Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. (2909 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Hi guys, I'd like to get your opinion on this photoshop work I did.

I downloaded a picture on Instagram and I decided to customize it. Everything in the picture is fake. grin

So, my question is:

-After taking a good look at the picture, would you have noticed that it is photoshop?

-if you noticed, can you describe the area or reason?.

Thank you for your time. smiley
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2021
Original picture (downloaded from Instagram).
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Palazee(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2021
Photoshop picture.
(I added a fake ATM card and fake ATM receipt with a $368k balance). grin
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by chiiraq802(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2021
It looks photoshoppedreal.

Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
How far, wetin you think? angry
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
It looks photoshoppedreal.
Lol. I don't understand. Real or fake?
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by chiiraq802(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol. I don't understand. Real or fake?

Ah dey catch cruise my geee.... You try shaaa, but that Bank of America debit card looks photoshooped although maga fit still fall for am.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:

Ah dey catch cruise my geee.... You try shaaa, but that Bank of America debit card looks photoshooped although maga fit still fall for am.
Thanks.
No problem man, I created it to seek opinion on the realness of the picture.

What area makes you noticed that the card is photoshopped? Is the picture quality or that it's sitting position?.

The main picture is much clearer, I had to compress it so that I could upload it on nairaland easily.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by chiiraq802(m): 11:17am On Sep 22, 2021
The picture quality looks normal. but there's no realness in that debit card. it looks as if it was glued on that board.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

How far, wetin you think? angry
fine ooo, I no think anything
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2021
chiiraq802:
The picture quality looks normal. but there's no realness in that debit card. it looks as if it was glued on that board.
Good point. I used shadows at the bottom of the card but I think it needs a slightly darker shade to give it a better look.
Thanks.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
fine ooo, I no think anything
Hmmm. Why na? Say something

Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Hmmm. Why na? Say something
why? undecided undecided
I should say something about what?? undecided
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by spirul77: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Photoshop picture.
nice one, the signature on the paper is perfect, the debit card sits well and looks real to me o, you would only notice it's not real if you look at it with a critical eye, if you know you can Improve on it then do it as there's always a room for improvement, what tool did you use for that signature on the paper?
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
spirul77:
nice one, the signature on the paper is perfect, the debit card sits well and looks real to me o, you would only notice it's not real if you look at it with a critical eye, if you know you can Improve on it then do it as there's always a room for improvement, what tool did you use for that signature on the paper?
Thanks. I will do more touches, just seeking public opinion to know where to improve on.

I used 'photo editor'. It's on Playstore and the app image is a blue camera. Lemme know if you find it.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by OceanEye: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Are you try'na scam someone?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2021
OceanEye:
Are you try'na scam someone?
No sir. I'm just practicing my skills smiley

What do you think? Did you think it was real or photoshopped?
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by OceanEye: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

No sir. I'm just practicing my skills smiley

What do you think? Did you think it was real or photoshopped?

It's real. But don't let your talent push you into scamming people. It's inhumane!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:
Photoshop picture.
Damn nigga
I dey find money
Boss You fit teach me how you dey find client make I find myself
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
OceanEye:

It's real. But don't let your talent push you into scamming people. It's inhumane!
Lol, No I'm just an artist. Thanks for your review.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Damn nigga
I dey find money
Boss You fit teach me how you dey find client make I find myself
Baba I no dey that line o, I just be photoshop artist and na fake receipt be that grin.

Anyway how you see the picture? E look real or you notice say na photoshop?
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Baba I no dey that line o, I just be photoshop artist and na fake receipt be that grin.

Anyway how you see the picture? E look real or you notice say na photoshop?

Everything looked real except the debit card
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

Everything looked real except the debit card
Thanks. How did you notice? The position of the card? Or something else?

I'd really like to know so I can improve.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Thanks. How did you notice? The position of the card? Or something else?

I'd really like to know so I can improve.
It's too clear, no shadow
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Think4Myself:

It's too clear, no shadow
Ok thanks, few people also mentioned that.
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
AlexisGrphcs:

Efcc just followed u on nairaland,

U wan use our opinion scam ,
U are on your own
Be calming down na

Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by NipseyHustle(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hi. More reviews and criticism
Re: Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Thanks.
No problem man, I created it to seek opinion on the realness of the picture.

What area makes you noticed that the card is photoshopped? Is the picture quality or that it's sitting position?.

The main picture is much clearer, I had to compress it so that I could upload it on nairaland easily.
Wait, are you trying to scam someone ?

Like you want someone to fall victim of this photoshopped pic, so you could cause them pains?

Because if you are, it won’t end well. Repent now!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Opinion!!! / Student Cautions Ladies About Marrying A Gambler / Virgins Anonymous : Dedicated To Virgins Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.