Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. (4547 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Depressed101: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
[quote author=7victor post=106374659]My experience is this:
Run away from introduced partners, 100% of the time they will introduce someone dear to them that they want to get married by all means, and this people are usually below par, that is they usually have one lingering coma.

What she did was ulter wickedness.. Now from today start using your balls, i think she looks at you as someone who is not man enough to even suggest that she finds someone for you and you wholeheartedly agreed .. I don't know what part of igbo you are from, but for me that is an insult, to suggest you look for wife for me, am I disabled? Wtf
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by LadySarah: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin
That woman no get joy at all. So should wants to offload her old friend on you?

Thanks for the laugh tonite.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by yunqdady: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
7victor:
My experience is this:

One Igbo woman saw me and asked to know whether I was married or not.

I answered in the negative.

She said as a lecturer, what is keeping me from marrying since federal government is paying us well?

I told her I am praying to God about it.

She said she is a pastor and she believed God was prompting her to find me a wife.

She said she would introduce me to a very good lady whom I would really enjoy as wife.

It was not quite 3 hours later when she sent someone to call me to see the lady.

To my utter astonishment, she introduced me to one elderly woman who is from Kaduna.

It was as much as I could do not to show my astonishment.

After the old woman left, I told her I would prefer someone younger who is Igbo.

She said age doesn't matter in marriage.

I told her I am in my early thirties and how can I even marry someone who is 40, let alone someone who is above 50?

It is my idea that the woman she introduced to me is her long time friend and age mate. She herself(ie the woman who introduced someone) has big children who are all in the University and polytechnic.

She insisted that love, and not age, is what matters in matter.

As for marrying an Igbo woman, she said no Igbo woman will ever condescend so low as to marry a Calabar man.

She said she is an Igbo woman so she knows her tribe very well.

I made her understand that my cousin is Calabar and is married to an Igbo beauty queen.

I mentioned up to 6 Calabar men I personally know who are married to Igbo.

She said an Igbo lady can only marry a Calabar man if maybe she has a problem(like mental problem) which makes people to reject her,

to the extent that it is only a Calabar man that she would finally condescend to marry.

She was just insulting my tribe.

I told her that the former governor of Akwa Ibom, and the present minister of Niger Delta is a Calabar man married to Igbo woman.

[Modified: Please note that people call those from Akwa Ibom and Cross river "Calabar". That is my observation.]

My idea now is that I can never accept any woman brought by this woman,

because she will never give me something good. Any woman she brings must be low because she believes that low women fit Calabar men.

She said if I don't like that other Kaduna woman, she would introduce me to another woman.

But I know on a high state of conviction that she will not bring someone good to me because of the way she looks down on my tribe.

She doesn't believe my tribe can marry someone better.

Please share your experience.
I feel like slapping you. How dare her? And you too was listening to her gibberish?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Jaydot01: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
Zaxbash1:
The fuking mod that sent on ban on my two accounts middle finger to U... Bro I gat five different accounts... grin
Lol
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by talk2hb1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
7victor:

God will help me.

I can never be a sacrificial lamb.
Then Run away from the gift of Troy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Nebes: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
emae009:

Akwa Ibomites = Akwa Ibom

Cross Riverians = Cross River (where Calabar is).

The Europeans used to refer to the black race as monkeys. Would you prefer being called that because "that's what other tribes call you" no offense

I always do well to correct people when they make that mistake no matter how trivial it may seems. You never know what might happen tomorrow and something that was meant to go to Akwa Ibom gets channeled to Cross River and the reason might be "sheybi they are all Calabar people"

Take it easy. In the north, almost all southerners are referred to as Igbo. If you are from the south it’s either you are Igbo or Yoruba.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by haslaw(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
7victor,

You want an Igbo lady to respect your people when you yourself did not respect your people.

What is bad in marrying a Kaduna lady, You could have objected to the said lady's age without making reference to her state of origin. You made it sound like Kaduna people are beneath Igbos. That you have no respect for your people does not give you the right to insult Kaduna people. Kaduna ladies are humble and loyal ladies. These are one of the best ingredients of a wonderful marriage.

You insisting you want to marry an Igbo lady is a disservice to your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by ufotty2001: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Why not... Am even looking for a wife now... If u have anyone..!!! I will be happy to meet her and talk to her..I base in Port Harcourt also uyo.. am in my middle 30's
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by GetMeRight: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Raymond0008:
Oga, give boys this link lol. Before my dad died, the only condition I put him when he’s lamenting of me been single is that if he can introduce a lady that’s doing better than me.

That’s the only condition I can consider whenever someone say he/she is introducing a lady to me.

So, you refused to marry before papa died and still refused to marry even now?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by GetMeRight: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
7victor:
My experience is this:

Well, 12 years ago, my wife was recommended to me by the wife of a younger brother in the neighbourhood. They happened to be friends in their area and roommates at school. It turned out to be real deal.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Emmanuel909090: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tell her to watch BBN and see Emmanuel and Liquorose.

Btw op are you handsome?
All parts intact?
If yes, why let an old woman hook you. Hook yourself.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
Op se the woman get big backside and fresh laps? Marry her e get why
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by emae009(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nebes:

Take it easy. In the north, almost all southerners are referred to as Igbo. If you are from the south it’s either you are Igbo or Yoruba.

like I said it's prerogative that in such scenarios, corrections be made. I even said it right there that I correct people when they make that assumption.
You never know when you might get caught up in something that doesn't concern you because you're perceived to be who you're not
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Raymond0008(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

So, you refused to marry before papa died and still refused to marry even now?
i haven’t get it right
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by SavageResponse(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2021
emae009:
When did Senator Godswill Akpabio become a Calabar man?
Essien Udim in Akwa Ibom sounds like Calabar to you??
Please next time do the right thing and stop dragging people that are not from your tribe into it.

As far as other Nigerians are concerned anyone from Akwa Ibom or Cross River State is regarded as a Calabar person. We don't have time to start separating you guys into Efik or Ibibio etc grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Akpabio no be calabar man....why igbos like to look down on other tribes?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2021
7victor:
My experience is this:

I answered in the negative.

She said as a lecturer, what is keeping me from marrying since federal government is paying us well?

I told her I am praying to God about it.

She said she is a pastor and she believed God was prompting her to find me a wife.

She said she would introduce me to a very good lady whom I would really enjoy as wife.

It was not quite 3 hours later when she sent someone to call me to see the lady.

To my utter astonishment, she introduced me to one elderly woman who is from Kaduna.

It was as much as I could do not to show my astonishment.

After the old woman left, I told her I would prefer someone younger who is Igbo.

She said age doesn't matter in marriage.

I told her I am in my early thirties and how can I even marry someone who is 40, let alone someone who is above 50?

It is my idea that the woman she introduced to me is her long time friend and age mate. She herself(ie the woman who introduced someone) has big children who are all in the University and polytechnic.

She insisted that love, and not age, is what matters in matter.

As for marrying an Igbo woman, she said no Igbo woman will ever condescend so low as to marry a Calabar man.

She said she is an Igbo woman so she knows her tribe very well.

I made her understand that my cousin is Calabar and is married to an Igbo beauty queen.

I mentioned up to 6 Calabar men I personally know who are married to Igbo.

She said an Igbo lady can only marry a Calabar man if maybe she has a problem(like mental problem) which makes people to reject her,

to the extent that it is only a Calabar man that she would finally condescend to marry.

She was just insulting my tribe.

I told her that the former governor of Akwa Ibom, and the present minister of Niger Delta is a Calabar man married to Igbo woman.

[Modified: Please note that people call those from Akwa Ibom and Cross river "Calabar". That is my observation.]

My idea now is that I can never accept any woman brought by this woman,

because she will never give me something good. Any woman she brings must be low because she believes that low women fit Calabar men.

She said if I don't like that other Kaduna woman, she would introduce me to another woman.

But I know on a high state of conviction that she will not bring someone good to me because of the way she looks down on my tribe.

She doesn't believe my tribe can marry someone better.

Please share your experience.
you mess up kia undecided next time you for Bleep the said lady for like months then come up with any excuse serious one to end the useless Relationship grin undecided na you Bleep up pass free puna u no chop na observe you do mumu man
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by DrObum(m): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2021
OP you met a selfish person who used all her manipulative strategies to promote her desires.

For the records, Igbos do not look down on any south south tribe when it comes to marriage. I know lots of Igbos happily married to diverse south south tribes.

Also, I really wonder why you made a thread out of a discussion you would have ended after her first 2 sentences.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by emae009(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2021
SavageResponse:

As far as other Nigerians are concerned anyone from Akwa Ibom or Cross River State is regarded as a Calabar person. We don't have time to start separating you guys into Efik or Ibibio etc grin

Well I'm not a Calabar person. Thank you very much. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate being call what you're not so please make an effort. No offense
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
you mess up kia undecided next time you for Bleep the said lady for like months then come up with any excuse serious one to end the useless Relationship grin undecided na you Bleep up pass free puna u no chop na observe you do mumu man

Let me explain something here:

In the nature of things, if you are not addicted to sex,every where you go, women would want to give you free sex.

Some would lustfully be looking at your trousers where your prick is, indicating that they are interested in having sex with you.

The best thing is to refuse to fall for it, because immediately you fall for it and become addicted to it, they will move back and you will be looking for it, but no woman would agree to sleep with you again.

That is why so many men are here on Nairaland and other online platforms looking for women to sleep with but they can't find.

But another man is being disturbed by women wherever he goes. They just want to make him addicted so they can pull back and make him suffer.

You may not have experienced the situation whereby so many women want you.

The premier reason is that maybe you are the one who voluntarily started having sex when you were very young and you become addicted.

So there was no need for women to start trying to get you into having sex.

But if you are someone who doesn't want sex, and you haven't slept with a woman before and you are about 25 years or so,

you will understand what I mean.
Everywhere you go, women will want to sleep with you.

Maybe those women are not aware of what they are doing, they may not even be aware that you don't ever want to have sex, and that you haven't slept with woman before.

They just find themselves trying to introduce you to sex.

When I was in the University, everywhere I went, ladies wanted to touch my chest (for women it is called breast, for men it is called chest)

I was always feeling uncomfortable, so I resisted.

One day,it dawned on me, on the highest state of conviction, that I have to start liking it because it is what gives women pleasure.

I believe that a man's body belongs to a woman and vice versa, and it is reasonable to enjoy whatever gives women pleasure.

So when I sat with one girl and she started rubbing my chest, I started enjoying it.

I started looking for women who would rub my chest because it gave me pleasure.

I am speaking the truth, and nothing but the truth,no woman wanted to do it again.

I was even begging, wanted to pay and all.

I told my friend about it and he said it is not only in chest rubbing but also in sex.

He told me his own experience of how women led him into sex.After he got addicted, they started shunning him to the extent he would be roaming the town looking for girls.

He warned me by saying

Do not try to start having sex, because those who are there want to go out.

Don't let anyone bring you into it, because when you get addicted, you would be abandoned to your plight.

I thank God I am no longer addicted to chest massaging.

So you know why I can't accept your advice of sleeping with the woman and then abandoning her.

Although that one is not free sex,it is exploitation.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by 7victor(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

Well, 12 years ago, my wife was recommended to me by the wife of a younger brother in the neighbourhood. They happened to be friends in their area and roommates at school. It turned out to be real deal.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Was Introduced To You By Another Person?My Experience. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2021
7victor:

Let me explain something here:

In the nature of things, if you are not addicted to sex,every where you go, women would want to give you free sex.

Some would lustfully be looking at your trousers where your prick is, indicating that they are interested in having sex with you.

The best thing is to refuse to fall for it, because immediately you fall for it and become addicted to it, they will move back and you will be looking for it, but no woman would agree to sleep with you again.

That is why so many men are here on Nairaland and other online platforms looking for women to sleep with but they can't find.

But another man is being disturbed by women wherever he goes. They just want to make him addicted so they can pull back and make him suffer.

You may not have experienced the situation whereby so many women want you.

The premier reason is that maybe you are the one who voluntarily started having sex when you were very young and you become addicted.

So there was no need for women to start trying to get you into having sex.

But if you are someone who doesn't want sex, and you haven't slept with a woman before and you are about 25 years or so,

you will understand what I mean.
Everywhere you go, women will want to sleep with you.

Maybe those women are not aware of what they are doing, they may not even be aware that you don't ever want to have sex, and that you haven't slept with woman before.

They just find themselves trying to introduce you to sex.

When I was in the University, everywhere I went, ladies wanted to touch my chest (for women it is called breast, for men it is called chest)

I was always feeling uncomfortable, so I resisted.

One day,it dawned on me, on the highest state of conviction, that I have to start liking it because it is what gives women pleasure.

I believe that a man's body belongs to a woman and vice versa, and it is reasonable to enjoy whatever gives women pleasure.

So when I sat with one girl and she started rubbing my chest, I started enjoying it.

I started looking for women who would rub my chest because it gave me pleasure.

I am speaking the truth, and nothing but the truth,no woman wanted to do it again.

I was even begging, wanted to pay and all.

I told my friend about it and he said it is not only in chest rubbing but also in sex.

He told me his own experience of how women led him into sex.After he got addicted, they started shunning him to the extent he would be roaming the town looking for girls.

He warned me by saying

Do not try to start having sex, because those who are there want to go out.

Don't let anyone bring you into it, because when you get addicted, you would be abandoned to your plight.

I thank God I am no longer addicted to chest massaging.

So you know why I can't accept your advice of sleeping with the woman and then abandoning her.

Although that one is not free sex,it is exploitation.
all this long episode on why not to sleep with her tire me oh baba u go be talkative nii undecided grin cheesy bros i no get time naw 4 woman now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Associations And Bodies That You Will Never Believe Exist / Lady Confronts Her White Neighbor To Stop Coming To Look For Her Husband (video) / The Phrase ''friends With Benefit''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.