Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884106 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
dolpaz: Congrats Papilon,
I tap into your testimony.
I will also testify someday very soon
Alles gute
thanks Dol......i will celebrate with you soon in Jesus name..amen

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
kunlelikeme: @papilon pls i will like to ask you few questions here...i will like to know if you
1. submitted a neco result
2.if they are really keen in primary school certificate
3.how long it took you to get their reply after submitting your docs and interview
4.did u write any aptitude test
5.how long does thie interview take
and lastly.....what school are u going?
hope to read from you soonest.
REGARDS
1. i used my waec certificate; but i heard Neco is also accepted. "if that is what you used for your admission, then use it".
2. i submitted my primary school certificate, although they didnt ask specifically for it; but i knew of someone who didnt submit primary school certificate at all and was still given his visa.
3. 17days
4. no
5. about 15mins
6.stuttgart
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good day house my interview is on 16th september and enrollment starts on 22nd to 26th september inmy school.
Do I contact the embassy to shift my date forward? Or do i leave it that way?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
@naijaobi, was your resumption/enrolment date stated on your admission letter If No, contact the embassy in that regard and plead for a more convenient date.

my 2 cents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
if the program is combination of grman and english,you might be asked some questions on your german language skills.

ABUkAkA: Thanks @Eke40seven and @Nimakor.......The lectures are offered in German and English language of instruction
(50% of the lectures in German, 50% of the lectures in English).........Hope no wahala sha ........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
ask your school for resumption date extension,if granted attached to your application.because the visa can not ge granted within 10 days....dont let the embassy spot any point of desperation in your quest for visa

naijaobi: Good day house my interview is on 16th september and enrollment starts on 22nd to 26th september inmy school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
you no mention futurewise abi?i go catch you for african party here dont worry........congrat bro....buy plenty jeans and sneakers come oh..
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance".
special thanks to every one who has supplied one information or the other that has helped me all along. thanks to Eke for his jolly presence on this thread "especially with his old english" which always lighten my mood. special mention of *jahjehovah,dolpaz,Godson,beebee5000,bissiejoe,abiegirl" and my remaining great comrades. i will still be with u on this thread.
Femsuper, you are well recognised
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justcul: @naijaobi, was your resumption/enrolment date stated on your admission letter If No, contact the embassy in that regard and plead for a more convenient date.

my 2 cents

futurewise11: ask your school for resumption date extension,if granted
attached to your application.because the visa can not ge
granted within 10 days....dont let the embassy spot any point
of desperation in your quest for visa
Guys, this is the issue here, the admission letter was written both in German and English. The German part is above the english version on the same paper. The german version shows enrolment starts from 22nd september to 26th september. the english version shows 22nd september to 26th october.
I contacted the school and they said the english version has a mistake that it's actually 22nd -26th september. I was given an email to contact another person on the issue. I have contacted her for an extension but i got an automatic response that i wont be replied till end of august.

My interview date is 16 september. And i don't know if i may get the extension or not.
What do you guys suggest i do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89:
1. i used my waec certificate; but i heard Neco is also accepted. "if that is what you used for your admission, then use it".
2. i submitted my primary school certificate, although they didnt ask specifically for it; but i knew of someone who didnt submit primary school certificate at all and was still given his visa.
3. 17days
4. no
5. about 15mins
6.stuttgart
@papilon89, pls. Let us have the questions you were asked at the embassy during ur interview.state al details pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
futurewise11: you no mention futurewise abi?i go catch you for african party here dont worry........congrat bro....buy plenty jeans and sneakers come oh..
oga Futurewise, you are very much appreciated and recognised...vielen danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damilola15: 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
naijaobi: Good day house my interview is on 16th september and enrollment starts on 22nd to 26th september inmy school.
This may not be related to your plight, but I'm asking out of curiosity.
Are you using blocked account? If yes, when did you submit the form and have you received the account info?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance".

Congrats brother.
God be with you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by churchil(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hallo nairalanders, its bn a long time. Churchil is back here once again. Throw in ur questions. Experience is d best teacher!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
churchil: Hallo nairalanders, its bn a long time. Churchil is back here once again. Throw in ur questions. Experience is d best teacher!
Willkommen Churchil,
Wo bist du?
Kann ich Ihnen eine Fragen stellen??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello friends.

My sponsor has insisted that He'll get a travel health insurance from Germany for me even though I can get one I here in Nigeria.

I hope it doesn't pose a challenge for me when I go to collect my visa at the embassy?

Pls. Help!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Congrats bro.... #team stuttgart all the way[quote author=papilon89][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello friends.

My sponsor has insisted that He'll get a travel health insurance from Germany for me even though I can get one I here in Nigeria.

I hope it doesn't pose a challenge for me when I go to collect my visa at the embassy?

Pls. Help!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
damilola15:
This may not be related to your plight, but I'm asking out of curiosity.
Are you using blocked account? If yes, when did you submit the form and have you received the account info?
yes am using blocked account. Account details will be sent in three weeks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
@naijaobi, thats why i asked about what was stated on ur admission letter. Embassy works with d info on your adm letter.

My own take is to forward the response from the school to Rennee D. As regards the mistaken information froom d schl.. And make proper explanation or you call them and explain your situation..

Just an advice sir, others can add or minus!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello house, congrats to those that have gotten dia visa. Pls what is the exact amount for bank opening without bank charges cos am seeing 7908 euros not 8040 pls clarify me. Also can one in germany transfer the money to the account directly. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
emerald14: Hello house, congrats to those that have gotten dia visa. Pls what is the exact amount for bank opening without bank charges cos am seeing 7908 euros not 8040 pls clarify me. Also can one in germany transfer the money to the account directly. Thanks

I think its suppose to be 7908 but on the DB form, it says minimum of 8040 b4 they can send your status and this plus the normal 50 charge, would make a total of 8090..

Also, the money can be credited in from anywhere in the world.

Top ogas should add/subtract from my points above. Stay Blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
I have sent a request for student visa interview for six days now but no reply. what should I do? is it normal? I am getting quite concerned. thanks for the responses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
ohimai83: I have sent a request for student visa interview for six days now but no reply. what should I do? is it normal? I am getting quite concerned. thanks for the responses.

My dear, did you follow the right channel

Blocked acct oppning slip - scanned docs (passport and admission letter) to rk-201@lago.diplo.de

If you didn't do the above, i suggest you do it now!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damilola15: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
ohimai83: I have sent a request for student visa interview for six days now but no reply. what should I do? is it normal? I am getting quite concerned. thanks for the responses.
Justcul:
My dear, did you follow the right channel
Blocked acct oppning slip - scanned docs (passport and admission letter) to rk-201@lago.diplo.de
If you didn't do the above, i suggest you do it now!

Nimakor:
If you really sent your request to rk-201@lago.diplo.de (instead of rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de), then you are waiting in vain.
You were told last time that you emailed a wrong address. Why have you not remedied it?
Re-send to the second address above, asap!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Justcul: @naijaobi, thats why i asked about what was stated on ur admission letter. Embassy works with d info on your adm letter.

My own take is to forward the response from the school to Rennee D. As regards the mistaken information froom d schl.. And make proper explanation or you call them and explain your situation..

Just an advice sir, others can add or minus!
ok thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
damilola15:

You can try this as well: rk-visa201@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 1:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Realk1:

Congrats brother.
God be with you.
thank you brother.
amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 1:04am On Aug 20, 2014
femsuper: Congrats bro.... #team stuttgart all the way
my right hand man.....how you dey? thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Ouse pls if I apply into NOUN is dia an asssurance dat I will get admission into germany cos I av my OND wic is nt accepted and considering that if I start NOUN now will d transcript meet up with the next winter application I really wanna knw my chances b4 my IELTS expire
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 3:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys,congrats to those that hav gotten their visa,wishin usuxes in ur academic pursuit.Quick1:I need sum1 to give me info about city of LUBECK,I just got admitted there and I need to know my chances of getting a job in the city,it is located in the state of SCHlESWIG HOLSTEIN.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2014

If you didn't send it to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de, am afraid you are waiting in vain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.