Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

You Are About To Wed, And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are About To Wed, And This Happened (1933 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Corpers Who Met At NYSC Camp Set To Wed And Their Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by ceede2: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dilemma of a ghost, to me him/her na bad luck.

Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by bmdmix11: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
depends on how baby yrs she go spend for prison

and also which one is the ghost here undecided
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by xpressionx(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
If the spouse is That Futureisfemale girl......I will throw a party to celebrate my freedom grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Experience is the best teacher. she'll do the time

1 Like

Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by yuping(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Shishi I no go give why comit a crime in the first place.

1 Like

Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Queenserah26(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Chai, see funny comments.

Guys, make una calm down o grin cheesy
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by solidmyk(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Like what I'll do?
For the sake of love mk she go experience there
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Goldbw122(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
What is the degree of crime that she committed, well if it is huge then she will do the time but if money can take care of it then I will help her a little.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Totilopussylick(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin

No be heartlessness be that.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Totilopussylick(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
yuping:
Shishi I no go give why comit a crime in the first place.
See this one angry

Crime was designed to be committed cheesy.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Totilopussylick(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
I go carry my money japa lipsrsealed

After all the beautiful ones are not yet born cheesy.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Love is time bound. She will sure find one in prison. I will come visiting for old time sakes.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by OG1BABY(f): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Depends on loads of factors:
What crime was committed?
Whose fault was it?
What's my current budget?
Do I had any pressing needs?
Would my spouse make the same sacrifice for me?

The answers to these questions would determine whether or not my partner would do the time
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by ceede2: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
inspirator1:
Love is time bound. She will sure find one in prison. I will come visiting for old time sakes.
Omo you they on a high side.
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by ceede2: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
nja man no dey tolerate nonsense
Re: You Are About To Wed, And This Happened by fourboys: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
No Nigerian man go pay grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? / Do Women Also Go Through This System??? ('pics') / Man And His Dirty Job(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.