Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers (21932 Views)

Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / I Want To Setup A Computer & Phone Retailer Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 8:54pm On May 30, 2011
Kilode?!:

Yes, Sanusi went to African International University in Khartoum after ABU I think.

BTW, @Namfav, I'm just curious, and you don't have to answer;

Do you have close family members in government? I mean in politics or maybe in top Civil Service?

Family as in Father, Mother, Uncle, or close siblings.

I ask because the few Notherners I know who go to school out of Nigeria hardly work, and they get their parents to pay their fees. Now, those parents are mostly top civil servants or Politicians, Not the same for most Sotherners that I know.

Are your parents in Private business as in Agriculture, banking e.t.c or you just work and go to school like most southerners?
Good question, bro. smiley
Good luck. cheesy

Don't expect answers, though. grin

I had to pay my fees.

Imagine.
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 9:03pm On May 30, 2011
ola olabiy:

Good question, bro. smiley
Good luck. cheesy

Don't expect answers, though. grin

I had to pay my fees.

Imagine.
grin

Well I hope Brotha Namfav can answer, afterall, NL is anonymous and he already said: "really i don't hear of hausa hustling in the uk, just saying"   shocked

I just want to know why that is so from his own perspective, because me I suffer no be small oo sad

I want to shop at Debenhams too, I need you know this "Secret" from the North.

Maybe Namfav can hook a brotha up. . .
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:11pm On May 30, 2011
Kilode?!:

grin

I just want to know why that is so from his own perspective, because me I suffer no be small oo sad

I want to shop at Debenhams too, I need you know this "Secret" from the North.

Maybe Namfav can hook a brotha up. . .

I suffered pass suffer sef smiley. I hear wen cheesy cheesy cheesy

I go like d secret oo. Me sef want Debenhams

Pesin com dey take corrupt parents pose for hia. Imagine! shocked cool
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:12pm On May 30, 2011
Navfav, hook us up oo wink
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 9:16pm On May 30, 2011
^^^^
We thank God for our Cocoa Farming Grandparents, at least e better pass Cocoa Yam farming.  cheesy

They did not Steal crude oyel money, eventhough they should have. undecided

Anyway, bros, abeg make una tell me this "secret" to "NO hustling" Debenhams shopping o  shocked
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:18pm On May 30, 2011
^^^^Na Namfav sabi the answer ooo wink

I think the Hausa guys get codes wey dey supply dem money wink. I wan no.

How im dey do am cool
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:21pm On May 30, 2011
You see nau cool

Namfav don run comot.

I no tell you sey good luck with answers? cheesy
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 9:37pm On May 30, 2011
ola olabiy:

You see nau cool

Namfav don run comot.

I no tell you sey good luck with answers? cheesy

Maybe he's busy, I think he's a nice guy, he'll answer.

I must have access to this their No husling life o,  No hustling for Naija, no hustling for London.  shocked

How far with the Hajia search, bros, maybe you can get us the secret sef.  wink

Anyway, I'm about to go hustle, I'll check back later.
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by murtalaa(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2011
Jealousy is gonna kill these people. Sensible people would feel proud that a language from their country is so recognised. were the message in swahili, i doubt if

there would be so much fuss. Why on earth wont you see anything good that is not yours? FYI you can rant as much as you like, vent your frustrations as much as u

see fit but that is not gonna remove that message at Debs. grin
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:42pm On May 30, 2011
Kilode?!:

Maybe he's busy, I think he's a nice guy, he'll answer.

I must have access to this their No husling life o,  No hustling for Naija, no hustling for London.  shocked

How far with the Hajia search, bros, maybe you can get us the secret sef.  wink

Anyway, I'm about to go hustle, I'll check back later.
grin grin

Auwal still dey search for me. Na Veepee daughter he wan give me but dat pass moi level.

A girl from Katsina/Kano ruling class go do.

I no dey greedy
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by henry101(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2011
I think Navfav is a step brother to Mutallab,
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:45pm On May 30, 2011
murtalaa:

Jealousy is gonna kill these people. Sensible people would feel proud that a language from their country is so recognised. were the message in swahili, i doubt if

there would be so much fuss. Why on earth wont you see anything good that is not yours? FYI you can rant as much as you like, vent your frustrations as much as u

see fit but that is not gonna remove that message at Debs. grin

grin cheesy
You fit helep a brother?

You dey live for Canary Wharf? Rent per week there is around 500 pounds minimum oo.

How you dey take do am? Dat kain money? And, you still dey wear LV shirts?

Any secrets?
Abeg wink
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 9:50pm On May 30, 2011
^^ Is that IBB Pikin? Dangote? Danjuma? do you now him shocked

You have so much details, abi na Murtala Mohammed family member?

remember to hook a brotha up if you get any info, this hustling must end.

Back to my hustling, for now,  . .
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by olaolabiy: 9:56pm On May 30, 2011
Kilode?!:

^^ Is that IBB Pikin? Dangote? Danjuma? do you now him shocked

You have so much details, abi na Murtala Mohammed family member?

remember to hook a brotha up if you get any info, this hustling must end.

Back to my hustling, for now,  . .

He's Murtalaa cheesy

That name sounds popular. One sef don rule us before in the '70s. grin

Me I think he cum from Kano. Dem dey groom am to take over the Ports authority. wink wink
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by kabba7(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2011
I think some of these posts are downright irresponsible,am begining to hate the level of rubbish in Nigeriam chat forums. Too low mostly gutter language.
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by kabba7(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2011
Some dying cause of hausa ad are dis educated idiots aware hausa is on BBC,VOA, Radio france,China,Japan, Germany,Russia.Libya,Ghana etc educate us of one single station to Ibo except the dead radio Biafra {during OBJ}or Kudirat{IBB/ABACHA}.if one day some group declare hausas most enlightened U begin to cry.BOOK & SENSE are not the same wake up from slumber.The average yoruba oR Ibo ids far more corrupt than the Hausa check them out our so called education is a ruse book boku no sense U can take up!
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On May 30, 2011
kabba7:

Some dying cause of hausa ad are dis educated idiots aware hausa is on BBC,VOA, Radio france,China,Japan, Germany,Russia.Libya,Ghana etc educate us of one single station to Ibo except the dead radio Biafra {during OBJ}or Kudirat{IBB/ABACHA}.if one day some group declare hausas most enlightened U begin to cry.BOOK & SENSE are not the same wake up from slumber.The average yoruba oR Ibo ids far more corrupt than the Hausa check them out our so called education is a ruse book boku no sense U can take up!

You really have to restructure this grammar for me to understand most of what you posted.
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2011
kabba7:

Hmm, leave them with their "wahala" (another hausa word), and big black belle  grin  tongue
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You really have to restructure this grammar for me to understand most of what you posted.

Especially this "Sagaloser"
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2011
auwal87:

Especially this "Sagaloser"

You are reetarded!
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

If I may ask, are you Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri, or what?
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Whatever!!! grin

Hausa Rocks!
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2011
auwal87:

If I may ask, are you Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itsekiri, or what?

What does that have to do with your dumb arse?
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2011
Debenhams = Dibenhamus in Hausa grin grin grin

Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

Another Hausa Wonders

TEACH YOURSELF
PHYSICS
By: Dr. Mohammed M.I.

Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2011
I'm sure they are also working on Chemistry, Biology, Geography, etc,

Gbam, Hausa man go conquer the space one day grin grin grin

Black belle tongue tongue tongue
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 12:10am On May 31, 2011
^^Auwal bro, Una too much walahi talahi!

I like the physics textbook, so how far nah? do I need to learn Hausa to know the secret to y'alls no hustle life in London?

What's the secret? Hook a brotha up bro. wink
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2011
Kilode,

Which daughter you want again Abi u know like VP's daughter? Do you like Shekarau's grin
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by kabba7(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2011
Must I be any dumb tribe to know that most of the posts are by Lagos miscreants,active & militants in training, jejunes
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2011
kabba7:

Must I be any dumb tribe to know that most of the posts are by Lagos miscreants,active & militants in training, jejunes

Exactly as I thought earlier
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by Kilode1: 12:20am On May 31, 2011
auwal87:

Kilode,

Which daughter you want again Abi u know like VP's daughter? Do you like Shekarau's  grin

I don't mind miss Hajia Sambo, but that smells like too much competition, I no wan die yet, I just want to stop hustling fa!

I go manage any fyyyyne Yarinyan from Dantata family, or somebody with access to oyel block money cheesy

Carry Shekarau go Jo, he too dey speak English. grin
Re: London Retailer Shop Adopts Hausa Language To Woo Customers by auwal87(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2011
Kilode?!:

I don't mind miss Hajia Sambo, but that smells like too much competition, I no wan die yet, I just want to stop hustling fa!

I go manage any fyyyyne Yarinyan from Dantata family, or somebody with access to oyel block money cheesy

Carry Shekarau go Jo, he too dey speak English. grin

Ewooo, Dantata family? Wowowo

Dangote have 1 daughter remaining, if you can hurry up!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online / Bank Of America Urges Nigeria To Hike Interest Rate To 25.5% To Curb Inflation / Ecobank Writes Firstbank Over Otudeko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.