Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884537 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Negro1986: Pls my good people do we have anyone studying or going to apply to study school at HEILBRONN UNIVERSITY coz i want to apply for an admission for summer program and i would luv to know more about the school before i proceed, ranking etc
oga nawa for u. Type this same thing on goggle and see if u won't see answers to ur question.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
abiegirl:

It is good news. That should probably the only thing delaying the issue of your visa. So fund and send them confirmation. Congrats in advance!

how did you do the issue of residence, was it via hotel reservation?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
holyboss:

but proceed to pay thee monthly with other bounteous spoils. I know of a lad who entered to dwell in China whence (This sound quite confusing) can thou pls rephrase it for moa in a lay man english wink thy thou bringeth a bit confusion to me in that area..

And pls do u knw if china accept O level even if I don't go to d institute u talked about?

Thanks grin
I beseech thee this very hour that thou shoud'st refrain from asking non-german related questions which doth begat much wrath from our hitherto merry heart.
Howbeit, my counsel goeth thus, in the modern tongue that thou seekest of me.
I meant that China at the moment are looking for how to make their language popular as their economic expansion becomes more apparent. Now the deal is this, they won't mind showering you with money and full scholarship for you to join their quest for global domination, if only you would sell out by learning their language as a course in their prestigious universities. However, you will have to prove thyself worthy by convincing them through their institutes and one of such is their Confucius Institute (I know one in Unilag) and I know someone, who was at one time a friend, who is in the land of the Canton and Mandarin using this means. This is no privy narration! They will cover every cost down to your visa fee if you qualify! and will pay you up to $270 monthly more or less.*
Then alternatively, for normal school you would be limited to a few courses if you took language into context. They have English taught courses in fields of Engineering and some sciences but alota MBBS courses (yours is BSc though) Their tuition is affordable, around $3k5-4 in public school and fits your budget.
However, I think you would need to provide evidence of means of finance (It should be less considering the fact that average cost of living is $2k/year depending as against $10-12k in Germany) and or a guarantor in China. You can Google CUCAS, its the Chinese equivalent of DAAD, to get all the info you NEED.
Be cautious though, in many provinces, there is a deep xenophobia towards Nigerians because of some social and economic reasons and making a living in China without support is another matter.
Pray thee this hour, perchance thou wilt find what thou seekest. Forget thee not to search CUCAS for they shall guide thee aright and counsel thee on China.
I hope that thou findest this useful with a glorious delight
Fare thee well!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebele17:

Found this. Hope it helps!!!!

To fill Germany Student visa application form :

1. You Family Name (This should be exactly as in the passport)

2. You first name (This should be exactly as in the passport)

3. DOB in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. This format is the official German format.

4. Place of Birth : This is mentioned in your passport. Write the exact thing as is written in the passport. Do not add or substract anything.

5. Nationality : You must mention you current as well as any previous nationalities that you have given up. It clearly says each nationality should be stated.

6. Marital Status : Announce your marital status here. Strike out the non-applicable status with one single line in whichever language you are filling. If you are filling in English, and in case you are single, strike out the other three with one straight line. I would suggest, along with English, also strike out the bold German version as that is more legible and comprehendable and bigger in size. Even if you dont, it does not matter.

7. Spouse Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.

8. Children Details : This should of course only be filled if you are married. Follow the steps 1 to 5 in filling the details.

9. Father : Write your father's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.

10. Mother : Write your mother's Family name in the first line and First name and second and any following names in teh second line exactly as in passport.

11. Passport or Other Travel Documents : Write PASSPORT in the first line. If you have any other travel document, write its name. The Passport number in the second line, date till which it is valid in the third line. Issued by (Maybe Passport officer or Assitant Passport officer) in the fourth line. The designation of the issuing authority is given in the stamp on the first page(the page immediately after the information page) in the Passport. Finally write the Date of issue in the last line

12. Authorization to return to : Write the place from where your passport is issued.

13. Entered Germany on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.

14. Have you ever stayed in Germany before : Strike out whichever is not applicable with one single line. If you have been to Germany before, write yes and mention from and to and the place below.

15. Proposed Place of Residence : Now this is one place where everyone gets stuck. I think most of us do not have a place of residence finalized when we start our visa application. So, you can write the complete address of the Institute of your course ( and not the University's address) that is conducting your course. Be careful since it does asks for address and not just the City of your residence. I repeat, write the address of the Institute that is conducting your course.

16. Arrived on : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank.

17. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany? If so, Where? : write yes if you intend to keep your current nationality. I suggest you to write yes as right now we are just going for studies and wanting to gain another Nationality is a matter of different decision at a different point of time. In the space below, write the country of your current Nationality.

18. Will you be accompanied by the members of your family? : My suggestion is write no. In case your parents or any other family member is planning to accompany you, they can apply for separate Schenghen visa at the time of departure which takes roughly 10 days to be issued.

19. How are you accommodated? : Not to be completed if the application is made outside the Germany. Just leave it blank and dont strike out anything.

20. Purpose of stay in Germany : Mention "STUDY" in the first line, Leave the second line blank.
Employer : Put a '-' (Hyphen) mark in this line
Name of educational establishment : Write the complete Name of your University.
Their addresses : Write the complete Address of your University.
Intended Employment : Put a '-' (Hyphen) mark in this line

21. Trade or Profession for which Trained :write your course name for which you are going.

22. Are you already in possession of a permit issued by a German labour office : Strike out with a single line whichever is not applicable.

23. Intended duration of stay in the Federal Republic of Germany : Now this is a tricky one. First of all, PLEASE enquire about any courses or any Pre-Course orientation happening in your course. Because the FROM that you give here, is the validity start date stamped on your Visa. For example my course is starting on 8th of October (imaginary) and I have a german language course organized by my University in the month of August till October. Also keep some time(maybe a week or so) before start of any course for you to complete all the post landing formalities without any hassle. So, I need to land in Germany on say, 8th of August. I would give the FROM as AUGUST, 2012. So the start of validity on Visa will say 1st August, 2012 and the validity expiry is exactly 90 days from that. You can land anyday in Germany after your validity starts. Now, if i do not know when my course is going to end (which month), I can write a tentative month in the TO section, say October, 2014. Dont worry here. Whatever timeline you mention here is just tentative. Even if you are not able to finish your course before the time that you have mentioned in the form, you will get Visa extension afterwards. All you need is to show them the finances when you try to extend it.

24. What are your means of subsistence? : Write "FINANCIAL SUPPORT BY PARENTS" or "EDUCATION LOAN" whichever is applicable. If you are being financially supported by any other source, like any other family member or a scholarship, write accordingly.

25. Have you ever been convicted? : Strike out whichever is not applicable. I hope everyone strikes out YES

26. Have you ever been expelled....................refused entry into Germany? : Write "YES" or "NO" whichever is applicable.

27. a) Do you suffer from any disease? Strike out whichever is not applicable. Be honest in mentioning this.
b) Do you have a health insurance cover for the Federal Republic of Germany? : All of us do not have a Health insurance from a German Carrier. We will get it once we reach there. So, write "NO. I WILL TAKE ONCE I REACH GERMANY".

PAGE 4: I hereby apply for a residence permit for 2 YEARS. Again this is just tentative. Strike out Days and Months. Write your complete present address, Place, Date and put your signature. Make sure the address you write falls under the jurisdiction of the embassy that you are applying to. They are likely to send you back if the address doesnt fall in their area. Paste the Visa photo in both the forms.

PS : You can show a travel insurance at the time of application valid for the period that you think you would be going, maybe for 1 month or 2. But I think it is not an important document. Atleast they didnt ask in Bangalore for this. Please confirm with your embassy.

Please refer your respective Embassy website for the docs to be attached with the application.

DISCLAIMER : The information available in this document is intended to provide general information to the applicants. Use of above information is solely at the discretion of the user. I shall not be held liable for any claim for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained in this document.

Am really impressed by the level of devotion you have for we Nairalanders. my question comes from the no 15,
I have booked for hotel for a duration of seven days prior to my course start date. Now I think it better to use the address of this hotel for this spot. Am opened to your contribution in terms of advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Negro1986: Pls my good people do we have anyone studying or going to apply to study school at HEILBRONN UNIVERSITY coz i want to apply for an admission for summer program and i would luv to know more about the school before i proceed, ranking etc
I thought thy questions were answered the last time thou sought it? Wherefore, do thou ask yet again?
Google DAAD and CHE academic rankings. That thy mightest compare the courses with different school I beseech thee or perchance thou canst google 'HEILBRONN' on 'toy town germany' and the inhabitant from yon might tell thee whatsoever thou seekest.
Fare thee well!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eke40seven:
Joy filleth my soul that thou findest it useful, howbeit, thy question doth weary my soul.
Wherefore doth thine heart abhor patience? Wilt thou hearken unto me?
Wherefore doth thine heart lust after Cyprus, art thou a biblical Apostle of olde? What seekest thou thither? knowest not thou that most degree from North Cyprus shan't be recognised hither? The economy is bad and her inhabitant possesseth not riches neither do their heart gladen at the sight of thy dark countenance? Two of thy kinsmen were sent forth too anon unto eternity without justice. The land of the Schengen knoweth not visas from yon as words fall from mouth this hour.
South Africa? Verily, I doubt that thy 1.5m shall see thee through and wouldn't thine heart seek after drugs, HIV infested married women (though fair) and other vices? Shall thou not earn thyself more tempest?
If thy soul seek China, there is but one way known unto me which is Confucius Institute in Unilag for Chinese language, thou wilt earn thyself a scholarship to school in their university of which they charge thee nought but proceed to pay thee monthly with other bounteous spoils. I know of a lad who entered to dwell in China whence.
I hope that thine heart gladens at this? Seek thee more counsel.
Fare thee well!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eke40seven:
Joy filleth my soul that thou findest it useful, howbeit, thy question doth weary my soul.
Wherefore doth thine heart abhor patience? Wilt thou hearken unto me?
Wherefore doth thine heart lust after Cyprus, art thou a biblical Apostle of olde? What seekest thou thither? knowest not thou that most degree from North Cyprus shan't be recognised hither? The economy is bad and her inhabitant possesseth not riches neither do their heart gladen at the sight of thy dark countenance? Two of thy kinsmen were sent forth too anon unto eternity without justice. The land of the Schengen knoweth not visas from yon as words fall from mouth this hour.
South Africa? Verily, I doubt that thy 1.5m shall see thee through and wouldn't thine heart seek after drugs, HIV infested married women (though fair) and other vices? Shall thou not earn thyself more tempest?
If thy soul seek China, there is but one way known unto me which is Confucius Institute in Unilag for Chinese language, thou wilt earn thyself a scholarship to school in their university of which they charge thee nought but proceed to pay thee monthly with other bounteous spoils. I know of a lad who entered to dwell in China whence.
I hope that thine heart gladens at this? Seek thee more counsel.
Fare thee well!

grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Ok bro. Many thnx 4 dis. God bless u!
Did you see your name as described and was it correctly spelt?
If yes you are good to go and if no, You would have to contact Deutsche bank for correction
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Interview went down today, thank God. She wasn't mean in the slightest, even corrected me calmly when i made a mistake. grin

Received a mail to fund my blocked account shortly after...Now comes the mean part. cry

God dey!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Realk1: Interview went down today, thank God. She wasn't mean in the slightest, even corrected me calmly when i made a mistake. grin

Received a mail to fund my blocked account shortly after...Now comes the mean part. cry

God dey!

Congrats o brother,
wish to know more about the residence in Germany, was it hotel booking that you used or what?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richling77(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Realk1: Interview went down today, thank God. She wasn't mean in the slightest, even corrected me calmly when i made a mistake. grin

God dey!
Congrats bro. Feel me in on the questions asked. Thank.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holyboss: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eke40seven:
I beseech thee this very hour that thou shoud'st refrain from asking non-german related questions which doth begat much wrath from our hitherto merry heart.
Howbeit, my counsel goeth thus, in the modern tongue that thou seekest of me.
I meant that China at the moment are looking for how to make their language popular as their economic expansion becomes more apparent. Now the deal is this, they won't mind showering you with money and full scholarship for you to join their quest for global domination, if only you would sell out by learning their language as a course in their prestigious universities. However, you will have to prove thyself worthy by convincing them through their institutes and one of such is their Confucius Institute (I know one in Unilag) and I know someone, who was at one time a friend, who is in the land of the Canton and Mandarin using this means. This is no privy narration! They will cover every cost down to your visa fee if you qualify! and will pay you up to $270 monthly more or less.*
Then alternatively, for normal school you would be limited to a few courses if you took language into context. They have English taught courses in fields of Engineering and some sciences but alota MBBS courses (yours is BSc though) Their tuition is affordable, around $3k5-4 in public school and fits your budget.
However, I think you would need to provide evidence of means of finance (It should be less considering the fact that average cost of living is $2k/year depending as against $10-12k in Germany) and or a guarantor in China. You can Google CUCAS, its the Chinese equivalent of DAAD, to get all the info you NEED.
Be cautious though, in many provinces, there is a deep xenophobia towards Nigerians because of some social and economic reasons and making a living in China without support is another matter.
Pray thee this hour, perchance thou wilt find what thou seekest. Forget thee not to search CUCAS for they shall guide thee aright and counsel thee on China.
I hope that thou findest this useful with a glorious delight
Fare thee well!

wow! Thou r d bomb bro....I really appreciate ur kindness.

Boh this part is quite unfair

Boh anyway, what else can I really ask grin

Thnks smiley

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
@damyty and bissejoe

When i was completing the applocation form for the rhine -wall university of applied science, i filled nil to the part that required me to enter insurance membership stuff like that in germany. Am i in order? Need ur reply urgently. Pls, member of the house, let us take this thread seriously and exploit the advantages that germany has to offer us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, fella

It is very important to us to take this forum and thread very seriously and exploit the advantages that germany as a country has to offer us. Now that we will be exposed to first hand and state of the art facility and sound intellectual framework coupled with possibility of intership, the excuse that we are decapacitated in our fatherland to take advantages of the economic and social opprtunities and contribute our quota to national development will be reduced drastically.

It is very important for us to think beyond mere survival and take our study and exploit very seriously. Each and every individual need to develop his or her personal project or long term career goals and take it very seriously. There are a whole lot of opportunities back home but we lack the capacity to exploit the opportunitie. Germany could be our saving grace to provide us with the requisite skills, international exposure and technical expertise that we require to realise our aspiration. There is an element of greatness in all of us. The situation where a technician or craftman in china or india will be dictating ur destiny in nigeria is unacceptable. Also, a situation where a graduate of engineering programme find it difficult to manufacture a common toyor tooth pick is pure madness. A situation where we have become pure raw materials to the white man and symbols of living encyclopedias who are living failure is heart rendering

Ponder over all these and avoid irrelevant acrimony and bickering that are common among black pple. Let us take our destiny in our hand and take advantages of technological and knowledge transfer in our host country. Let us be good ambassadors. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
dcitizen1: Hello, fella

It is very important to us to take this forum and thread very seriously and exploit the advantages that germany as a country has to offer us. Now that we will be exposed to first hand and state of the art facility and sound intellectual framework coupled with possibility of intership, the excuse that we are decapacitated in our fatherland to take advantages of the economic and social opprtunities and contribute our quota to national development will be reduced drastically.

It is very important for us to think beyond mere survival and take our study and exploit very seriously. Each and every individual need to develop his or her personal project or long term career goals and take it very seriously. There are a whole lot of opportunities back home but we lack the capacity to exploit the opportunitie. Germany could be our saving grace to provide us with the requisite skills, international exposure and technical expertise that we require to realise our aspiration. There is an element of greatness in all of us. The situation where a technician or craftman in china or india will be dictating ur destiny in nigeria is unacceptable. Also, a situation where a graduate of engineering programme find it difficult to manufacture a common toyor tooth pick is pure madness. A situation where we have become pure raw materials to the white man and symbols of living encyclopedias who are living failure is heart rendering

Ponder over all these and avoid irrelevant acrimony and bickering that are common among black pple. Let us take our destiny in our hand and take advantages of technological and knowledge transfer in our host country. Let us be good ambassadors. A word is enough for the wise.
Quite a mouth full of words but I couldn't agree more. The world is really changing and we young africans need to step up to be able to compete efficiently with our contemporaries from other parts of the world especially developed countries. thanks for the motivation though. @eke40seven, you and this your archaic english, making me read twice to really get your point. Great job everybody keeping the German dream rolling and congrats to those who already got their visa. I would also love to add anybody learning german on duolingo as friend just to spice things a lil' over there, just drop your username or add me 'temiemmanu'. We will all drink garri in Germany regardless of the cold...lol wink grin grin grin. #Germandream #teamwinter

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2014

God dey!

Please, update us on the questions you were asked. Every single detail. Abeg. Mine is coming up in 3 weeks time ooo. Need all the practice available. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
How u heard about the school..
why choose Germany?...
Why that school?..
Why that course?..
List some courses you'd be doing...
Did you do a bachelor related to that?
What documents did you submit to the school before they granted u admission?...
What documents did they send to you in return?...
When did u graduate?... (I Jonesed there! I said 2011, meanwhile she says it's what's written on the certificate that they'll accept, which was 2012, she corrected me kindly to my surprise!)
What have you been doing since graduation?...
Have you completed NYSC?.... When to when?
What d'u wanna do after studies?....
What d'u know about Bremen?..
Where in Germany is it located?...
What d'u know about Germany?...
How many bordering countries?.. Name them...
Have you learnt german?
Who's your sponsor?..
What does he do?...
Have you paid ur school fees?...
how much was it?
what arrangements concerning accommodation have you made?...
Etc

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
tayoslayer:
Quite a mouth full of words but I couldn't agree more. The world is really changing and we young africans need to step up to be able to compete efficiently with our contemporaries from other parts of the world especially developed countries. thanks for the motivation though. @eke40seven, you and this your archaic english, making me read twice to really get your point. Great job everybody keeping the German dream rolling and congrats to those who already got their visa. I would also love to add anybody learning german on duolingo as friend just to spice things a lil' over there, just drop your username or add me 'temiemmanu'. We will all drink garri in Germany regardless of the cold...lol wink grin grin grin. #Germandream #teamwinter
Need I say more? Thou art....oops! sorry, if you had problems comprehending my words. Never knew it was gonna be such a brainteaser for an English student!
Howbeit, Brother, variety is the spice of life, and creativity is the cook. Am sure we have had some fun while still learning invaluable lessons and a lot of people would agree with that assertion. We are gonna be facing much more difficult posers than this in our German academic texts.
Nevertheless, for the good of all, I submit to bust the gravity defying billows of ancient words which had been my mortal soul and exorcise my tongues from the medieval spirits that had possessed it.
Henceforth, I shall possess the tongue of a modern day wordsmith in the light of my perceived emancipation.
At this juncture, I bid you good luck!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
bissiejoe:
Did you see your name as described and was it correctly spelt?
If yes you are good to go and if no, You would have to contact Deutsche bank for correction

Yes, I saw it and twas correctly spelt . Thanks again but 1 quick question, does d DB notify individuals/customers on any deposit made into A/Cs?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebele17:

@Holyboss, i bid thee to heed thy good council of these distingushed gentlemen. I have my bsc degree and i was going for a masters program but becos i enrolled for another program in NOUN, i sent my statement of result with my application, and guess what? I bagged admission into one of the most sought after schools in Germany: TUM. You can check the university ranking and every thing. Competition is fierce there. But i got a slot in a restricted program. May not be the only black but i am definitely the only Nigerian out of thousands of applicants and we are not even up to 20 in the class.
Please dont be in a rush for anything esp school. Just register at NOUN, get ur first yr and then apply and u will surely get what you want.

My own 2 bits ooooo
#team winter
@ebele17 broos,so you are in Munchen.that is very good.I have been offered admission at TUM but finding it difficult to get accomodation. how can you help,please?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Yes, I saw it and twas correctly spelt . Thanks again but 1 quick question, does d DB notify individuals/customers on any deposit made into A/Cs?
DB will only notify you when the full block amount is completely transferred irrespective of the number of times you transfer fund into it

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
geemana: @ebele17 broos,so you are in Munchen.that is very good.I have been offered admission at TUM but finding it difficult to get accomodation. how can you help,please?

I am a girl!!!!. I am going to stay with my sister and her family in munich. They are my sponsors. I heard accommodation is very hard to find becos of the Oktoberfest going on from sept to oct. Depending on when your studies are to start, we were advise to look for private residences. My course have a facebook group page and people have been posting links to apartments and room and all that. Find your course group on facebook and ask the people there. They are already on ground so they know the people that need room mates and the ones that have free apartments. They even know how you can apply on studentwerk website too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebele17:

I am a girl!!!!. I am going to stay with my sister and her family in munich. They are my sponsors. I heard accommodation is very hard to find becos of the Oktoberfest going on from sept to oct. Depending on when your studies are to start, we were advise to look for private residences. My course have a facebook group page and people have been posting links to apartments and room and all that. Find your course group on facebook and ask the people there. They are already on ground so they know the people that need room mates and the ones that have free apartments. They even know how you can apply on studentwerk website too.

@ebele17 I am sorry I called you bros.your name reminded me of our president so I could only think of a man. the issue is these private landlords dont reply of which I don't know why.Catholic halls are full.Student Union Halls,no space.I just tire. I will try the Facebook option.thanks a lot.how is Munich.please what is Bavaria known for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2014
geemana:
@ebele17 I am sorry I called you bros.your name reminded me of our president so I could only think of a man. the issue is these private landlords dont reply of which I don't know why.Catholic halls are full.Student Union Halls,no space.I just tire. I will try the Facebook option.thanks a lot.how is Munich.please what is Bavaria known for?
beer grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Pls I have been trying to get a school in Germany but I am yet to see the one.....xcept for Rhinewaal....but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket......most of them are asking for basic german,.....professional work experience....etc the ones I seem to meet, don't have room for Computer Engineers.....pls kindly help....I made a second class upper....pls I will be grateful.....I have searched Daad for courses of my choice that Computer Engineering fits into but am yet to get a breakthrough....University of Ulm just replied that I didn't offer electrical communications n that's why I was denied.......I think that was the only university that categorically stated computer engineering n which I felt I met their pre-requisites....tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Hello people, I have finally received my invitation to come along with my passport & 3 month travel health insurance package. I would like to thank u all for generously dishing out helpful info. overtime!

I would like to ask if the 'date of travel' i stated on my visa application form must correspond with the one i am expected to state on my 3 month travel health insurance? i am currently not in Lagos and may not be returning soon (i.e after my stated 'date of travel') i would want to shift d travel date sha!

hope no consequences?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Teflon1: Hello people, I have finally received my invitation to come along with my passport & 3 month travel health insurance package. I would like to thank u all for generously dishing out helpful info. overtime!

I would like to ask if the 'date of travel' i stated on my visa application form must correspond with the one i am expected to state on my 3 month travel health insurance? i am currently not in Lagos and may not be returning soon (i.e after my stated 'date of travel') i would want to shift d travel date sha!

hope no consequences?

It is not a must, the date your insurance starts is the date your visa will be valid from.
For instance if your insurance starts 12 of september, ur visa will be valid from 12th of september.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
expresschamber: .
Thanks a lot bro, you have helped a great deal. One love!
Guy from my observations and inquiries, the city no too sure if you wan be hustler. By the way, it depends on the course. Dem gimme admission too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2014
Teflon1: Hello people, I have finally received my invitation to come along with my passport & 3 month travel health insurance package. I would like to thank u all for generously dishing out helpful info. overtime!

hope no consequences?
congrats bro..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2014

hope no consequences?
Congratulations bro
May your journey be smooth
Go and conquer.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2014
@bissiejoe, @naijaobi, @Eke d grammarian, @others....thanks, i appreciate!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2014
What alternative do one have if he lost his original waec result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.