Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Sons Of Perdition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sons Of Perdition (2168 Views)

The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition / Who Is The Son Of Perdition? / Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sons Of Perdition by ogoamaka99(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2011
Are you a child of GOD or a son of perdition? If you are a son of perdition, pity you because without doubt the only thing that awaits the sons of perdition is the wrath of GOD. However, if you are not a son of perdition then this thread is for you. And this is to warn you to be very careful and conscious of your relationships with the sons of perdition. This warning becomes necessary before GOD sees you as partnering with the kingdom of darkness,partnering with the sons of perdition.When you partner with the sons of perdition you share in their lot.
Some time ago I wrote a thread in which I was trying to point out that many are in this forum to war against the truth, to distort the Biblical truth just to ensure that people don’t get to know the truth. Many didn’t take me serious then, but now is beginning to see the truth.
In this forum today, there abound many sons of perdition. They have sold their soul to the devil, whose conscience are sealed with hot iron. The Bible calls them sons of perdition. Having sold their souls to the devil, the devil is therefore controlling their minds and actions. Sometime ago one of them posted a thread of his desire to be the antichrist. He equally posted another thread in which he was sharing with other small boys like himself how to satisfy their sexual desire before marriage through masturbation.
Another son of perdition said that he was raised since 2011 to expose charlatans. And who are the charlatans? According to the guy, the people he is referring to as charlatans are but GOD’S Field marshals in the Gospel. Men of GOD like Benny HINN, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, pastor Mathew Ashimolowo etc.
What an irony that small boy and dropout like himself could open his mouth wide like that to abuse these great men of GOD. He even went further to call these Men of GOD 419.One major attribute of these sons of perdition are there flagrant abuse of MOG. My concern is not what these sons of perdition are saying but my concern is on you who ought to understand that these guys have lost their mind and that they are under the influence of the devil. It is someone under the control of the devil that can open his/her mouth wide to call these great men of GOD 419, criminal, thief, rouge, devil etc. You who don’t realize the angle they are coming from and join them to make unguided and false statement against these men of GOD. Be careful and conscious of what you say against any MOG. Allow these sons of perdition to continue in their abuse of Men of GOD. Sooner than you think GOD will rise and when that happens they will be silenced. And many have been silenced permanently. I pray that it is not you. 1Timothy 5:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure. Again 2John 1:10 " If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."
Eccl 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2011
Another son of perdition said that he was raised since 2011 to expose charlatans

Are you talking about me ?

grin grin grin
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2011
ASHIMODOLLAR - 419 MAN OF FRAUD

A VIDEO IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - 24 hrours miracle seed

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8YI44puWK8[/flash]
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2011
419 BENNY HINN'S COAT OF FIRE

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9U_lWmAsYM&feature=related[/flash]
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2011
[size=14pt]419 FAKE BISHOP OLEDEPO - suffering to spread the gospel[/size]  grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425265_BISHOP_DOING_GODS_WORK_JPG7c28f2dc77cb46308999c3b400db134a
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2011
@ogoamaka99

My concern is not what these sons of perdition are saying but my concern is on you who ought to understand that these guys have lost their mind and that they are under the influence of the devil. It is someone under the control of the devil that can open his/her mouth wide to call these great men of GOD 419, criminal, thief, rouge, devil etc. You who don’t realize the angle they are coming from and join them to make unguided and false statement against these men of GOD. Be careful and conscious of what you say against any MOG. Allow these sons of perdition to continue in their abuse of Men of GOD

grin grin grin

Where are the great men of God - go and sit down jare. Your MOGs are nothing but thieving 419 frauds who should be in prison.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by dare2think: 5:09pm On May 27, 2011
I love that Benny hinn's Armani jacket,
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by 5solas(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2011
@OP

A sobering post, I'll be guided. Thanks.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by ogoamaka99(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2011
@Earswide,
I don't need to reply you.Doing so is just like arguing with a mad man on the street. May GOD have mercy on your poor soul.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by dare2think: 9:31am On May 28, 2011
^^^^
what a lovely christain reply.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by Joagbaje(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2011
@op
God bless you. We need to educate Christians by the word of God of these evils. Many do it ignorantly.

1 Timothy 1:13
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

John 16:2
. . . the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

It is a sin to speak against ministers of God . We hope they realise this in time.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by newmi(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2011
@ ogoamaka99
Kudos and thumbs up to you, may the God and Father of all flesh reward you richly according to His aboundant mercies and grace

You see we would not be brought to the low level form of reasonning that certain of the folks on this forum have so despirately opted for.
Philippians 3:2(WNT)
"Beware of "the dogs"

And for those blind critics
1 Timothy 6:4
"He (they) is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmising"
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by Zodiac61(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2011
In addition to being a charlatan and a fraud, I see that Ashimolowo lies as well. Someone points and at the TV and Ashimolowo upends the laws of nature to send money to her. Why is his god a god of money?
Yet they accuse atheists of being materialistic.
Man of god indeed  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by Joagbaje(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2011
^^^^
I dont understand your post
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by newmi(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2011
l am strengthened by the thought that the tale of the gospel of Jesus Christ is one of an overcomer
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by nuclearboy(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2011
@dare2think:

You are TOTALLY wrong here.

That jacket was not sewn by Armani - It was actually sewn as a chariot cloak of Fire by angels. But because Hinn is so humble, he commanded those rude angels to put an Armani label on it because he doesn't like boasting.

On the topic of "Sons of Perdition", its obvious they are those who manipulate God's Word to make profit. They are those who upend truth and oppress the poor, collecting from the "have-nots" for the "haves". They make promises they cannot fulfill. They claim to be "gods". They call upon other indolent lazy thugs like themselves to scatter threads when they find truth embarrassing them.

They are criminals and basically have lost sense. Examples of them are the dolt who started this thread and the Okada rider who has an IQ of under 70!
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by free123: 8:25pm On May 29, 2011
sons of perdition are actually those spreading lies, causing confusion, claiming to worship God when actually they are after their bellies. They are everywhere, well known and if care is not taken, they will eat you raw.
I really need to get that jacket
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by Azibalua(f): 8:35pm On May 29, 2011
No now don't you think it's too expensive You can't afford it.
Also you seem to have a criteria for sons of perdition are you one of them
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by free123: 8:07am On May 30, 2011
you and i know those who fit the description. The criteria are so glaring for everyone to see, even you and your cohorts though denying it, are actually the title of this thread
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by aletheia(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2011
ogoamaka99:

And who are the charlatans?

ogoamaka99:

Benny HINN, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, pastor Mathew Ashimolowo etc.

Point made.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by ogoamaka99(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2011
aletheia:

Point made.

@aletheia,

With due respect i doubt if you know the full meaning of charlatan.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2011
@ogoamaka99

Have you sent your seed to Ashimodollar for your 24 hours turnaround ? grin grin grin
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by newmi(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2011
EarsWide:

@ogoamaka99

Have you sent your seed to Ashimodollar for your 24 hours turnaround ? grin grin grin

Share curiosity why would you wish to know. . . . . . hmmmmmmmm
Aahhhhhha! yes so you could stage a robbery operation to prevent it? grin grin grin don't worry just catching my fun
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by EarsWide(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2011
@newmi

you said
Share curiosity why would you wish to know. . . . . . hmmmmmmmm
Aahhhhhha! yes so you could stage a robbery operation to prevent it?     don't worry just catching my fun

ha ha ha - maybe if you had not sold your brain to the 419 charlatans you could have come up with a witty reply.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by aletheia(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2011
ogoamaka99:

@aletheia,

With due respect i doubt if you know the full meaning of charlatan.

Anyone who preaches the sort of rubbish that Ashimolowo preaches and claims that is the gospel of Christ is a charlatan. Also include anyone who claims such a one is one of God's "Field Marshals".
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by InesQor(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
Who is a Son of Perdition?

2 Thess 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Need I say more? The first example was Judas Iscariot (Jesus identified him in John 17:12) but the OP has already listed others: cool

ogoamaka99:

Benny HINN, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, pastor Mathew Ashimolowo etc.

Shine your eye o, make you no enter gutter (hell) grin grin grin

Luke 6:39
[Jesus] also told them this parable: "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by noetic16(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
ogoamaka99:

Another son of perdition said that he was raised since 2011 to expose charlatans. And who are the charlatans? According to the guy, the people he is referring to as charlatans are but GOD’S Field marshals in the Gospel. Men of GOD like Benny HINN, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, pastor Mathew Ashimolowo etc.
What an irony that small boy and dropout like himself could open his mouth wide like that to abuse these great men of GOD. He even went further to call these Men of GOD 419.One major attribute of these sons of perdition are there flagrant abuse of MOG. My concern is not what these sons of perdition are saying but my concern is on you who ought to understand that these guys have lost their mind and that they are under the influence of the devil. It is someone under the control of the devil that can open his/her mouth wide to call these great men of GOD 419, criminal, thief, rouge, devil etc. You who don’t realize the angle they are coming from and join them to make unguided and false statement against these men of GOD. Be careful and conscious of what you say against any MOG. Allow these sons of perdition to continue in their abuse of Men of GOD. Sooner than you think GOD will rise and when that happens they will be silenced. And many have been silenced permanently. I pray that it is not you. 1Timothy 5:22 Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure. Again 2John 1:10 " If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."
Eccl 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. A word is enough for the wise.

did God ever tell u personally that any of these guys are His field marshall?
of a truth . . , their works does not testify of Christ . . . . , neither does Christ testify of them. So how did u come to the conclusion that these fraudsters are of God?
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by ogoamaka99(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2011
noetic16:

did God ever tell u personally that any of these guys are His field marshall?
of a truth . . , their works does not testify of Christ . . . . , neither does Christ testify of them. So how did u come to the conclusion that these fraudsters are of God?
Did GOD personally tell you that these men are fraudsters? Please tell us.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by noetic16(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
ogoamaka99:

Did GOD personally tell you that these men are fraudsters? Please tell us.

Yes . . . and morover, the scriptures also assert that "By their fruit you shall know them" Mat 7:16
The fruits of the above names runs parallel to the fruits that Christ sowed.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by ogoamaka99(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
noetic16:

Yes . . . and morover, the scriptures also assert that "By their fruit you shall know them" Mat 7:16
The fruits of the above names runs parallel to the fruits that Christ sowed.
Please kindly itemize the fruits these MOG bears that runs parallel to the fruits that Christ sowed.
Re: The Sons Of Perdition by noetic16(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^ you start by listing the fruits that Christ sowed? . . . .that way u demonstrate an understanding of the comparison to be made.

(1) (Reply)

Preachers Of L.A.’: New Reality Show Sparks Major Controversy Among Christians / Should Pastors Tell Their followers Not To Tithe If They Now Realised The Truth? / Question For Believers And Non Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.