Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? (10399 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Ekele22:
bros,I think you are closely far from the truth.i have been to such screening and I can tell you there are both male and female medical personnel's,the male check the male while the female check the female,

I have not seen where a female medical personnel will be toying with dicks in the name of screening.
The nurses who were checking us were soldiers while the female corpers were watching with smiles.One soldier was asking the female corpers that they are enjoying the sight.One of the corpers said she was even tired of watching.I am talking 71rri.Male corpers and soldiers were not allowed to go into female applicants hall.
Maybe females were not allowed in your state.

They have a motive.I think they wanted to reduced the numbers of applicants because we were much.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

What is the use of xray, they could have used a male instead, i guess the female applicants got naked for males to inspect?
No.Male soldiers were not allowed to check females applicants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by GabrielJ214: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Can state General Hospital Nurses get transfer to FCT Hospitals?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Babamide(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
I have never been seduced. Buy when I was 10 years old, I spent about 3 months in an orthopedic ward. I was the youngest patient there. My eyes saw things. We had lights out by 11pm and I hated sleeping with the lights off, so any little sound I'm awake. Almost all the patients were bedridden with one leg fracture or the other so we all relied on the nurses for basic things.
One particular incident I remember, a man we referred to as chairman on the ward. He was attacked by armed robbers who used bullets to shatter his legs so he was on admission for a long time. He used to give gist about his escapades with one particular nurse. They always tried to code the gist but my bedside neighbor hinted me on most of the gist. One day, the nurse heard her gist was from other nurses gossiping about her. She got angry and came to remove chairman's wrapper and blanket. Chairman was naked and helpless on his bed throughout the duration of her shift.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Hmmm not really seduction tho

I visit the hospital service for my dental check-up often

We have couple of males doc around here some ladies junior doc also ...

I have a personal doc that attend to me and examine me .. whenever it's time for my examination all this female junior doc will just pack themselves in my front and start accessing me and blush-smiling....
I will just be thinking like " shey dis people don't have any other patients to attend to nii"
Before they pack themselves to your ward,they will first tell themselves that they want to go all see how tiny your John Thomas is.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

What is the use of xray, they could have used a male instead, i guess the female applicants got naked for males to inspect?
Males were there but they weren't doctors.They were the officers and rank and file who documents us.While the females were soldier nurses and youth corp members.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by luizpippo(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Never been admitted

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by BigDawsNet: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Before they pack themselves to your ward,they will first tell themselves that they want to go all see how tiny your John Thomas is.

Hmm do you have a dick on your tooth?

Because I guess I'm clearly talking about dentistry....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Mangekyo: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
There is no sick person that can have a sexual urge.Even the nurse will not have time for you when she will be busy.
My own experience was when I went for army screening in Edo state.During medical screening,we were asked to remove our boxers and shirts in other to check for deformity.Na so all male applicants, including me,removed boxers with small and flacid dick.
Female corpers and nurses dey the hall.Na so dem begin dey hold our blokos with hand gloves dey role them.Some guys refused to remove their own and they disqualify themselves.
Laslas,them still do their wuruwuru.

obviously NDA screening. Are you a cadet now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by HornyTave: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
what is the meaning of your moniker

Instead of you to find sense, na my moniker u turn hustle
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

obviously NDA screening. Are you a cadet now?
No sir.Still a bloody civilian.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
No mind them,na so e easy to seduce stranger,sick one especially.
Charmingrascal:
Sometimes many of you mistake a Nurse's/Doctor's kindness for seductive instinct.

You are wrong.
They are trained to nurse you, make you feel loved and comfortable.
If they are harsh on you y'all will still be shouting upandan
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Mangekyo: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
No sir.Still a bloody civilian.
Too bad. Hope you haven't given up?
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

Too bad. Hope you haven't given up?
I have moved on tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by zexy2030(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sometimes many of you mistake a Nurse's/Doctor's kindness for seductive instinct.

You are wrong.
They are trained to nurse you, make you feel loved and comfortable.
If they are harsh on you y'all will still be shouting upandan
People who accuse nurses of seduction, have a psychological problem called PTSD.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by AgentGoat: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
GabrielJ214:
Can state General Hospital Nurses get transfer to FCT Hospitals?

Can access bank staff get transfer to zenith bank grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Emmanuel909090: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
Males were there but they weren't doctors.They were the officers and rank and file who documents us.While the females were soldier nurses and youth corp members.

I would rather be disqualified than allow a woman i am not romantically involved with see me naked amongst naked grown adults and massage my sack with no regard.
Such disrespect.

If all of you disagreed to that, they will look for a way around that rubbish, are there no male doctors and nurses in the military, i swear all those that allowed that rubbish are not supposed to be in the military they have chicken minds.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Emmanuel909090: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
No male soldiers were not allowed to check females applicants.

The females are more principled, rugged and carried than their male counterparts.

No be by, i am a man oh, and you act like chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
There is no sick person that can have a sexual urge.Even the nurse will not have time for you when she will be busy.
My own experience was when I went for army screening in Edo state.During medical screening,we were asked to remove our boxers and shirts in other to check for deformity.Na so all male applicants, including me,removed boxers with small and flacid dick.
Female corpers and nurses dey the hall.Na so dem begin dey hold our blokos with hand gloves dey role them.Some guys refused to remove their own and they disqualify themselves.

I also experienced it firsthand during dssc screening. I stripped naked but my penis was becoming erect as they were touching my scrotum and penis. I had to use my mind to calm it down. I still no enter army after all the humiliation. sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by puppie017: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
What if your dick mistakenly rise
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
puppie017:

What if your dick mistakenly rise
In a public place?It will not.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by puppie017: 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:
In a public place?It will not.
Haaaa I go dey do like say dey are totoring me
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joysticks:

Thank God they disqualified me before I got to this stage, because if they touch my ebubedike and it stands, someone should be ready to suck it oh, or else I'll create a scene there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? by timmy1thtrh: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
I agree that nurses create a great atmosphere and it is very important that you feel comfortable while you are undergoing treatment and examinations. I often have dental problems, so I use the services https://denta-tour.com/about/ and often go to Kiev to have my teeth treated because there is very good service and the staff is ready to help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Sweet Words? / Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / Fattest Woman Have Sex 7 Times A Day To Reduce Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.