Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) (61451 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Her number is on now, I just spoke with her, she is Damm afraid and I am sure she will run away tonight... I am even told her we are monitoring her movements.
Her real name is chikaodili

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by benqo01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
It can only be done by a woman

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Gfskw: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oh
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by pansophist(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sad cry

Situations like this makes me in support of jungle justice, because I do not trust the system to unleash the level of anger that permeates my soul. At least, a free for all, public style beating, any equipment allowed, will calm my countenance. She no go die but she would wish that she did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Lalami3232(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

Hello everyone, the kid's mom details, she said i should post it, she is just coming back from hospital with the child.

Please if anyone can reach out to her and make a proper video, also reach her with the authority, do that human can be apprehended.

Name of kid's Mom and contact details; CHIDIMMA CHIYERE ANIGBOGU/ 09065677231

Post it in the front page so that everyone can see it immediately they read the story. U can't post it here because this is the 5th page
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ororocelemi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Her name is Ginika Ndife
Below is her Facebook profile and picture
Thunder fire � her!

BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by CoolJulian: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is unfathomable, are you sure the woman is not mentally ill? She needs to be fished out properly dealt with.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by CoolJulian: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Her name is Ginika Ndife
Below is her Facebook profile and picture
Thunder fire � her!

She's a devil! She looks very wicked!
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by themanderon: 2:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Wickedness, thy name is woman.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 2:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
In terms of wickedness na woman get am. Na the reason wey make Satan met eve instead of Adam.
Apart from your mother and sisters every other woman should only be fu*ked and left for another one. Women are pure evil, you shouldn't even befriend them, Just fu*ck and move to the next one. No woman no cry... As you flee from the Devil, also make sure you flee from his demons (Women).

Some Igbo Women have Questions to Answer, why are they always fond of maltreatment?Igbo's do not have a history of poverty so what fuels such bitterness in some of their women?

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by sirusX(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Kajaard:
Where is that Future Is Female lady? She won't comment in this type of thread.

This is why I fear women. They can kill without remorse. Just imagine what she did to this innocent child undecided

Poverty is a disease.
That’s the challenge I have with FutureIsFemale mindset especially in cases like this. There is no condemnation of the act ... but always silent and only ready to show hate when it comes to other matters

Hypocrisy
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ruke1989: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2021
BritishNaija:

I can provide them with the kid's number directly if requested.

Google up NGOs such as Mirabel centre and report this to them. They will take it up. Just send them an email. Look for other NGOs too they will contact the child and their legal team will take up this case of domestic violence

Ideally, the mother and father of the 6years old baby too also have to be arrested for child abuse. The parent are not different from the beast - her slave master. Poverty is not an excuse for those parents not to be jailed
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Ororocelemi:
Her name is Ginika Ndife Below is her Facebook profile and picture Thunder fire � her!

God bless you for this.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ruke1989: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Get medical report first, record the woman's words over phone to get evidence. Women generally lack this wisdom. Ranting without first securing the evidence leaves any organisation that will step in helpless once evidence is destroyed. Having a picture of a bruised head doesn't automatically mean she is responsible for it. In court you can lose this case. Try to smartly get her involved in a conversation or argument over the wound, then record her voice or video without her noticing her admittance. If she threatens you that you can't do anything during the brawl, that makes it even better
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Lalami3232:

Post it in the front page so that everyone can see it immediately they read the story. U can't post it here because this is the 5th page

Done, thank you.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
u

Do you know women are the vilest creatures?
Do you know that 90 % crimes men commit are because of women if you take a deep look at those crimes.

I know deep within you, You know this truth except you are not Awakened. Yes you are right, Men does all sort of stupid things to Impress women and to massage their EGO as well, A man biggest nightmare Is his EGO. Do you know from Inception, Women doesn't really Care about Impressing Men, It Is Men who usually gives himself all sort of worries and sleepless night about how to Impress Women and the World. And Women have now mastered It and using It to their own Advantage. Initially, I used to blame Women but as I dive deep Into my Consciousness, I continue to see things clearly. Women are Just like an INTERMEDIARIES, They are anywhere belle face, Women does evil too but I can tell you It doesn't come any close to the "EVIL THAT MEN PERPETRATE" Personally for me, I don't usually take Women serious and It doesn't mean I don't respect them. Man Is the one In charge of the wheel of the world. Man Is his own greatest enemy and problems. Take this to the Bank. Adios......
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ruke1989: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Report the abuse. To help investigation save the pictures and get a medical report before it heals. Then contact these NGOs. One of them is in Abia where you are. They fight for child right. There are many more responsive organisation but not listed because they appear to focus more on sexual abuse of children than other forms of abuse. These ones below should help. Keep us posted on the updates

Dr Osita Obinna Oleribe,
Child Ombudsman
National President, Anti-Child Abuse Organization
Block 8 Kwara Drive, By War College, Gwarinpa Estate, Phase II, Abuja, FCT Nigeria.
PO Box 8179 Wuse, Abuja, 08035473223, 08029703312.
acasainc@hotmail.com
acasaorg@hotmail.com

Mr. B.C. Ezinma, Program Manager
Child Rights Network
#9 Road P Close, W.B.H.E. P.O.Box 2682
Umuahia Abia State, Nigeria
info_chirn@yahoo.com
chirnrights@yahoo.com
Phone:08052774607

Innocent Chukwuma
chukwuma@cleen.org
Kemi Asiwaju
asiwaju@cleen.org
CLEEN Foundation
P.O. Box 15456, Ikeja,
Lagos, Nigerian
Tel: 213-1-493-3195
Fax: 234-1-493-5339
cleen@cleen.org

Diala Edwin Lionel
Executive Director,
African Child Foundation Project

Box 793 GPO
Marina Lagos, Nigeria

Telephone: 080-333-29403

africhildproject@yahoo.com

Olusola Akinbode
Executive Director Centre For Human Rights and Empowerment
8/10 Kolawole Shonibare Street, Ilupeju Estate,
P.O.Box 5595 Lagos-Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 8988152, +234 802 3152083
www.chrenigeria.org
chreshola@yahoo.com
chrempowerment@yahoo.com
info@chrenigeria.org

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
u

Do you know women are the vilest creatures?
Do you know that 90 % crimes men commit are because of women if you take a deep look at those crimes.

Lastly but not the least, The funny thing Is, Do you know that even If Men doesn't commit crime and all sort of atrocities to achieve Wealth and Power. Men can still have any Women of their Choices?? From Inception, there was nothing like you have to be rich and powerful before you can get the Women of your choice. It Is Men who changed things, their lust for Greed & Power, They keep suppressing and setting standards for their fellow Men. While they keep on bidding their foolishness, The Women stood by and kept Watching and Studying Men. Let me stop here......
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Amumaigwe: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Susu888:
I knew it, any act of wickedness against children or house helps a yam legger must be involved.

It is embedded in the genes of an average flat head to act wickedly against others especially when those victims are unfortunate to depend on them either as employees or help seekers... They are barbarians by nature!

Wicked apes! Why wouldn't their children be filled with hate and wickedness even for their own kith and kin when their womb bearers are demons and the fathers mindless heathens?!

After all this rubbish na inyamuri dey shout human rights pass anyone for nigeria.

Be honest with yourselves and accept the treatments you dish out to others including your own kith nd kin. ( oh, i forgot you don't have honesty do you? Second hand baby teething powder, substandard car tires and spare parts keep killing people all because you want to brag)

Na only God know how these heathens would hv been treating other tribes had they gotten away with the coup that started Nigeria's woes!

This sh*t will never stop because its a norm in that side. If you're hurt... Ef your feelings cuz its the bitter truth that you egoistic baboons keep covering up.

Infact most of them that will comment to condemn this are doing same, probably worse to the ones under their roofs at this very moment.

From the venom you vomited, how are you different from the people you are condemning? Most women, irrespective of tribe, have a challenge with loving another's child. You obviously have an axe to grind with these people, but they don't owe you or anyone any apology. They are who they are; a strong and courageous tribe. Deal with it.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
BritishNaija:
Thank you.
Number switched off, we will get justice for the little kid
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Number switched off, we will get justice for the little kid
Thank you.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by MisfitHPG: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
BritishNaija:
Hello, I got this from someone in Nigeria and I will like it to get to front page, and get to the appropriate authority in a
Anambra.

I will be brief as much as I can.

The girl in the pics is 6years old, due to the family being poor, she was handled over to somone that needs help, the family is from Nise Town in anambra.

Within five months of living with her, she so maltreated her, burning her with hot electric iron in the stomach several times as you can see from the picture, using niddles to perforated her lips.

The last she did and was thinking the kid will die was cutting the skin's from her head as you can see, and ask the kid to flush it through the toilet.

Thinking that she will die, she put her in a vehicle and drop her in the girl's family house in Nise and zoom off. Leaving the family to go and threat her open skull, that was when they discovered both the ironing of her stomach and other maltreatment.

Please I need you guys to make this get to front page and the appropriate authority over there.

I have the kid's mom mobile, and the evil woman that did that, I will leave the evil woman number here too when requested.

do not give birth if you are can't take care of your kids,these children do not deserve these wickedness
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Ororocelemi(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Report this to Harrison Gwamnishu on Facebook or Instagram, she will be disgraced and the baby girl will have justice

BritishNaija:

God bless you for this.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by penplus: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2021
BritishNaija:
Hello, I got this from someone in Nigeria and I will like it to get to front page, and get to the appropriate authority in a
Anambra.

I will be brief as much as I can.

The girl in the pics is 6years old, due to the family being poor, she was handled over to somone that needs help, the family is from Nise Town in anambra.

Within five months of living with her, she so maltreated her, burning her with hot electric iron in the stomach several times as you can see from the picture, using niddles to perforated her lips.

The last she did and was thinking the kid will die was cutting the skin's from her head as you can see, and ask the kid to flush it through the toilet.

Thinking that she will die, she put her in a vehicle and drop her in the girl's family house in Nise and zoom off. Leaving the family to go and threat her open skull, that was when they discovered both the ironing of her stomach and other maltreatment.

Please I need you guys to make this get to front page and the appropriate authority over there.

I have the kid's mom mobile, and the evil woman that did that, I will leave the evil woman number here too when requested.

Updates on this case please
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
penplus:

Updates on this case please
I have got none as I'm still waiting.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by shantti(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2021
Omo, the "future" wicked oh
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Brian47(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Why would anyone do this.
Ppl are wicked
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Zyzxx10: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.