Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885283 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jtbaba1: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
can I notarize my documents any where? Or is it only at german embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
jtbaba1:
can I notarize my documents any where? Or is it only at german embassy?

You can authenticate ur docs at any notary close to you.. Ensure they place a seal.

My 2kobo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nedu09: Really! But if i have to go for physics at NOUN and gain admission at Rhein waal uni with physics. Dnt you fink the VO would ask me why i diverted from my career or course as it would show i studied Mech Engin? ... And secondly is it possible for me to change course from physics to mechanical... If is possible i would give it a second thought. but if is not then too risky cos I still hold Mech at high esteem. I did my industrial traning at Total E&P NIG Upstream. and my Romanian boss told me to finish out well and come back for a slot. but i can't enter there with physics certificate that's why am striving hard...the discrepancy is much won't the VO think i have a plan? i wrote WAEC 2008 and preparing for 2016 season After one two semesters 2015... My problem is can i still port back to engineering after i had gone for physics at rhein waal? Guys help a beg....
this ur question pass me, i pray our ogas at the top provide a legitimate answer to you..but to me, u can register at noun this january and still seek admission to another uni so that u wont get to lose at all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
abiegirl:

I dey o, seriously trying to round up stuff at work and at home.
welldone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yes its very possible.
Really! But if i have to go for physics at NOUN and gain admission at Rhein waal uni with physics. Dnt you fink the VO would ask me why i diverted from my career or course as it would show i studied Mech Engin? ... And secondly is it possible for me to change course from physics to mechanical... If is possible i would give it a second thought. but if is not then too risky cos I still hold Mech at high esteem. I did my industrial traning at Total E&P NIG Upstream. and my Romanian boss told me to finish out well and come back for a slot. but i can't enter there with physics certificate that's why am striving hard...the discrepancy is much won't the VO think i have a plan? i wrote WAEC 2008 and preparing for 2016 season After one two semesters 2015... My problem is can i still port back to engineering after i had gone for physics at rhein waal? Guys help a beg.... [/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
futurewise11: Yes its very possible.
Really! But if i have to go for physics at NOUN and gain admission at Rhein waal uni with physics. Dnt you fink the VO would ask me why i diverted from my career or course as it would show i studied Mech Engin? ... And secondly is it possible for me to change course from physics to mechanical... If is possible i would give it a second thought. but if is not then too risky cos I still hold Mech at high esteem. I did my industrial traning at Total E&P NIG Upstream. and my Romanian boss told me to finish out well and come back for a slot. but i can't enter there with physics certificate that's why am striving hard...the discrepancy is much won't the VO think i have a plan? i wrote WAEC 2008 and preparing for 2016 season After one two semesters 2015... My problem is can i still port back to engineering after i had gone for physics at rhein waal? Guys help a beg....

Did you hold National Diploma certificate in Mech.eng?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
honourableseyi:

Did you hold National Diploma certificate in Mech.eng?
Yap! Why did u asked? Just need u guys help?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi everyone,
@beebee500 nice to hear from you, I see that you've been caught in the toils of heavy academic workloads thus, your sudden disappearance. LOL More power to thine elbow.
@abiegirl, I hail
@papilon89, I see that the Elizabethan spirit hath thy tongue possessed. Joy filleth my soul this hour for am not alone.
@nedu09, you can contact the school explaining your position so that you can clear any doubt but I feel physics should do. There are some other Engineering courses in NOUN that should have similar curriculum with mechanical Eng. especially in the fresher year since that's the only result you need. Nevertheless, contact your school.
God bless ye all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Eke40seven: Hi everyone,
@beebee500 nice to hear from you, I see that you've been caught in the toils of heavy academic workloads thus, your sudden disappearance. LOL More power to thine elbow.
@abiegirl, I hail
@papilon89, I see that the Elizabethan spirit hath thy tongue possessed. Joy filleth my soul this hour for am not alone.
@nedu09, you can contact the school explaining your position so that you can clear any doubt but I feel physics should do. There are some other Engineering courses in NOUN that should have similar curriculum with mechanical Eng. especially in the fresher year since that's the only result you need. Nevertheless, contact your school.
God bless ye all.
thanks! But They don't Bro. i have checked.... I have written to the school but no feedback yet.... @futurtwise said is possible but dnt knw how such he is...... Would love to also hear from Rhein waal guys too... Make una reason give me...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DBestDoc(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello house, please i have someone who wishes to run a postgrad./ masters in Germany but has got a HND. Would like to know what her chances are, like a first or second hand experience sort of.
we' ve made alittle research on that regard and from the information we've garthered so far, it seems kinda hard to get in for masters straight on.

Please, the question is thrown open and would appreciate helpful responses from peeps on here.
@Eke40 et al, you sure are doing a great job, thumbs up.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
[b][/b]Hello house, I have a question concerning old document ( at least 5 yrs) for visa application. Can I use my school testimonial which I got in 2005?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
jaydeemourg: [b][/b]Hello house, I have a question concerning old document ( at least 5 yrs) for visa application. Can I use my school testimonial which I got in 2005?
you should be able to use it, but they dont even ask for it anymore these days....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
jaydeemourg: [b][/b]Hello house, I have a question concerning old document ( at least 5 yrs) for visa application. Can I use my school testimonial which I got in 2005?

Yes, she may not ask for it though
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
DBestDoc: Hello house, please i have someone who wishes to run a postgrad./ masters in Germany but has got a HND. Would like to know what her chances are, like a first or second hand experience sort of.
we' ve made alittle research on that regard and from the information we've garthered so far, it seems kinda hard to get in for masters straight on.

Please, the question is thrown open and would appreciate helpful responses from peeps on here.
@Eke40 et al, you sure are doing a great job, thumbs up.
with hnd you are good to go for bsc; but msc,
? i dont think so........but with hnd you can surely do bsc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DBestDoc(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
papilon89:
with hnd you are good to go for bsc; but msc,
? i dont think so........but with hnd you can surely do bsc.

Hmmm!
Thanks for the reply but it's more like starting all over. I for one don't fancy the idea and i'm sure she won't either.

I'm grateful.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nedu09: thanks! But They don't Bro. i have checked.... I have written to the school but no feedback yet.... @futurtwise said is possible but dnt knw how such he is...... Would love to also hear from Rhein waal guys too... Make una reason give me...
I thought they offer courses like computer science and mathematics or better still communication technology since Rhine Waal even offer Mechatronic system engineering, that can serve as a substitute if you are a bit more open and less strict to making a specific choice.
You can check the course modules and compare it with Rhine Waal. If there are similarities, then be sure there is hope. However, its good you hear from them first
My 2 cowries.
Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
DBestDoc:

Hmmm!
Thanks for the reply but it's more like starting all over. I for one don't fancy the idea and i'm sure she won't either.

I'm grateful.
the woman at the embassy wont have any problem with that as long as it is what u want; and you are confidently passionate about when you are telling her. the question now is if you want it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DBestDoc(f): 6:57am On Aug 18, 2014
papilon89:
the woman at the embassy wont have any problem with that as long as it is what u want; and you are confidently passionate about when you are telling her. the question now is if you want it

Oh! Im sorry, was talking 'bout my pal whom i'm making the enquiry for not the woman at the embassy(it took me time to figure out what you were talking about smiley). I mean the i dea of starting all over again won't appeal to her:-)

Thanks once again for your time kiss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2014
May this week usher in testimonies to #Teamwinter and this thread generally.

I wish all admission expectants, the very best of luck and a successful visa interview in advance..

One love!

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Justcul: May this week usher in testimonies to #Teamwinter and this thread generally.

I wish all admission expectants, the very best of luck and a successful visa interview in advance..

One love!
amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2014
Justcul: May this week usher in testimonies to #Teamwinter and this thread generally.

One love!
Thank you very much bro..I am patiently waiting for my admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by blackboy2star(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2014
We regret that we are unable to accept your application, as the Admissions Committee/Examinations Board of the relevant department has found that you do not meet the academic requirements.
Reason / Additional information: ---The Admissions Committee does not accept applications without a DSH2 German certificate.

That is the message i received from Uni. of Duisburg...said i have right to appeal one month to the date i receive the mail...Please Help cos i dnt knw what to do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Good morning everyone. Please i was born in 1988 and i have no NPC birth certificate. NPC birth certificate started think either 1990 or 1991. So please if i go get NPC certificate now for interview, won't it look somehow? Since there was nothing like NPC in 1988.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2014
blackboy2star: We regret that we are unable to accept your application, as the Admissions Committee/Examinations Board of the relevant department has found that you do not meet the academic requirements.
Reason / Additional information: ---The Admissions Committee does not accept applications without a DSH2 German certificate.

That is the message i received from Uni. of Duisburg...said i have right to appeal one month to the date i receive the mail...Please Help cos i dnt knw what to do
the bolded is the reason why you were rejected. You can appeal if indeed you submitted a German proficiency certificate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
blackboy2star: We regret that we are unable to accept your application, as the Admissions Committee/Examinations Board of the relevant department has found that you do not meet the academic requirements.

Hey, your appeal will be accepted if and only if you have a DSH2 certificate..guess you are applying for B.sc

How you dey Eke40seven?? You never replied me with what you know about Technische Universitat darmstadt
Re: German Embassy And Visa by blackboy2star(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Applied for Msc..How can i get the DSH2 certificate? Here in Nigeria or over there?
Thanks for the reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
i have not receive an email from the dutch bank 2 weeks after opening my block account. what do you suggest i do people?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eke40seven:
LoL @ extinct
check the Facebook page of the international students there and ask your questions.
After TU Munchen, RWTH Aachen, TU Dresden, and TU Berlin, Darmsradt is the next in terms of technology as I gathered. Darmstadt is an industrial town in Hessen, good for survival just within 30 minutes of Frankfurt, Offenbach, Mainz and Mannheim.
I bid you good luck!
@dolpaz, i did and the quote above was my reply to your question(s). Just to add a bit more, Frankfurt is the financial capital of Germany and very international with people of different country. Mainz and Mannheim are also busy economically with good number of industries and 'mittleslands', Darmstadt share the same characteristics and the proximity to these places are great.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
blackboy2star: Applied for Msc..How can i get the DSH2 certificate? Here in Nigeria or over there?
Thanks for the reply

You cant get DSH in Nigeria, it can only be done here in Germany. I feel you didn't check the requirements of your course before applying. Because if you did, you should have applied for first intensive German course that will prepare you to write DSH, after which you will be admitted. Don't waste your time appealing without, DSH you cant be admitted.

Always check the requirements of the school you are applying to.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eke40seven:
I can't help but laught at your response.
There is a phrase that goes thus: "Good beer and machines, Bavaria's gift to the world..." and also heard that "..German sausages (Bavarian particularly) are the Würst.." (pun intended)
To add more, Bavaria, Munich particularly are known for:
BMW: Bavarian Motor Works or the Nigerian version Be My Wife
Football (Bavaria generally): popular Bayern München; and less TSV 1860 München; Spvgg Gruther Fürth; FC Nuremberg; FC Augsburg. and look out for their noisy drunk ultras
Transportation: ICE trains and Autobahns (express roads without speed limits) aircrafts.
Language: Other Germans think they have a throat disease because of the way they speak, wish you good luck understanding their dialect. and don't be surprised if they speak better English than you because its one of the compulsory courses in their schools and don't forget English is a Germanic Language and therefore very similar in structure.
Behaviour: humourless, direct, methodic, cold, and reluctant to talk to you and always minding their business and are considered arrogant and will even look down at their fellow German siblings. Apart from the occasional piercing look which can bore a hole in you they have no problem; They are punctual (lateness is frowned upon and can be considered insulting!): They are efficient, thorough and hard working and proud of their roots. They love them catholic church and conservatism.
Physical Appearance: Tall, fair haired (dark is very common too) and eye colour can range from gray to brown.(blond and blue eyes is a northern thing, e.g Hamburg). The women in some parts are considered masculine in structure by many Europeans but them dey OK sha, especially in Munich.
Economy: With their neighbouring Baden Württemberg in the West, they have one of the strongest economy in Germany, they produce everything from chemicals to optical and precision instruments; standard of living high but cost of living is relatively high too compared to Berlin. Don't just think of the big companies, the Mittlesland ( SMEs) are as important too.
and oh! Don't forget to buy your German friends a Dirndl and lederhosen when attending Oktoberfest and while you at it grab a sauerkraut and Würst so you won't drink on empty stomach. and oops! don't go calling them 'Bavarians', win them over by calling them Bayern.
P:S some of these descriptions may not apply to all/ everybody.
Do you live in Bavaria? Only the residents of Bavaria reserve the right to give the above descriptions grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
@edufabulous...how far with your Uni of Hohenheim's admission. What's the status?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello house. I had my MSc. Interview at german embassy last friday 15th. It was very successful. But just 2hrs later i got an email thus;

"Dear Sir,

we have received you visa application.

In order to continue the processing, kindly hand in the following
documents:
1) confirmation letter of Deutsche Bank stating that the required amount
of money was payed in to the account and blocked.
2) a new declaration of age declared at High Court by your father"

I cudn't figure out what is wrong with my declaration of age done by my father 8yrs ago. Although i said
my father is my sponsor now...

Please those with experience, any idea what went wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.