Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? (872 Views)

. / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by Antiscam1: 3:44am On May 27, 2011
Yes,i want to know why you choose nairaland since you are serious about you NEW republic of benin or is it Oduduwa republic?
Why don't u do more aggressive things like the use of Punch newspaper,tribune,the nation,Nigerian tv and radio stations etc!,or and even start a national movement in Nigeria for this course!
Re: Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by Ikengawo: 6:21am On May 27, 2011
They're the same person

1 Like

Re: Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by unipol(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2011
you forget to add matemate,nigeria1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13. e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by juman(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2011
Musiwa, a man with many usernames.
Re: Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by musiwa46: 11:59pm On May 27, 2011
i open the various name because seun is a govt agent or work for someone. he ban the username. when i tell the truth about nigeria. and i open a new one. to continue to tell the truth.  all with the same username.

why i have not used the nigeria newspaper is because nigerian dont trust nigeria newspaper. 1 in 100 trust the newspaper because they write fake story. they are a reflection of the nigeria society. Press people take bribe and blackmail in nigeria.  nearly all nigeria newspaper are sycophant of the government of nigeria.  If you dont believe that, pick up a newspaper on Jonathan goodluck birthday. all pages will be for the praise of Jonathan goodluck from various sycophant group all around nigeria. and i made effort and some said they do not want to be shut down too.

I had my experience over this issue with one of nigeria newspaper own by a publisher i dont want to name. and a church which as lost honour before God because of the greed of money. they came after me in a negative way. just because of greed. harassment.

When people risk the life of millions just because of money. You wonder where their moral is.

knowing the history of nigeria it is impossible to continue with the nation of nigeria.

in a civil war, newspaper dont even make profit. The nigeria newspapers now are more concern with lost. They would be shock when civil war hit nigeria. that they will not make a single profit.

One reason I never bother so much with nigeria newspaper is because in nigeria, the only languages they understand to make change is violent. they dont make change peacefully in nigeria. that why you see the youth pick up arm against the nation of nigeria in the niger delta and the north. bombing up what ever they can find.

Who are you going to discuss peaceful mean with, is it david mark? you make me laugh. ask nigerian why not? it is only violent they understand in nigeria. ask nigerian, they will tell you. Not until one of the western nation drop a bomb in ABUJA where they live. there will be not change.

You can imagine them be bold to tell hillary clinton that all was well at the border of nigeria and the republic of benin because they had ecowas treaty in place. you know and i know that is bullshit1 ok. Here is a picture of Yoruba people been arrested for trading with other yorubas at that border. many people are shoot dead by nigeria agent on that border. Most time they get killed not arrested.

it is not possible to keep a border  on that side because there was a treaty sign about that border in the first place.   the bulk of what people go there to buy for God sake are mostly second hand clothes.

Re: Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? by musiwa46: 12:38am On May 28, 2011
it is also smart to quickly do something about the satellite pictures now , since it looks mostly the elite are the one seen the satellite pictures. . by the time the average man on the street see it. you will see increase in bombing and more killing and more community crisis.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Lawyer Shot Dead 4 Days After Wedding / man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband / Lg Boss, 12 Councilors Attacked By Armed Robbers Suspected To Be Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.