Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too (5986 Views)

Suicide Bomber Caught And Then Escaped In Zuba, Abuja / Fire In Zuba Spare Parts Market / Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2011
Abagworo:

Many posters seem not to understand that Southeast is the most threatened zone.If this bombing spreads into Igbo heartland,bombs will become toys and bombing will become an everyday thing especially in Abia and Anambra States…Bombings are not done by Northerners but criminals among them just like the militants in the South

@beaf.Display of Ciroma's picture is like shooting yourself on the foot.Ciroma is part of PDP evil that has befallen our country.So you seem to agree with everyone else that PDP is responsible.
must you talk OUT OF POINT just to be recognised! sad sad sad sad
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by otokx(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2011
You guys should relax, the situation is under control.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by enomakos(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2011
shame of a nation
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On May 30, 2011
otokx:

You guys should relax, the situation is under control.

Yes, it is definitely in control in much the same way, less than 6 weeks ago, we got the situation under control, only after about 800 people had been butchered in the election riots.

We always seem to get the situation under control right when the riot is over, or the bombs stop exploding. WOW!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by fineboy200: 6:03pm On May 30, 2011
why are u guys worried? you can leave the north to cause armageddon on thier domot. who are the end beneficiaries? they are. the south shld move on with development, a time will come when we dont need nobody to do our stuff.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Osama10(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2011
Don't they get tired of all these bombs here and there.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Pain(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2011
I'm always short of words when I still find people expecting much from GEJ aka Mr. Ibu. I just wonder how a clown can marshal his way thru the complex contraption called nigeria .
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2011
^^ AT least he makes it up by giving a good comic relief,

Watch him tell us to pray for bombers to confess
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by cold(m): 12:05am On May 31, 2011
It is really sad that lives have been lost. . .again & in such devastating circumstances but bombs going off in Abuja is not totally unexpected.Bombs had gone off in Jos,Abuja,Maidugiri,Kogi etc previously & till date not one person has been successfully prosecuted and convicted.What exactly is stopping others (or the same people) from detonating a few more bombs?No deterrence,the culprits know nothing will be done,no one will be arrested let alone prosecuted.Yes there will be condemnations & panels of inquiry but that's far as it goes.Life will go on and we'll be advised 'to leave everything to God'.A sorry state of affairs indeed.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by BetaThings: 4:35am On May 31, 2011
Beaf:

You may be right. I believe the SS should begin to arm up clandestinely to leave the wretched country and its 100% dependence on oil (to the lack of common sense).
It would be better if it could be done with the SE, Middle Belt and SW. Let the core-Northerners bomb themselves to smitherins if they wish, they are totally consumed with their born to rule mentality when yet produce absolutely nothing and are a drag on the rest of the country.
I really hate talking this way, but it has to be said as it is.

It is so infuriating. It is time to purge the army, sort out postings and distribution of weapons; all quietly. Put Kaduna, Jaji, Zaria etc in charge of radical Southern KD guys (or people from Benue and Plateau) and strip the core-North off the very last AK-47.
Hatred for a Southern President is tipping them over the edge into Al Qaeda.

Beaf:

All because a Southerner is President.

What about Obasanjo? Was he not a southerner? And he was a hale and hearty president for all of 8 years
The people who gave him most problems were from the South
- MEND started in his time an introduced kidnapping for ransom into this country

Ok. When did bombing start in the North? Under Yaradua
We remember quite well that the most ferocious encounter between the security forces and Boko Haram was under Yaradua
But we did not hear "all because a Katsina man is President"
unless you are saying that Boko Haram was not happy with a Southern VP

You can pursue your agenda without laying on lies to play victim!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by 13volts(m): 6:53am On May 31, 2011
god bless you jare
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by dustydee: 9:06am On May 31, 2011
BetaThings:

What about Obasanjo? Was he not a southerner? And he was a hale and hearty president for all of 8 years
The people who gave him most problems were from the South
- MEND started in his time an introduced kidnapping for ransom into this country

Ok. When did bombing start in the North? Under Yaradua
We remember quite well that the most ferocious encounter between the security forces and Boko Haram was under Yaradua
But we did not hear "all because a Katsina man is President"
unless you are saying that Boko Haram was not happy with a Southern VP

You can pursue your agenda without laying on lies to play victim!
You think in 3 dimensions. Thumbs up!!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by sley4life(m): 2:01pm On May 31, 2011
everywhere bomb blast. they are lookn 4 a way to tanish GEJ
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by musiwa46: 2:48pm On May 31, 2011
the real truth is , over 70% of the nigeria military are not in support of jonathan presidency for ethnic reason.  please quote me on this. And you have a selfish civilian who want the system to remain the same while they have seen the satellite pictures. It is not possible. it only tell you they are selfish. here is it fashola want to remain governor of lagos , even at the cost of millions of lifes. Jonathan want to remain president at the cost of people life. the same thing for all the governor.

The nigeria military will overthrown the government, no matter how many secretary general of the united nation they decieved under a funny program to come to nigeria.

I know the united nation secretary was under pressure because there was a conference at that same time going on at the united nation about the protection of the right of the indigenous people.

Here is the truth , the united nation visit send the wrong signal to other group in nigeria who constitution majority of nigeria, that the united nation is bias. which is not a good signal. And that why the nigeria military are reacting this way.

Here is the truth the world must know. we have a weak govt. Over 70% of nigeria  population are yoruba, hausa/fulani or igbo. But we have an ijaw man as president, which has less than 3% of nigeria population.

what it means in the nigeria military , is that we have a president who command just less than 3% of the nigeria army. While the majority are on my side that we need to review the relationship call nigeria.  Jonathan, fashola, tinubu, and all this other politician just want to ignore it so that they will continue to collect kick back or bribe.

We have to ask our self. Which one is more important collecting bribe or the lifes of millions of nigeria. The nigeria army know, they will end up been call into battle and many of thier fellow friend in the army would die. they do not want to kill them self.  the nigeria army will end up the victim of this whole game. just because tinubu want to continue to scam yoruba people with govt contract.

You now have the same Jonathan calling for the return of David mark. a man who 99% of nigeria population hate to return as senate president. This is a man who told nigerian they did not deserve to have cell phone while countries like ghana already have cell phone.

Like i said Jonathan enjoy the support of less than 30% of the nigeria military.  and the other over 70% I enjoy their support because they all know what will happen if we do not do anything about the satellite pictures. the nigeria military will be the victim of this satellite pictures.

If I have to make change alone. for me to stand up and confront the system i will, because the lifes of millions are involve. In  the words of Stacey Ejenobor   " oga him no possible, me uhrobo girl , I die fighting"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers Without Remembrance Emblem Barred From FEC / O.M.G Checkout The Church Built By Rochas The Imo House Chapel Really Great / The President Lives In Aso Rock, How About The Vice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.