Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research (1848 Views)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by freeke61: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
I have utilized feminine blood and vagina liquids on nourishment for every one of my darlings and male companions, it works. My present sweetheart said to be enamored with me before the blood custom, however, I discovered him playing with a female. Along these lines, for an entire month, I took care of his body liquids and shaved clippings.

He is presently exclusively mine. He focuses on me just, venerates the ground I stroll on, needs to be with me day and night, whatever I ask, he gives me. He adores my cooking. He doesn’t speculate anything.
‘Everybody is saying that I am doing some unacceptable thing by preparing my better half food with my period. Maka why! Allow me to give u my,.,........

Click here to read more and for more related news:
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/09/22/most-ladies-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-new-research-confirms/

Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by freeke61: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na waa oo
Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
This news will never stop some men from eating like gluttons. They will still eat even if they see her putting the menses inside food.

“The way to a man's heart is through his stomach”

So, let them eat and drink water.

Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by Sonnobax15(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Not new to me tho....I've heard of countless stories about it and even witnessed one woman who confessed about it sometime ago.......Na only God dey save guymen cha,if not,many ways dey for an evil banny to fall a guyman undecided
Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by Thepolo999(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2021
NO BE JUJU BE DAT
Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by Nonexisting1: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2021
I have heard this story many times and my cousin once warned her brother in my presence to stop eating food cooked by girlfriends and female acquaintances. This is why I don't eat food prepared by a woman except my mother and my sisters.
Re: Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research by OminickConcept: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2021
When you cook food with such, is it only the man that will eat the food or it's both of you. I can't imagine a woman cooking for only the man to eat. If it's me we will always eat together so you too will eat your menses

(1) (Reply)

Your Girl Go Sit With Your Male Neighbour: Morally Wrong Or Right? / American Boys Asking Girl Out Vs Indian Men Asking Girl Out / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.