Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too (5987 Views)

Suicide Bomber Caught And Then Escaped In Zuba, Abuja / Fire In Zuba Spare Parts Market / Elrufai's Picture Story Just Went Viral!!!!!whats Your Interpretation Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Konnekt(m): 1:55am On May 30, 2011
God cannot will not save Nigeria because he did not create Nigeria, the British did, and it wasn't designed to work.
My advise to southerners is to start investing/converting your money or cash (Naira) into gold, Sterling or USD.

Bolded: Funny but seemingly true. God help us!

Not just to gold, Sterling or USD. Let's be straight forward, to the B.iafuru pounds.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by zilon12(m): 2:12am On May 30, 2011
these guys should pls stop turning the north into a war zone
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Rhino5dm: 2:16am On May 30, 2011
. . .let there be more bombs for good.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Konnekt(m): 2:20am On May 30, 2011
LMAO!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 2:48am On May 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

MAY BE ONE OF UR LOVED ONES MIGHT ENJOY IT shocked
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by jmaine: 3:35am On May 30, 2011
Souls of innocent people are laid to waste and some useless old fools are mastvrbating over it . .  The exhibition of your stvpidities keep increasing geometrically . . . what a shame  embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by efisher(m): 4:52am On May 30, 2011
This is terrible. The govt. was right in jamming the networks earlier on. It could have been worse.

Having said that, FG needs to stop playing 'ten - ten' with these terrorists. We need to sweep them out of this country with the force of a hurricane. There should be no mercy for them. They have expressed their hatred for the Nigerian state and declared themselves as enemies. What more do we need?
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by JAZES(m): 5:24am On May 30, 2011
Asking Bros J to grow some balls
is like asking a Dog to grow some
wings to fly.
The guy will never take any action.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by xterra2(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2011
Beaf:

All because a Southerner is President.
Excuse me, the Bombs we had on Oct 1 was traced to northerens ? MEND or if u believe SSS Chirma Orlu and Ben Bassey
They Bombs in Suleja, Minna and Maiduguri twice against Northerners ,
why would they kill northerners instead of southereners ?
Makes sense ?
The Bombing of 10 people would stop a southerener from the presidency exactly how ?
It wouldt change a damn thing that GEJ is our president which i look forward to his tenure though i dislike him, i have no choice

My point : Think intelligently not like a fish
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 6:29am On May 30, 2011
^^^^^^ You wicked o! You no know say night never fall for some of us?! That face go curse my dreams tonight.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2011
no sensible man carry out a protest against the govt by bombin his children and brodas to death, northerners shud grow some balls and face their fears, come to the south with ur bomb and meet ur untimely end
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 7:19am On May 30, 2011
Quote from: Beaf on Today at 12:24:38 AM

--------

Wrong Sir! ALL BECAUSE AN INCOMPETENT SOUTHERNER IS PRESIDENT!

Was there bombs during obasanjo's administration? NO! or are u telling me there no insurgents during obasanjo's administration?

We have bombs exploding everywhere because your moronic president don't have the balls to put a stop to it! Your stupid idiotic morafukng dumb ass president was warned, notified and told that insurgents are threatening to explode bombs in various parts of the north but the morafuker and his fuking security services can neither trace nor arrest the ass-holes that are busy making this country ungovernable!

What the fvk is wrong with GEJ Let him keep keeping quite until they make his government the worst government ever in Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2011
OBJ was president, yar Adua was president things never got this bad.

Enjoy the next 4 yrs
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by ng4am(f): 8:07am On May 30, 2011
But wait oh! Dis northerners are dey ok at al, why re d throwning bomb on themselves. Lmao
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2011
MAYBE MOBILIZE MEN ONE DAY AND BOMB THE WHOLE NORTH,THEN NIGERIA WILL BE ONE PEACE COUNTRY grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Vigilante: 8:24am On May 30, 2011
Wait for Gej message which will as usual, "we will fish out the perpetrators of this dastardly act". RUBBISH
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by namfav(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2011
i'm rooting for mend as the perpetrators, let's see jonatha blame northerners though
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Konnekt(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2011
9ja boiz no go kill me with laugh.
I will soon send sorry withdraw my girlfriend family from the midst of this beasts northerners in the northern fring of this fvking country. Nonsense!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by LagosBoi2(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2011
another pakistan in the making , olorun gba wa ooo, lagos don start dey use anti bomb police unit self, na waoooo
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by reindeer: 9:02am On May 30, 2011
greateros:

Quote from: Beaf on Today at 12:24:38 AM

--------

Wrong Sir! ALL BECAUSE AN INCOMPETENT SOUTHERNER IS PRESIDENT!

Was there bombs during obasanjo's administration? NO! or are u telling me there no insurgents during obasanjo's administration?

We have bombs exploding everywhere because your moronic president don't have the balls to put a stop to it! Your silly idiotic morafukng dumb backside president was warned, notified and told that insurgents are threatening to explode bombs in various parts of the north but the morafuker and his fuking security services can neither trace nor arrest the backside-holes that are busy making this country ungovernable!

What the fvk is wrong with GEJ Let him keep keeping quite until they make his government the worst government ever in Nigeria!

As much as i dont like the language, i do agree with you, OBJ was a southern president and was able to largely tackle militancy. The first thing this incompetent guy from the SS did was to excuse MEND who took responsibility for the 1st october blasts.Now everyone knows he doesn't have any guts and they're running riot, Boko Haram, MEND etc.We know OBJ ran the militants into hiding, Buhari crushed maitatsine, let's see what ''Mr Incompetent'' will do about this. Your guess is as good as mine. . . .talk, and talk and no action will be taken. Till i see someone go to jail for killing all the innocent people on october 1 . . .e be like say i go wait tire. angry
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by mikuz(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2011
:dlwkmd
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2011
Many posters seem not to understand that Southeast is the most threatened zone.If this bombing spreads into Igbo heartland,bombs will become toys and bombing will become an everyday thing especially in Abia and Anambra States…Bombings are not done by Northerners but criminals among them just like the militants in the South

@beaf.Display of Ciroma's picture is like shooting yourself on the foot.Ciroma is part of PDP evil that has befallen our country.So you seem to agree with everyone else that PDP is responsible.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by 1025: 9:56am On May 30, 2011
what do u expect in a country where witches and wizards are legal part the administration in an age where people are looking upon God for solutions. we are moving backward seriously.
fresh air 2011 and here we are deaths here and there.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by akanke79: 10:22am On May 30, 2011
THIS IS THE HANDIWORK WORK OF YOUR ZOINIST IMPERIAL MASTERS RUNNING AMOK.NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY BEING DELIVERED ON A PLATTER OF GOLD TO THE COLONIALISTS WHILE WE KEEP BLAMING MEND ,HAUSAS ,IBO WITH OUR TRIBALIST NONSENSE.BY THE TIME WE REALISE THE TRUE ENEMIES WE ARE ALREADY IN SHACKLES AND SLAVERY PART 2.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER .

"New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor" -title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

[flash=500,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIbuRMVVekg&NR=1[/flash]
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by playmode(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2011
akanke79:

THIS IS THE HANDIWORK WORK OF YOUR ZOINIST IMPERIAL MASTERS RUNNING AMOK.NIGERIA IS GRADUALLY BEING DELIVERED ON A PLATTER OF GOLD TO THE COLONIALISTS WHILE WE KEEP BLAMING MEND ,HAUSAS ,IBO WITH OUR TRIBALIST NONSENSE.BY THE TIME WE REALISE THE TRUE ENEMIES WE ARE ALREADY IN SHACKLES AND SLAVERY PART 2.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER .

"New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor" -title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money." -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

Thank you for your informed comment,don't waste your breathe on NLers,half of these people have no clue of what is currently brewing in intelligence circles.They will soon start calling you conspiracy theorist or a nutcase.The question you must ask of them is why are over 100 US marine troops currently training in the Niger Delta I mentioned false flag attacks on another thread where they said the US was partnering will Lagos.Unfortunately unlike the the Arabs and the Chinese ,Africans are not too bright.

The next thing we will hear is that GEJ has given the US government permission to build a military base on Nigerian soil.Our ill informed citizens will dance to the seaports to welcome the us troops calling their saviour from the extremist.Who created , trained and armed al qaeda as well as the taliban again ? Oh yes the CIA!

Get all your relatives on standby with their passports cause the real sh8t is about to go down.More false flags on the horizon and they will target a part of the country that has never been hit before to send shivers down the spines of the citizens and ultimately pave way for the US invasion occupation intervention.

The Nigerian President is too d.a.f.t to realize that Nigeria nor any other African country will ever be given a permanent seat in the security council but it is what the US is using as leverage to deceive our not so smart power hungry leader.Freshest Air ever!
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by monkeyleg: 11:39am On May 30, 2011
It truly bugles the mind how mindless murder like this cane ever be celebrated or justified by any. No matter your political affiliations acts like this can never and should never be glorified it must be condemned in the strongest of terms. And I do hope as a country we can pull together to fight this EVIL.

May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2011
with all the budgetary allocation to security yet our security apparatus is taking No. 1 position in non-performance.

Don't they have undercover operatives in Nigeria security apparatus? These insurgents have one major weakness - BRAG - they brag a lot about their invincibility, their bombing expertise their assassination and all. Go to their local mosques and u will hear them talk about everything that happen in Nigeria.

why cant the Nigeria police or the SSS or the DMI infiltrate these violent groups by pretending to be hardcore members, and get detailed information on their activities, their members and even their sponsors, charge them to court for treason no matter how well placed in the society the person is, and put an end to this sh-it! May be they are waiting for a bloody civilian like me to teach them how to do their jobs!

But i guess mr. president is waiting for his as-s to be bombed before he will know that u don't treat violence with kid-gloves! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by phraze(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2011
i hate somemany things about the north and yet im a northernen, wish i was a Nigerian, cos right now seems the country doen't exist, in a literary context i mean, love Nigeria tho.
Re: Bomb Just Went Off In Zuba Abuja | Bauchi Too by Select(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2011
Bombs again? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President Lives In Aso Rock, How About The Vice? / Why Are PDP Members Rejoicing When Saraki And Dogara Are APC Members? / Sun Governor Of The Year 2018 Award: Gov. Ugwuanyi Receives Notification Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.