Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) (61465 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by blacknoir: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
I hope ordinary president sees this
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by HeadAcheDrug: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe
I am sure she must have received countless messages and calls by now
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I will call that bitch right away
Hello everyone, the kid's mom details, she said i should post it, she is just coming back from hospital with the child.

Please if anyone can reach out to her and make a proper video, also reach her with the authority, do that human can be apprehended.

Name of kid's Mom and contact details; CHIDIMMA CHIYERE ANIGBOGU/ 09065677231

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Werehkpe: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
I wonder how these demons living in human skin have been cultured by our society.

These kind of people should have rocks tied to their necks and thrown into the atlantic.

Just barbaric and evil
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why will some people give birth at all? Children you can't cater for
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Stainlezzking: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bro where is the lady's location... Drop her picture and her location in anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aaaaaaaahhhhh
I have seen it all
People really need jungle justice
Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by haslaw(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Even before opening the thread, I knew it was likely going to be from Anambra

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by alabisulaiman31: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
Hello, I got this from someone in Nigeria and I will like it to get to front page, and get to the appropriate authority in a
Anambra.

I will be brief as much as I can.

The girl in the pics is 6years old, due to the family being poor, she was handled over to somone that needs help, the family is from Nise Town in anambra.

Within five months of living with her, she so maltreated her, burning her with hot electric iron in the stomach several times as you can see from the picture, using niddles to perforated her lips.

The last she did and was thinking the kid will die was cutting the skin's from her head as you can see, and ask the kid to flush it through the toilet.

Thinking that she will die, she put her in a vehicle and drop her in the girl's family house in Nise and zoom off. Leaving the family to go and threat her open skull, that was when they discovered both the ironing of her stomach and other maltreatment.

Please I need you guys to make this get to front page and the appropriate authority over there.

I have the kid's mom mobile, and the evil woman that did that, I will leave the evil woman number here too when requested.

Baba, call NAPTIP and stop looking for help on nairaland. NAPTIP is always is always ready for cases like this because that is what they are paid for.

If you need their number
0703 000 0203

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

Hello everyone, the kid's mom details, she said i should post it, she is just coming back from hospital with the child.

Please if anyone can reach out to her and make a proper video, also reach her with the authority, do that human can be apprehended.

Name of kid's Mom and contact details; CHIDIMMA CHIYERE ANIGBOGU/ 09065677231
Alright, that's not an issue
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
alabisulaiman31:

Baba, call NAPTIP and stop looking for help on nairaland. NAPTIP is always is always ready for cases like this because that is what they are paid for.

If you need their number
0703 000 0203

I'm not in Nigeria.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Alright, that's not an issue
Thank you.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe

I wanted to show her something buh her numbers re switched off. My frnds nd i will keep trying.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

I wanted to show her something buh her numbers re switched off. My frnds nd i will keep trying.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by MallamChukwudi: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
My family adopted four siblings after their parents passed away, and they are living their best life. Go to private schools and will join my mum who is moving to the UK next year. Regardless that they not being my biological siblings, you'll never tell the differences between the treatment they receive, and others. I'm convinced that their parents wherever they are, will be thankful for this.

For over six years I registered on nairaland, this is the first time I'm commenting, and it's because this post pains me to the core of my soul. I mean, why adopt her if you hate her ? Just leave her alone, than steal her childhood and unleash this level of depravity on her. This made me really really sad. cry

10 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

Thank you.

Ur welkum. I hv taken the story to twitter lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by khairate(f): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
6-year old child serving as a house maid, how now? What house chores can she handle Abi what errands can she run sensibly at this age?
I understand that things are hard, still giving out a six year old baby to serve someone else as a maid is just too improper, ahn ahn?

And the evil lady who took the child needs to be take responsibility for her actions, very wicked person. Why not return the child unharmed like she was when you took her if you can't tolerate her excesses

7 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
When I said it here that Igbo women hold the gold medal in maltreating their house helps and/or children that are not theirs, some people insulted me.

Take 10 random cases of violence against house helps and kids not belonging to the family, 8 of the perpetrators will be Igbo women!

If you love your kids, be careful sending them to live with any igbo woman.

PS: I am not Tribalistic. Just stating the fact!

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by ahnie: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
The devil's number is switched off.advice to parents stop giving your kids out to people.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur welkum. I hv taken the story to twitter lets start from there.
Thank you very much.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mehn this just soiled my mood
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by penplus: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
MallamChukwudi:
My family adopted four siblings after their parents passed away, and they are living their best life. Go to private schools and next year, will join my mum who moving to the UK next year. Regardless they not being my biological siblings, you'll never tell the differences between the treatment they receive, and others. I'm convinced that their parents wherever they are, will be thankful for this.

For over six years I registered on nairaland, this is the first time I'm commenting, and it's because this post pains me to the core of my soul. I mean, why adopt her if you hate her ? Just leave her alone, than steal her childhood and unleash this level of depravity on her. This made me really really sad. cry

Kudos to your parents

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Her werey family gave her up at 6yrs as an housegirl! Forrrrrking looonies! Family planning they will not do but continue to breed kids like rats! Kids they could not afford! Now the devil has entered them....forrrrrrks!
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Kingpin1000: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Hushup your linen mouth there. Men are the most evil and greediest being on earth, even though I am Indifferent about women as well. Men are the primary orchestrators of all the great evils and goodies happening In the world....
u

Do you know women are the vilest creatures?
Do you know that 90 % crimes men commit are because of women if you take a deep look at those crimes.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Crossroad1(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
switched off
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
The "Future is Female" crew left the group.

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Susily(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
TRIGITIS:

Hate is an understatement. I long for the day I cease sharing nationality with them. If that happens, I know nothing on this earth will take me to their country. And if for any reason I see them in my country, I won't say more than this. angry

You're talking in the nonsense
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Crossroad1:
switched off
You can call the family line and ask for more details, thank you for this.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Babastrong(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=106109011]Apart from my mom!

Women naturally are more wicked and heartless.

They are easy prey for devil to use to commit abominable act.[with this kind of exclusiveness, we'll later discover that all women are saints. Your mother is a saint, mine is a saint, your sister will surely become mother and her children will say she's a saint. Na so the trend will go.]
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by ExtraVioment: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
A very wicked somebody. Tufia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.