Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332337 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by temmiedee: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Cipm first the other certification later. Reason being that even if u do the carlton certification course, u'l still need to come bak to cipm. Cipm is more recognised in nigeria. By the time u'r sone with cipm, u may not even need to do carlton anymore cos its just a certification course. Cipm is broader.

Thanks alot for your advice. I will stick to it. Cheers
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by temmiedee: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nairalanders, Please I need a job in the line of H.R. I won't mind if it is an internship post. I just want to gain experience on this field, and build on it because it is the career path i want to tread. I thank you all as I anticipate your help.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by statemanui(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
hello peepx gud day......... i need help on how to apply for foundation one study pack for February(2014)exams online.......... your response will be very vital to my preparation for the exams......... thanks God bless.......
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by fflamingo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
I must sincerly give kudos to HOUR admin who had took out of no time to respond to various question here.
I however want to know whether one would be allow to apply since my national diploma certificate is not ready yet btw I studied a management course.....
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sextail(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dear uncle Yemi
Thanks a lot for the work u'v done so far on this thread, you did more than motivating me. I just finished reading this whole thread and from page 2 till now, one thing has being going through my mind and I will really like to have you as a mentor, you are someone I really look up to right now.
Will be glad if you can honour it. Thanks once again.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by enceehr: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Vital Solutions Consult Inc.
Presents a one - day Training on FACILITATION and PRESENTATION SKILLS for just N10,000.

Venue: LA Kings, Stadium Road
Time:10am - 5pm
Date: Sat,21st Sept 2013

Please view attached flier for training details.
call 08064174979 to secure a seat.

EVERY HR PROFESSIONAL DEFINITELY NEEDS THIS.
Its never been this cheap!!!

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ademutiu: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Finally, the long awaited august diet result is out...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dear Chartered HR managers, I just found out that I am eligible for this November induction. However, I am required to submit a letter of my one year HR experience to them before a certain date. Problem is that I have left the org from which I worked in this capacity for more than a year and the boss there might not be willing to answer questions about me. However, I already got this letter prepared before I left.

Question now is: if I submit the letter to cipm will they get back to my former office for confirmation? Please urgently respond, thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by SCRIPTS: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
House,please can someone explain 1Reference and 2 References as shown on the just released results. Thank you.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Urgently Needed

HR Executive

Industry: Manafacturing

2-3 years Experience

CIPM: An added advantage

Salary: Very Competitive

Very Urgent

Please forward your CV's to ooguntoye@mydtelecoms.com or o_olayemi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by grayarea: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hello everyone...the results for the August 2013 exams are out and I passed my intermediate 2 exams. But I heard we have to go through a one year internship in an Hr department of any organisation before we can be inducted as full members at the end of the programme. So pls if there's any of our professionals here that can help out with internship positions in the companies you work for, I'll really appreciate it. Becos most of the vacancies I see online are for experienced hr personnels, looks like no one wants the beginners. Pls email me at muchkenny2008@yahoo.com if you have anytin for me. Thank u
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Obianuju123: 2:18am On Oct 19, 2013
I am looking to advance my career and looking for African blogs that I can refer to from time to time. Unfortunately, the ones I am coming across are not focused on the African market. I recently came across The African Recruiter (www.theafricanrecruiter.com), it is new, but very good. Does any one know of smililar blogs or websites out there? Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jtbaros56: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by enceehr: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Urgently Needed

Admin/HR Executives (males only)

2-3 years Experience in HR

CIPM: An added advantage

Salary: Very Competitive

Very Urgent

Please forward your CV's to
talk2nchedo@yahoo.com
Deadline: monday 21st oct,2013

Pls do not send in ur cv if u have less than 2 yrs experience in HR.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 21, 2013
So, if no agency agrees to hire interns, how do we train the next generation of hr managers. This is something that needs to be looked into.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by enceehr: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
honey 86:
I understand ur pain cos I've een there and d job scarcity situation in naija makes it worse.
Fact is recruiters always want someone the can get immediate value from so I'd advise that while u wait for d HR job, VOLUNTEER to work in the same same capacity.
The experience you gain this way will sell you big by the nxt one year.
All d best!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by damzy88: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello house,I m on d look out 4 internship in human resources.Graduated recently.Bsc Econs OAU Ife.adedamolaadegokee@gmail.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Darayola(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Are you a salary earner in need of a loan to meet your needs? We offer up to N500,000. Feel free to call ODUNAYO @08035267070...(Collateral NOT needed)
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
jtbaros56, honey 86 and co.

Please forward your CV's to my mail box immediately o_olayemi@yahoo.co.uk. I understand you are looking for a place to do one year IT before you could be inducted. I have got something for you. Will be expecting

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by jtbaros56: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by damzy88: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello Mr Yemi,I have sent the CV.It is titled application for internship.email adedamolaadegokee@gmail.com.Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by funmi4(f): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2013
Hello Mr Yemi, I have a Master's degree in French language, 3years work experience and presently work with Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity on grade level 10, pls what stage do I start from? Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by temmiedee: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
yemmight: jtbaros56, honey 86 and co.

Please forward your CV's to my mail box immediately o_olayemi@yahoo.co.uk. I understand you are looking for a place to do one year IT before you could be inducted. I have got something for you. Will be expecting

I will like to discuss with you something related to this. Can I send a mail to your mail box?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by olawumia(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2013
funmi4: Hello Mr Yemi, I have a Master's degree in French language, 3years work experience and presently work with Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity on grade level 10, pls what stage do I start from? Thanks

PE 2 .Ma. I.e if u reg for Feb exams u sud be able to finish by Aug. All thugs be equal
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by olawumia(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2013
SCRIPTS: House,please can someone explain 1Reference and 2 References as shown on the just released results. Thank you.

1Reference : u failed a course. U have to re write one course.
2: u failed 2 courses.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by haveworkskills: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Hello HR people,

Did you know that HR matters are increasingly becoming analytical and unsuitable for those who hate analytics and data analysis?

It is good to have a strong CV, but is more important to have the CV loaded with useful skills that will force more than 50% of the employers out there to contact you after going through your CV. Isn't it? If you agree, then read on. If you do not agree, please close this page and move on.

Learn the main, the main professional finance skills and build valuable work experience in key areas of finance and financial and economic consulting outside of the four walls of an office, and as used in HR!!!.

Sounds impossible? No, never! We can help you achieve it. Sit down and read-on if you desire to break into the world of professional business, management, finance and economics. As you read, remain 98.97% assured that we can and will help you shape your career goals!

Do your career and future a favour at little cost to you. Contact us at financeprofessionalskills@gmail.com. Read the attached document! Save your career or build a strong one!

Sincerely
Real Finance Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief background of the finance team

We are a group of financial analysts with academic training in finance, quantitative finance, economics and business. We work for some of the top investment houses in Nigeria and our opinions are regularly sought and quoted by respectable local and international media houses. We are driven to demystify the arcane stuff in finance and build the skills of those who regularly employ the myriad of services and value we have in stock to offer. We teach clients to become greater than us, but we equally expect plenty of effort and dedication from clients as our belief is guided by our principle that the very best things in life come through concerted effort underpinned by personal sedulity.

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Darayola: Are you a salary earner in need of a loan to meet your needs? We offer up to N500,000. Feel free to call ODUNAYO @08035267070...(Collateral NOT needed)

Is it a private loan business or legalized firm.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Lanretoye(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2013
I wish to register for the feb diet bt i dont knw if less than two months will be enough for preparation,a professional's advice asap will be appreciated. i understand i am supposed to start from intermediate 2.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2013
Lanretoye: I wish to register for the feb diet bt i dont knw if less than two months will be enough for preparation,a professional's advice asap will be appreciated. i understand i am supposed to start from intermediate 2.

It all depends on you. If you can cope less than 2 months fine. All you need do is to get study pack for intermediate 2 and start reading.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by damzy88: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Compliments y'll. I intend startn CIPM next Feb. Can anyone assure me that studyn d study packs alone can assure me success? Will I need some other materials. I need ur reponses pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.