Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36371 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Muna4real(f): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

What if they can't imagine leaving their dad at that tender age.

No dey always make every situation about una gender. The world is pass that already.

Nedu always has access to his children. That's what she said in the last interview. She said he buys them gifts.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Muna4real(f): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Lamasta:

How will they suffer pls tell me....

If your mother left you at a very young age, how would you feel? I've seen so many men like that and they always cry when their mother is mentioned.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by pickatyoubackup: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:

Nedu always has access to his children. That's what she said in the last interview. She said he buys them gifts.

She will have access to her on children too. She can also buy them gift.
It's till when she is refused access, we can then access the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2021
I have written before and I will reiterate...

Guys DO DNA on your first child or any child you are not too sure of especially if the child has no striking resemblance with you.

Many ladies usually have their first child for their ex.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Topmaike007(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.
so she will turn the kids on there innocent father abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

That word is obsolete,you don't call people bastards that is a form of discrimination and inadvisable in today's world.

If you had settled down to read what you attached you would see why the person you quoted told you not to use that word again.It is not about being emotional the law and world has evolved and people have children outside wedlock don't call people bastards it is highly offensive because no child determined how they came to this world and should never be discriminated on such basis it is an insult

What constitutes a bastard? Women should stop giving birth to Bastards, go give the baby to the father.
A spade is a spade. Bastards can never become Kings.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by descartes400: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
According to Nedu, the court already granted him custody of the kids but decided to leave them with their mother...but since the woman came out to vilify him publicly, he decided to enforce the custody decision by the court....now..

He has broken no law.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peeps4u: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Every responsible father should be able to take care of his kids in the absense of the wife. Taking care of children isn't by gender or anything, it is by being responsible and determined to do it. If the wife dies, does that mean the end for the children?

These are even grown up kids who can easily look after themselves with the help of the father.

I'm a father, so I know what I'm saying.

You can learn to be a responsible father now before you get married, it is not too late.

Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Topmaike007:
so she will turn the kids on there innocent father abi? grin

Which is what many ladies do.

They will so much poison the minds of the kids in a way that they will hate their dad with serious passion.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by seunfly: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

I believe enough people have talk sense into u but why do u women sees custody seeded to father as children given to another woman but the one given to mother as not been given to another man. If women like Tonto deliberately and spitefuly replace the child father with irresponsible man like her self, u people will support that.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

That word is obsolete,you don't call people bastards that is a form of discrimination and inadvisable in today's world.

If you had settled down to read what you attached you would see why the person you quoted told you not to use that word again.It is not about being emotional the law and world has evolved and people have children outside wedlock don't call people bastards it is highly offensive because no child determined how they came to this world and should never be discriminated on such basis it is an insult

People have children outside wedlock, then why did you bring a baby home under deceit? Why not just tell the man you cheated, got pregnant and say the world has evolved.
If the world is that evolved you should be able to tell your man right?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by lieutenantprime(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

This one normal soo... Kilonso? Wetin you dey talk for mouth like this na...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peeps4u: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2021
kokoA:
Don't ever make that mistake. You'd have yourself to blame later in life.

He doesn't know, I'm sure he is far from being married or have a kid. Women will poison the minds of the children against the father, eben if the cause of the separation has nothing to do with children.

Look at Tonto, she deliberately prevented Churchill from getting close to his son so that she can easily project Churchill as a deadbeat daddy to the son and poison his mind even when the separation has nothing to do with the poor child

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Topmaike007(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Toks2008:

Which is what many ladies do.

They will so much poison the minds of the kids in a way that they will hate their dad with serious passion.
as in ehhn.. It is rampant nowadays my brother
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:

Nedu has been able to prove beyond doubt that she is promiscuous, slanderous and of zero morals. Since she is also complaining of not being financially competent to take care of the children, let the father handle the mantle. Her case is so bad that even women will not support her.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peeps4u: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2021
fasho01:
They are his children too after all. Let a competent court of law settle the issue of custody rather than this

During the Saga, there was a leaked convo they both had where Nedu reminded the wife he could use the court order granting him the custody of the children.

I think he has previously been granted the custody, this ugly event just triggered it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peeps4u: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:

The kids are being given to Nedu, the father.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Firstcitizen: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Wait! So she did not remember Nedu has " best connect" when another man was doing her doggy and vandalising her nunu
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by descartes400: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

People have children outside wedlock, then why did you bring a baby home under deceit? Why not just tell the man you cheated, got pregnant and say the world has evolved.

Well, I guess they would soon make paternity fraud an absolete term because it is offensive and the world has evolved ...all these 'WOKE' people self

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

It only takes a spark to light up love flame, you've ignite it. I don't know what else you expected of me, perhaps you should give me a clue because I'm totally lost and clueless on what to do. I JUST LOVE YOU JUST LIKE THAT!
wow cheesy cheesy
Thanks for loving me just like that. embarassed
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by eche45(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Must you comment
Something that u have that u don't knw the full story..
Pls define promiscuous..
And Besides he is not the father of their first child..
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mintum: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
hitmanogo:
Mr, you are wrong. Except a court of competent jurisdiction give such a directive for the police to take the children and hand them over to their dad, the police have no business in seizing some children from their mother and give them to their father. Did Nedu institute a court case praying for the court to hand him custody of the children? I didn't read that in the news. So on what grounds were the children taken from their mother and handed to their father? In the eye of the law the action is illegal and it's akin to kidnapping. The woman should sue them (both Nedu and the police) and ask for the immediate reversal of the action while the substantive case is still on. Then ask for exemplary damages in the millions against Nedu and the police for the mental, psychological and social damage they caused her as a result of the kidnapping. Believe me the courts will grant her prayers.
You are making a very nonsensical argument. Did any court grant the woman custody of the children in the first place? Did she get any restraining order against Nedu on behalf of the kids? So where does the issue of kidnap come in from? When did it become a kidnap for a man to take custody of his own kids when there is no court order barring him from doing so? You're just talking out of ignorance. There's no law that says a woman must be in custody of a child in case of a separation.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

What constitutes a bastard? Women should stop giving birth to Bastards, go give the baby to the father.
A spade is a spade. Bastards can never become Kings.

You are highly disturbed,the men impregnating them are what? Abi men nor dey get children outside wedlock too? Don't embarrass yourself learn,there is nothing like a bastard even in legal terms it is now obsolete and considered discrimatory.
All those celebs who are your mentors have children outside wedlock aka baby Papa's their children who are better than you are bastards abi?.
Bastards are actually kings and Queens who didn't let their circumstances define them there are a lot of people who have impacted the world that came through that route

So keep quiet and learn.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Rodwave: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:

Which her kids? Kids belong to men in Africa.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mowoe(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

And she happened to be both abusive and promiscuous.
embarassed
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

How does this epistle concern the issue on ground that you should learn not to be calling people bastards and that the term is an insult.
Learn and as long as men continue to cheat and refuse to stay faithful their fellow brothers will continue to remain victims of paternity fraud.

Men can solve this issue if they learn to control their third leg after all her sister's husband was a married man who viewed to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by goodman5(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2021
That useless woman is shameless,I can't leave my children with such woman
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How does this epistle concern the issue on ground that you should learn not to be calling people bastards and that the term is an insult.
Learn and as long as men continue to cheat and refuse to stay faithful their fellow brothers will continue to remain victims of paternity fraud.

Men can solve this issue if they learn to control their third leg after all her sister's husband was a married man who viewed to be faithful.
And women can’t stop this by being faithful? Were the women forced by my fellow brothers? Woman are that loose and cheap they have no say on their body?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2021
descartes400:

Well, I guess they would soon make paternity fraud an absolete term because it is offensive and the world has evolved ...all these 'WOKE' people self
Was I the one who invented the world I am only correcting the ignorant maynia.You did not invent the term 'paternity fraud' if they choose to make the word obsolete in future there is nothing you can do.

Take the correction nobody is a bastard only local touts that are ignorant call people bastards.The world has evolved if you don't like it get a time machine and move to 1518 when the word bastard was still fashionable.

If you want to be 'SLEEP' be my guest,even the law has evolved to consider it discriminatory and contrary to section 42 which talks about right from discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Stop giving birth to bastard if you don’t want to be called a mother of bastards.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Offpoint1: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
wow cheesy cheesy
Thanks for loving me just like that. embarassed
You're welcome. I was destined to love you JUST LIKE THAT, it's my sore purpose of creation.
Since I came to the consciousness of existence, I've been questioning my purpose of existence and why I was placed on this planet. Today I had an epiphany, which led to the realization of LOVING YOU JUST LIKE THAT was the purpose.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Was I the one who invented the world I am only correcting the ignorant maynia.You did not invent the term 'paternity fraud' if they choose to make the word obsolete in future there is nothing you can do.

Take the correction nobody is a bastard only local touts that are ignorant call people bastards.The world has evolved if you don't like it get a time machine and move to 1518 when the word bastard was still fashionable.

If you want to be 'SLEEP' be my guest,even the law has evolved to consider it discriminatory and contrary to section 42 which talks about right from discrimination.

Learn, you naive being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Shows Off New Haircut: Hit Or Miss? / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / Peter,Paul & Jude Okoye Go On Sunday Grooving To Cement Their Reunion(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.