Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Townhall Initiative - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Townhall Initiative (3915 Views)

Poll: Meeting date

Saturday, 6th August 2011: 60% (3 votes)
Sunday, 7th August 2011: 40% (2 votes)
other: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State / PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Townhall Initiative by Gboliwe: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2011
6th August is it? I'll be there
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2011
@ negro
No probs let us know what she said.
@emmke
You are welcome to join. Show up in our upcoming and we will take it from there.

@all
We have 4 votes tied at 50:50 for 6th and seventh respectively.
One more vote can tilt it one way.

Please someone resolve it.
We are more than 4 here.

Less than 3 weeks before the dates.

Where are the patriots?
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hello somebody
Re: Townhall Initiative by sheriffman(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
Just voted 6th
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
That's fine.

It is tilting to 6th. I voted for 7th before in order to accommodate some people but now I am going with the flow.
I am positive that we will have at least 4 people on that day.

@emmke
If you are still interested, drop your email and make 2pm, 6th of August vacant in your diary.
Re: Townhall Initiative by Odunnu: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Lol, thats a whole a lot better but then I still dont get the reason why it was that way before
Re: Townhall Initiative by lucabrasi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Just making sure i dont forget the 6th smiley
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Yes Lubracasi
It is still on 6th at 2 pm.

@all

I hope you got my email

I will send another reminder tomorrow to your emails.

Cheers
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
The meeting held. Attendance was impressive(67%).
I will forward the transcript to your emails.

Next meeting will be in 4 weeks time., precisely on the 3rd of September.
Keep the date clear
Re: Townhall Initiative by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2011
Just to know how everyone is doing.
About starting a cell meeting, my suggestion is to start with convincing one close friend who shares your ideals whose integrity you can vouch for.
Now two of you either individually can recruit other 4 friends each. At this stage we need people who have something doing and are financially stable.

You must make it clear that there is no money to be made rather money will come out of your bank account.
Re: Townhall Initiative by lucabrasi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Dont worry i wont give excuses anymore but be rest assured i am still following the progress i will suggest university/higher institution undergraduates as the first point of call they have the time energy and ideological drive plus more.often than not they have friends,who they hang out with like everyday so its easier to get others than a married man who would most likely work all day and go home to their wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibb, Atiku, Buhari Sponsoring Boko-haram? / SNG Sues GEJ &, Security Chiefs Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Igbos And Their Christmas Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.