Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Was Saved (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was Saved (PHOTOS) (28033 Views)

How A 5-word Statement SAVED Me From Obesity / I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending / MEDIUM: The Tiny Parasitic Wasp That Saved An Industry (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes, but nowadays plays and sleep alot...Maybe oke agwula...grin
Owu ihe kwerela those vermin! cheesy

It bonded fine with the dog, mgbe o bula the dog will keep disturbing her for play.
They are both female..

So, it is not true that dogs and cats hate each other?
Nkita gi owu ‘ke a na kpo ekuke? grin

No be small cat walk o...cheesy Normally if u call a dog it will come, for cat it will, but if u come down to touch it will make a quick move and want you to chase..grin

They spend so much time cleaning themselves na, I choro I ji aka deti gi e mechu ya ahu?
Gini wu cat n’asusu Igbo? Owu buusuu? grin

Mba o, acho hu m ya muo nwa sef...Even the dog...When they get older, I will replace them...Ike and oge i zuru ha umu adighi.

Ha musara gi umu ebe nile! grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ihe kwerela those vermin! cheesy

So, it is not true that dogs and cats hate each other?
Nkita gi owu ‘ke a na kpo ekuke? grin

They spend so much time cleaning themselves na, I choro I ji aka deti gi e mechu ya ahu?
Gini wu cat n’asusu Igbo? Owu buusuu? grin

Ha musara gi umu ebe nile! grin
Lol...normals shepherd...But I will soon get rid of it to go for a crossbreed of english vs the local dogs AKA ekuke...grin grin....I av come to love ekuke...They behave like humans...

Quality time o...It can clean for a living...

Cat is Nwaologbo I hope I got the spelling correctly...hehehe Buusu is Igbo sound for Pussy na...grin

I don't like ihe umu ahu eeh...messes up everywhere...And i like clean stuffs.

Okwa i ma ihe wu parsley? Ole ihe o na aru na nri?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...normals shepherd...But I will soon get rid of it to go for a crossbreed of english vs the local dogs AKA ekuke...grin grin....I av come to love ekuke...They behave like humans...
They are so discriminated against. cheesy

Quality time o...It can clean for a living...

Cat is Nwaologbo I hope I got the spelling correctly...hehehe Buusu is Igbo sound for Pussy na...grin
Really? It is similar to what the Yorubas call it.
They call cat ologbo.

I don't like ihe umu ahu eeh...messes up everywhere...And i like clean stuffs.
No wonder it’s called litter. cheesy

Okwa i ma ihe wu parsley? Ole ihe o na aru na nri?

It is a nutrient dense herb that is commonly used in Mediterranean and Italian cuisines.
It can be used to add flavour to meals, but it is not commonly used in our cuisines.
I nwere ya?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

They are so discriminated against. cheesy

Really? It is similar to what the Yorubas call it.
They call cat ologbo.

No wonder it’s called litter. cheesy

It is a nutrient dense herb that is commonly used in Mediterranean and Italian cuisines.
It can be used to add flavour to meals, but it is not commonly used in our cuisines.
I nwere ya?
Unconventional me ahu ga di ha o....I love them, and I know their meat taste good...grin

We have some words that are similar to theirs.

Yea, but it's fun watching them tend their younger ones...Especially dogs...Obi Nne.

Wow, Saw it at a northern settlement where I normally by fresh tomato or things for veggy salad..It was looking attractive but I don't know what to make out of it...Is it good when used in grill fish? Before mu eri eri afo...grin

Do you do smoothie? What are your recipes?
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Unconventional me ahu ga di ha o....I love them, and I know their meat taste good...grin
I rizuo la! cheesy

We have some words that are similar to theirs.

Yea, but it's fun watching them tend their younger ones...Especially dogs...Obi Nne.

Wow, Saw it at a northern settlement where I normally by fresh tomato or things for veggy salad..It was looking attractive but I don't know what to make out of it...Is it good when used in grill fish? Before mu eri eri afo...grin

Do you do smoothie? What are your recipes?

I like my fruits whole.

You might like this recipe by kikifoodies: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRHV2zMlJ0L/?utm_medium=copy_link

It’s juice sha.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

I rizuo la! cheesy

I like my fruits whole.

You might like this recipe by kikifoodies: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRHV2zMlJ0L/?utm_medium=copy_link

It’s juice sha.
Lol....e rie la a otutu ihe sha...Akwa onyenwe anyi gwara mmadu si ya bi lie, gbuo rie na joppa...cheesy

Igbo bible class can be fun eeh...

Interesting....I do follow her on Insta...Ma ya ma, dobby, ma Ifys kitchen...They are doing really well in the food blog stuff.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol....e rie la a otutu ihe sha...Akwa onyenwe anyi gwara mmadu si ya bi lie, gbuo rie na joppa...cheesy

Igbo bible class can be fun eeh...

Gbuo rie okwaya? Verse ndi nri na e kwuotukari. grin

Interesting....I do follow her on Insta...Ma ya ma, dobby, ma Ifys kitchen...They are doing really well in the food blog stuff.

Really? Kikifoodies is my favourite o.
I followed Dobby but she had no content, so I had to unfollow her.
As for Ify, she’s the queen of content.
Over 600k+ followers no be beans. It wanted to get to her head sef...but she don calm down. cheesy

Check out potofflavours and sisi_jemimah you might like them too.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Gbuo rie okwaya? Verse ndi nri na e kwuotukari. grin

Really? Kikifoodies is my favourite o.
I followed Dobby but she had no content, so I had to unfollow her.
As for Ify, she’s the queen of content.
Over 600k+ followers no be beans. It wanted to get to her head sef...but she don calm down. cheesy

Check out potofflavours and sisi_jemimah you might like them too.

O ya nu....grin

I enjoy watching nice meals made with instinct...

O wuhu kwa na m ga eri ya o...just watch for fun.

Lol, isi o choro i ba ya n'isi..grin I like her page and how she infused her family into the blog...

The hubby dikwa lucky...aha ya wu riwe assorted.

Onye nwere udi nwunye ahu, i noro na oru, i ga na eche ka 5pm kuo, ka ikwachie lawa lawa...grin grin

Yea I do check sisi jemimah page as well.

My interest in all this wu long term plan and diversifying in near future.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

O ya nu....grin

I enjoy watching nice meals made with instinct...

O wuhu kwa na m ga eri ya o...just watch for fun.

Yeah.
O na dikari therapeutic.

Lol, isi o choro i ba ya n'isi..grin I like her page and how she infused her family into the blog...

Yeah. There was one time she made a disrespectful comment to one of her followers because the follower disagreed with her on one of her topics, another follower of hers quoted her comment laughing.
I quoted her and told her outrightly that she was disrespectful to that woman, and I also told the other one that she shouldn’t laugh, that Ify disrespected that woman.
Nwaanyi ibe ha o!

The hubby dikwa lucky...aha ya wu riwe assorted.

Onye nwere udi nwunye ahu, i noro na oru, i ga na eche ka 5pm kuo, ka ikwachie lawa lawa...grin grin

Ya wurukwa o. cheesy

Umu nwoke na nri.

Yea I do check sisi jemimah page as well.

My interest in all this wu long term plan and diversifying in near future.

It is surprising that you’re very interested in food.
One would think you’re a Taurus...
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah.
O na dikari therapeutic.

Yeah. There was one time she made a disrespectful comment to one of her followers because the follower disagreed with her on one of her topics, another follower of hers quoted her comment laughing.
I quoted her and told her outrightly that she was disrespectful to that woman, and I also told the other one that she shouldn’t laugh, that Ify disrespected that woman.
Nwaanyi ibe ha o!

Ya wurukwa o. cheesy

Umu nwoke na nri.

It is surprising that you’re very interested in food.
One would think you’re a Taurus...
Exactly...Plus I want to be making some meals on special occasions for my wife and kids when it is time...grin
O nwere ofu nwoke m na a like YouTube clips ya..georgy kavkaz...His infusion of his family affairs into the blog is the fun for me

I kusuru ya..grin

Hahahaha umu nwoke nwe nri na, ya wuru mpa m, ojihu nri egwuriegwu...M bia ya si m, okwa i hula mmagi amahu na aguru ji m ebe a....m legide ya, mu achiwa...He doesn't eat outside...It's mainly my mom and grandma's meals....I copied that too.....I feel it makes the wife cherished the more.

Hahaha hapucha ihe zodiac, onwere factors that can influence lifestyle as well...I started loving act of cooking from secondary school...mgbe mam will travel with mpa m, m wuru osite...sie soup...grin

I ma ofe di iche from soup...grin grin

In my uni days, i cook for fun...Friends enjoy my apartment...Anyi lotawa lecture, as far as soup dey, we just buy fufu and big Pepsi...e richa a doro ka Ite mmiri...grin

On sundays we just go and buy fresh tomato and cook anyhow and chop...it was fun....Funny enough i don't eat as i take like the act...Always scared of getting fat though.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly...Plus I want to be making some meals on special occasions for my wife and kids when it is time...grin

Wow! cheesy
You have everything planned out...I pray it works out for you.

O nwere ofu nwoke m na a like YouTube clips ya..georgy kavkaz...His infusion of his family affairs into the blog is the fun for me

Owu onye nri?
I’ll check him out.

I kusuru ya..grin
I won’t lie, o foro ntakiri ma dokaa ya efe! grin

Hahahaha umu nwoke nwe nri na, ya wuru mpa m, ojihu nri egwuriegwu...M bia ya si m, okwa i hula mmagi amahu na aguru ji m ebe a....m legide ya, mu achiwa...He doesn't eat outside...It's mainly my mom and grandma's meals....I copied that too.....I feel it makes the wife cherished the more.
Men of their generation hardly ate out.

Hahaha hapucha ihe zodiac, onwere factors that can influence lifestyle as well...I started loving act of cooking from secondary school...mgbe mam will travel with mpa m, m wuru osite...sie soup...grin

Nri gi o mashiri umunne gi mgbe ahu?
Did they like it? K’owu “adi adi ka njo” food? cheesy

I ma ofe di iche from soup...grin grin
Eeeh? cheesy
Ole otu ha jiri di iche? Ole ‘ke ka mma?

In my uni days, i cook for fun...Friends enjoy my apartment...Anyi lotawa lecture, as far as soup dey, we just buy fufu and big Pepsi...e richa a doro ka Ite mmiri...grin

On sundays we just go and buy fresh tomato and cook anyhow and chop...it was fun....Funny enough i don't eat as i take like the act...Always scared of getting fat though.

Ihe I wu wu ori na ndu. grin
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wow! cheesy
You have everything planned out...I pray it works out for you.

Owu onye nri?
I’ll check him out.

I won’t lie, o foro ntakiri ma dokaa ya efe! grin

Men of their generation hardly ate out.

Nri gi o mashiri umunne gi mgbe ahu?
Did they like it? K’owu “adi adi ka njo” food? cheesy

Eeeh? cheesy
Ole otu ha jiri di iche? Ole ‘ke ka mma?

Ihe I wu wu ori na ndu. grin
Owuhu kwa obere plan o...grin

Ma o na work hu, I will simply adopt a boy and girl.....And move..

Yes...I think Italian or so..

gringrin

True...

Ha nwere choice...cheesy starting stage it was mess...Later on I started doing well..

Soup wunu nke ndi ka na amu amu.....ofe wu nke ndi mma...cheesy
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by mariahAngel(f): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Owuhu kwa obere plan o...grin

Ma o na work hu, I will simply adopt a boy and girl.....And move..

It'll work o. Hapuga gragra juru nairaland, man was never made to be alone.
Ikemike okpara ezi n'ulo di ka gi ka I si "I'll simply adopt..." mbanu! cheesy
Owu I maghi na your siblings will likely follow the pace you set?
Just keep a positive mindset, and be intentional with any relationship you venture into.
Mma'm ga si "mekwa onye di mma enyi, maka olulu"

Yes...I think Italian or so..

OK

gringrin

True...

Ha nwere choice...cheesy starting stage it was mess...Later on I started doing well..
I can imagine. cheesy

Soup wunu nke ndi ka na amu amu.....ofe wu nke ndi mma...cheesy

Oh...Ok.

That reminds me; did you watch that Maria's interview with BBC Igbo?
Bbn don't know what they missed by evicting her that early in the show.
They could've bended the rules as they did with Angel if they wanted to...instead, they just used her and sent her packing without rewarding her.
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

It'll work o. Hapuga gragra juru nairaland, man was never made to be alone.
Ikemike okpara ezi n'ulo di ka gi ka I si "I'll simply adopt..." mbanu! cheesy
Owu I maghi na your siblings will likely follow the pace you set?
Just keep a positive mindset, and be intentional with any relationship you venture into.
Mma'm ga si "mekwa onye di mma enyi, maka olulu"

OK

I can imagine. cheesy

Oh...Ok.

That reminds me; did you watch that Maria's interview with BBC Igbo?
Bbn don't know what they missed by evicting her that early in the show.
They could've bended the rules as they did with Angel if they wanted to...instead, they just used her and sent her packing without rewarding her.
Lol....Me I am more concerned with making money to improve standard of living for myself, loved ones, and people I can reachout to..

If the love comes, Fine I am always open to it.

Ihuru that being intentional, my Achilles heel...I usually don't know when I start drifting away till it becomes obvious...zodiac m a sef...But I am working on it now...That emotional detachment is a vibe killer.. undecided

Last person really cried about it, the attention and everything....So ihe religion was the one thing o jidere aka gawazie...Umunwaanyi when you people complain and cry over something for a longer time, na small time you will just move on....I avoided offending her or doing the deal breakers...But she failed to understand my zodiac...Even when I spent time going though hers.

Onye o wula choro ighota m, ga eburuzo ghota zodiac m first...Otherwise E go choke...grin very unconventional.

Maria is a likeable person based on look, mana o na ekwu tufu tufu ma ya wuru mma m..cheesy
She fit leak production secret...She is not blended to act like a Normal Nigerian...grin

So they didn't think twice to kick her out...Ihuru otu o shi manipulatia pere to join her in removing their mic just to tell him to sleep with her...cheesy
That thing annoyed the organisers...No HMs has ever done that...it can even lead to a disqualification...
Re: I Was Saved (PHOTOS) by DontBullshitMe: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
SeaTrade:
Like say na the females have it better grin
People weh some fit dey use tissue for tampons,na them want judge a young boy for staying in a selfcon which isn't bad for someone his age.
So because the boy probably haven't figured out life yet,he shouldn't have an opinion on women and relationships? undecided
I sent you a mail for a private discussion.

I will be glad if you respond.

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / Shocking Price Of Groundnut In My Area / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51