Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332303 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Eddodoh(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Job title: Human Resources Manager Location: Lagos Salary: Attractive Our client is a reputable marketing company base in Lagos now urgently in need of experienced Human Resource Manager to monitor and coordinator the activities of both old and just recruited staff Responsibilities: • Drive the implementation of the performance management process. • Be up to date on all staff developmental needs and drive the realization • Profile all staff competencies • Reworking appraisal forms as approved. • Drive the implementation of the performance management process. • Ensuring appropriate appraisal forms for all roles in the company. • Driving company-wide 360 degrees feedback at least once a year. • Competency profiling. • Leadership development. • Ensuring timely probationary appraisals. • Ensuring timely staff end of probation confirm. Key Functions: • Manpower planning. • Recruitment. • Headhunting. • Organization design and change management. • Leadership development. • Communicating effectively • Delivering effective reports • Developing junior team members. Qualifications: A good first degree with Minimum of 2-5 years HR Function experience. Required Competencies: • Strong interpersonal skills. • Strong knowledge on implementing people development programs. • Ability to manage classified information. • HR Module SAP ERP savvy. • Very sound Oral & Written Communication skills. • Organizational Awareness • Teamwork and Collaboration • Innovative & Creative Application How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to; cv@salesmanshipcentre.com Title/subject: HRM in Lagos Closing Date: 25 july 2015 ( Quote ) ( Rep
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by esecremz(f): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Goodday, am currently in search of a job in HR, am forging my career in that direction and am a student of CIPM. I will appreciate all the help and advance i can get. Am currently working as a customer relations officer.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2015
belzieee:
are you an undergraduate? And where do you school

I'm a graduate of Accounting.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by detutu1: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
rayp:
I wanted to BT I think its too late to start reading now cos I just registered, or wat do u think, advice pls.

It is never too late to do anything...you can start like this instant...go through past questions, in my case I v only one of those. Just start basically...then put yourself in the book like you are the HR that way you ll remember quickly (I think) all the best

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Eddodoh(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
detutu1:

It is never too late to do anything...you can start like this instant...go through past questions, in my case I v only one of those. Just start basically...then put yourself in the book like you are the HR that way you ll remember quickly (I think) all the best
If indeed u said dat it's possible then i will be registering to sit for d exam. I also want to register & sit for exam but i thought dat it is late for me to cope considering dat d exam is just around d corner.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
House, please can someone assist me wit Intermediate 2 past questions. Am preparing for the 2015 August diet. Pls pls pls..
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by world(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
detutu1:

please detutu can u assit me wit intermediate 2 past questions?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by detutu1: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
the questions i v are in hard copy and just a year(2011) i couldnt purchase because they didnt have others the day i went for my study pack...all those study centres dont sell to non-students too...got to read and pray...the only way forward....
world:
please detutu can u assit me wit intermediate 2 past questions?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2015
How can a fresh graduate get an experience in human resource management?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2015
yemmight:
Chy,

I will link you up with our Recruitment/HR Consultant. Have you heard of Human Edge? They consult/recruit for us presently and I have my contact person there. Alternatively check their site ist and get back 2 me. heworld.com. Good luck chy.
how do i gain experience in HRM. Am a fresh graduate
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by daezeangel: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
@yemmy thank you for your insight, I had a look at the website you suggested heworld but there isn't a way for me to contact them directly. I have 6+ years of experience in customer service & administration but I want to change my career path to h.r and I strongly believe they would be able to help
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by detutu1: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
CIPM exam in 2 weeks!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. God help us all in the final preparations... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nigeriatraining: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]
for details or Whatsapp or Call: +2348170103366 BBPin:2B80B990

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
good day please who knows how a fresh graduate of hrm can get experience? i stay in ph
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by timmyblast(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ikponmwen Timothy. 10 woleomosho street. Egbeda, Lagos. 08070997358. 17/08/15. Dear HR Manager, I will like to inquire about possible job opening in your organization. Am a graduate of Ambrose Ali University, B.Sc computer science. My latest working experience is in Trevo Africa Concept, a multilevel marketing company, where I work in the department of customer care/ transaction during my IT (internship) for six month. My CV which is attach contains additional information on my experience. Thank you for you time and consideration. Sincerely. Ikponmwen .O. Timothy
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Eddodoh(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E- Commerce Aggregation, Financial Inter-mediation, Mobile Support, Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business solutions. In the bid to strengthen our corporate government and maintain excellent structure, we are currently haunting for an experienced, energetic, amiable and mature Human Resources and Administration Manager. This position is responsible for ensuring that the office is operationally efficient and effective. Responsible for setting strategic human resource and administrative direction; providing a perspective on growth and expansion; and supporting and sustaining corporate culture of the company. Description The Human Resources and Administration manager will develop a thorough understanding of the offices’ requirements regarding human resources, administrative functions and physical plant needs. He/She will partner with executive management to identify talent gaps and address the needs of departments, directors, managers and staff in key positions. The manager is responsible for full, accurate and equitable administration of all compensation and benefits and will be directly responsible for monitoring the day-to-day work and direct supervision of the administrative staff and Office Coordinator. The Human Resources and Administration manager will be supervised by the Managing Director. Duties and Responsibilities The Human Resources and Administration manager will work directly with the Managing Director and heads of operations, and collaborate closely with the head of finance. Specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to: • Staff recruitment, retention and terminations • Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms • Benefits administration and staff compensation • Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics • Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) • Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities • Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws • Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities • Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction • Research and recommend relevant insurance products. Maintain relevant insurance files. • Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations • Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff • Keep informed and up to date regarding industry standards and best practices related to ICT personnel management • Other duties as necessary and related Supervision • Provide daily supervision for the administrative staff and Office Coordinator position Skills and Experience Required • B.SC / HND in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration) • Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with at least 2 years of progressive and hands-on HR generalist experience and 1 year in customer support and administrative services roles; 2-4 years supervisory experience • Must have a working knowledge and be current with all relevant employment related laws; Experience with developing a HRIS for staff • Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration. • Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS programs • Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities • Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels • Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills. • Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction • Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment Salary The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. It is considered a managerial level management position. Mode of Application: Send current CVs to recruitment@xplugng.com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by shegz4law(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hello everybody.. I'm a recently qualified Lawyer who is passionate about starting a carrier in Human Resource Management... I'm thinking of volunteerimg to gain experience in the field.. I need advice on how to accomplish this... Thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
gud morn great minds, one one my uncle ask ask me to get 5 of my friends with good business proposal that his company wish to finance 2 pple, so if u av a good business proposal forward it to this mail okedokunb@gmail.com make sure you include ur mobile num. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Wealthyone: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Congrats to everyone who concluded a stage/final papers yesterday. May God crown our efforts and reward us with favourable results.

2 Likes

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wealthyone:
Congrats to everyone who concluded a stage/final papers yesterday. May God crown our efforts and reward us with favourable results.

All the best.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by sead(f): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seriously looking for a job in HR. wrote CIPM (Intermediate II) exam on last weekend..wont mind starting as a HR intern
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by teetee2(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
@yemmight, pls after qualified as ACIPM, what next. Though im not fully in HR department but I need more knowledge on HR for changing of job. thanks
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by bchi(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
chy:
Hi yemi i am studying a professional course in HR BUT WOULD LIKE TO
WORK IN A HR DEPARTMENT OF A WELL STRUCTURED ORGANISATION
SO TO BE ABLE TO PUT INTO PRACTICE WHAT I VE LEARNT. PLEASE
IF YOU ARE OPPORTUNED TO KNOW A COY THAT IS RECRUITING
LET ME KNOW
Where and how can one learn HR as a professional course
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Raymonbell(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
teetee2:
@yemmight, pls after qualified as ACIPM, what next. Though im not fully in HR department but I need more knowledge on HR for changing of job. thanks

Please can you send me the softcopy of your intermediate II materials and past questions. If it's hardcopy can I come and photocopy am in Lagos.
My email is raymonbell(dot)bell@gmail(dot)com
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by teetee2(f): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
@raymondbell. I will mail you shortly
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Raymonbell(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
teetee2:
@raymondbell. I will mail you shortly

Thank u very much.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by alftdbts: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Goodday everyone on this thread right from the Oga's/Oldies from 2007 to the Newbies. I'm highly impressed by those things I got to read here. I'm a graduate of Psychology and currently running a diploma course in Human Resources and also undergoing necessary tutelage in software usage. But I would like to understand what's essential to get an HR job! And how much will it cost to join bodies like CIPM, and possible alternatives, also things that are vital for me to do at this entry level of a career like this, before bagging an M.sc in I&O Psy... I would appreciate every useful info a great deal.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by teetee2(f): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
@alftdbts. Log on to cipm website or go to their office at CIPM House, Alausa-Ikeja for any enquiry you need to know about this profession.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by geedimple(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
I studied business administration and I
wish to go for a professional course relating to what I studied. I need advice on which I should enrol for, procedures and a good study center.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Raymonbell:

Please can you send me the softcopy of your intermediate II materials and past questions. If it's hardcopy can I come and photocopy am in Lagos.
My email is raymonbell(dot)bell@gmail(dot)com
Pls help me forward it wen u get the soft copy my mail is okedokunb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.