Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 (10380 Views)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:

Illiterate dunce, the trains are BRAND NEW.

If your skull is too thick to understand that basic English, tough luck.

Ignorant dropout.

What effect does the railway have on the lives of the people? That's all that matters
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by dimmyj(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Indeed
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Taiwojon(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2021
We no see the project ooo!

Jesus is the great deliverance,
Turn to him and be save.

Jesus saves
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Bizibi(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106146005:

Only a willfully blind enemy of Nigeria can't see this.
All they only want to be reading about is deaths, sorrow and blood of innocent Nigerians, and all they seek to read about our citizens will soon pay them all supporters of evil and sorrow an untimely visit.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

Let us stop here abeg....
How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
smh
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by ello29(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Where is the infrastructural project which one is completed than the railway project awarded by PDP where and where is the project? Nigerians should wake up and stop sleeping and dreaming someone is taking your future from you
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by sherlock229(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:
There is no disputing the fact that this administration is transforming and upgrading the Infrastructural revolution of this country, one of their strong and undisputed achievement, and that is what Nigerians will always remember them for. It's a great giant strive I just say.

Please, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa,we expect to see far more things,just look at what Egypt is currently doing infrastructure wise,just look, google search pls. This 21 storey dakada or whatever it's called is supposed to be a sign of infrastructure established by the government,i expect a building at least 50 storey high then... Meh
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Reference(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2021
You borrow such a humongous amount and it doesn't create jobs or stimulate productivity. Where are you going to get the resources to repay. Is it not from the taxes on individuals and companies that are not created. Is it the job less you will tax or companies folding up everyday.

When sensible governments spend on infrastructure they start with either public works that are mass employment generators or infrastructure that directly stimulates business or aids directly in cutting cost of business so you can immediately begin to repay from real receipts and incomes remembering that these are loans and time is of the essence.

Today, debt servicing is almost absolute, almost consuming all we earn from the ground. The country is essentially bankrupt and cannot absorb anymore shocks because the so-called investments are wrong and wrongly done. Rail lines are all well and good but they need patronage to make money. If the economy is retreating patronage will not meet with any prior projections and the debt trap will snap shut.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Lightorder: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:

And remain poor and underdeveloped, so you can continue insulting her abi?

America is the world's biggest debtor nation, owing 23.4 TRILLION dollars as at today.

The heavens have not fallen.

Nigeria's total debt is around 80 billion dollars. She will cope.

senseless debts. Don’t tell me you are for real, supporting ineptitude and incompetence of this administration. You mentioned America right ? Now step outside your street and tell me if that road in any ways, looks like even Ghana not to talk of the America you mentioned. Oga , get sense now. Your type is the reason this nation is in a mess. They borrow and put in in their pockets and you sit there in hunger defending them. Now you make excuses they lack for them . Have you heard of Stockholm syndrome before? That is your sickness. I spit !
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:
There is no disputing the fact that this administration is transforming and upgrading the Infrastructural revolution of this country, one of their strong and undisputed achievement, and that is what Nigerians will always remember them for. It's a great giant strive I just say.

BMC.

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NairaMaster1(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106145994:

More sad news to the eyes of wailers..........
All they love reading is about deaths and blood being sponsored by the evil politicians they worship.
Good news make them sick all day long.
What manner of people they are!?

Slow and steady, Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

All they love reading is about deaths and blood being sponsored by the evil politicians they worship.
What manner of people they are!

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.
I HATE TALLEST BUILDING EAST OF THE NIGER

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

At that point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

To the enemies of the country,
AKA : Children of hate, Frustrations and perdition,
The anointing wey all of us @[/color] carry,
No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.
GOD BLESS [color=#006600]NIGERIA

BMC.

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NairaMaster1(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106145994:

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

Let me give the background to this piece. I was reading some comments on Twitter early in the week, when I ran into this one by one Dr Ben Gbenro: “Why are some people allergic to good news about Nigeria? You are angry about the test-run of Lagos-Ibadan rail, you are angry about the development in Onne Port, but will eagerly amplify any negative news even if it’s not true. Something is wrong with you and I am here to tell you.”

Of course, that comment generated responses, both positive and negative. But the one that caught my fancy specially was by Ayekooto, who declared: “We have got to a stage when GMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated. I hate trains. I hate bridges. I hate rice.”

Very profound. A lot of people can no longer deny the many achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari, particularly in the area of infrastructure, building a new Nigeria, and so, they have decided to hate it. Sad. Very sad.

Nobody can deny that there are very serious challenges in the country, particularly in the areas of security, the economy, and standard of living generally. But that is not all there is to Nigeria of today, and those challenges are being addressed very robustly. That hymn says “behind a frowning providence, He hides a smiling face. His purposes will ripen fast, unfolding every hour.” We will surely see an end to the challenges, if we all work together, and eschew hate speeches.

Why then do some people choose to see and amplify only negative things? Why do they choose to remain willfully blind and deaf to positive things? And surrounded and confronted by salutary developments, they keep repeating; what has the Buhari administration achieved? Show us.

You tell them that just last weekend, there was a test run of the Lagos-Ibadan rail project, with brand new coaches that will begin commercial operation before the end of the year.That is happening in a country where we were told we couldn’t afford new coaches when our oil was selling at over 100 dollars per barrel. Now, at about 40 dollars per barrel, we are launching new coaches. Instead of giving credit to a prudent government, they just say; I hate trains.

Okay, if you hate trains, what of brand new airports in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Enugu, and others in the works? There was a time we were said to parade the worst airports in the world. But not any longer. Buhari reversed it in his four years. What do they say about that? They look up, look down, scratch their heads, and say; I hate airports. I’ve never even boarded a plane in my life, and I don’t want to board. Will I ever enter a plane if I’d been killed by bandits?

Okay. You hate airports and planes. What of bridges being built over rivers in different parts of the country, most especially the Second River Niger Bridge, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) built with mouth for 16 years. You tell them that the bridge is almost 50% done, and should be completed in the first quarter of 2022. There’s also the Loko-Oweto Bridge, linking Benue and Nasarawa States. It was started by a previous administration, but almost completed now. Like a cornered rat, their eyes dart furtively from corner to corner, seeking a hole to enter. Finding none, they tell you deadpan: I hate bridges.

Okay. All those are physical structures. So they want stomach infrastructure. You then tell them of the rice revolution, which has freed us from being a net importer of the product in the world. You point out that if Buhari hadn’t put his money where his mouth was, and encouraged us to go back to the land, causing rice farmers to rise from six to 12 million, we would have been in serious trouble when COVID-19 struck. How would we have imported rice, with all international borders closed, and no foreign exchange to even place orders? They pat their tummies gingerly, belch after a hearty meal, and then declare: I hate rice.

A Cancer Centre has been built and commissioned by President Buhari at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH). An ultra-modern diagnostic center also built and commissioned in Kano. And just this week, another diagnostic centre built at a cost of $5.5 million, was commissioned at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, in Abia State. What do they say of all these? “I hate hospitals. May I never need to use any diagnostic centre. It is not my portion.”

You join them to say amen, since you don’t have a hateful heart. And you remind them that the largest ever vessel in the country, Maerskline Stadelhorn, with a length of 300 meters and width of 48 meters, berthed few days ago at Onne Port, in Rivers State. That is the biggest ever container vessel to berth in any part of Nigeria. Onne people were delirious with joy, and praised the government to high heavens, because no vessel had come to their port for 12 years, till August last year, under Buhari. You tell the naysayers the positive economic implications, but they refuse to listen. They dive under water, shouting as they go: We hate container vessels.

You then take them to Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State. Just last week, the skyline of South-south and South-East was transformed, as President Buhari commissioned the tallest Federal Government structure in the region, the 17-story Nigerian Content Tower, Headquarters of Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).

The architectural masterpiece occupies an area equivalent to four football fields, and has a 1,000 seater conference centre plus a 10 MW power plant. Started in late 2015, now completed, all under Buhari. Engineer Simbi Wabote, Executive Secretary of the agency paid tribute to the resolve, determination and encouragement of the President, that saw the structure to completion in record time. And Wabote, third E.S of NCDMB in its 10 years history, has written his name in gold. Just because he has a supportive President.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Chief Timipre Sylvia, under whose tenure as Bayelsa State Governor the land was allocated for the project, declared: “The commissioning of this building is symbolic in many ways. It shows that Mr President is keen to see infrastructural development in every part of the country...It shows that skyscrapers and other laudable infrastructure can be built in the Niger Delta.”

But they say Buhari hasn’t achieved anything. You show them the 17-story building, and as they gaze skyward, their caps and headgear fall off. You pick the cap and headgear, dust and hand them back. And you ask, brothers and sisters, how now? Rather than admit defeat, they pull the caps and headgear over their eyes, and grumbled: We hate skyscrapers. They make us dizzy.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

BMC.

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NairaMaster1(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106145994:

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

BMC.

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by seyz91(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2021
I tell you
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

We have invested more than any administration on infrastructural development,” Osinbajo said.

“As at last year, we expended over N8.9 trillion on infrastructure development despite the severe economic meltdown in the country.”

Even bros Osinbajo don sabi lie.....it seems there are alot of no good sons and daughters of bitches in this present administration....

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Reference(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2021
medokills:
We can't feel the impact of this money from my area. Our roads has become impassable even for the pedestrian. If u are not careful you will sustain injury that will lead u to igbobi hospital. The road is olokuta and kemta roads in Abeokuta.

What a sensible government will do is to categorise infrastructure into social and economic and where its resources are lean cede/concession its economic infrastructure to private enterprise while it develops infrastructure that has no immediate economic value. There are highways that can generate revenue and make profits. Build/repair just one or two of them and sell them off to enterprise and let the look for the resources to expand to others.

Same for the railway. The successful completion and comissioning of the Kaduna - Abuja line and the Lagos - Ibadan line is enough to stimulate interest and investmwent in new works if they were already sold and privately run. There is absolutely no need for government to take further loans for further rail development except for social, non profit routes which can as well wait as non priorities.

For just as a business owner wants to make a once and for all investment to get his enterprise going so government should only take loans to stimulate development. It should not necessarily be a lifetime of bondage if the structure is right.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Siramen2001(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106145994:

I HATE TRAINS.
I HATE BRIDGES.
I HATE RICE.

They hate development.
They hate their country.

No be una @$@^# mate!

No Cap!

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.
8.7 trillion naira in 2020 ask yourself how many has it been able to lift out of poverty with this projects. How many of our youths have been employed all will see is figure's that is not tally with the tru state of the economy. You spend trillion naira just this year on infrastructure so federal road in the south east are death traps.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Yeah, you need restructuring of your reasoning.

Hating Christians for serving God different from you is unreasonable

Having a antichristian opinion is not same as hating Christians!

This is the kind of intolerance we don't want. If you can be a Christian in peace, why can't i be an anti christian in peace?

“Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Matt. 7:1-2
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Siramen2001(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:

America is the world's biggest debtor nation, owing 23.4 TRILLION dollars as at today.

Hmm comparing America to Nigeria on debit is just the highest form of ignorance I can think of.
For your information even America citizen are not happy with the debts but their economy can takes all the shook. You should be comparing us the OPEC Nations that are doing well then you will know that we are all in big mess.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Franking: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Developing the north and Niger Republic. There's nothing down south to justify such claim.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Limassol(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Since when were you approved to speak for Nigerians?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Limassol(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2021
Shooyie:
The infrastructural development so far has been highly commendable. This will help economic growth and investments.
Where are the projects is all what we are asking. Do you mind listing them?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by semmyk(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Perhaps, you see 'developments' as the man that sees men as trees!

Taiwojon:
We no see the project ooo!

Jesus is the great deliverance,
Turn to him and be save.
Jesus saves

Indeed, of a truth Jesus saves. That's gospel truth. I beseech you therefore, Let the truth of the gospel be evident in your sayings!! Ire o.

PS: The 'stomach infrastructure', security and electricity are not denied nor are they said not to be real. These too shall get 'deliverance' and turnaround.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by boxypane(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

The brain and spinal behind this infrastructure moves isn't far fetched.....FASHOLA... he has a past antecedents and nack for that though much could have been achieved if not for the kind of leader and people around him.....very incompetent terrorists infested buhari maladministration!

Declaring these monies spent is funny though to me.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS & NOT THESE CHARLATANS PARADING THEMSELVES IN POSITION OF LEADERSHIP!

Deep Quote:
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower @allthingsgood learn to build the ability!

@SENIORWRITER
It isn't about age, it's about vision and how to manage it. Na Yahaya Bello you wan vote?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Limassol(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106146088:

Na dem cool cool cool

You always talk as if you are the only Nigerian in this forum. And you mean this was where the trillions were spent? Egbon are you a kid?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:

Illiterate dunce, the trains are BRAND NEW.

If your skull is too thick to understand that basic English, tough luck.

Ignorant dropout.

the one that use to spoil on highway, go and try it make fulani herdsmen use ur lanky body prepare pepper soup.. ozu
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Kraytur: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2021
post=106146005:

Only a willfully blind enemy of Nigeria can't see this.
All they only want to be reading about is deaths, sorrow and blood of innocent Nigerians, and all they seek to read about our citizens will soon pay them all supporters of evil and sorrow an untimely visit.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

Sane, honest, Patriotic and hardworking Nigerians, Do not Waste time Arguing with Buhari Haters* 

We are not talking about critics who are genuinely concerned about a better Nigeria,. You will know them because when they see good efforts of government they applaud.

But the others, the one who swore on their lives Buhari will never be president, the enemies of the nation, are the ones we are talking about. The following are their traits:

* They lie and mislead others with statements as 'I regret voting Buhari'(Saraki and Atiku) etc a cliche they started using as early as few months into the Buhari government. To them it doesn't matter that the last government looted the treasury and Buhari met an empty treasury...they will say 'we voted him because he said he will change the nation in '3 months? (Don't bother to ask for proof, lying is their trademark)

* They are the one who swore on their father's head that Buhari died in Aso rock, and later in UK. Then they said the Buhari that returned to Nigeria is a clone (duplicate) and you still take cognizance of what comes out of these peoples mouth.

* They were the ones who said 8 years was not enough for OBJ, and 6 not enough for GEJ etc They are the beneficiaries of corruption. They are either the full time politicians, corrupt civil servants, journalists, bankers, fraudulent contractors, religious businessmen etc Its no longer business As usual, so they pretend that they are fighting for ordinary Nigerians (na lie!!!)

* When you remind them of how corruption in last government has ruined the nation....they ask you to stop talking about the past

* When you say Buhari is a man of integrity and his fighting corruption...they say his son has a power bike.

* When Evans the kidnapper say something against Buhari, he becomes an hero. When you say their heroes and spokespersons lack integrity (IBB, OBJ, Fayose, FFK, Saraki, Reno, GEJ, Atiku, etc)...then they say look at the message not the messenger (what meaningful words do the robber want to utter?)

*They are not interested in any development in Nigeria, if it means ascribing any success to PMB. 

* Every good news of the nation brings them sadness, and they remain quiet until another bad news crops up

* If you tell them Buhari is building over 300 roads all over Nigeria, they say it is because of 2019.

* Tell them Buhari is developing the rail system all over Nigeria, they say it is not his initiative that Obasanjo and GEJ had plans to do it.

* Inform them about the agricultural revolution how Nigeria now produces its local food and has become a foremost world exporter of food, they say it is Obasanjo that started Operation feed the nation in the 70s (God have mercy!!!)

* When you say Buhari is working to completing abandoned projects, over 8000 nationwide (Mambila hydro power, Ajaokuta Steel Plant etc), they say it is because he has no program of his own.

Let us stop here abeg....
How many we wan talk?!
But definitely, the willfully blind will forever be blind and the wilfully deaf, will be deaf for ever.

President Buhari, The looter of our National treasury are still so much in PAINS from 2015 because you blocked all avenue for them to continue their looting as usual.
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is why it’s good to know history

The same Bubu that ate PTF money to the tune of 25 billion as at 1999 when he was acting head of state

He’s barely returning what he took via these new projects

And let’s be honest what’s the projects compared to the economy

Leave project first give us food and jobs

Make the economy thrive

Projects will come naturally even by investors

Abi na projects we wan chop ni

And don’t tell me it’s job creation cos I’ll ask you if you’ve been to MMIA and see the nonsense abandoned projects there

As at when he was head of state and PTF executive he had 97% projects done up north but 3% he did in the south very nepotistic person

Spits angry

God help them to finish these rail projects
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by truthstands01: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2021
I'm totally disappointed in Osinbajo. Does he really know what N8.9Trillion is? And Nigeria's economy is in total comma. Only God will deliver Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Simplythebest: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2021
This country is a mess. Just wondering a whole VP of a country opening an ordinary 21 story building that individuals and companies normally build in Dubai. We are still celebrating ordinary 21 story building that is like 5 story building in Dubai. We need to sell this country and let everyone take her own share.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Soar2019: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:

And soooo they have to mortgage the future of unborn children to achieve that with there ‘unaccoutable untraceable loans?

Check naira value vs Zimbabwe $.. We about getting to the ‘elastic limit’ where we carry our niara on wheelbarrow...
The next generation has a long backward race to run to catch up
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by TheRareGem1(f): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Can you mention those infrastructures specifically?

Only if you can go through this threads. Be for beautiful

https://twitter.com/nnaji_kate/status/1384379491523366912?s=19
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Favour70000: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2021
What's the solution. Pls advice us on how Nigeria can develop without infrastructure,how can Nigeria drag investment without enabling environment.Pls criticize this govt on security,on infrastructure they have done better
Racoon:
Have these infrastructure development taken Nigeria out from the numerous poor indices of financial/ economic, developmental or human capacity development?

Have all these so called infrastructure yielded any return to start easing off the massive debt burden of this nation within and foreign? Our GDP to debt ratio is abysmally terrible.

While more than 90% of the little generated revenue are used in debt servicing and not even payment. While the executive/legislature continue the chronic debt pillage by borrowing indiscriminately to sustain their overbloated financial lifestyle.

All these are happening in the midst of abject poverty, double digits inflation, forex/capital flight, constricting govt economic policies, widespread deteriorating insecurity and unabating terrorism among many factors.VP Osinbajo just like being fanciful with figures.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Reflect7:

Before you use America's debt as a yardstick know that they are a producing nation hence they can convert the debt to financial instruments and make money that is why China, Norway and others purchase the debt instruments. Nigeria is a consuming nation how do you think we can develop as a nation when you borrow for consumption. All these so called infrastructural project what is the ROI on them? what is the payback period on these projects? are they self sustaining when it comes to revenue generation? If you are honest and sincere the answer is clearly NO. That is why we are grappling with over 90% of our earning going toward debt servicing. How can we grow as a nation with all of this? it is high time you stop all this eye service and praise singing and speak truth to power.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Favour70000: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
Nigeria is dead long ago,it requires more than 50trillion to resurrect this dead country.
truthstands01:
I'm totally disappointed in Osinbajo. Does he really know what N8.9Trillion is? And Nigeria's economy is in total comma. Only God will deliver Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. / Asari-dokubo Did Not Promise Bloodshed If Jonathan Not Re-elected - Okupe / Meet The World Richest Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.