Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884908 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello, can one open the account in germany or is it just in german embassy lagos
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2014
emerald14: Hello, can one open the account in germany or is it just in german embassy lagos

Embassy, Lagos or Abuja
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Embassy, Lagos or Abuja
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Ouse pls if I apply into NOUN is dia an asssurance dat I will get admission into germany cos I av my OND wic is nt accepted and considering that if I start NOUN now will d transcript meet up with the next winter application I really wanna knw my chances b4 my IELTS expire
Pls I need answers pls guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
oluwabukonla: Ouse pls if I apply into NOUN is dia an asssurance dat I will get admission into germany cos I av my OND wic is nt accepted and considering that if I start NOUN now will d transcript meet up with the next winter application I really wanna knw my chances b4 my IELTS expire
Nope. No guarantees.
#there are still a lot of 'pained' people here#remember#smd.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Slyee: Hello friends.

My sponsor has insisted that He'll get a travel health insurance from Germany for me even though I can get one I here in Nigeria.

I hope it doesn't pose a challenge for me when I go to collect my visa at the embassy?

Pls. Help!!!
Travel insurance is not the same as (travel) health insurance. And it's advisable to take out one here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2014
oluwabukonla: Ouse pls if I apply into NOUN is dia an asssurance dat I will get admission into germany cos I av my OND wic is nt accepted and considering that if I start NOUN now will d transcript meet up with the next winter application I really wanna knw my chances b4 my IELTS expire

Nothing is ever guaranteed!
When you eventually have your complete requirements, it's best you apply to various/multiple schools... You'd stand a higher chance of being admitted.

@Nimakor..lol, yes. We do remember! grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by graciousme(f): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello House, Please I want to book for my visa interview appointment at abuja embassy. What documents do i send to the email provided? Does anyone have experience with Abuja embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have been following this trend for a while now.
Kudos to everybody. Both guys at home and in Germany. You guys are doing a great job

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now you know that OND is not accepted in german schools after many rejections.When wonderful people were telling you the truth here all we got back from you was insults because you think you know it all.Try to respect people's effort here because you aren't feeding anyone of them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
damsamty16:
Now you know that OND is not accepted in german schools after many rejections.When wonderful people were telling you the truth here all we got back from you was insults because you think you know it all.Try to respect people's effort here because you aren't feeding anyone of them.
grin grin grin supported!
@Nimakor, abeg start packing ooo.. B4 i use bulala drive u go germo.. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by isha99: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house,
I've been reading up on the thread and it seems the thread has swtched lanes down to the student visa.well couldnt find any other thread on the deutschland visa enquries that has potential answers as this, so sorry to divert you back a little..
I intend to travel down to germany and then france to buy 2 cars precisely; a mercedes c class and a peugeot 508..found out it'd b best if i applied thru germany as 'they are more lenientwth visa issuance'.
So pls folks like suxes et al i need info on how/where to get a reliable, legal invitation letter for me and my wife, and at what cost.
we're leaving the kids out.yes, and my account reads 7.ish million bucks currently!
Any other advice would be appreciated..we've both travelled to like 6 'asian/mideast' countries..no be virgin pps!
Thanks in advance
scammers, I'll be watching u!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Justcul: grin grin grin supported!
@Nimakor, abeg start packing ooo.. B4 i use bulala drive u go germo.. grin
Lwkm. I will, when the time is right.
Hope your interview is in the offing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nimakor:
Lwkm. I will, when the time is right.
Hope your interview is in the offing?

Am through wif my interview bro, and it was a good one! Received a mail the next morning asking me to make deposits and mail (proof of payments) her back as attachment if possible..

The woman was very nice!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Justcul:

Am through wif my interview bro, and it was a good one! Received a mail the next morning asking me to make deposits and mail (proof of payments) her back as attachment if possible..

The woman was very nice!
My bad. Sure she is! Na to do as she talk. All the best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
isha99: Hello house,
I've been reading up on the thread and it seems the thread has swtched lanes down to the student visa.well couldnt find any other thread on the deutschland visa enquries that has potential answers as this, so sorry to divert you back a little..
I intend to travel down to germany and then france to buy 2 cars precisely; a mercedes c class and a peugeot 508..found out it'd b best if i applied thru germany as 'they are more lenientwth visa issuance'.
So pls folks like suxes et al i need info on how/where to get a reliable, legal invitation letter for me and my wife, and at what cost.
we're leaving the kids out.yes, and my account reads 7.ish million bucks currently!
Any other advice would be appreciated..we've both travelled to like 6 'asian/mideast' countries..no be virgin pps!
Thanks in advance
scammers, I'll be watching u!

Instead of waiting to be scammed grin grin. why not look for hotels online book and apply as a tourist. abi tourist no fit buy motor ni? cool cool
Just make available all the required documents for tourist visa application and your visa would be 80% guaranteed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house, pls kindly suspend all u're doing at the moment and follow me praise God in a german way. I have just picked up my visa at the embassy today, following an interview I had on d 22nd of july.

I really want to say a big thank you to every one on dis forum cos ur advices, and info all contributted immensely to the success of my german visa. Right from day one uptil dis moment, I am glad to be a part of you guys cos u helped me all d way.

To all those still processing theirs, I say may the good lord that sent help to me and helped me achieve this also help u too IJN and we will all rejoice together in germany IJN. One hearty love to you all. Gracias....

11 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
terryo1: Hello house, pls kindly suspend all u're doing at the moment and follow me praise God in a german way. I have just picked up my visa at the embassy today, following an interview I had on d 22nd of july.

I really want to say a big thank you to every one on dis forum cos ur advices, and info all contributted immensely to the success of my german visa. Right from day one uptil dis moment, I am glad to be a part of you guys cos u helped me all d way.

To all those still processing theirs, I say may the good lord that sent help to me and helped me achieve this also help u too IJN and we will all rejoice together in germany IJN. One hearty love to you all. Gracias....
Hahaha indeed God is great! I connect myself with your success boss,I will also come here to testify like you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Let d Testimonies keep rolling inn.....! Congrats bro@terry01 cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
A friend of mine wrote to the embassy asking if they could shift her date forward but they declined. Anyway, i suggest u try, the true it is...there is no harm in trying. Yours is a genuine concern and the time frame you have is quite short. Explain everything to them in writing.
naijaobi: Good day house my interview is on 16th september and enrollment starts on 22nd to 26th september inmy school.
Do I contact the embassy to shift my date forward? Or do i leave it that way?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
thats good news...Congrats
terryo1: Hello house, pls kindly suspend all u're doing at the moment and follow me praise God in a german way. I have just picked up my visa at the embassy today, following an interview I had on d 22nd of july.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
graciousme: Hello House, Please I want to book for my visa interview appointment at abuja embassy. What documents do i send to the email provided? Does anyone have experience with Abuja embassy?
Student visa interview is usually lagos embassy

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
reecky: A friend of mine wrote to the embassy asking if they could shift her date forward but they declined. Anyway, i suggest u try, the true it is...there is no harm in trying. Yours is a genuine concern and the time frame you have is quite short. Explain everything to them in writing.
thanks bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
@terryo1 ..congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
damsamty16:
Hahaha indeed God is great! I connect myself with your success boss,I will also come here to testify like you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
naijaobi: @terryo1 ..congrats bro

Thanks you bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014

Congrats bro, I celebrate with you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
First off, as an African and as one born into the Christian faith, I thank God for His blessings today and for more to come.

I received my visa today at the German embassy along with two other really cool guys who fortunately for the three of Us, happen to be travelling to the same German State.

Isn't that amazing grin?

We were busy laughing at our errors during the interview some weeks back.
Telling ourselves super stories and smiling at everything and nothing.. grin

Also, to all other peeps out there who wish to study in Germany, I say you take your time, you do your home work thoroughly and PRAY for LUCK... Of course you need luck smiley

Nna ehn.. I no go lie U.. e tough o. But I can assure you that whatever you will be asked during the interview is what you SHOULD know.

Seriously, as a student, 1. You should know your COURSE STRUCTURE 2. Study the Numbers- especially the Dates on your documents, CV and payments made.
3. Outsmart yourself, not the embassy. It is their country and they decide who Enters not just by your Efforts.

God will bless your efforts... Fear nothing.. Be Grateful and Believe.

Thanks to Everyone.

I love Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eke40seven:
Thanks for your commendations. I agree with emerald that you could use check for yourself too. I personally do not know much about Schleswig Holstein apart from a little bit of Kiel and more on Hamburg (that's a good place to start)
I don't like making comments about how bad a school really is, because I've learnt to tread carefully when addressing that aspect. From what i gathered, Fachhochschule Lübeck FHL is a relatively small school and new, about 10 years (ranked between 160-190 in Germany). You can check out their standings on daad or che rankings (officially recognised in Germany) for the performance of your specific course in relation to other schools in Germany.
From the info I was able to gather the city is small (about 210k population), fairly good, nice ports, industries sprinkled around. The foreigners there love it.
There is a train route straight to Hamburg from Lübeck. It shouldn't be up to 20 minutes away (safe estimate) as Hamburg is about 25 miles away. Hamburg is a very big commercial and industrial metropolis in that region (1.7 million people).
There are good reviews on the city. Some members in Hamburg can throw in more light on life there
You shouldn't have problem getting Jobs from what I gathered.
I hope you find this helpful.
Good luck!
@ jaydeemourg, I thought you asked these questions before and answers were given to you as evidenced above. Except if it wasn't enough though and you needed more. Abeg make una help am.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Slyee: First off, as an African and as one born into the Christian faith, I thank God for His blessings today and for more to come.

I received my visa today at the German embassy along with two other really cool guys who fortunately for the three of Us, happen to be travelling to the same German State.

Isn't that amazing grin?

We were busy laughing at our errors during the interview some weeks back.
Telling ourselves super stories and smiling at everything and nothing.. grin

Also, to all other peeps out there who wish to study in Germany, I say you take your time, you do your home work thoroughly and PRAY for LUCK... Of course you need luck smiley

Nna ehn.. I no go lie U.. e tough o. But I can assure you that whatever you will be asked during the interview is what you SHOULD know.

Seriously, as a student, 1. You should know your COURSE STRUCTURE 2. Study the Numbers- especially the Dates on your documents, CV and payments made.
3. Outsmart yourself, not the embassy. It is their country and they decide who Enters not just by your Efforts.

God will bless your efforts... Fear nothing.. Be Grateful and Believe.

Thanks to Everyone.

I love Nairaland.

Congrats brother am happy for you. let the floodgates of testimonies keep raining down heavily on this thread and let's all marvel and share in the joy of which everyone here will testify of as a partaker.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
reecky: thats good news...Congrats

Thank you reecky
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eke40seven:
Congrats bro, I celebrate with you.

Thank you Mr Ak47, I sight you

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.