Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36366 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Eyinju112(f): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2021
Na police collect pikin from her hand or woman right��� I don’t like where this justice is coming from sha
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by hitmanogo: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Did Nedu institute a court case in that regard? Or do you think the courts grant prayers that are not asked for? The primary thing here is the children were taken away from their mother without a pronouncement in that regard by a court of competent jurisdiction which is akin to kidnapping. Nedu and the police should be punished as a deterrent to people that takes law into their hands. What you don't understand is that the law is about the head and the heart. It follows cold facts and evidences, and not presumptions and sentiments as being espoused here.
maynia:

What will the court grant him for the mental, psychological and social damage she caused by bringing a bastard to his home during MARRIAGE?

I wonder how the woman had the kids in her possession in the first place? Was it a court that gave her custody?

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by 88natzy(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his
Your thoughts lacked merit. He got a court injunction even before the ex-wife called him out. The police only enforced the court judgment. Motherly care indeed. When they will still depend on the father for welfare provisions.

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2021
PUNCH had better verify this news before they get sued. Nedu posted on his Instagram handle alongside evidence of the woman willingly accepting that the kids to be with him.
Make una nor dey post fake news again.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2021
hitmanogo:
Did Nedu institute a court case in that regard? Or do you think the courts grant prayers that are not asked for? The primary thing here is the children were taken away from their mother without a pronouncement in that regard by a court of competent jurisdiction which is akin to kidnapping. Nedu and the police should be punished as a deterrent to people that takes law into their hands. What you don't understand is that the law is about the head and the heart. It follows cold facts and evidences, and not presumptions and sentiments as being espoused here.

It will also follow cold heart in relation to Bringing a bastard home under a legal marriage, there are facts for that, she wants to be disgraced the more.. She should go on grin

6 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by 2kurupt(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Very good. She can now continue whoring in peace, Oga Nedu has taken over what he is responsible for.

Women do not have a monopoly on grooming and taking care of children

All those saying why must he take the children from her & hand over to another woman, hope it's same energy you will respond when it happens to your brothers and uncles?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by 88natzy(m): 7:08am On Sep 29, 2021
hitmanogo:
There was a court injunction. The police only enforced the injunction on Nedu's demand. Are they not his children? Why think they were kidnapped? You remember the case of FFK and Precious, there is still a court injunction to that.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense. By the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his
Learn to always read in between lines.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Dannydaking007(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

Isn't she promiscuous to have had children from another man while in marriage?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by alizma: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
Do you think a woman who is caught in paternity fraud and her stupid response/defense was "I never told him the child was his, it was my husband who assumed that the child is his".. could make a good mother?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

And is she not promiscuous?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by sisisioge: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Actually this is very wrong....the police is not the court of law that awards child/children 's custody. They should do things the right way.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Neddyogu(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

So u didn't read that the couple's first child isn't related to her husband the supposed father? You didn't read sometime ago that the shameless lady was fuc.king her own sister's husband?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Neddyogu(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Neddyogu:

So u didn't read that the couple's first child isn't related to her husband the supposed father? You didn't read sometime ago that the shameless lady was fuc.king her own sister's husband?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Offpoint1: 7:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
ehh undecided undecided
Just like that??
It only takes a spark to light up love flame, you've ignite it. I don't know what else you expected of me, perhaps you should give me a clue because I'm totally lost and clueless on what to do. I JUST LOVE YOU JUST LIKE THAT!
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by CondemnBattery(f): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Obviously, she's promiscuous

Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by rajiedreez: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Police has no say in child custody cases but its obvious the woman wants to use the two kids to collect money from nedu for her to feed the third one. So she wants to rob peter to pay paul
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Funkybabee(f): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2021
The court should settle this please, there's nothing like emotional here.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by CondemnBattery(f): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

As if the kids are not also. Nesu's kids....
And whether Nedu hands them to another woman is inconsequential, or are you saying that loose LovePeddler has not been fcking another dikc too?
Mtwwwww
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by RedEnergy: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
fasho01:
They are his children too after all. Let a competent court of law settle the issue of custody rather than this
A Court has ready settled custody issue and given Nedu full custody of the 2 kids, but the wife ran away with his 2 kids and Nedu just left her and let her be without asking the court to enforce the court order through police until she attacked him on social media trying to destroy his reputation and brand image. The SCID are only enforcing the pre-existing court order on custody.

5 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Go back and read the post. Maybe I should wish you same. Can you withstand the shock of your first child and the only son not yours? Answer in your mind Mr good man.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by victorazy(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

You get sense at all?

So what will woman with no sense and income do with kids?

If your a man, if you don't know what responsibility you can give your kids, me know mine. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Kingrefreshed: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I'm sure you're not married.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by NairaMaster1(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
kingreign:

Sense far from you shaaaa.

Don't mind that lazy youth. He didn't even read the post before forming good man.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Stop being emotional.
Bastard is a term used to describe someone.

That word is obsolete,you don't call people bastards that is a form of discrimination and inadvisable in today's world.

If you had settled down to read what you attached you would see why the person you quoted told you not to use that word again.It is not about being emotional the law and world has evolved and people have children outside wedlock don't call people bastards it is highly offensive because no child determined how they came to this world and should never be discriminated on such basis it is an insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by kushme: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2021
heartbeat84:
Mind you, the kids were not handed to another woman. What a shame that the boy was a PRODUCT OF AN AWAY MATCH, if i should use that word. All these while, she never cared to mention it to nedu, turning around to accuse him of domestic violence. She is truly an AGENT of hell sent to wreck his life. All u women out there that still engage in such imbecilic acts, u had better desist and turn a new leaf.

sad She wants to destroy him. These days, it is easier for women to gather sympathy when they use the bold.

Her plan is for people to despise Nedu, perhaps they should cut him off from gigs and tag him a deadbeat dad

In the eyes of some women and SIMPs, Uzoamaka did no wrong and should be given steady child support. Is this not the way of the oyibos?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by hismerhill(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

"Better it is to be quiet & be thought a fool, than to speak & clear all doubts"

3 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Nedu take the one's that is yours and leave her with the one's she gotten from nowhere
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by bizzibodi(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Why is it wrong to hand over d kids to another woman.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

He left them with her until she was spitting trash like an slowpoke. Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Imustnottalk: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Na thoses children go suffer am trust me that's why always study your partner very well before you think of marriage no be say because you see fine lady or rich guy you are thinking he/she is the best for you those things can fade away suddenly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor, Pete Edochie, Aki & Pawpaw, Okon Lagos Worship In Warri Church / Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.