Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You (1342 Views)

7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms / 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x / 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Alleinad(f): 7:51am On Mar 16, 2012
hey Nairalanders, its been a while. So i got thinking today about all the tiny tips to show u he is no longer into you. I came up wit a few, like when he stops calling frequently, stops visiting you often, is hardly at his place when you decide to go see him, when he never says the words 'i love u'. These are a few, please add yours. I'm dying to know more......
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2012
Na wa oooo

U wan record album for Oliver de coque ni?

Anyways if I must ansa, it's wen d guy starts singing "mbiri o mbiri cambiri"

Like seriously WTF! undecided
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Bisjosh(f): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2012
When he uses hammer and nail on ur head grin
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by bbporsche: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
i listed out a couple of points that may be of help to u. smiley

1. You don't have anything to talk about. If you find yourself bored and disinterested, or feel like he's not putting as much effort into conversations as he used to, you're in shaky territory.

2. You don't care about the people who are important to her (and vice versa). If either of you starts showing a real lack of interest in your partner's friends and family, or stops making an effort to do things that are important to the other person, that's a clear sign at least one of you is checking out.

3. Someone's suddenly a workaholic. "Throwing yourself into work and making yourself a lot less accessible than you used to be, "or doing anything, really, that upsets the schedule and rhythm the two of you might have established together" -- is a clear warning sign.

4. You only seem to hang out in big groups. When romantic dinners for two turn into endless occasions for socializing, chances are there's a reason you're avoiding intimate moments as a couple.

5. You're not supporting each other. Is he making underhanded or passive aggressive comments that chip away at your confidence and self-esteem? Or do you find yourself belittling him in front of his friends or denigrating his ideas? In a healthy couple, each partner has the other's back.
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Excelboi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Op, so if i don't tell a girl i love her, that means am not into her? Interesting.
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by malaria(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]Na wa oooo

U wan record album for Oliver de coque ni?

Anyways if I must ansa, it's wen d guy starts singing "mbiri o mbiri cambiri"

na wa o! U r funny sha.lwkmd
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
Alleinad: hey Nairalanders, its been a while. So i got thinking today about all the tiny tips to show u he is no longer into you. I came up wit a few, like when he stops calling frequently, stops visiting you often, is hardly at his place when you decide to go see him, when he never says the words 'i love u'. These are a few, please add yours. I'm dying to know more......
maybe his business is booming and he needs some space from you. grin
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
if he say dont call me unless i call you or words like you're not even good in bed(meanin he's found a better partner) and when are you going back to school/home (meanin you have overstayed your welcome)
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by 79733139(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Alleinad: He is no longer into you because you are the one that bleeped up!
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by bekay911(f): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2012
Wats d fuss bout love
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by mashnino(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2012
bekay911: Wats d fuss bout love

please check d name of this section, you will notice why everything here is about love
Re: Tips To Show He Is No Longer Into You by Killz3(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2012
He stops Correcting you when you go wrong. . . .
Hates you for correcting him when wrong. . .
Puts you down in front of friends or family members!. . .
He becomes obviously selfish and doesn't care about your interests, nor have them at heart. . .
Trust's you? No
Respects you? Hell no!
Criticizes you wella. . .
Encourages you in your endeavors? For where. . .
Threatens to hit you or hits you outrightly . . .
Gets angry, and flares up at the slightest provocation. . .

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her, Cant Do Without Her / LADIES!!!!! 3 Habits That Could Be Keeping You Single / Whats Responsible For This??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.