Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl (60000 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by GentlePEACE: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
vinzita1:
While I was with her, every thing block.
Na now, road /door start opening.
Business upon business, good luck upon good luck.

My advice is leave her jejely.
The more u try useless her, the more your bad luck increases.

The more u forget her, the road(good luck)go dey opens for you.

Good luck.

You are absolutely right. My ex gf was like that, she lied that it was spirit husband that was using her. imagine. when i was tired of her lies, i broke up with her. I couldn't keep sleeping with emotional trauma every night coupled with bad luck she brought to me. Tori plenty but i thank God i left her.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Mirawonder007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
vinzita1:
While I was with her, every thing block.
Na now, road /door start opening.
Business upon business, good luck upon good luck.

My advice is leave her jejely.
The more u try useless her, the more your bad luck increases.

The more u forget her, the road(good luck)go dey opens for you.

Good luck. I swear the op funny oo ,u still wan use her when bad energy dey
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by arthurwillia(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg I no fit laugh
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by damoobaba: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

She's now a pingpong grin. Covectiousness lead her to it. Now, she's gonna think she's smart but by the time you guys are done using her and dump her like a torn cloth, she's gonna play the victim card. Of course, she'll cry. grin

I wish to see her expression when she finds out anyways. It would be good for a meme.

I must say, you dated or dating a FILTHY WHÖRE!!!

One man will still marry her, that's d bigger Problem.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Codes151(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
You are not serious.

Talking without real reasons. Smh
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by oladiran2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why digging d past of someone you claim to love. You never loved her and are you also a saint Will you tell us here online that even as you were dating her u never slept with any lady. Let the poor lady be if you can't keep her past as past and face the present. You will think you are playing her but indirectly destroying your own life. Person dem use for ritual as u claim and ur own life never turn upside down wen not that you never enter her too. Fake pastor cos you were told what you wanted to hear by d pastor cos if what u said was really as it was even your body for don tell you. You for don see d other side of life that the thought of just having fun with her and dating someone else won't even enter ur head. No be person wey things dey go smooth with and no dept up and down hin prick dey stand
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
why still waste your life with this low life biatch?! i dont get it

Next thing she go carry belle drag the guy destiny with am. Move on guy life is short
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Mydazz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Make una kill unaself with STI while at it,...... shebi una think say una get sense
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by iykololo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking

So a crippled is not entitled to sex??
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by lilvicky68(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
This one no follow at all..

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Chibyko(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Clap for yourself Huncle. Better free the girl and move on with your life. You go soon score own goal, karma is a bitch!
Deltafynest:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now. We have been committed even with travails here and there sometimes.

I'm a student, she also and she's an orphan. My intention boarded on the idea that she would understand me knowing fully well where i was coming from.

Every week, i began to discover new stuffs mostly on the ground that she has slept with all categories of people in the past including cripple, pastor, someone she's older than, and even her uncle, her former boss too and her boss's brother. Even with all these revelation i was still willing to stay with her. There are secret stuffs that i can't share online about her.

Her ex boyfriend has been a bone in the neck since the start of this relationship. He didn't want to let go so i learnt and the girl has expressed total hatred on the guy. She doesn't even want to hear his name at all.

So she recently travelled and was calling me. One day, she called me that she has something to say, she said she would come to town to tell and because of the intrigue i was able to get her to talk on the phone. She said she has slept with the ex boyfriend since we started the relationship.

Now the main thing is, a pastor once told me that my gf's glory was used for rituals which we suspected the dude being that they dated for over 9 years plus and she was certain it was the guy due to some factors which i can't say.

Things hasn't been easy whenever she is around me mostly when she spends time in my house. Things will just go bad and terrible, doors will just close...

So, when she told me about the guy. She said she did it because she was looking for 20k. I was angry because the period she said she took the money, i remember i had $4500 sent to me and she never asked me for any money.

The matter has been on ground and i have been so pained since cos i know she must have done it with someone else too.

So i travelled to Portharcourt to see her today from Warri even though i was short on cash and had to raise the money to see her. On getting there we trashed the matter out and her sister said i should forget the past so that we can move on. I agreed, i was already getting tired of her shenanigans, so i decided not to be used by this id#ot again. The bit*h even mentioned that the guy has been disturbing her life with calls to come back.

I took the guy's number and called him like a guy man. We have actually related in the past before so we needed no too much introduction. The guy said they are not dating but he is only having time with her and that she would call him to ask for money almost all the time. This girl never told me she was looking for money and i refused. I have always tried my best for her.

After talking, i and the guy agreed to just use her. The guy said i should not take her serious and should just enjoy myself with her. That whenever she go back to town i should call him to take over from that side. So i agreed.

Bit*h will be shocked if she thinks i will take her serious. We will just useless her for years and waste her time. If you see the way we agreed to use her ehn, you will know the hatred is real.

Don't trust these girls.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by marsup: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Keeping using her, until you get used to all manner of sexually transmitted diseases. You think you are doing her? No, you are killing yourself. Mr User.

PS: you best hope your sisters and daughters don’t suffer the same fate you have planned for the girl. Karma is a real BITCH.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Tizu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
How are you sure the diabolical guy won't also use your star to shine since you two share and pour inside the same cunt. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Ikea81: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
I see you....yu are in a woman's private part....mummy help him.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by seanjy4konji: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Before you can see a lady in Lagos or Abuja sleeping with one man

You must be ready to wait at a t juction every night or round about with a calabash filled with different goodies mixed with palmoil that she will eat when you meet her...

She only comes out once in 50 years and you must know how to dance galala cos thats the only reason why she will accept you as well.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Johnnie01(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bro,why not you just forget her and not to try using her.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by seanjy4konji: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
I dont even think its money issues...Majority of men dont have the best phones or cars and we are a bit contented with what we have...thats why a lot dont do armed robbery to buy a phone or steal and a whole lot....

Women want to use the newest iphone,wigs and buy cars their parents worked bit by bit to buy so they throw their family name in the mud and start protituting for these change money...

What is 20 kshe would have asked different guys for the same 20 kk and all would have slept with her while some will only even give 5 k and promise later..what to buy iphoneir open a shop

senseless....

Trust a Nigerian woman at your own peril....care for them with all your heart like a mumu you are...

Never...will i trust a Nigerin woman or go over board for her.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
iHart:
it's very much possible. I assisted a guy to secure a 2million naira grant, in less than 6 months he squandered the money. None entered the business. Look at op, he is a womaniser, why won't he waste $4.5k dollars?

Maybe nah him they use do the juju not the lady
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by seanjy4konji: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
I live a better life now with no girl friend issues...

I have no head ache....sleep,wake,make money?go out,spend the money i made on my self,come back in,invite hoelonsho...knack.,pay her off,sleep,wake,make money,eat Bleep,sleep and make money money,to sleep,wake Bleep and make more moey,Bleep hoelonsho,pay her small money and sleep...

Make one girl deh spend my money any how still deh go out go give tootoo to one sagging skinny jeans boy weh no fit afford heinken not to talk of jameson or Martell.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by tunize(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
schoolboymatt:
She's slept with a cripple. Wtf
On what grounds if you don't mind me asking
Waitn do cripple abi dem nor be human being again? Sleeping around with different guys is the Koko which is bad
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Thesaint141(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ok

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by igbsam(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well, i wanted not to believe this story. But we are humans and humans are capable of even the unimaginable.

But one thing I will tell u is this. Keep messing with her (or how did u put it sef), until you find yourself battling with a sexual infectious disease which you got from her due to your foolishness with her ex or whichever person she's slept with.

Drops mic
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by imagrg(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Some of you guys are responsible for the reason why girls flirt. If a lady builds up her trust on you, you break her heart and turn to another lady. A lady has to have a side-man as a shock-absorber when you disappoint her.

Well, I wish my wife were still alive to tell you how we were attached to each other. When we were dating, I made her discuss her side-man with me. I made friends with him and made him fully hand her over to me. She never dated another man after our marriage.

Guys please learn how to treat a woman right and she would be true to you. Make her the best part of your life...money is not everything.

*Any lady who wants to have a relationship with me that may eventually lead to marriage should contact me via WhatsApp chat only please: ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT
I'm a 58 years old retired Secondary School Principal in Benin City. Slim, Widowed with 3 children and two adopted kids.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by DCatt: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
You want to do somebody's daughter like that? Not nice!

Is it just the 3 of you in that country that you even know the other guy?

May be she is multi-dating till she finds a serious man.

You had $4,500 and didn't give her $200 out of that, some women don't know how to ask for money, you have to find out her needs and help her as you can if you love her.

Finally, no one can use other people's glory/destiny and no amount of people you kill for ritual can give you money. Only time, God and the work of your hands make you.

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by ehinmowo: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest:

Don't trust these girls.

WetinI go tell u be say, allow her to go. Don't use her. Don't share her. Leave her puna alone. This kind girl na trouble. Move ahead.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Deltafynest abeg make we share ,if you get crypto, vendor dey ooh
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Elliotwaveforec: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
After some Akada would say there's nothing like using girls.
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by Okemmuo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bro...please just walk away. Walk not run....breathe a sigh of relief,dust yourself and walk away. Life is much more greater than that

1 Like

Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by princewarri1985: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Very long epistle
Re: How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl by TemmyT002(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
You better leave her and focus on your life and move on.
She may kill you if you leave her too late sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.