Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. (14287 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2021
The irony of attraction is so intriguing and a mystery at the same time.

You come across someone who sees you as the type h/she will love to be with but you say the person is not your type...then you start looking for your type upandan and when you eventually find your type, you get to realize that you are not the type of your type. No be juju be datgrin

This is the situation many find themselves but the heart wants what it wants so the never ending crazy circle goes on and on. And this is also the reason why many people especially ladies remain single for a very long time cos their case is even more complicated. In most cases, a lady will see her type of guy yet will only wish, hope or pray he approaches them and when a random guy who is not their type approach them, nah wahala.

One thing i know for sure is that only very few people come across their type who also see them as the type they desire and many marriages out there are combos of someone marrying another who is not really the type they desire so i strongly believe that it is better to accept the person who sees you as his or her type and configure your mind-set to see such as your type than to be with your type who is trying to configure his or her mind to see you as their type .

Am i even making sense this early morning? Abeg make i go baff commot.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by ITbomb(m): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Sense dey the post small sha

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Lilsameey: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

You come across someone who sees you as the type h/she will love to be with but you say the person is not your type...then you start looking for your type upandan and when you eventually find your type, you get to realize that you are not the type of your type. No be juju be datgrin

This is the situation many find themselves but the heart wants what it wants so the never ending crazy circle goes on and on. And this is also the reason why many people especially ladies remain single for a very long time cos their case is even more complicated. In most cases, a lady will see her type of guy yet will only wish, hope or pray he approaches them and when a random guy who is not their type approach them, nah wahala.

One thing i know for sure is that only very few people come across their type who also see them as the type they desire and many marriages out there are combos of someone marrying another who is not really the type they desire so i strongly believe that it is better to accept the person who sees you as his or her type and configure your mind-set to see such as your type than to be with your type who is trying to configure his or her mind to see you as their type .

,..Go baff abeg,..this thread to dey smell grin,..no forget to brush oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Go baff abeg,..this thread to dey smell grin,..no forget to brush oo.

LOL| It is so amazing how effortlessly you do the things you love doing.

Woke up, this funny thread came to my mind and it was no issue for me to quickly drop it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Lilsameey: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

LOL| It is so amazing how effortlessly you do the things you love doing.

Woke up, this funny thread came to my mind and it was no issue for me to quickly drop it.
,..I was just joking ooo,...But the post make sense Sha...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Bellotelli: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2021
In other words, stay with someone that loves and appreciate you more.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Benki003(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Following grin
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Bellotelli:
In other words, stay with someone that loves and appreciate you more.

Gbam| And you go experience unequivocal marital bliss.

Wettin be the use if you are with your type wey dey do like sey e dey do you favour by being with you?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Love is really blind cha......... Sometimes we find ourselves searching for something that isn't even missing cheesy.

Just like my younger bro,the Nigha is fond of looking at a banny's beauty instead of her heart..I don try change the Nigha mentality on the whole thing but he's hell-bent on sticking to what he believes in.....I don try tell am tire say--"as a Guyman,make your peace of mind be your utmost priority".

Las las, there's no perfect one cheesy. We can only accept someone's imperfections and live with them just like that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Apt!
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by chatinent: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Opinionated but cool.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Nebulax: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2021
If you don't love yourself, you can't really love others, you can't give what you don't have.

When your self love is at peak, then one should have better love map without wasting time with those that are not your type

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Mrscarter(f): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Took me a long time to realize that my type wasnt good for me n that it wasnt really what i wanted afterall. My type now is the complete opposite of what it was wen i was really young

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by seanwilliam(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Confusion everywhere cheesy

Anyway I buy any country gift cards ,crypto and funds (PayPal/skrill and others ) let me your plug for the week
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by constance500: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2021
Why is "TYPE" so much in this post
undecided
Toks2008:

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
constance500:
Why is "TYPE" so much in this post
undecided

That is the message in the thread.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by floss(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Not everyone have type of their type, some are all season type, in case you don't know:

11 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Olam09(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Lol
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
How you see yourself is one thing and how others see you is another thing. Other people talk about you behind your back so it's not easy to know how others see you. Even more difficult if you are rich because most people will indulge you with what you want to hear.

Most people have an OVER inflated view or and UNDER inflated view of themselves (physically and mentally). **It's actually better for people to underestimate you though

So if you are wrong about what type your are yourself, then you'll be wrong about who you think your type is. Girls especially have a generic view of what they think their type is - Tall, dark, handsome, rich, romantic etc. Sounds familiar? That's what all girls want based on what they think is cool to have or what their friends will think is cool. Thats why they end up all going for the very same scarce type of guy, making it very easy for us, and we obligingly fvck them and move on to the next dreamer.

**Sometimes its good to put yourself in state that you can almost have an out of body experience. For example smoking some good weed (this is for medicinal purposes. I'm not recommending habitual weed smoking. Weed is a drug and should be used accordingly, with the right dose, for the right purpose). In such a state you can almost see yourself for what you are and see others for what they really are. It's a spiritual things when it's done well. Your head go reset small.

12 Likes

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Neduzze5(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.

Happened to me once. The lady noted that I wasn't her type, as she needed someone much more bigger in size than I was.

I moved on and got someone else, and that was when she realised that she had actually fallen in love with me over the past few months.

Unfortunately, it was already too late.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by saferoom: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Hnn
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Biinorty: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by DoctorDree(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Make I take time understand
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
The reason many are single.

You are not the spec of your spec.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by okwadatigbogal: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmh.. interesting post and very complicated too...

If you settle with someone who you think isn't your 'type', you might end up resenting and abusing the person, because you will always have it at the back of your mind that you could do better. This goes for both sexes. The truth is that, the heart wants what it wants. It takes a highly mature and realistic person to understand that we do not always get what we want in life. We just have to work with what we have and make it better.

Also, you cannot be low-level person and expect to attract a high-level person. if you want to operate at that level, you have to learn to work on yourself in order to upgrade and become the person your 'type' will want to hang out with. It is not discriminitaion, it is just the reality of life.

That's why the rich always marries the rich, and the poor always marries the poor. Anytime you do see rich marry poor or educated marry uneducated, there will usually be challenges. But nothing is impossible if you two are determined to make it work. And some come fom very humble backgrounds, but have a wealthy mindset and are determined not to remain on that level.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by humilitypays(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
hahahahaha Toks2008, this your post really hit the nail on the head lol....this is one of the major reasons so many Nigerian ladies are single.

You want tall, dark, fair, handsome, intelligent, faithful, jovial, rich, God fearing man odi mma lol.....

You that want such man, are you such man's spec

The truth is you are not the type of girl your dream man wishes to date or marry.....and unfortunately, only a financially successful man have the natural privilege to marry his spec of lady........a rich single lady will even find it harder to find a loyal boyfriend talk more of her type of man....this is the saddest reality of life grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by chelsea1116(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Search COMPATIBILITY instead, if u find a partner u both are compatible together..other things must surely fall into place naturally.

When marriage is involved..search for the right things..

Treat a man/woman with d best methods u know to keep him/her, if he/she dosnt want to be "kept" u can never keep them to yourself but once u get COMPATIBILITY..Trust me every other thing will fall in place.

So many are enduring marriage instead of enjoying it.

For me Compatibility comes first b4 love and rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by phr0nesis(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2021
As I de here so, my type na them Beyonce, Amber Heard, Kim Kardashian kind of beauty but make I bend if any of them go want me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by librangyps(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Funny title
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. by Kingpele(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Hahaha well it believe strongly that every one who truly desire a soul mate ,this is what I understand as your type,most first of all live the way he desired from his partner,If u are a womanizer ,don't seek for a faithful partner until you quit your immoral lifestyle ,if u are lazy don't expect a hardworking partner ,be the best version of what u seek in your spouse and pray and be watchful u will get it,I met lots of girls before I met my wife ,as someone from a very comfortable background all I got was leeches Bcuz then I got money easily from home ,so I spent it anyhow in my university days but I realized that when I met my wife every thing changed for me ,I no longer desire to go to club because she's well mannered, she has this soft way of getting me to change my mind with every wrong decision I want to do in her presence ,I felt something I never felt for any girl ,she is reason I gave my life to Christ ,it above sixteen years I met her and ten years of marriage ,I want to share this to young people ,try to be close to God bcuz he will never disappoint you ,he will led you to throughout every stage of your life ,submit to Jim and live

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+) / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.