Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (59983 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kingstanding: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.
. You're not wise, if the care is not taken that guy might use you too. You think you are wise,isn't? Why can't you leave the poor girl alone? You want to molest her with your rival, I'm sorry for your life.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by eguarojeona: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
vinzita1:
Cheif
I will advise you to let her go away from your life for real.
This case of yours is the same as mine, even mine is even worster than yours.my own is diabolical, confirm lier, promiscuous (highly).
Since 2003,
Forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I was able to get a daughter from her,with dna test that is mine after many pregnancy saga.
tory plenty
I can't say it all here.
I woke up early morning say 5:00am,
After consultation, throw her things at the main road, and say bye bye to bad luck and the like.
Hold onto my child and move on.
Run away from broken ladies.They don't change
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by emmeyen: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

Wait first sef, who has been used? You or the girl? I think you are the one whose glory has been used bro. Who in his right senses sleeps with a girl whose glory has been used if not a hopeless guy. Better go for deliverance. The ex has used the girl to use your glory. Stay there and be boasting of your glory less life. undecided
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
cococandy:
On top boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

If he was married then what would he do?

Very senseless I swear.

He's the type that kills and wants the populace to listen to his side of the story, and understand him and only him.

He's worse than Chidinma Ojukwu and the entire Nigeria police force put together.

But can you blame him? When someone is desperate for his control tactics. That girl needs deliverance from the bondage of hateful men. She needs a life that is away from men. She needs to find herself. Sick story and the pride he takes in telling it, as if he is her creator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'd rather free the babe than still keep sleeping with her.
yeah..this kind girl fit give person staph or herpes worst than hiv..OP face your life..there is nothing sweet abt dirty smelling public sex..go and marry one of your decent friends
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by koolaid87: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Just comot your hand

No join use her. If her glory had been supposedly used, then dont you think anyone mating with her will be donating some of him glory to the main user?

Let her go. You don win

Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
osazsky:
yeah..this kind girl fit give person staph or herpes worst than hiv..OP face your life..there is nothing sweet abt dirty smelling public sex..go and marry one of your decent friends

Damn straight! Imagine having Herpes. grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by koolaid87: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

Perhaps looking for 10k lol
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by SenatePresdo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

And in your twisted mind you just made sense àbí? Wait till you father bastards. I detest guys like you. F***ing simping retard. angry

Small boy, what do you know.
Do you think it's about hiding behind your keypad to type simp.

Relax, na your type go father bastard last last, you think say women matter na by gra gra.

Just fear women, and be hoping on God. You can't do nada.

Even if you marry a Virgin, she can still give you bastards.
You are still a boy Sha, you will never understand.
The only thing I can tell you is to be using your number 6.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by koolaid87: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
It.must have been hard, sorry to hear your ordeal.

But you just grabbed your daughter like she flown herself from heaven

Despite your claims about her promiscuous behaviour its unfair for any man to take any child from her Mom. She did most of the hard work. If she's, however, not in a good place mentally, financially and physically to look after her then its understandable. And still arrangements still need to be made to see her kids

Excuse my bluntness but remember that God dont like ugly

vinzita1:
Cheif
I will advise you to let her go away from your life for real.
This case of yours is the same as mine, even mine is even worster than yours.my own is diabolical, confirm lier, promiscuous (highly).
Since 2003,
Forgiveness upon forgiveness.
I was able to get a daughter from her,with dna test that is mine after many pregnancy saga.
tory plenty
I can't say it all here.
I woke up early morning say 5:00am,
After consultation, throw her things at the main road, and say bye bye to bad luck and the like.
Hold onto my child and move on.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nature8(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Sunnyski: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
You never know with women . (they are funny animals).

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Calibrator: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Don't be surprised to later find out the other guy recorded your call and will play it later to your community project you call girlfriend to paint you bad.

Wonder how much nonsense you people tolerate when walking away is the best option.
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Namdeenero(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
SeunTheOwner:

The guy wan be like PS1 Roberto Carlos.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by UncleKoboko: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
ugotaya:

Young man, Do you have sisters, Aunties and Mother? when you want to treat a woman badly please remember these 3 women in your life. Treating women badly will have consequences in your life now or in the future because women don't forgive they just moved on and will wait until Karma locate you even after 100yrs so its always better to walk away now, just let her know that you can't tolerate non sense.
what make you think that the Ex . is not deceiving you? please leave her and move on.
[/s]
Shut up with your HYPOCRISY and stupîdity.
All whóres deserves to be treated like shîts.

I'm currently dealing with one and nothing can change my mind until I'm fulfilled and contented...
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
How can I unread the nonsense I just read from the OP. Her destiny has been used.. used for what and by whom exactly.

You whose destiny is readymade, you still struggled to get transport fees to Portharcourt. Are you sure your own destiny too has not been used too?

Just free the girl else your stupidity ends in premium tears.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by UncleKoboko: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Richieniit:

Everything abt you seems too childish. You think using her makes you a man , Fool!

How did she even end up with you Cos to me the other guy is way too smarter than you. Grow up and stop wasting ur life. I'm your follow guys and this is me being brutal with the truth no one will tell you here. Weak man!

Oh sorry.. weak boy.
You're a capital Fool!
I know your own story can be worse than that whóre op is dealing with...
Don't worry , you'll soon meet your match that'll change your destiny.
Una dey always think say Una smart abi?
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Kendudu007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
bro take my advice don't join that guy and start using her just let her go , I mean it....she has been used her destiny is empty possible anyone that keeps sleeping with her will always have bad luck and the goodness of such go straight to the pocket of the guy that used her and he keeps cashing out....just let Go of her they are a lot of fish in the sea and a lot of birds in the sky.....
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Richieniit: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You're a capital Fool!
I know your own story can be worse than that whóre op is dealing with...
Don't worry , you'll soon meet your match that'll change your destiny.
Una dey always think say Una smart abi?

Another capital fool quoting me like the childish op.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Pimine: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Small boy, what do you know.
Do you think it's about hiding behind your keypad to type simp.

Relax, na your type go father bastard last last, you think say women matter na by gra gra.

Just fear women, and be hoping on God. You can't do nada.

Even if you marry a Virgin, she can still give you bastards.
You are still a boy Sha, you will never understand.
The only thing I can tell you is to be using your number 6.
Aswearugaaad

Nicca, ain't nobody got the time to settle with a cheating wench.

You wanna settle because she is only fụ́cks you and 2 or 3 other guys? Be my guest.
Maybe you'll lick my semen off her pụ́ssy after one of her sexcapades soon! grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by iammolise(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
This kind of thing is why I can never value these b*cthes of the egow (cash)... The last time I caught my ex with one guy for the last time, I just didn't cause drama neither did I ask her anything, I just dumped her quietly, stopped calling and move the fvck on with my life.

Did I mention, this is a girl that has repudiated me in the presence of a guy before but I continued with her, would I say I was blind in love or wat
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by asapants: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
You’ve been warned about the girl because of pussy you still wan chook head, you fit loose your balls ooo. Just walk away from unhealthy relationship(s).
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Rastaramsey(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
U are fucking a public hole.....
Shame on you Mr o.p
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by rapheal5(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.
The truth is one of u guys will end up getting married to the stupid girl and nursing a bastard pikin.....Especially u for traveling from ph to warri after knowing all the girl atrocities means ur luv 4 that girl pass SAGA 2 NINI, Dey there dey act like Redpillar till u starting babysitting another's man pikin... grin grin
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Gfskw: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oh
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Danboko11: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hope this is a true story

If it is. That lady needs help, like urgently

Do you know what it means to be used for rituals? You can't say no to anything because you have no will anymore, you will just be doing things you are not proud of, at the same time you can't stop yourself..she has been pulled from her root, she is just floating in the air

Pls I beg you in the name of God help that lady..forget weder she is sleeping around, is not her fault..Is what they have done that is messing her up...a real cheat won't tell you that she slept with her ex

I know what am telling you, what she is passing through is deeper than what you can imagine..pls help her

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ezechi24(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

FAT BIG LIES.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Danboko11: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, your girl is the perfect definition of a CHEERFUL GIVER cheesy

She isn't a cheerful giver...she is only a victim of ritualism.. she is now an object of manipulation...someone should pls help that innocent ophan

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by bolrew: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
If truly you like yourself, let her go as soon as possible. The fact that her Ex had used her...
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ugotaya: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
UncleKoboko:
[s][/s]
Shut up with your HYPOCRISY and stupîdity.
All whóres deserves to be treated like shîts.

I'm currently dealing with one and nothing can change my mind until I'm fulfilled and contented...

Uncle KOBO KOBO, na your type dey busy for woman matter . go find something else to do with your life . iberibe anuofia

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by CoolJulian: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm surprised you never realized you were wasting your time with her all the while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.