Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You (32212 Views)

She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
I meant the girl could be very shy or sheltered.

I'm still placing my bet on the bad breath.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2007
What can of shyness would last for 2 years?

Some people kiss on their first dates,

On the bad breath stuff, she has been going out with him for 2 years, don't you think she is supposed to have gotten used to his breath?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2007
eww
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2007
Yes, I mean love is about endurance.

If you can't endure a common breath, then why would anyone think you can endure the ups and downs of marriage. wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2007
um that's gross.

maybe you should endure your girl smelling like her menses every day then
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2007
Hmmmm.

Menses odur can be avoided and if a girl's odour is based on menses, then she's a dirty girl and should be avoided.

But mouth odour can't be avoided. It's natural. I've even seen babies who have mouth odours.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2007
crazykid, don't even try to sell that lame excuse and are you trying to makeout with a baby?

Bad breath CAN be avoided. Like i said before it's all poor hygiene. Most bacteria that causes bad breath is on the tongue. Brushing the tongue along with the teeth cures that.

same way a "dirty menses" girl should be avoided so should a dirty guy with nasty breath. Not every guy has bad breath so it's not "common" just among your brethren unfortunately tongue

and your post about endurance, they are millions of men and women in the world, a person doesnt have to force themselves to "endure" or "tolerate" something that bothers them when they can easily find someone else who doesnt have those things. k?

wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2007
Alright.

Don't date a guy with bad breath, and don't date a girl with smelling menses. wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2007
Thanks for the advice, hopefully you'll heed it as well tongue

The OP should just ask his girl what is up, so simple. people sure have problems communicating with each other yet have all the time in the world to write mean crap about their significant others on webforums. ridiculous.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by CrazyMan(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2007
I strongly believe that some of them just make up these stories.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2007
I hope so. undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Fileki(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
1. It is either u have a bad breadth or she does, if u are not sure of your ''breadth status'' move your palm to your mouth and breath out. . . what u perceive is what u smell like.

2. It might be that she doesnt really like u enough to kiss u, if she does, she wont have to be preached into kissing you, kissing is very intimate.( don't ask me . . .thats the sweetest thing . . .)

3.u might have been trying to kiss her at wrong times
b. she cld be shy, so little' encouragement would do

or u ask the pro.

crazykid, u do not know what a bad breadth is, thats y u talk that way, conc bad breadth, i guess isnt a pleasant thing.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by blesyne(f): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
,the girl might be shy or inexperienced,so u have to teach her besides the guy might have mouth odour so he should try taking good care of his mouth especially the tougue.The guy might possess big lips,maybe the girl is scared of gigantic lips grin tongue lipsrsealed.lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
He has probabaly got bad breathe
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by metro(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
crazykid:

What can of shyness would last for 2 years?

Some people kiss on their first dates,

On the bad breath stuff, she has been going out with him for 2 years, don't you think she is supposed to have gotten used to his breath?
bad breath for 2 years and she wont tell de guy . dat one na wa oo
some se make de guy teach am so the de go lesson school for kissing too didnt know dat,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by coolkaboom(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2008
u may want to consider changing your brand of tooth-paste. u must check out d recent close-up commercials
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by annboga(f): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
i'm very sorry to say this
       maybe she has a bad breath or sth
       and it could be u otherwise that
      might av a mouth odour,

so i say try n discover that
      1st,it might be the problem u
      both av.so,dicover it, aiight
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by TOYOSI20(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
Try some mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by dot2002(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
feel funny cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by ALERTEFCC(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2008
na im be say the guy mouth dey smell nor ni. igbe ni
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by Xalaxu: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ithink it does not really matter, what is important is for the guy to find out why? I believe it is something to talk over
Re: If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You by selencious(f): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2010
She might be shy, or not the kinda kissing gurl. Moreover, U may have a bad breath or ugly set of teeth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / She Raped Me / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.