Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) (61450 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Enugu: Couple Remanded In Prison For Brutalising 10-Year-Old House Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
The evil lady numbers are switched off. I had wanted to great her..
Such a heartless human

BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by redcliff: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
omo my mama wey get three househelps no even treat any of them like this. even one of the househelps was so good to my family that we can never forget her. i always send her money even when she doesnt ask for it.

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Tomilola360: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
When will we talk about how the female gender treats the female gender.

Na men them dey always see.

Most women are demons

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joummjoumm:
Heart of man is wicked
woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Cabazieu: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
God have mercy on us. Very heartless soul
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by 234GT(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
No matter how poor you are, never give out your child to another person as help or even to live with.

If na garri you dey drink, drink am together.

8 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by damiloladuke: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Damn
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by seanjy4konji: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
Such a heartless human

I go still say hello to am..Ask how how she deh later today

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by penplus: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Terrier99:
Even in Lagos, Igbos are the ones usually involved in domestic abuse of younger kids. You see those ugly yam legged women looking like baboons abusing kids.

You're right...I have a neighbor who delight in undressing her female help ( a woman herself o) whenever she's beating the poor girl. She even had the guts to push the girl out naked one day...thank GOD for a kind neighbor who quickly covered her with a wrapper...I was so mad that day that I threatened if such repeat itself....I won't hesitate to report her...she never tried it again and thank GOD the girl is no longer with her

Shit like this thrives when good men keep quiet

13 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by bong4(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
Such a heartless human

If you search the name on Facebook, I hope it is not the face I am seeing oooo. That will be an evil angel
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by stephenponti(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
As usual it is igbo evil woman

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Contact @auntlanda on IG
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by neyoohhh: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Women empowerment I guess.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:
In terms of wickedness na woman get am. Na the reason wey make Satan met eve instead of Adam.
Apart from your mother and sisters every other woman should only be fu*ked and left for another one. Women are pure evil, you shouldn't even befriend them, Just fu*ck and move to the next one. No woman no cry... As you flee from the Devil, also make sure you flee from his demons (Women).

Your mother and sisters are "every other woman" to your fellow men. I hope they take to your advice

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:
I do appreciate, the evil lady's numbers are 08104800517,07034409455, Her name is Ginika Nebafe
She Is Finish, we will Fish her out. she never know nairaland exist. and she dont know how we do it.

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Kajaard: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

I will harass her cheesy
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by ogatittus: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:
In terms of wickedness na woman get am. Na the reason wey make Satan met eve instead of Adam.
Apart from your mother and sisters every other woman should only be fu*ked and left for another one. Women are pure evil, you shouldn't even befriend them, Just fu*ck and move to the next one. No woman no cry... As you flee from the Devil, also make sure you flee from his demons (Women).

SOME women are wicked...not all
Also, do you mean to say your mother and sisters were fvcked and left for other people? Sometimes...think before you talk
What the woman did was wrong on all grounds but don’t use that as a means to categorize ALL women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
realstars:
She Is Finish, we will Fish her out. she never know nairaland exist. and she dont know how we do it.
Thank you, I have the family contact details, If need be, visit should be paid to her with the authority, so she could lead them to that evil woman's place.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
When I said this some weeks ago, some people thought I was just kidding. I have witnessed so many house helps suffering in the hands of igbo women.

All igbo women with house maids needs to be investigated by the govt. I can assure you that out of 3 households, 3 housemaids will be maltreated. Almost all of them are guilty with a probability rate of about 98-100%. I ain't joking. And the husband will turn a blind eye

TheKingIsHere:
Most Igbo women are guilty of assaulting their housemaids.

I have witnessed several cases too numerous to count.

Any igbo woman you see with a housemaid, just know that there is 98% probability that she is heavily maltreating the girl.

7 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Nonexisting1: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
One of the evil deeds of wicked daughters of Jezebel. That gender is a curse to this world. Tueh
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

I have the kid's mom mobile, and the evil woman that did that, I will leave the evil woman number here too when requested.

Please drop the Evil woman's number. I'd love to say a few words to her.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by DKM123: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
So much evil happening In this country.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by cezarman(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
TRIGITIS:

Hate is an understatement. I long for the day I cease sharing nationality with them. If that happens, I know nothing on this earth will take me to their country. And if for any reason I see them in my country, I won't say more than this. angry

Me... I hate all of you... Whether Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Calabar, Urhobo, Tiv, and every other tribe in Nigeria... Infact, I hate Africa so much I can't wait to see this continent perish.

angry

2 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
redcliff:
omo my mama wey get three househelps no even treat any of them like this. even one of the househelps was so good to my family that we can never forget her. i always send her money even when she doesnt ask for it.
We had 3 allso, uptill date they keep checking at us anytime as our family members, they sometimes come with their kids.

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Vireani79: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

The bastard don off her phone.
I for swear for am
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by StPete: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Some parents are just pure evil. This is what you get when you birth children that you can't take care of and send them as liabilities to other households. Besides the evil woman that did this, the parents of the girl also need to be thoroughly flogged

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
98%?
Wow that is a worrisome figure

TheKingIsHere:
When I said this some weeks ago, some people thought I was just kidding. I have witnessed so many house helps suffering in the hands of igbo women.

All igbo women with house maids needs to be investigated by the govt. I can assure you that out of 3 households, 3 housemaids will be maltreated. Almost all of them are guilty with a probability rate of about 98-100%. I ain't joking. And the husband will turn a blind eye

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by The5DME(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry angryso sad
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Just imagine 20-30 years ago, a young man posted this comment on nairaland and ur father read and agreed with him that women are only to be fu*ked and left for another one. He then slept with ur mother and moved to the next woman, she then later got pregnant and gave birth to u. Ur father never showed up, he's busy sampling other women's...
How would u feel being a son to such a man?
If the man that talked ur father into that kind of lifestyle is brought before u, what would u do or say to him?
One day you'll be a father; if you're not a father already, and ur child will be ashamed of u.
Think before u comment, don't comment before u think.

Peace

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
BritishNaija:

Thank you, I have the family contact details, If need be, visit should be paid to her with the authority, so she could lead them to that evil woman's place.
The inteligent men will do the finishd job soon.
Re: 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
98%?
Wow that is a worrisome figure

Trust me. It ain't no joke. Any igbo woman that has a maid, if you do proper investigation, you will see that she maltreats her.

The men needs to do more instead of turning a blind eye to the issue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / Ugandan Lady Strips Herself In Court After Judge Ordered Her To Be Remanded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.