Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) (61464 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Sniper4real(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
G
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
A
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Jerryherd: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Baby factory people sef...

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by ERockson: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bad
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Terrier99: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even in Lagos, Igbos are the ones usually involved in domestic abuse of younger kids. You see those ugly yam legged women looking like baboons abusing kids.

12 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why does this happen in the SE 98% of the time? Igbo women should address this at their next August Meeting. It is more than worrying.

19 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Patrictemmy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Where is Human rights..... Pure Child Abuse
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe

I trust NLers, she go hear am unless the contacts are off grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by UncleKoboko: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Apart from my mom!

Women naturally are more wicked and heartless.

They are easy prey for devil to use to commit abominable act.
Hypocrite

why u dey exclude your mama?
she be man

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by HMMD: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
People give out a 6-yo as house-help? #childAbuse

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pure and undiluted WICKEDNESS
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I trust NLers, she go hear am unless the contacts are off grin.
I hope so, thank you.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Vipro(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Hypocrite

why u dey exclude your mama?
she be man
grin

Nairaland is a land of various species. grin
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Vipro(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is a good definition of wickedness.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TRIGITIS: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Susu888:
I knew it, any act of wickedness against children or house helps a yam legger must be involved.

It is embedded in the genes of an average flat head to act wickedly against others especially when those victims are unfortunate to depend on them either as employees or help seekers... They are barbarians by nature!

Wicked apes! Why wouldn't their children be filled with hate and wickedness even for their own kith and kin when their womb bearers are demons and the fathers mindless heathens?!

After all this rubbish na inyamuri dey shout human rights pass anyone for nigeria.

Be honest with yourselves and accept the treatments you dish out to others including your own kith nd kin. ( oh, i forgot you don't have honesty do you? Second hand baby teething powder, substandard car tires and spare parts keep killing people all because you want to brag)

Na only God know how these heathens would hv been treating other tribes had they gotten away with the coup that started Nigeria's woes!

This sh*t will never stop because its a norm in that side. If you're hurt... Ef your feelings cuz its the bitter truth that you egoistic baboons keep covering up.

Infact most of them that will comment to condemn this are doing same, probably worse to the ones under their roofs at this very moment.
May God shower His blessings on you.
You just said it the way it is. Anyone not happy with this submission is a beast. They know themselves. I keep praying everyday to God Almighty to separate me and those beast in everything including nationality.

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by cigwe(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wickedness
Umu nwanyi igbo anyi di very wicked...

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by wman(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
What kind of family drop their 6-year old child to be used as an house help? A 6-year-old house help? A freaking child!
A child that should be in primary school enjoying cheap sweets and goodies, yet being forced to do hard labor. Have we no shame or empathy in this country?

Both the girl's parents and the maltreater are to blame. Why give birth to children that you can't take care of?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Elsueno: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
my neighbor and his girlfriend/wife had one small house boy like that, if u see d way dem mistreat d kid ehn..... One time d beating was too much, I had to come out & ask what's up. it turns out d dude no dey na d gf/wife dey beat d kid.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Finally on front page, thanks to all that contributed and to the mod too.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jesus ppl dey wicked for life oooh one major reason I am always against ppl sending their wards out based on financial condition sometimes it's better to just be drinking garri morning till night and be seeing Ur children than sending them out to fellow like this to maltreat dem. "THIS NA WICTHCRAFT NA NOR BE ONLY WHO DEY FLY BE WITCH"

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

Yes, I wonder why this have not gotten to front page yet.

This is the definition of cruelty!
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by PSVITA(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Susu888:
I knew it, any act of wickedness against children or house helps a yam legger must be involved.

It is embedded in the genes of an average flat head to act wickedly against others especially when those victims are unfortunate to depend on them either as employees or help seekers... They are barbarians by nature!

Wicked apes! Why wouldn't their children be filled with hate and wickedness even for their own kith and kin when their womb bearers are demons and the fathers mindless heathens?!

After all this rubbish na inyamuri dey shout human rights pass anyone for nigeria.

Be honest with yourselves and accept the treatments you dish out to others including your own kith nd kin. ( oh, i forgot you don't have honesty do you? Second hand baby teething powder, substandard car tires and spare parts keep killing people all because you want to brag)

Na only God know how these heathens would hv been treating other tribes had they gotten away with the coup that started Nigeria's woes!

This sh*t will never stop because its a norm in that side. If you're hurt... Ef your feelings cuz its the bitter truth that you egoistic baboons keep covering up.

Infact most of them that will comment to condemn this are doing same, probably worse to the ones under their roofs at this very moment.

My brother you're 100% correct, when I saw the heading I knew it must be from the South East.

It is a norms there, even my Mum maltreated our maid ( Amaka) back then.

Mind you am from IMO State.

7 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Please contact Mirabel centre as fast as possible

That's their phone number

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TRIGITIS: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
LILTJAY:
I hate igbos angry
Hate is an understatement. I long for the day I cease sharing nationality with them. If that happens, I know nothing on this earth will take me to their country. And if for any reason I see them in my country, I won't say more than this. angry

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Babara1994(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Elsueno:
my neighbor and his girlfriend/wife had one small house boy like that, if u see d way dem mistreat d kid ehn..... One time d beating was too much, I had to come out & ask what's up. it turns out d dude no dey na d gf/wife dey beat d kid.
Women are really wicked. Thank God they are weaker than us. We for hear am.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by peacettw: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don't understand the sort of stories I read these days. How is this even possible?
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Missionaire: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe
Chai... This is one of the benefits of Twitter. If it were twitter now, the response would have been faster.
An organization should be formed that would provide lawyers for abused children like this.
Chai..... The heart of humans is evil and desperately looking for How To do more wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by seanjy4konji: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Women are naturally wicked...Men dont have time to maltreat wards....even try treating them nice and you would hear seome words from women that would questio why you being nice...

I used to give some guys clothes and money at my juction...they are young guys and girls..finished secondary and still looking for admission but i know their parents aint that boxed but trying..modest people...anytime my ex was with me and i gace them a ride and gave them money or gave the guy some new clothes or jerseys...she always grumble and they aint hers..

Not until one day that i cleared her with rage...you dont have to be wicked to people...they aint dragging with you.

Love your neighbor as your self...no be woman talk...]]

If dem carry her reach station now she go deh say na devil and na she be d confirm devil....em wicked ooo..women.

PS..They usually dont do it to house helps when the man of the house is around...leave the house only to come back and see the poor kids with high temperature and looking all used up...

12 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Elsueno:

The eye reaction alone would nearly kill her. Stupid common gf!

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Apart from my mom!

Women naturally are more wicked and heartless.

They are easy prey for devil to use to commit abominable act.
Comot from here. Who make we ask. Everybody's Mum's an angel yet we have terrible mothers in offices as lecturers, midwives, principals etc

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.