Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 (10377 Views)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Lugianostar(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2021
It is frustrating to ponder how these our recycled figure heads leaders think we are dumb and visionless to believe this hugh sum went into infrastructural development projects .

Where are the prove with corresponding completed projects and awarding contracts job orders....!

Now i know these mandate had no blue print.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mfm04622: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
DaBullIT:
Developers of Nigeria limited good job

When will you develop food for poor Nigerians

When will you develop safety and security

When will you develop good welfare amongst the aged

When will you develop paying salaries promptly

It is NOT the job of govt to provide food for the poor!
Security is improving. Not yet the way we want but getting better
Good welfare for the aged. Everybody is responsible for his or her own welfare. However, this govt is trying by paying some old people money to take care of them. Truth be told apart from security, no govt has done as well as this govt in Nigeria's history. Even on security, no govt has done as much as this govt in combating security challenges we have
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 10:16am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Only if you can go through this threads. Be for beautiful

https://twitter.com/nnaji_kate/status/1384379491523366912?s=19

Then can you tell why the so-called infrastructure are not positively impacting the lives of the people?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Having a antichristian opinion is not same as hating Christians!

This is the kind of intolerance we don't want. If you can be a Christian in peace, why can't i be an anti christian in peace?

“Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Matt. 7:1-2

You are against Christians, yet you are using the Christian book to back your opinion. Isn't that high end hypocrisy!

What is antimalarial? Something that kills malaria.

What is antiseptic? Something that kills microorganisms.

What is the meaning of antichristian? Someone who can kill Christians if given the opportunity.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Brushstrokes20: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-fg-spent-over-n8-9trn-on-infrastructure-projects-in-2020/amp
Akwa ibom always getting it right.
The only gov working without noise.
Silent achiever

Yahaya bello say he wan be president with zero project for 8years
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106145994:

More sad news to the eyes of wailers..........
All they love reading is about deaths and blood being sponsored by the evil politicians they worship.
Good news make them sick all day long.
What manner of people they are!?

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

More sad news to the eyes of wailers..........
All they love reading is about deaths and blood being sponsored by the evil politicians they worship.
Good news make them sick all day long.
What manner of people they are!

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

To the enemies of the country,
AKA : Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
The anointing wey all of us @[/color] carry,
No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.
GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA

Femi Adesina seems to be your boss.Posterity will remember you guys
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NikAustine: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
mfm04622:

It is NOT the job of govt to provide food for the poor!
Security is improving. Not yet the way we want but getting better
Good welfare for the aged. Everybody is responsible for his or her own welfare. However, this govt is trying by paying some old people money to take care of them. Truth be told apart from security, no govt has done as well as this govt in Nigeria's history. Even on security, no govt has done as much as this govt in combating security challenges we have
Shutup Oga. Do you think development is only about 2 railways your govt built?

It involves

Education....fail
Healthcare...fail...even your govt prove it by going abroad.
Power...failed
Economy...failed
Job creation....failed
Obedience to Law...failed
Security....massive failure
Infrastructures.....C... average

Tell me if that was your son report sheet...will you say he passed his exam well?

He truthful
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by poiZon: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

The brain and spinal behind this infrastructure moves isn't far fetched.....FASHOLA... he has a past antecedents and nack for that though much could have been achieved if not for the kind of leader and people around him.....very incompetent terrorists infested buhari maladministration!

Declaring these monies spent is funny though to me.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS & NOT THESE CHARLATANS PARADING THEMSELVES IN POSITION OF LEADERSHIP!

Deep Quote:
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower @allthingsgood learn to build the ability!

Hello age is a factor going by so many variables as to Nigerian medical system in place...we don't need a medical tourist as president....how is yaya bello visionary from his past antecedents!?
Try and comment to show you comprehend writeups rather than for comments sakes.

@SENIORWRITER
If at all u knew what 8.9trillion naira is, u for kuku just whistle and not start writing rubbish.
The lagos calabar rail whatever,ameachi just said they r looking for alternative source of loans to commence that project. The ibaka deep sea port sofar is 200percent financed by the state govt, the only input fed govt under ttansport ministry is doing is to sign and give approval.
No financial assistance whatsoever, its saddening when an ordained pastor lie more than abdulai
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by fitinwell: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-fg-spent-over-n8-9trn-on-infrastructure-projects-in-2020/amp

shocked shocked. #8.9 Trillion during Lockdown...

How was that possible...

Lockdown ..
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by AntiChristian: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

You are against Christians, yet you are using the Christian book to back your opinion. Isn't that high end hypocrisy!

What is antimalarial? Something that kills malaria.

What is antiseptic? Something that kills microorganisms.

What is the meaning of antichristian? Someone who can kill Christians if given the opportunity.

grin So in your definition anti means kill?

lol. So Anti-Christ means the killer of Christ!

Anti-politics means person that kills politics!

grin

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Freelane33(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Meh this people just Dey chop our dear country money anyhow .damn God no forget me too 000000
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin So in your definition anti means kill?

lol. So Anti-Christ means the killer of Christ!

Anti-politics means person that kills politics!

grin

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

And in your funny mind, you think you have to take someone's life physically before you kill him?

Now, that's a sign of mental emptiness.

By the way quoting the scriptures make you sound like a hypocrite.

Don't you feel a shamed quoting something you don't believe?

Why not quote the Quran you believe? Or is the Quran too empty to give you any wisdom?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by AntiChristian: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

And in your funny mind, you think you have to take someone's life physically before you kill him?

Now, that's a sign of mental emptiness.

By the way quoting the scriptures make you sound like a hypocrite.

Don't you feel a shamed quoting something you don't believe?

Why not quote the Quran you believe? Or is the Quran too empty to give you any wisdom?

When you were comparing Antimalaria and Antiseptic to Antichristian, i should have know your level of reasoning!
How have you seen me kill anyone?

Anyways, i don't feel any shame quoting your Bible even better than most of you. I just like exposing your hypocrisy with your book.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

When you were comparing Antimalaria and Antiseptic to Antichristian, i should have know your level of reasoning!
How have you seen me kill anyone?

Anyways, i don't feel any shame quoting your Bible even better than most of you. I just like exposing your hypocrisy with your book.

Lolz. Even Satan knows the Bible. So, there is nothing special in an enemy of Christians quoting the Bible.

You don't believe in something and you are using it to back your comment. You should feel ashamed of yourself, really.

If you
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by allthingsgood: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
poiZon:

If at all u knew what 8.9trillion naira is, u for kuku just whistle and not start writing rubbish.
The lagos calabar rail whatever,ameachi just said they r looking for alternative source of loans to commence that project. The ibaka deep sea port sofar is 200percent financed by the state govt, the only input fed govt under ttansport ministry is doing is to sign and give approval.
No financial assistance whatsoever, its saddening when an ordained pastor lie more than abdulai

i am sure those are not the only projects being referred to
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by feedthenation(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
---trillions spent with little to show for the developments---
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mfm04622: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
NikAustine:
Shutup Oga. Do you think development is only about 2 railways your govt built?

It involves

Education....fail
Healthcare...fail...even your govt prove it by going abroad.
Power...failed
Economy...failed
Job creation....failed
Obedience to Law...failed
Security....massive failure
Infrastructures.....C... average

Tell me if that was your son report sheet...will you say he passed his exam well?

He truthful

Shut up too! You are biased.
Education: Local and State governments
Healthcare: Local and State governments
Power: mainly privatized. Even then, govt and Siemens are doing much. I don't know about you but I have not enjoyed this reliable power before
Economy: The 2 recessions were world wide and beyond what this govt can control. Nigeria was the first country out of recession in the first that affected oil dependent countries. Nigeria was also one of the first out if recession in the COVID-19 caused recession. We are not growing at a high rate, but that is due to low oil prices. Our growth has always been linked to oil price. This govt is already doing what it can to de-link it.
Job creation: it is NOT govt job to create jobs!
Obedience to law: passed. Give evidence of govt failure in this.
Security: improving. This govt met it at 20% and took it to 60%. The issue is, for security if it is not at least 95%, citizens won't be satisfied.
Infrastructure: A+. To claim this govt score less than A+, you must provide evidence any govt has done even half of what they have done.

Hold your local govt chairman and governors responsible. FG is not the only govt we have in Nigeria!
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by poiZon: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
allthingsgood:

i am sure those are not the only projects being referred to
Mention other projects he said?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NikAustine: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
mfm04622:

Shut up too! You are biased.
Education: Local and State governments
Healthcare: Local and State governments
Power: mainly privatized. Even then, govt and Siemens are doing much. I don't know about you but I have not enjoyed this reliable power before
Economy: The 2 recessions were world wide and beyond what this govt can control. Nigeria was the first country out of recession in the first that affected oil dependent countries. Nigeria was also one of the first out if recession in the COVID-19 caused recession. We are not growing at a high rate, but that is due to low oil prices. Our growth has always been linked to oil price. This govt is already doing what it can to de-link it.
Job creation: it is NOT govt job to create jobs!
Obedience to law: passed. Give evidence of govt failure in this.
Security: improving. This govt met it at 20% and took it to 60%. The issue is, for security if it is not at least 95%, citizens won't be satisfied.
Infrastructure: A+. To claim this govt score less than A+, you must provide evidence any govt has done even half of what they have done.

Hold your local govt chairman and governors responsible. FG is not the only govt we have in Nigeria!

Infrastructures which A?...u think say infrastructures na just two railways, two roads.. one uncompleted bridge?....go and ask the Rwanda Govt to teach you what infrastructures are... I suppose give m D self for that one but compare to others regimes him try for that one na why I give m that..

Now education you said it in the hands of state and local? ....u are a big liar... So ASUU strikes...the poor state of our federal universities should be fix by the local and state govt?....u really are a paid propagandist

Power:, yes have been privatize but govt has a substantial stake in it... Shey after Jonathan privatize power didn't you criticize him when power is bad?..

Healthcare: Local and state govt?" ..... seriously bro you are a liar.. though state govt also have a hand in fixing state hospitals but they're federal hospitals all over the country in a bad state...national hospital, aso rock clinic for eg...
Oga stop defending evil jor.. the govt have failed no wonder Buhari always run abroad...

Job creation: it not the primary responsibility of a govt to create jobs but it can be said to be secondary....if they can't create jobs..at least they shouldn't pursue the ones we had.. their policies cause these companies to close shops making Nigerians lose their jobs..

Poverty reduction: Your dear govt has made NIGERIA the poverty capital of the world...increasing our poverty...what a bad govt!!

Security: "Improving?!; Really? Oga Nigeria is now the second most terrorise country on planet Earth...at least under Jonathan we were 4th.
More Nigerians had died in 6 years of Buhari than in PDP 16 years due to insecurities... No allow me start dey calculate m for you...cause benue alone killing will make killings under PDP child's play.

Obedience to Law: Oga how many times has your govt obeyed court orders? Go and check...no make me bring evidence and shame you...eg evidence na "Leader of shites" govt failure to release him after Court order.

Killing of Innocents youths by the Govt: eg Endsars, unarmed ipob members 2016-2020.
And others innocent youths killed by govt orders in different states of the federation during October last year

Economy: Oga stop lying Buhari has taken us into 3 recession..
One immediately he came 2017...the second 2019 and the third in 2020 due to covid factor...we don't blame him for 2020 own but the rest two...lol. Buhari is a serial recessionist back to back..from military era to civilian ...Dem curse m with recession?

Buhari policies and programs cause our recession....for eg how will u go abroad in the face of the whole world and top companies who wants to invest in your country and call your youth 'lazy'...which sensible n serious companies will want to invest ...they're many more oga..

Buhari is a failure...you're supporting him cause you are gaining from him and you're an APC member
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mfm04622: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
NikAustine:
Infrastructures which A?...u think say infrastructures na just two railways, two roads.. one uncompleted bridge?....go and ask the Rwanda Govt to teach you what infrastructures are... I suppose give m D self for that one but compare to others regimes him try for that one na why I give m that..

Now education you said it in the hands of state and local? ....u are a big liar... So ASUU strikes...the poor state of our federal universities should be fix by the local and state govt?....u really are a paid propagandist

Power:, yes have been privatize but govt has a substantial stake in it... Shey after Jonathan privatize power didn't you criticize him when power is bad?..

Healthcare: Local and state govt?" ..... seriously bro you are a liar.. though state govt also have a hand in fixing state hospitals but they're federal hospitals all over the country in a bad state...national hospital, aso rock clinic for eg...
Oga stop defending evil jor.. the govt have failed no wonder Buhari always run abroad...

Job creation: it not the primary responsibility of a govt to create jobs but it can be said to be secondary....if they can't create jobs..at least they shouldn't pursue the ones we had.. their policies cause these companies to close shops making Nigerians lose their jobs..

Poverty reduction: Your dear govt has made NIGERIA the poverty capital of the world...increasing our poverty...what a bad govt!!

Security: "Improving?!; Really? Oga Nigeria is now the second most terrorise country on planet Earth...at least under Jonathan we were 4th.
More Nigerians had died in 6 years of Buhari than in PDP 16 years due to insecurities... No allow me start dey calculate m for you...cause benue alone killing will make killings under PDP child's play.

Obedience to Law: Oga how many times has your govt obeyed court orders? Go and check...no make me bring evidence and shame you...eg evidence na "Leader of shites" govt failure to release him after Court order.

Killing of Innocents youths by the Govt: eg Endsars, unarmed ipob members 2016-2020.
And others innocent youths killed by govt orders in different states of the federation during October last year

Economy: Oga stop lying Buhari has taken us into 3 recession..
One immediately he came 2017...the second 2019 and the third in 2020 due to covid factor...we don't blame him for 2020 own but the rest two...lol. Buhari is a serial recessionist back to back..from military era to civilian ...Dem curse m with recession?

Buhari policies and programs cause our recession....for eg how will u go abroad in the face of the whole world and top companies who wants to invest in your country and call your youth 'lazy'...which sensible n serious companies will want to invest ...they're many more oga..

Buhari is a failure...you're supporting him cause you are gaining from him and you're an APC member
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Comedian2019:
Where are the projects?

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
8.9 trillion Naira on infrastructures... and Nigeria roads most especially south east is gradually becoming dead trap for motorists... total cost of buj Khalifa the tallest building in the world is $1.5bil from scratch to finish ooo, mind you all the material they used to build buj Khalifa are all imported from overseas, even the sand and soil are all imported, imagine of they use this 8.9 trillion build replica of buj Khalifa is each of the 6 geographical zones at least we will see where our money goes... buhari and his gangs are criminals

And you think 8.9 trillion naira will complete all infrastructure challenges in Nigeria and touch everywhere? A country that needs $100bn (40 trillion naira) annual investment in infrastructure for at least 10 years to be up to date.

We are specially blessed with the collection of the most ignorant and myopic set of citizens on the planet.

Don't be surprised to see them asking for the benefits of a project like below and volume of traffic it has carried since billions was spent on it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
8.9 trillion Naira on infrastructures... and Nigeria roads most especially south east is gradually becoming dead trap for motorists... total cost of buj Khalifa the tallest building in the world is $1.5bil from scratch to finish ooo, mind you all the material they used to build buj Khalifa are all imported from overseas, even the sand and soil are all imported, imagine of they use this 8.9 trillion build replica of buj Khalifa is each of the 6 geographical zones at least we will see where our money goes... buhari and his gangs are criminals

And you will be riding or driving on the burg Khalifa from you house to work daily?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

The only thing you keep on posting is train. There had been functional trains in Nigeria while Jonathan was president.

In fact, it was Jonathan that revived the railway.

Can you say why all the so-called infrastructures have not benefited the lives of the people? If you ask your parents or other family members, I'm sure they'll remind you of higher cost of living and poorer standard of living. So, how come the so-called infrastructure haven't benefited the lives of the common man on the street?

Stop hyping failure.

Trains has not benefitted the lives of people and tens of thousands are queuing up, riding them monthly with billions of naira increased revenue declared by the railway corporation.

And who told you even those nations who had similar trains 30-40 years ago no longer have poverty existing in their countries?
As at 2012 our poverty incidence was 61%, today it is about 40%, and you say there's no improvement?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

What effect does the railway have on the lives of the people? That's all that matters

People are doing their business better by commuting on the train saving hours normally spent on busy roads.
By the time the freight services commences fully, you can ask importers, real business who knows the figures how it benefits their bottom line

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
sherlock229:

Please, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa,we expect to see far more things,just look at what Egypt is currently doing infrastructure wise,just look, google search pls. This 21 storey dakada or whatever it's called is supposed to be a sign of infrastructure established by the government,i expect a building at least 50 storey high then... Meh

Egyptians pay their govt $100bn in revenue while Nigerians are grumbling about the $25bn govt collects as revenue as too much. Nigerian govt has twice the responsibilities of Egypt but has only one quarter of the funds.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ovamboland:

People are doing their business better by commuting on the train saving hours normally spent on busy roads.
By the time the freight services commences fully, you can ask importers, real business who knows the figures how it benefits their bottom line

How come the lives of the people haven't changed for the better since the "infrastructure" had been in place?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ovamboland:

Trains has not benefitted the lives of people and tens of thousands are queuing up, riding them monthly with billions of naira increased revenue declared by the railway corporation.

And who told you even those nations who had similar trains 30-40 years ago no longer have poverty existing in their countries?
As at 2012 our poverty incidence was 61%, today it is about 40%, and you say there's no improvement?

So, why hasn't the lives of the people changes for the better?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:40am On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

And you will be riding or driving on the burg Khalifa from you house to work daily?
at least we will see where our money goes instead of all these white elephant projects that are visible only on vanguard new papers
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Reflect7: 5:52am On Sep 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
the one that use to spoil on highway, go and try it make fulani herdsmen use ur lanky body prepare pepper soup.. ozu

Illiterate. Can't even type basic English. ''Use to''. Incompetent dunce. Yet you are attacking others. Don't go and sort out yourself. Buhari caused you to be a dropout.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Reflect7: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Then can you tell why the so-called infrastructure are not positively impacting the lives of the people?

The people will come and knock on your door to say the new infrastructure is positively impacting them?

Traders will line up at YOUR FRONT GATE to announce to you that the cost of moving their goods from Kano to Lagos has reduced by 50% per annum, before you can use your brain to know the impact of infrastructural investment?

Mumu people asking stupid questions.

In fact I don't even know what I'm doing on this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: We Will Replicate Obidient Movement In Rural Areas Soon – Labour Party / APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.