the commander? Start using translation... u can't tell Germans this!

SMH.... If my apology is not enough, go hug transformer!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2014

Congratulobia.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Congrats @ beebee5000

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.