Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 (10381 Views)

Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / How FG Spent Over N200bn On Postponed Census – Nasir Isa-Kwarra (NPC Chairman) / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Siramen2001:

Hmm comparing America to Nigeria on debit is just the highest form of ignorance I can think of.
For your information even America citizen are not happy with the debts but their economy can takes all the shook. You should be comparing us the OPEC Nations that are doing well then you will know that we are all in big mess.

Can we compare how far Oil money will go in this scenario

UAE
Daily Oil production: 3m barrels
Population:. 2m citizens

Nigeria
Daily Oil production: 1.7m barrels
Population:. 200m citizens
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
the one that use to spoil on highway, go and try it make fulani herdsmen use ur lanky body prepare pepper soup.. ozu

Train will spoil on highway, and this one too will call somebody dullard
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2021
Lugianostar:
It is frustrating to ponder how these our recycled figure heads leaders think we are dumb and visionless to believe this hugh sum went into infrastructural development projects .

Where are the prove with corresponding completed projects and awarding contracts job orders....!

Now i know these mandate had no blue print.

You are looking for the job order on nairaland, what a comedian
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Then can you tell why the so-called infrastructure are not positively impacting the lives of the people?

Infrastructure cannot positively impact the lives of people who denies it's existence. But thousands of people using it testify to the impact on their lives.

Even when some items get cheaper due to efficient logistics and transport such people will still deny it's benefits of better infrastructure
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2021
Reflect7:

The people will come and knock on your door to say the new infrastructure is positively impacting them?

Traders will line up at YOUR FRONT GATE to announce to you that the cost of moving their goods from Kano to Lagos has reduced by 50% per annum, before you can use your brain to know the impact of infrastructural investment?

Mumu people asking stupid questions.

In fact I don't even know what I'm doing on this forum.

Have you seen this news below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6771161/nigerias-economy-collapse-sanusi-raises.

Should we have such news if the so-called "infrastructures" are truly making the lives of the people better?

This time around, you can't hide behind "it is IPOB news". This one was from one of buhari's brothers.

So, how do you defend yourself this time? Or maybe you should just shut up since your lies are now exposed.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

Infrastructure cannot positively impact the lives of people who denies it's existence. But thousands of people using it testify to the impact on their lives.

Even when some items get cheaper due to efficient logistics and transport such people will still deny it's benefits of better infrastructure

Read this news, you shameless liar, and tell me how the meaningless "infrastructures" have improved the lives of the people.

Or just shut up since your lies are now exposed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6771161/nigerias-economy-collapse-sanusi-raises
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

People are doing their business better by commuting on the train saving hours normally spent on busy roads.
By the time the freight services commences fully, you can ask importers, real business who knows the figures how it benefits their bottom line

Read this news, you liar: https://www.nairaland.com/6771161/nigerias-economy-collapse-sanusi-raises
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mfm04622: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2021
NikAustine:
Infrastructures which A?...u think say infrastructures na just two railways, two roads.. one uncompleted bridge?....go and ask the Rwanda Govt to teach you what infrastructures are... I suppose give m D self for that one but compare to others regimes him try for that one na why I give m that..

Now education you said it in the hands of state and local? ....u are a big liar... So ASUU strikes...the poor state of our federal universities should be fix by the local and state govt?....u really are a paid propagandist

Power:, yes have been privatize but govt has a substantial stake in it... Shey after Jonathan privatize power didn't you criticize him when power is bad?..

Healthcare: Local and state govt?" ..... seriously bro you are a liar.. though state govt also have a hand in fixing state hospitals but they're federal hospitals all over the country in a bad state...national hospital, aso rock clinic for eg...
Oga stop defending evil jor.. the govt have failed no wonder Buhari always run abroad...

Job creation: it not the primary responsibility of a govt to create jobs but it can be said to be secondary....if they can't create jobs..at least they shouldn't pursue the ones we had.. their policies cause these companies to close shops making Nigerians lose their jobs..

Poverty reduction: Your dear govt has made NIGERIA the poverty capital of the world...increasing our poverty...what a bad govt!!

Security: "Improving?!; Really? Oga Nigeria is now the second most terrorise country on planet Earth...at least under Jonathan we were 4th.
More Nigerians had died in 6 years of Buhari than in PDP 16 years due to insecurities... No allow me start dey calculate m for you...cause benue alone killing will make killings under PDP child's play.

Obedience to Law: Oga how many times has your govt obeyed court orders? Go and check...no make me bring evidence and shame you...eg evidence na "Leader of shites" govt failure to release him after Court order.

Killing of Innocents youths by the Govt: eg Endsars, unarmed ipob members 2016-2020.
And others innocent youths killed by govt orders in different states of the federation during October last year

Economy: Oga stop lying Buhari has taken us into 3 recession..
One immediately he came 2017...the second 2019 and the third in 2020 due to covid factor...we don't blame him for 2020 own but the rest two...lol. Buhari is a serial recessionist back to back..from military era to civilian ...Dem curse m with recession?

Buhari policies and programs cause our recession....for eg how will u go abroad in the face of the whole world and top companies who wants to invest in your country and call your youth 'lazy'...which sensible n serious companies will want to invest ...they're many more oga..

Buhari is a failure...you're supporting him cause you are gaining from him and you're an APC member

You really need to step up to big leagues if you want me to continue to engage you!
It is not fair to compare apple and orange! How big is the whole of Rwanda? How many are they? It is like comparing a driver that earn 50k with 12 children to a bachelor living alone earning same salary.
Also, if you want me to continue to engage you, you need to stop insults. It shows you are just a child.
All over the world, what government owe citizens is primary and secondary education. Only very few countries offer free or subsidized tertiary education. Nigeria is ne, though we can't afford it. In the US, UK and most western countries you all set on high pedestal, tertiary education is NOT free nor subsidized! Why do you think they come here to employ medical personnel? They do not have enough of their citizens willing to take on necessary debts required for their education in the medical field! So they come to Nigeria where we subsidize education of our medical personnel. Or you think it is because they don't have enough smart people? I agree we have a funding issue with tertiary education. That problem is not that of government alone. We citizens won't agree to pay the appropriate cost of education, want fuel subsidy, want subsidized health, yet won't pay taxes! Also are states owned tertiary institutions better? Have you held your governor responsible for the state of tertiary education in your state?
Healthcare: This is statutorily Local government (for primary healthcare) and states responsibility. Whatever the FG is doing here is to assist! So stop blaming the person that is helping and shift your focus to the person who is really responsible! Also, citizens share the blame in the poor situation we have n the health sector! We now have health insurance. If we all have health insurance, nobody will care if states have good hospitals because investors can invest in healthcare even in rural areas since they know they will get paid for any services rendered.

Power: GEJ did the privatization. Selling to those without capacity to manage the assets. That is what GEJ is being blamed for.

Job creation: Kindly give examples of FG policies that led to job reduction. Facts please
Poverty: The myth that Nigeria is the poverty capital in the world has been debunked. Also, as Jesus said, we will always have the poor with us. No govt has done as much as this govt in providing cash handouts to poor citizens! None! So what else do you want FG to do? Give suggestions.
Obedience to Law: The example you gave is wrong. It is Kaduna State Government and not FG that held the Shiite leader. bring another example that concerns FG. This is the 6th year of this govt, if they disobey, you must have examples.
Killing of innocents: Lagos States is holding hearing on this. Not one person has been to the hearing to claim even 1 of their family died at the Toll gate. The people you claimed were killed there don't have family and friends? Lagos state have been paying people who provided evidence their rights were breached. Million! So no family is interested in asking for compensation for their loved ones killed at Lekki toll. gate? This is 11 months after, if you can't provide evidence people were killed at the toll gate, stop repeating the lie! No matter how much you repeat it, it won't turn it to truth.
For IPOB, an organization designated as a terrorist organization by Court (not FG), there is no innocent citizen. You belong to a terrorist organization, you are no longer innocent and will be treated as a terrorist. Simple.
If you engage in violent protest, govt have the right to disperse the protest using appropriate force. Fact. remember, as you have the right to protest, govt have the right to ensure other citizens' right to free movement is not disturbed. When you stop others from going about their lawful engagement, because of your protest, don't cry when govt respond to disperse you. Please note that this is universal! Even US, UK, Germany and others will disperse violent protesters.
Economy: even before the 2015 election, GEJ was borrowing to pay salary. states couldn't pay salaries. the fact that we always get out of recessions fast show this govt is managing the economy well. None of the recessions we experienced was caused by this govt. If you fault this, give examples of what they did that caused the recession.
Insecurity: You see i left this last. Nigerians have general amnesty! We forgot things so easily.
we forgot Boko Haram was bombing Lagos before this govt! Boko Haram bombed fuel and gas tankers in 2 or 3 tank farms same night! govt managed the information, so people were generally not aware. BH was bombing Abuja with impunity. They attacked Kano and killed many. They bombed Kaduna. Citizens can't go to church or mosques without being searched. All those have stopped and you said security is not IMPROVING? I didn't say security is now perfect, I said it is getting better!
Also, we forget governors reserve hundreds of millions as security votes every month. We forget they are responsible for security in their states. Yet, all the criticism for poor security is directed at FG. Many attacks attributed to Fulani herders were later known to have been committed by non Fulani criminals. The bandits are presently being pampered. Boko Haram has been seriously degraded. So I repeat, security is improving. Security challenges are being addressed.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by NikAustine: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2021
mfm04622:

You really need to step up to big leagues if you want me to continue to engage you!
It is not fair to compare apple and orange! How big is the whole of Rwanda? How many are they? It is like comparing a driver that earn 50k with 12 children to a bachelor living alone earning same salary.
Also, if you want me to continue to engage you, you need to stop insults. It shows you are just a child.
All over the world, what government owe citizens is primary and secondary education. Only very few countries offer free or subsidized tertiary education. Nigeria is ne, though we can't afford it. In the US, UK and most western countries you all set on high pedestal, tertiary education is NOT free nor subsidized! Why do you think they come here to employ medical personnel? They do not have enough of their citizens willing to take on necessary debts required for their education in the medical field! So they come to Nigeria where we subsidize education of our medical personnel. Or you think it is because they don't have enough smart people? I agree we have a funding issue with tertiary education. That problem is not that of government alone. We citizens won't agree to pay the appropriate cost of education, want fuel subsidy, want subsidized health, yet won't pay taxes! Also are states owned tertiary institutions better? Have you held your governor responsible for the state of tertiary education in your state?
Healthcare: This is statutorily Local government (for primary healthcare) and states responsibility. Whatever the FG is doing here is to assist! So stop blaming the person that is helping and shift your focus to the person who is really responsible! Also, citizens share the blame in the poor situation we have n the health sector! We now have health insurance. If we all have health insurance, nobody will care if states have good hospitals because investors can invest in healthcare even in rural areas since they know they will get paid for any services rendered.

Power: GEJ did the privatization. Selling to those without capacity to manage the assets. That is what GEJ is being blamed for.

Job creation: Kindly give examples of FG policies that led to job reduction. Facts please
Poverty: The myth that Nigeria is the poverty capital in the world has been debunked. Also, as Jesus said, we will always have the poor with us. No govt has done as much as this govt in providing cash handouts to poor citizens! None! So what else do you want FG to do? Give suggestions.
Obedience to Law: The example you gave is wrong. It is Kaduna State Government and not FG that held the Shiite leader. bring another example that concerns FG. This is the 6th year of this govt, if they disobey, you must have examples.
Killing of innocents: Lagos States is holding hearing on this. Not one person has been to the hearing to claim even 1 of their family died at the Toll gate. The people you claimed were killed there don't have family and friends? Lagos state have been paying people who provided evidence their rights were breached. Million! So no family is interested in asking for compensation for their loved ones killed at Lekki toll. gate? This is 11 months after, if you can't provide evidence people were killed at the toll gate, stop repeating the lie! No matter how much you repeat it, it won't turn it to truth.
For IPOB, an organization designated as a terrorist organization by Court (not FG), there is no innocent citizen. You belong to a terrorist organization, you are no longer innocent and will be treated as a terrorist. Simple.
If you engage in violent protest, govt have the right to disperse the protest using appropriate force. Fact. remember, as you have the right to protest, govt have the right to ensure other citizens' right to free movement is not disturbed. When you stop others from going about their lawful engagement, because of your protest, don't cry when govt respond to disperse you. Please note that this is universal! Even US, UK, Germany and others will disperse violent protesters.
Economy: even before the 2015 election, GEJ was borrowing to pay salary. states couldn't pay salaries. the fact that we always get out of recessions fast show this govt is managing the economy well. None of the recessions we experienced was caused by this govt. If you fault this, give examples of what they did that caused the recession.
Insecurity: You see i left this last. Nigerians have general amnesty! We forgot things so easily.
we forgot Boko Haram was bombing Lagos before this govt! Boko Haram bombed fuel and gas tankers in 2 or 3 tank farms same night! govt managed the information, so people were generally not aware. BH was bombing Abuja with impunity. They attacked Kano and killed many. They bombed Kaduna. Citizens can't go to church or mosques without being searched. All those have stopped and you said security is not IMPROVING? I didn't say security is now perfect, I said it is getting better!
Also, we forget governors reserve hundreds of millions as security votes every month. We forget they are responsible for security in their states. Yet, all the criticism for poor security is directed at FG. Many attacks attributed to Fulani herders were later known to have been committed by non Fulani criminals. The bandits are presently being pampered. Boko Haram has been seriously degraded. So I repeat, security is improving. Security challenges are being addressed.
Oga since you said we should step in the big league...oya go and see what India is doing in infrastructures..go and see Thailand...them plenty o.

How is security Improving...you just lying for your govt.

If security was improving prices of food stuffs( some foodstuffs we produce here) would have been reducing because insecurities is one of the increase in prices.

Insecurities : Oga I agreed about the bombing o but you lie about that kaduna stuff... Under Jonathan insecurities was limited to the northeast...today it in every part of the country and you say Buhari is trying?....under Buhari thousands have been killed in kaduna, benue, plateau, ebonyi, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Oyo, Ogun, Edo, Zamfara, katsina...infact all the states of the federation. Calculate all that killings and you will see Jonathan's killings in his govt by boko Haram is child's play compare to Buhari. By the way aren't Boko Haram still killing ? Just last week alone more than 60 soldiers were killed in the north.

Poverty: That myth haven't been debunked...ABEG show me where it was debunked?....everyday more Nigerians are thrown into poverty and you call that a myth? How many Nigerians can afford this expensive foodstuffs etc?

The nairas 570 to a dollarband before Buhari finished we are sure it will get to 650 and you say the Buhari try in economy?....Oga the truth is that you're paid by the APC to defend them or you're a member.

Job reduction: I don't need to give you the policies...their handling of security is one 'Policy' that led to shops being close and workers losing jobs....they're many others I really don't have time to dive into here.

Healthcare: Oga are there no federal hospitals? Stop bringing states here..we are talking of federal.
They're federal hospitals and there are in poor state under Buhari...damn, even the clinic in aso rock under him is in poor state...isn't that a failure by Buhari?
Buhari should show me the hospitals he has built or renovated or even give better facilities too.
Doctors went on strike under Buhari....tell me that is not a failure for your President?

Education: Oga there are federal schools...should I start mentioning them? There are in poor state.
ASUU strike recently and students where at home formore than 10 months cause of the failure of your govt.

Right now ASUU is about to embark on another and failed govt is not doing anything to stop them.

Killing of Innocents: Oga you're a lying if you say not one person have been to that hearing .....wait how do you guys defend this govt and sleep?

No be here we see that young man that the gunshots got cribbled? No be here we see that doctor talk about the no's of gunshots youths that was brought to his hospital that fateful night?
Haba!! Patrotism is not to your party or President but to your nation...say the truth let Nigeria get better pls .
REMEMBER if you defend something of such tomorrow it might be your child that will be unfortunate to be in a situation like this.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by DaBullIT(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
allthingsgood:

NPower is for what
School feeding scheme is for whom
Covid loan nko? Etc

I know we love to criticize but these are undeniable facts and projects of FGN. I have never heard of the states do anything similar

You must live under a rock, last I checked npower people are complaining

This government paid 700M as shook feeding for children who were locked down some months ago

How much loan have you received so far ?

How do you expect state to match FG in project and amenities ? Do you have stable power is it your state's job ?

When did you last see pipe borne water ?

Send s picture of undamaged 10km road in your state / FG road ?

You can applaud this government all you want, I used to too , fact remains buhari failed
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by DaBullIT(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin

Nysc manual backs your claim
mfm04622:

It is NOT the job of govt to provide food for the poor!
Security is improving. Not yet the way we want but getting better
Good welfare for the aged. Everybody is responsible for his or her own welfare. However, this govt is trying by paying some old people money to take care of them. Truth be told apart from security, no govt has done as well as this govt in Nigeria's history. Even on security, no govt has done as much as this govt in combating security challenges we have
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

How come the lives of the people haven't changed for the better since the "infrastructure" had been in place?

Experts says Nigeria needs to invest about $1 trillion in infrastructure in 10 years , this govt has managed to put about $60bn in infrastructure over the last 6 years, mere $10bn annually and you expect that will meet the expectations and reach everywhere?

That's been myopic and completely out of depth with the issues involved. But ignorance is bliss and I sympathize with you.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

Experts says Nigeria needs to invest about $1 trillion in infrastructure in 10 years , this govt has managed to put about $60bn in infrastructure over the last 6 years, mere $10bn annually and you expect that will meet the expectations and reach everywhere?

That's been myopic and completely out of depth with the issues involved. But ignorance is bliss and I sympathize with you.

Look around you, Mr Unmyopic and show me with evidence the 60 billion dollars infrastructure that Buhari has done in 6 years.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

Read this news, you shameless liar, and tell me how the meaningless "infrastructures" have improved the lives of the people.

Or just shut up since your lies are now exposed.

https://www.nairaland.com/6771161/nigerias-economy-collapse-sanusi-raises

I just said we have really dumb and miseducated citizens. The fact you have infrastructure in your country does not make your country immune from recession. USA, UK after thousands of kilometers of roads, railway, capability to manufacture almost anything you can think of still experience recession from time to time. Greece with fairly well developed infrastructure had a serious debt crisis a few years ago.

The seeds of our current challenges were planted years ago and the prediction was that the country would implode and descend into chaos fractricidal war by 2015. You can't understand what or why we only have low intensity conflict for 6 years now, not the predicted mass chaos.

It's easy to run your mouth as you have only little understanding of the situation beyond your limited view.

Is not funny you are calculating the economic impact of $5-20bn over several years, many not even completed works, as all you need to diversify a $460bn economy, and expect this to happen in 5 years.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
mybiz234:

So, why hasn't the lives of the people changes for the better?

Talk to you the over 500,000 Nigerians who have ridden the train if their lives were positively impacted or not.

You won't all become millionaire in your family simply because a train project was commissioned, you still need to work, established farms, workshops, estates etc and take advantage of the train existence.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

I just said we have really dumb and miseducated citizens. The fact you have infrastructure in your country does not make your country immune from recession. USA, UK after thousands of kilometers of roads, railway, capability to manufacture almost anything you can think of still experience recession from time to time. Greece with fairly well developed infrastructure had a serious debt crisis a few years ago.

The seeds of our current challenges were planted years ago and the prediction was that the country would implode and descend into chaos fractricidal war by 2015. You can't understand what or why we only have low intensity conflict for 6 years now, not the predicted mass chaos.

It's easy to run your mouth as you have only little understanding of the situation beyond your limited view.

Is not funny you are calculating the economic impact of $5-20bn over several years, many not even completed works, as all you need to diversify a $460bn economy, and expect this to happen in 5 years.

I think you need to shut your mouth up.

Good transportation should naturally make it easy to get foods from the farm to the market, thereby reducing transportation cost and overall cost of foods.

You claim Buhari has invested 60 billion dollars in infrastructure, yet food cost is increasing

How come buahri's own roads do not make transportation easier and cheaper?

Is your head correct at all?

Or have you been drugged with dumbness?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

Talk to you the over 500,000 Nigerians who have ridden the train if their lives were positively impacted or not.

You won't all become millionaire in your family simply because a train project was commissioned, you still need to work, established farms, workshops, estates etc and take advantage of the train existence.

Good. So, how come the standard of living is still poor? How come food is still expensive? How come the lives of the people are getting worse under Buahri?

What's the purpose of infrastructure? Is it to make life better or worse?

Mention specifically the 60 billion dollars infrastructure Buhari has done in 6 years.

Don't just make empty claims. Provide evidence like a mentally complete man
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
at least we will see where our money goes instead of all these white elephant projects that are visible only on vanguard new papers

You want to see a skyscraper you may never enter in place of railway, roads and ports that will aid real business. You will surely be a money miss road and if you were taking decisions for the country we'd end up with white elephants with this mindset.

Let businesses who need skyscraper build it out of need not prestige for govt
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by allthingsgood: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2021
DaBullIT:

You must live under a rock, last I checked npower people are complaining

This government paid 700M as shook feeding for children who were locked down some months ago

How much loan have you received so far ?

How do you expect state to match FG in project and amenities ? Do you have stable power is it your state's job ?

When did you last see pipe borne water ?

Send s picture of undamaged 10km road in your state / FG road ?

You can applaud this government all you want, I used to too , fact remains buhari failed

Lol u are just a hater. Asking useless questions for which u already know the answers. Nonsense. If buhari contests a thousand times he will win flawlessly a thousand + one times. Y'all can hate and wail till kingdom comes grin
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

You want to see a skyscraper you may never enter in place of railway, roads and ports that will aid real business. You will surely be a money miss road and if you were taking decisions for the country we'd end up with white elephants with this mindset.

Let businesses who need skyscraper build it out of need not prestige for govt
maybe I have entered skyscrapers more than your entire village joined together... better to be seeing what they does with all the borrowing than to be hearing in on piece of new papers without seeing any
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Look around you, Mr Unmyopic and show me with evidence the 60 billion dollars infrastructure that Buhari has done in 6 years.

Lagos Ibadan expressway good progress 250bn
Ogbomosho Oyo expressway good progress
Lagos Abeokuta expressway work started
Abuja Kaduna Kano expressway ongoing
Second Niger bridge
Itakpe Warri rail completed after 33 years, $300m
Lagos Ibadan rail completed in 4 years $1.9bn
Abuja Kaduna railway 2010 $500m loan repayment started in 2017, $170m paid already
Abuja Metro railway completed
Rehabilitation of 1400km PH Maiduguri rail $3bn started
Kano Kaduna railway ongoing
Kano Jibia Maradi railway $1.9bn started
Bonny Bodo road 120bn
Ore Benin expressway
Kismambila Dam, hydropower
Energizing education, Ekwueme university Ebonyi, ABU etc
Energizing markets, Ariara, Sura etc
AFAM IV 250MW power plant $240m
Siemens power deal. $15m counterpart funding Paid.

Estimate what has been spent in the last 6 years on the few projects listed above. There are many more not listed and put your own cost if you think $10bn a year is what a $460bn should be investing.
But ignorant people like say it's too much they should stop investing.

But we are coming from an era where they could not even invest $3bn in infrastructure a year but they were buying private jets everywhere and luxury yacht etc.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2021
author=Ovamboland post=106207494]

Lagos Ibadan expressway good progress 250bn
Ogbomosho Oyo expressway good progress
Lagos Abeokuta expressway work started
Abuja Kaduna Kano expressway ongoing
Second Niger bridge
Itakpe Warri rail completed after 33 years, $300m
Lagos Ibadan rail completed in 4 years $1.9bn
Abuja Kaduna railway 2010 $500m loan repayment started in 2017, $170m paid already
Abuja Metro railway completed
Rehabilitation of 1400km PH Maiduguri rail $3bn started
Kano Kaduna railway ongoing
Kano Jibia Maradi railway $1.9bn started
Bonny Bodo road 120bn
Ore Benin expressway
Kismambila Dam, hydropower
Energizing education, Ekwueme university Ebonyi, ABU etc
Energizing markets, Ariara, Sura etc
AFAM IV 250MW power plant $240m
Siemens power deal. $15m counterpart funding Paid.

Estimate what has been spent in the last 6 years on the few projects listed above. There are many more not listed and put your own cost if you think $10bn a year is what a $460bn should be investing.
But ignorant people like say it's too much they should stop investing.

But we are coming from an era where they could not even invest $3bn in infrastructure a year but they were buying private jets everywhere and luxury yacht etc.

Anybody canll list any set of lies and call it projects.

Where are evidences that these projects exist?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
maybe I have entered skyscrapers more than your entire village joined together... better to be seeing what they does with all the borrowing than to be hearing in on piece of new papers without seeing any

You can put gum in your eyes and refuse to see the below and claim they don't exist, but people who have seen or used them like myself will understand your illness and ill feeling to anything positive.

Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Anybody canll list any set of lies and call it projects.

Where are evidences that these projects exist?

Search the internet for any of them and tell me the ones that are figment of my imagination.
That's an open challenge.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Search the internet for any of them and tell me the ones that are figment of my imagination.
That's an open challenge.

The burden of proof is on you; you are the one who asserted. That's simple common sense.

So, where are the evidences that the projects are real?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2021
EndBuhariNow:

See bushman wowed by skyscraper, go to broad street or VI if skyscraper is all you want to see.

In the situation Nigeria is now it's laughable that building skyscraper should now be the priority, not rail projects that will decongest the ports, not dam/irrigation project that will increase agriculture output, or power distribution projects that ensure more stable power.

You might have succeeded in leaving your village, but the village has not left you.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

You can put gum in your eyes and refuse to see the below and claim they don't exist, but people who have seen or used them like myself will understand your illness and ill feeling to anything positive.

Then How come the train hasn't positively affected people's lives? How come the cost of living is going higher and the standard of living is falling?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

The burden of proof is on you; you are the one who asserted. That's simple common sense.

So, where are the evidences that the projects are real?

I'm not your teacher or instructor, neither I'm i your God that will control your beliefs.
I'm confident the evidence of those projects exist all over the media. If you are sure they are lies, show them.

I have attacked numerous pictures like other posters on this thread but you pretend not to see them, so I understand your mischievous intent, hence I won't show you any link or pictures.

But if you want to know, copy and paste the title of each project in Google and tell me the one that returns nothing.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

Then How come the train hasn't positively affected people's lives? How come the cost of living is going higher and the standard of living is falling?

Except you just landed from Mars this morning, there was a worldwide recession due to collapse of Nigeria mainstay, crude oil since 2014, while coping with the effects a global pandemic hit and shutdown economies in 2020.

Prices of consumables are increasing all over the world, read wide and learn. You can't find rice anywhere in the world at the prices we imported them in 2014
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

I'm not your teacher or instructor, neither I'm i your God that will control your beliefs.
I'm confident the evidence of those projects exist all over the media. If you are sure they are lies, show them.

I have attacked numerous pictures like other posters on this thread but you pretend not to see them, so I understand your mischievous intent, hence I won't show you any link or pictures.

But if you want to know, copy and paste the title of each project in Google and tell me the one that returns nothing.

I don't follow you about. I only focus on our discussion.

The burden of proof lies in you since you are the one who claimed Buahri has spent 60 billion dollars on Nigeria, yet there is no improvement in the lives of the people.
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by mybiz234: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Except you just landed from Mars this morning, there was a worldwide recession due to collapse of Nigeria mainstay, crude oil since 2014, while coping with the effects a global pandemic hit and shutdown economies in 2020.

Prices of consumables are increasing all over the world, read wide and learn.

Oga shut up.

Stop hiding behind global recession. Even when there was no global recession, Nigeria's economy was still falling under buhari.

A good road system will cut cost of transportation and ultimately cost of living. It will ease transportation of goods from the farm to the market, thereby cutting cost of foods.

How come buhari's roads are not having the above effects? Is it because they don't exist?
Re: Osinbajo: FG Spent Over ₦8.9 Trillion On Infrastructure Projects In 2020 by Ovamboland(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

I don't follow you about. I only focus on our discussion.

The burden of proof lies in you since you are the one who claimed Buahri has spent 60 billion dollars on Nigeria, yet there is no improvement in the lives of the people.

You are all over this thread but as usual you can deceive yourself you have not seen pictures and videos of any of the projects listed.
You will carefully avoid those pictures and keep asking same question.

There are thousands of Nigerians employed and working on those projects, there are materials suppliers of granite, sand, steel rods. Go and ask them if they would rather be sitting at home than being involved with those projects.
Also ask the people traveling on trains if they prefer traveling on roads with gridlock due to ongoing construction works.

It's naive to expect this few projects will directly impact every Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electoral Act Amendment Bill: Senate Backs Down On Overriding Buhari / Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy / Under Buhari, Number Of Tax Paying Adults Has Moved From 10 Million To 20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.