Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) (61455 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Vireani79:

The bastard don off her phone.
I for swear for am
The family knows her residence, I will put out the family number here, so the appropriate authority will reach her, and go and fish out the lady.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Women are very wicked, especially women from my own tribe(Igbo) who do us this thing abeg sad,you will hardly hear or read anything related to this, about other tribes, How can you maltreat a very little girl like this, some one that is barely 6 years, if na ur pikin shey you go treat am like that? Pls that evil woman needs to be dealt with, ụmụ Ekwensu. angry if u quote me for saying the truth, you will regret it# I say make I clear u oo undecided

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wickedness
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
The evil lady numbers are switched off. I had wanted to great her..
Such a heartless human

Do you know the amount of multiple strange numbers that has bang into her phones in one minuit?

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Henricarter(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
Hello, I got this from someone in Nigeria and I will like it to get to front page, and get to the appropriate authority in a
Anambra.

I will be brief as much as I can.

The girl in the pics is 6years old, due to the family being poor, she was handled over to somone that needs help, the family is from Nise Town in anambra.

Within five months of living with her, she so maltreated her, burning her with hot electric iron in the stomach several times as you can see from the picture, using niddles to perforated her lips.

The last she did and was thinking the kid will die was cutting the skin's from her head as you can see, and ask the kid to flush it through the toilet.

Thinking that she will die, she put her in a vehicle and drop her in the girl's family house in Nise and zoom off. Leaving the family to go and threat her open skull, that was when they discovered both the ironing of her stomach and other maltreatment.

Please I need you guys to make this get to front page and the appropriate authority over there.

I have the kid's mom mobile, and the evil woman that did that, I will leave the evil woman number here too when requested.

this is wickedness at the highest level ��������the woman should be arrested
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by JimiJunji: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
This is barbaric and wicked. From older men molesting kids to older women harming kids. God help us.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Susu888:
I knew it, any act of wickedness against children or house helps a yam legger must be involved.

It is embedded in the genes of an average flat head to act wickedly against others especially when those victims are unfortunate to depend on them either as employees or help seekers... They are barbarians by nature!

Wicked apes! Why wouldn't their children be filled with hate and wickedness even for their own kith and kin when their womb bearers are demons and the fathers mindless heathens?!

After all this rubbish na inyamuri dey shout human rights pass anyone for nigeria.

Be honest with yourselves and accept the treatments you dish out to others including your own kith nd kin. ( oh, i forgot you don't have honesty do you? Second hand baby teething powder, substandard car tires and spare parts keep killing people all because you want to brag)

Na only God know how these heathens would hv been treating other tribes had they gotten away with the coup that started Nigeria's woes!

This sh*t will never stop because its a norm in that side. If you're hurt... Ef your feelings cuz its the bitter truth that you egoistic baboons keep covering up.

Infact most of them that will comment to condemn this are doing same, probably worse to the ones under their roofs at this very moment.

I now understand why Nigerian police force brutalize them the most, for its KARMA dishing them out their nemesis hot hot.
Average igbo's are naturally sadist for they enjoy inflicting pains on fellow humans.

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
When I said this some weeks ago, some people thought I was just kidding. I have witnessed so many house helps suffering in the hands of igbo women.

All igbo women with house maids needs to be investigated by the govt. I can assure you that out of 3 households, 3 housemaids will be maltreated. Almost all of them are guilty with a probability rate of about 98-100%. I ain't joking. And the husband will turn a blind eye

of course, they husband will keep quiet, before madam will start accusing him, of sleeping with the maid.

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Botking: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Op release the house address of this woman.

Just imagine her saying the family can't do anything, hmmmmm

Let's see how that goes, now the news as gotten to internet

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who even takes a 6-year-old as a house help? What exactly can she do? What efficiency does she have? This is the result of a dysfunctional family system. Irresponsibility on the part of the parents to have pushed her out to maltreatment to the she-devil who took her in. Please, birth children, you can take care of.

As for the devil's incarnate in form of a woman who did this, may she live all her life in uselessness and perpetual sadness. If she doesn't have kids yet, may she remain barren all the days of her wicked life. She's not fit to be a mother. What wickedness!

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by AROMA1975: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
W I C K E D N E S S!
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by wellmax(m): 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmmmm Yiiiboooo
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Drizzy5001:
of course, they husband will keep quiet, before madam will start accusing him, of sleeping with the maid.

True
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by omoowhe: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kajaard:

I will harass her cheesy
Let us make her life miserable before the authorities get to her! You can't be this wicked and have a peaceful Life!

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by tahiwopreety(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Apart from my mom!

Women naturally are more wicked and heartless.

They are easy prey for devil to use to commit abominable act.
Totilopussylick:
Apart from my mom!

Totilopussylick:
Apart from my mom!

wrong❌am a woman and can never do such...mostly southern woman are usually wicked in nature when it comes to careing of another woman baby.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Kingpin1000: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Almunjid:

Just imagine 20-30 years ago, a young man posted this comment on nairaland and ur father read and agreed with him that women are only to be fu*ked and left for another one. He then slept with ur mother and moved to the next woman, she then later got pregnant and gave birth to u. Ur father never showed up, he's busy sampling other women's...
How would u feel being a son to such a man?
If the man that talked ur father into that kind of lifestyle is brought before u, what would u do or say to him?
One day you'll be a father; if you're not a father already, and ur child will be ashamed of u.
Think before u comment, don't comment before u think.

Peace
Shey as you be Muslim nobody force you to be Christian. Na my opinion no be your own
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Kingpin1000: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
ogatittus:

SOME women are wicked...not all
Also, do you mean to say your mother and sisters were fvcked and left for other people? Sometimes...think before you talk
What the woman did was wrong on all grounds but don’t use that as a means to categorize ALL women

Lol.. na you talk am
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by taxiappguy: 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Susu888:
I knew it, any act of wickedness against children or house helps a yam legger must be involved.

It is embedded in the genes of an average flat head to act wickedly against others especially when those victims are unfortunate to depend on them either as employees or help seekers... They are barbarians by nature!

Wicked apes! Why wouldn't their children be filled with hate and wickedness even for their own kith and kin when their womb bearers are demons and the fathers mindless heathens?!

After all this rubbish na inyamuri dey shout human rights pass anyone for nigeria.

Be honest with yourselves and accept the treatments you dish out to others including your own kith nd kin. ( oh, i forgot you don't have honesty do you? Second hand baby teething powder, substandard car tires and spare parts keep killing people all because you want to brag)

Na only God know how these heathens would hv been treating other tribes had they gotten away with the coup that started Nigeria's woes!

This sh*t will never stop because its a norm in that side. If you're hurt... Ef your feelings cuz its the bitter truth that you egoistic baboons keep covering up.

Infact most of them that will comment to condemn this are doing same, probably worse to the ones under their roofs at this very moment.

There is so much hate in your heart. And for no reason.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by McOluOmo: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I trust NLers, she go hear am unless the contacts are off grin.
Baba I don dey try dat number since morning oo' switch off

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Kingpin1000: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
dominique:

Your mother and sisters are "every other woman" to your fellow men. I hope they take to your advice

E pain you say I talk my mind?
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by rollywise(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thanks for sharing but the story no straight and I don't know why this always happens with naija stories. The person who's scar is in the first pic is not the little girl. Your story says it's only the little girl that was maltreated. Please explain that part before I proceed
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Leave race and tribe and gender out of this.

There are good people out there too

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Musttystandard: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Devil dey learn wickedness from this woman
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by slowice(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Now I see why bob marley sang "no woman no cry" chaiiiiii

It simply means without women men will live happy and in peace with no tears grin now everyone is crying because of their wahala, including fellow women.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by wonderr(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fear them fear them they are the only ones that saw the devil face to face in the garden of Eden
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Igbo Women.
Jesus Christ, this is just too evil. Please that woman must be hung
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
By now everyone should know that women are tools in the hands of the devil

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by hardon1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why would someone take a 6 year old for house help set. A child that age can not really help with house work

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
She that is wicked should continue to do wickedness! Her days are shortened and her reward is just behind her.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe
I will call that bitch right away

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:
In terms of wickedness na woman get am. Na the reason wey make Satan met eve instead of Adam.
Apart from your mother and sisters every other woman should only be fu*ked and left for another one. Women are pure evil, you shouldn't even befriend them, Just fu*ck and move to the next one. No woman no cry... As you flee from the Devil, also make sure you flee from his demons (Women).

Hushup your linen mouth there. Men are the most evil and greediest being on earth, even though I am Indifferent about women as well. Men are the primary orchestrators of all the great evils and goodies happening In the world....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.