Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Was Saved (PHOTOS) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Saved (PHOTOS) (28028 Views)

How A 5-word Statement SAVED Me From Obesity / I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending / MEDIUM: The Tiny Parasitic Wasp That Saved An Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Just imagine what someone is pushing to fp and meanwhile some pple have posted meaningful and intelligent topics that are yet to be noticed. If I am the owner of this fora I'd fire whoever that pushed this to front page. So now some selected Monika can stay in their toilets and snap and nairaland modes will help push such posts to fp.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
chatinent:
I thank God too.

By the way, I like your room.

..and why is the custard container you use to urinate at night close to the pot? ..and there is a dust bin too adjacent the pot.

Do you urinate into empty custard container?

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2021
[quote author=YeyeGbami post=106020152][/quote]
grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Cokahot:
I can't forget mown,mine was just 2 eggs o,I was carried away by tv,then nepa took light I slept from 11 to 5am. So my cooking gas wasted and burnt the pot nd shels of the egg. 3 days later when I wan fry egg,na thrmy gas finish. The tin pain me cos I just filled up my gas cylinder a day b4 that happened. Since then once I don taya,na milo tins. Cold milo,I can't die of hunger just cos I no chop dinner.

Hey!
Guys can be annoyingly careless! angry
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by chatinent: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

No. In school, some ladies in my block do that. That's how I got to know. Even while in school where we used a public bathroom and toilet, I use the bush...if e like, make e bi 2pm.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Itachi23: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
superCleanworks:
this is very little burning

i have been in situations which i can not explain how i am still alive till this moment.

i came back home at night tired and hungry but very tired. so i put water on the stove for bread & tea.
I refused to remove any clothing so as to remain awake, not even my shoe was removed. I remained on my chair to stay awake.

next thing i know i am waking up naked on my bed, smell of smoke everywhere, this was 7:30am in the morning.
i stood up, opened my door to go out jogging, saw all my neighbours looking at me like they just seen a ghost. I just greet good morning waka pass.

na later my neibor com dey gimme the full story.
The smell of smoke woke my neighbour up around 2am and he went round to find smoke pumping from my kitchen window with the shape of the kettle showing like red hot steel. he put off the electricity and was shouting my name. nothing. They wanted to call police to come break down my door because I died from inhaling all that smoke and that is when I came out. Awkward and embarrassing.

-----

i remember when me and my friend in PHC came back very high and we were hungry so we put yam on fire.... and that was it.
our only saving grace was that the kitchen is not in the house. it was on its own & was nearly totally burnt down if not for neighbours that used plenty water to put off the fire.

burna boy dey learn work where i dey

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
You meant to say how your sacrifice got burñt
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
MediMedi:
Am awful incident that have not happen to me before.

Parboiled rice to the pot.....i hopped into bed for little relaxation after a hectic day in school, only to wake up by smoke in my room.

No lodge members noticed cause it was late.
ThankGOD, It was not morethan this.
Felt embarrassing
Experienced same in my first year...Na my neighbour come bang for door....Thank God for her, she saved my life that day...nice lady..

And na rice...cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Meme ahu je a kpa'm ochi nga owula m huru ya cheesy
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by ofiko123(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by caandi: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
KingAzari:
Is this your corner at an IDP camp?
lmao. You get bad mouth. Haba
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by caandi: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
The one that happened to me was sometime last year. I was boiling hot water at night after returning from work at a bank I used to work then, only for I and my roomie to sleep off and wake up to see that the water in the kettle had dried off and the Kettle was burnt beyond repair as in... com and see! I never knew kettle could melt. Yours didn’t burn sef, you can still eat the rice. If it’s really burnt, the rice would be black and the pot would be damaged beyond repair. I threw the burnt kettle away and got a new one
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by SeaTrade(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
pocohantas:
See your room, you can’t even take a moment to sweep it, but every time you come online, na woman and fck matter full your head.

I hope Nairaland females are seeing the environment of guys that spend all their lives insulting them. If it is not boil on the penîs, it is different fungal infections on your bodies. Now this one done burn rice and beans.

Y’all be transferring your frustration on NL females. #Spits
Like say na the females have it better grin
People weh some fit dey use tissue for tampons,na them want judge a young boy for staying in a selfcon which isn't bad for someone his age.
So because the boy probably haven't figured out life yet,he shouldn't have an opinion on women and relationships? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Meme ahu je a kpa'm ochi nga owula m huru ya cheesy
More like that exclamation heyyyy...grin;

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

More like that exclamation heyyyy...grin;

Unu wunu meme translator. cheesy
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Unu wunu meme translator. cheesy

grin grin

But that use of pee bucket at night is soo irritating...I can't even share a room with anyone who does that...

During nysc, some of my yoruba colleagues were doing it, And I didn't allow them enter my apartment...I did so by keep those that do it at arm's length...I avoided collecting anything edible from them...

Even though My best parley na my Ibadan guy...He lives like Ndi nke anyi. cheesy
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

But that use of pee bucket at night is soo irritating...I can't even share a room with anyone who does that...

During nysc, some of my yoruba colleagues were doing it, And I didn't allow them enter my apartment...I did so by keep those that do it at arm's length...I avoided collecting anything edible from them...

Even though My best parley na my Ibadan guy...He lives like Ndi nke anyi. cheesy

O no na agwuru ha maka na ha anaghi a putakari eshi na etiti abali I nyu mamiri.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

O no na agwuru ha maka na ha anaghi a putakari eshi na etiti abali I nyu mamiri.
True...Not for someone like me, ya wuru any time of the nyt, I can comfortably come out to ease myself...And I know some ladies do too...Ihe m na aghotaghi wu y ujo ji atu ufodu i pu ga nyuo mamiri.

I heard even with a restroom attached to bedroom, ufodu ka na ebu pee bucket...smh

Disgusting.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

True...Not for someone like me, ya wuru any time of the nyt, I can comfortably come out to ease myself...And I know some ladies do too...Ihe m na aghotaghi wu y ujo ji atu ufodu i pu ga nyuo mamiri.

I heard even with a restroom attached to bedroom, ufodu ka na ebu pee bucket...smh

Disgusting.

grin grin grin

Most people are just so afraid, especially of the dark, and they can’t help it.
One time, I even thought it was just not normal that I am never afraid of the dark.
I can’t even fake it.

There was one time I was outside the house very late at night, then a dog came close and was starring straight at me, but it didn’t bark, I just looked at it straight in the eyes and I ordered it with me hand to leave and it ran off!
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Most people are just so afraid, especially of the dark, and they can’t help it.
One time, I even thought it was just not normal that I am never afraid of the dark.
I can’t even fake it.

There was one time I was outside the house very late at night, then a dog came close and was starring straight at me, but it didn’t bark, I just looked at it straight in the eyes and I ordered it with me hand to leave and it ran off!
It is normal o...

Ya wuru my ex, 1am she dey come....Ujo adighi ya na ahu at all...Oji awucha fence sef..grin...Agu nwaanyi.

I enjoyed it sha, because me too I no dey fear.

Onwe hu ihe kariri nwaanyi nwere obi sha.

I likiri nkita?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

It is normal o...

Ya wuru my ex, 1am she dey come....Ujo adighi ya na ahu at all...Oji awucha fence sef..grin...Agu nwaanyi.

I enjoyed it sha, because me too I no dey fear.

Onwe hu ihe kariri nwaanyi nwere obi sha.

I likiri nkita?

I don’t like them, but they seem to like me.
I don’t ever remember being barked at by a dog.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don’t like them, but they seem to like me.
I don’t ever remember being barked at by a dog.
Obi gi di pure na...dogs can sense bad people from a distance.

Ya wunu you don't like pets?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Obi gi di pure na...dogs can sense bad people from a distance.

Ya wunu you don't like pets?

I like goats. grin
They’re kind and don’t give problems.
Chickens too.

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I like goats. grin
Chickens too.
Chai...grin

Goat kwa?....lol hapuru ndi mama ewu ha...cheesy

Chicken, so ya wunu if you raise chicken, you won't eat?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Mrsoft3(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I like goats. grin
Chickens too.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai...grin

Goat kwa?....lol hapuru ndi mama ewu ha...cheesy
Mba. cheesy

Chicken, so ya wunu if you raise chicken, you won't eat?

Back then, when we used to buy live chickens few days to Christmas, I’d usually get nostalgic when it was time to kill them, having bonded with them by giving them feeds and water.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mba. cheesy

Back then, when we used to buy live chickens few days to Christmas, I’d usually get nostalgic when it was time to kill them, having bonded with them by giving them feeds and water.
cheesy cheesy

Chai, I knew that was why I asked...cheesy

I enjoy pets, but ya ruo Igbu ha, no feelings except my dogs...Ma o wu my cat...But ya wuru okuko, na me go even kill especially when money dey involved..grin

It's business for me sha.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy cheesy

Chai, I knew that was why I asked...cheesy

I enjoy pets, but ya ruo Igbu ha, no feelings except my dogs...Ma o wu my cat...But ya wuru okuko, na me go even kill especially when money dey involved..grin

It's business for me sha.

I nwekwara obi o. cheesy

Oh! I nwekwuru ma cat! O chaga ucha ka o di ojii? grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

I nwekwara obi o. cheesy

Oh! I nwekwuru ma cat! O chaga ucha ka o di ojii? grin
Obi business na..cheesy

Mixed colour...Brown with spotted black...Actually a gift 2years ago..When rat became a mess on the farm.

O Mee gburu onwe ya na shakara...grin A mahu m ma o maka o wu female..
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Obi business na..cheesy

Mixed colour...Brown with spotted black...Actually a gift 2years ago..When rat became a mess on the farm.
Has it been effective so far?

O Mee gburu onwe ya na shakara...grin A mahu m ma o maka o wu female..

Owu ha nwenu nganga nu! The inspired the word catwalk.
O nwere enyi nwoke? grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Has it been effective so far?

Owu ha nwenu nganga nu! The inspired the word catwalk.
O nwere enyi nwoke? grin
Yes, but nowadays plays and sleep alot...Maybe oke agwula...grin

It bonded fine with the dog, mgbe o bula the dog will keep disturbing her for play.
They are both female..

No be small cat walk o...cheesy Normally if u call a dog it will come, for cat it will, but if u come down to touch it will make a quick move and want you to chase..grin

Mba o, acho hu m ya muo nwa sef...Even the dog...When they get older, I will replace them...Ike and oge i zuru ha umu adighi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area / Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.