Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Human Resource Professionals: - Career (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Human Resource Professionals: (332456 Views)

How Much Do Human Resource Professionals With A Masters Degree Earn? / Human Resource Management In Canada / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Roseey0(f): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
How long does it take between day of application and getting a response from cipm.
I hv applied but they keep saying the application is being reviewed and am wondering for how long.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
oluwafreshkid:
First, I'm relieved I got wind of a thread like this. I'm a Bsc Microbiology graduate with deep interest in HR and personnel mgt. I've been searching for ways to make a crossover to the HR field. I volunteered as an intern in a HR/REC Firm and I must say it was a waste of time. I've been trying to decide on which exams I can take to first set me on track. Th ones I've been told of are only crash courses with quack certification. Please, I'd appreciate any useful and viable info on the right and recognised courses to take.
Any other useful advise is so welcome

Please if I may ask, which HR related exams have you been introduced to before that you were not satisfied?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by firstworld: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Call me 08149565133. Lets talk.
kambee:
PLEASE I NEED HELP I INTEND ENROLLING FOR CIPM BUT WHEN I CALLED THE STUDY CENTER THAT WAS CLOSE TO MY PLACE WHICH WAS IN V.I THEY SAID THEY STARTED THEIR LECTURE IN NOVEMBER (2016) AND THAT THE LECTURE IS ENDING FEBRUARY AND TOLD ME IS I COULD MEET UP FOR THE NEXT CLASS WHICH IS ON SATURDAY AND READ MORE I COULD MEET UP....BUT AM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO DO THAT BECAUSE THE EXAM IS CLOSE AND ITS IN FEBRUARY DONT KNOW WHEN THE NEXT CIPM CLASS STARTING? DONT LNOW IF I COULD GET THE STUDY PACK AND ENROLL FOR THE EXAM. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP? WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Donvitalis(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who can, by prior knowledge, say when the February Diet examination may hold?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by elmisti(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Donvitalis:
Who can, by prior knowledge, say when the February Diet examination may hold?

16-18 as on d website na

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by tall2ce(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
What are the consequences of absconding without stealing anything from work with the aim of resigning and not to come back.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by beau49: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
tall2ce:
What are the consequences of absconding without stealing anything from work with the aim of resigning and not to come back.

Why not resign properly instead rather than absconding.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by finnie911(f): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have been having difficulty paying for my registration on the CIPM website using my ATM, which surprisingly worked when I was paying the initial application fee...
Please is anyone also experiencing this?
Through what other means can I pay?
Also, when do study centers start lectures for the August diet ?
Thanks for the response in advance.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
tall2ce:

@tall2ce, sometimes when an employee is angry with his/her employer some of the things that comes to their mind is 'absconding' thinking this will serve them right and you are punishing them. On a serious note all employer has a background replacement for all staff without letting you know, after waiting for you for two days and you refuse to show up, someone will quickly get into your post and deliver even better.

Absconding shows you are not ready for big future challenges and how strong you can stand during hard times, its also make you childish. Face them and let them know you are leaving, dont listen to their "wait small" or "we will increase your salary" if you have a place you are going stand your feet on leaving and move on. all you need to ensure is that you should outline why you are resigning. people resign based on two things first because of salary and secondly "career" wise, be sure of the reasons why you are resigning.

Also, the new organisation might decide to do a background check and that might not be good for you if a letter is been sent to your previous office.

A good HR person will make you go tru the exit interview process and find out why you are leaving and who knows an amendment can be done after you must have left meaning you created an avenue for change and that makes you a Hero to others.

Finally, please resign appropriately, think before you act and take cool and matured decision.

1 Like

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by SRK1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Looking for a copywriter for a professional working relationship. For real, you can earn COOL bucks working at your convenient time if you work with me. I want to work with lecturers or any TALENTED copywriter.

Contact ASAP at: yourwriter01@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by trities: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hi everyone! Please I want to have a change of career path, i have been in the customer relation field for close to 8 years now but want to do a career switch to HR because it has always been my dream. My questions are

1) is it still possible for a lady in her early 30s?
2) is there any certification course for HR that doesn't have to do with stages like CIPM.

Thanks for your response.

@yemmight
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
tall2ce:

Before you do that, refer to your offer of appointment if there is any.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Adet5(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
trities:
Hi everyone! Please I want to have a change of career path, i have been in the customer relation field for close to 8 years now but want to do a career switch to HR because it has always been my dream. My questions are

2) is there any certification course for HR that doesn't have to do with stages like CIPM.

@yemmight
Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management (CICRM)
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by trities: 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Adet5:

Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship Management (CICRM)

Thanks for the response. I'm well aware of the institute but I want to change my career path from Customer Relationship to Human Resources. I
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Happinext(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Our client is a certified and registered traditional medicine manufacturer in lagos mainland. They are in need of sales/marketing executives
REQUIREMENTS:
BSC or HND in any discipline
At least two years direct sales experience
REMUNERATION:
#50,000 Monthly salary for the first two months, after which performance would be reviewed.
10% commission on sales above the sales target.
Send your CV'S to fcubeshrm@yahoo.com not later than 31st January 2017.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by ndamson2: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Tecres: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Business Partnership Opportunities!

HR Automation

Re: Human Resource Professionals: by itamaomoh: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Please do a prospective hr need tutorials for cipm intermediate 11 exams?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by greatfoly(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
itamaomoh:
Please do a prospective hr need tutorials for cipm intermediate 11 exams?

depends on you, if you can study on your own, no need for tutorials.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Roseey0(f): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
finnie911:
I have been having difficulty paying for my registration on the CIPM website using my ATM, which surprisingly worked when I was paying the initial application fee...
Please is anyone also experiencing this?
Through what other means can I pay?
Also, when do study centers start lectures for the August diet ?
Thanks for the response in advance.
I don't think the registration is online...anyone can correct me if I am wrong.
It's like you hv to visit their office, pay for the form, fill it and submit it back with other requirements.
I was stuck at this your stage too. I am thinking of visiting their office to know whats next.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Sleezwizz: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good evening everyone. What (monetary wise) does it take to have a CIPM certificate and what are the requirements for registration?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by dharmielle: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2017
trities:

@yemmight

Please I'm in a similar position. Kindly advise
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Apus: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Roseey0:

I don't think the registration is online...anyone can correct me if I am wrong.
It's like you hv to visit their office, pay for the form, fill it and submit it back with other requirements.
I was stuck at this your stage too. I am thinking of visiting their office to know whats next.

All applications are done online, only u have to pay for study pack and exemption fees using etranzact.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
spenca:

Good day all
I have a passion for HR and I have taken the path toward becoming a HR professional. I have a bachelors of Art degree and also I enrolled for CIPM as well but to conclude the examinations
I would very much appreciate if anyone can link me with a HR officer/intern/ trainee job in a well structured organization to learn and imbibe the practical aspect of HRM, I would not mind even if it is in a part time basis as I have a part time job already although not in HRM and willing to let go of it if the organization is willing to take me in as a full time. I am a fast learner and willing to learn, re-learn and un-learn , I am flexible and willing to relocate, I have a high level of
integrity and excellent communication skill.
getting this job would be fulfilling beyond measures for me.

Have you secured a place? Where are you based if you are still looking?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by yemmight(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
sonssyo:

please boss,

what type of training do i recommend for my sales people......their performance has been very bad of recent times.......

Have I ever attended to this before? Pls update me. Thanks.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please, anyone with a referral or link to HR internship/entry level position.
I need to make a move this year.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Prinxx(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
yemmight:

Hi Yemmight, am in same shoes. Concluding my MSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management any help will be appreciated.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Prinxx:
Hi Yemmight, am in same shoes. Concluding my MSc in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management any help will be appreciated.
in what school are you undertaking this course?
I'm a graduate of Microbiology and i understand that i cant delve into the field without a PGD.
now, unilag is not offering any related PGD course.
House, duly advise please.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
yemmight:

No I haven't sir, I am based in Lagos Egbeda to be precise .
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by spenca: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

I'm a graduate of Microbiology and i understand that i cant delve into the field without a PGD.

Why don't you just write CIPM rather than obtain a post graduate in it ?
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Prinxx(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

With microbiology I don't think you can without a PGD. Mine is in Unilag though.
Re: Human Resource Professionals: by Prinxx(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (91) (Reply)

Medical Doctors' Forum: Let Us Know You! / Salary In The Nigerian Army? / Any HSE Professionals In The House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.